They all come out in February

They all come out in February.

FUCKING WHY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARHVKZ5K1b0
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4325914
youtube.com/watch?v=zdbyYNG_kgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also mad , all the games i wanted , good thing dishonored 2 and ff15 are coming out

And For Honor
And the South Park game
And Horizon Zero Daen
Just fuck my wallet up PlayStation

>And the South Park game
Not going to pay full price for a South Park game.
>Horizon
Fuck, really?

You realize you don't have to buy every single game you like on release day, right?

The hell is this guy saying?

I guess I have to start with Nioh because it's the only game with multiplayer and I want to play it during the MP peak. But it's the kind of game that will keep me for months. Fuck.

Good goy, keep handing over your money for unfinished and/or shoddy games without waiting for consumer feedback because you're "hyped".

I have enough consumer feedback from Nioh already because of the 2 demos, Persona 5 has been released already in Japan, that's far enough too.
But keep throwing more buzzwords in.

>tfw out of all of those games I'm only interested in Nioh
Feels good

Why no Nier hype?
youtube.com/watch?v=ARHVKZ5K1b0

Considering how much I enjoyed Stick of Truth and that I pirated it I figured I'd buy the next game full price.
But then how would I shitpost about it on Cred Forums? Nobody shitposts about games they haven't played do they?

Is there a gallery of these types of images?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4325914

am i the only one that really doesn't want to play another dark souls game

i'm getting a bit tired of the platinum game formula too, but since its nier i'm interested in it

persona 5 is kind of the same deal, just more of the same

The Nioh beta was so addictive because of the loot system. At least it was my favorite thing of the game.

i might just hate video games but i am beyond exhausted with dark souls, nioh is the same formula but with a few different ingredients

Holy shit senpai feburary is gonna be lit

I'm still playing BB every week and I'm greatly looking forward to Nioh.

i slowly played each soul game for less and less hours, around 800 in dark souls, 200 in dark souls 2, and 60 in dark souls 3

des was around 200 hours

i think i just grew tired of them way faster than other people did, so nioh looks like it'd be interesting for less than 100 hours to me

FFXV is still pretty far.
Got nba2k17 though so yeeee

Persona 5 knocks out any other game. February is the month of persona for me
I am so mad that it comes out so long from now though.
It's my game of the year 2016 and 2017 already just from what I've seen
I even bought some themes and shit for about 500 yen

I have 500+ in DeS, 1000+ in DS1, 100ish in DS2, 120 in DS3, 1200+ in BB.

yeah i have no clue how you do it, i guess i just don't like them enough

>I even bought some themes and shit for about 500 yen
PS4 themes? How? I don't see them in the store.

They're in the Japanese store.
What I did was bought a 1000 yen card, bought 1 month of ps plus and 2 themes on the Japanese account.
You get avatars from persona 5 if you have ps plus. It's worth it. It was like $14

Hopefully 2017 isn't too top heavy and we get more good games throughout the year. But yeah February's shaping up to be packed to the brim.

But how do you transfer them to your European / American account?

If you set the ps4 as your home console on your Japanese account then you can use them on your main account.

P5 can safely be skipped till march, all the big spoilers are already out.

atlus afraid of competing with Final Floptasy 15 presumably

>he thinks I won't be playing Nioh until at least late August nonstop

>not playing p5 over and over and over until august
That's what I'm gonna be doing famalam

Nioh comes out first.

>Shortest month of the year
>Most games of the entire gen
JUST

i'm kind of exhausted. i beat demons souls, bloodborne, dark souls 1 and 2, then i didnt get a job and i couldnt play dark souls 3 throughout the entire time it was popular here and while my friend got to new game plus. then i finally got it and i was just like, meh. like it really just felt like it was adding onto the other 2 games and didn't feel like a whole new game.

but i played nioh for 5 minutes and i cant wait for that shit. it plays like it but, i think its a lot better.

Persona 5 will be better. I've been waiting for it since 2012.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdbyYNG_kgI

Na, highly doubtful.

Just watch.

Don't you get cucked in P5?

That's a meme

One isn't worth playing, the other looks good but isn't coming out in February (in the west at least), and the third is already out.

I don't see the issue. Even if you're dirty, dumb, EOP scum, you'll have a month or two between P5 and Nier. The rest of us get a nice 5 month break.

Persona is the only interesting one desu.

Nioh beta was piss easy, they ruined it for soulsbabbies
nier Automata is just typical third-rate platinum latching on to established IPs because they have no money but I think at least Drakengard fans will be alright with it since even thats a step up from the combat they are used to

I saw the pictures. Unless there's actually proof it's not real, not going to pre-order or buy.

There was no actual proof aside from misinformation, other screenshots have already disproved it all.

>had a game to play every month till the end of the year
>then all the fucking delays happen and I will have 6 fucking games coming out in two different months

we aren't talking about western games here though

>MARKETING TEAM
>Yeah?
>I NEED YOU TO COINCIDE YOUR RELEASE DATE WITH TWO OTHER ANTICIPATED GAMES SO ALL OF US LOSE PROFIT AT THE SAME TIME
>why not just delay our game by a month, or move the release date forward so people will pay full price for all those games and enjoy them equally?
>LISTEN WE'VE BEEN MAKING GARBAGE DECISIONS FOR YEARS AND WE CANNOT STOP NOW, YOU'RE FIRED

Both Dishonored and pokémon comes out in November

It's actually very smart since it's releasing with those other games, buyers will be more tempted to add it towards their purchase.

I wouldn't put that past Taro

I'm kinda mad that these games are releasing after new years. It would be a blast to play them on November and December. February is like an awful time for video games.