She's really not that bad looking. She looks cute

She's really not that bad looking. She looks cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4FhCuvCRpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah,she looks like a pig.

Sure if you like greased up pigs, whatever floats your boat.

no, fuck off with your goblin waifu

She looks a lot like Golem from Lord of the Rings.

I'd do her

She looks like a fucking goblin.

You wanna make ugly characters because of diversity? Fine, whatever. But why do they have to look like melting wax statues? That's just bad art direction.

I want to sleep on her lips

Its mostly, but not entirely, the shitty fucking haircut. A hat does wonders for her. She's even alright as a character once she opens up. Not nearly as shitty vivien anyways

>a new Bioware game is announce
>magically, threads are now made every day to tell us how "they aren't that bad" and "how their old games were iconic so we must love them to be true gamers"
Like a clockwork.
It's like "people" who dye they hair and have sleeve tattoos are actually retarded and delusional....o wait.

There are definitely way worse-looking girls in this game

ME3 was complete dogshit. DAI is an average to decent game, unless you have completionist autism in which case the game would be fucking terrible.

it's not actually about how she looks it's about how her character makes no sense.

>can make a sexy or handsome as fuck looking elf
>both Elves on your team look ugly as sin

Sera looks like a dumpy animal that was beaten and Solas looks like he has elf cancer.

I'd rather stare at Varric and his chest hair all day

Cred Forumsirgins would fuck her in a heartbeat

>Antiva is supposed to be a token Mediterranean country
>Josephine is turban away from being Arab

It amazes me how Bioware couldn't settle on how to portray shit over the course of three games. I can't wait how they'll fuck up Tevinter Imperium if DA4 happens.

Gollum

There are assloads of arabs in mediterranean countries

I don't want to romance anyone who isn't Josie. Is my taste irredeemably shit?

I get including minorities, gays, and non-christian religions in games for the sake of diversity, but why ugly characters? Who is this for? Why would anyone want to play as an ugly character when you could play as an at least marginally attractive one?

>white so-called "people"
>ever being allowed to design characters
NO

I haven't played the game but I've always found her homeliness endearing.

She looks like a fun sidekick.

have you ever been to southern europe? most of the =m looks like arabs

>Neo-BW is so bad that the only things that come out of their games are bait threads about intentionally ugly characters and SJW cancer

I turned down an offer for sex from someone who looks like her back when I was a virgin, so there goes that argument

Pasty characters aren't allowed to look better than characters of color anymore.

Yes. Actually you should get help.

your sister doesnt count, but still better than most people here, well done user

>They hired that dumb slut that made a big thing out of people getting raped in GTAV multiplayer (cuz it's triggering) and made her a writer for ME:A
BioWare is going down the shitter with no way back

Op...

She looks like she has smallpox.

And hear voice is even worse
youtube.com/watch?v=A4FhCuvCRpQ

That awkward silence at 0:12

In Spain, maybe. Don't confuse tanned skin for being Arabs.

>ive never left my crib

>These disgusting, hanging cow udders
How desperate can waifufags even get?

That's something Bioware was always bad at that - you can instantly spot where there segments that are supposed to flow together smoothly, but you can see how janky it all is in the end. God help if you decide to fast forward through dialog so scripts don't play properly.

Looks like Cosmo but with better teeth.

OP likes his women to have grease smeared all over their faces

Potato
But somehow I liked the character.

How did they do it Cred Forums? How did they make her so ugly?

Haircut and shitty face texture.

Because people making this game are ugly too.

OIL
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH THE OIL IN EVERYONE'S FACE???

Sadly this

no, it's that everyone in that game looks and acts like a completely retarded tosser
you could do much worse that josie

I'll have you know that elf cancer is a serious affliction and I do not appreciate you making light of it.

it's called graphics, faggot

The DESIGN could be cute but the art that represents said design is not.

>le your mom meme

Update your repertoire, this isn't primary school any more.