Cluncky controls

> Cluncky controls
> Painfully slow gameplay
> Only 3 classes
> All 3 classes play basically the same

How did they fuck this up so bad? Oh right, is UBIsoft

looks like someones mad cause he didnt get into alpha

i did actually. played it for a few hours

I asked once in a previous thread, didn't get into the alpha since then still. FUCK

if any Cred Forumsirgin feels like inviting me i'm Shaggoriamon on ps4

>Cluncky controls
sort of true. but if you learn your character it becomes slightly more fluid
> Painfully slow gameplay
again, if you learn your character you can pump out combos quickly, specially with a fast class like orochi
> Only 3 classes
i believe there are 4
> All 3 classes play basically the same
no

that being said there's just something missing with this game. played it a few hours and i just got bored.
wouldnt pay more than $30 for this game.

>get into a really early technical test
>no time to play it
>don't get invited to the alpha
Wow

>> All 3 classes play basically the same

>I just 3 shots this little asian woman with my slow ass flail
>After blocking her autistic flurry of tiny damage cuts and a fucking throwing knife
>> All 3 classes play basically the same

Played Conqueror and felt like a lumbering retard who did no damage. I went through the tutorial but I still feel like I didn't know what the fuck I was doing half the time. Only got to play vs actual players for 15 minutes before I got d/ced and quit.

>play orochi
>absolutely fucking destroy EVERY other class
lel
this shit is really broken. I mean hilariously broken. The bleed bomb is OP, not to mention the bleed buff.

ive been shitting on them with Conq, not so much the other classes.

It's cause a Conq parry, which is all you're going to get and such a fast fucker, staggers them so fucking long you can get even your slow ass light in. And a heavy's light is a big chunk of hp for the small fuckers.

Yeah conq is an oro's worst nightmare, but bleed buff on your sword applies even on block, so I can just shit out no consequence light attacks on a blocking conq and boom they're fucked.

>play against a twitch streaming muzzie
>he abuses the orochi shit
>playing conqueror I always bait him into environmentals
>throw him into spikes/pits/fire
>dude rages
>actually go 1v1
>doesn't understand that he can't get close if I do the helicopter
>always end with an execution
>dude rage quits and stops streaming
>he was french

I kill them with conq light attacks, which are fast as fuck when you chain them in different directions, faster than the oro counter strikes

what platform? And what was the guy's name? would love to see it.

It was on PC don't remember the name sorry

Not the oro deflect light, it's the fastest attack in the game.

Oh shit i maybe know him
LewdGeek?

I think it was somethin along with rabbiTV or something

People care about 'slightly more technical Ryse' here?

Standards sure have dropped.

It's a free alpha, why SHOULDN'T people care?
Unless, that is... You didn't get a key. Lel.

Orochi is so fucking annoying, Jesus.

Also

>Dominion with 3 randoms
>2 of them will charge into the midfield and just start hacking at babby soldiers
>or just recklessly charge in and try to duel another enemy hero amidst all the babby soldiers
>be the only one who will defend a capture point after capturing it
>sometimes 2 even 3 enemies come to fuck me
>other 2 zones remain in enemy hands while this is happening
>nobody comes to help me
>or enemy team just roams as a 4man squad and swarms anyone they can find
>teammates can't see this and exploit it by capping other zones
>we lose to a 4man spamball

all of my fucking rage, holy shit

like what could they possibly be doing if I am fighting half of the enemy team alone

EVRY GAME IS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sitting around mid waiting for enemies or killing the exponentially growing enemy minion wave.

It gets bigger and bigger after a cap, in case you didn't know, till the non-holding team's minion army can't hold it off anymore, while the holding army gets less and less reinforcements. It's a pretty good system. Now they just need to make it so minions can be commanded to follow the player to chill in a/c to keep it from being instacapped and at least give the holding team a chance to get there before it gets capped.

Also what platform? I can always use a partner on PS4.

I was not aware of the midfield minion mechanics, thanks. I just feel like it's such a bad place to get caught in, especially if you get zerged by enemy heroes. Between them and the babby soldiers you can barely stay alive if you're surrounded.

Also on PC, sorry bud

If you're playing the conqueror just do the helicopter and wipe the entire enemy swarm, works really well with the healing and stamina when killing soldiers perk

>rabbiTV
oy vey

Orochi fag here
I know that the guard is up for like 4 sec but i still can't parry/block attack,am I doing something wrong or it's a bug?

You hold the stick, don't release it on orochi. We have a shorter guard than other characters.

1. closed alpha
2. Play anny asian mmo shit if you dont want to see whats going on.
3. its going to be 9 classes moron, read befrore you shitpost.
4. you never played this game
3/10 made me reply.

Nice summary of this board.
Perfect.

>closed alpha
6 months from launch. Much like the "alpha" for the division was about 6 months from launch. Surprise, almost nothing changed. Guess what? That was ubisoft too.

Not at all in agreement with OP but the game is in a sorry state and needs to be seriously retooled if it's ever going to be successful post-launch.

Combat needs to be significantly reworked so that it's actually possible to just duel one person at a time rather than getting gang raped by 3 people at once and stunlocked into a corner any time you play dominion.

Dodging actually needs to work. Because right now it just doesn't.

Guard breaking needs to be more precise on timing and shouldn't just be something you can incessantly spam as a get out of jail free card provided the enemy is in range because holy fuck is it broken.

Classes need to be balanced. Too many things to go in to detail.

I know it's the alpha so there's still time to fix it but it's also Ubisoft so we can all pretty much assume they won't. It'll only get worse from here on out. Which is sad because it's really not all that fun as it is.

Dodging works, it's just got like 10 iframes tops. You need to press X just slightly after the exclamation point denoting an attack is happening.
And nah, it shouldn't be some honoraburrabrubarubuabrub duerrrr shit, it's war, you get ganged up on, you die. Learn to run away to the safety of a teammate to break them up to be more manageable.

6months in more than enough to patch netcode.
And controls are this way cuz they make it multi platform, dont expect good control on peasant pad.
Ubi have many companies doing games, hopefully this one will be ok.

>Combat needs to be significantly reworked so that it's actually possible to just duel one person at a time rather than getting gang raped by 3 people at once and stunlocked into a corner any time you play dominion.

You must be rly dumb if you want to have easy time beating 3 people at the same time.
You not suposed to fight 3vs1 and live.

Fuck yes it worked
thanks user

No problem. Now go forth! Slay the filthy dumb gaijin scum from our lands.

t. oda nobunaga

Oda Nobunaga was more pro-gaijin than most.

t. hideyoshi

Honestly my biggest issue is that past level 10 on a character you stop getting equips from anything that's not dominion. And i'm really not a fan of dominion.

you already got bored and would still pay 30$? no wonder every second release is at least 60$ and boring as hell, game market is in shambles and it's cause people like you willing to throw money at every shit game

thats a bummer, but havent they anounced one more mode?

how long do invites take to get?