So Cred Forums how is the csgo killer coming along? Is siege any good?

So Cred Forums how is the csgo killer coming along? Is siege any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege
youtube.com/watch?v=uX1vYa5h0FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who said Siege is a CSGO killer? And on top of that you can't compete with a gamble gun/knife skin market machine like CSGO.

Nothing except valve can kill csgo
Siege is good though

It's really good yeah. My fav attacker is fuze or blackbeard and Defender frost and kaphan. Sometimes caveira for roaming

wait you are supposed to kill the hostage???

So many times, so little regret.

I'm guess this is server room kanal

>that Caveira butt

JESUS

All female butts in Siege are amazing. Have some shit from Shadman.

>those tight jeans

Fucking krauts, this should be illegal

I haven't played in a while, what mains are best now, seeming as shit got nerfed bad?

just saw a video of doc shooting himself drugs 2-3 times to heal up, I think he's gonna get picked way more often now. The fact that you can have more that 100 life, even if it's just temporarily, is pretty sweet

ass is too big, looks deformed

Here, have more realistic version

>more

>Buddy buys the game
>Try to play together
>"error: fuck you"
Ok ubi

It's great, the recent patch addressed a lot of balance issues, the biggest problem is still the netcode tho which is way better than at launch but still not good enough.
I doubt itl be a csgo killer however if they continue to treat it right it'll have a good future, I never expected to like this game as much as I do but it's already my most played steam game.

Well he is Russian

> ass is too big

gl with the first person moba idea

yall need more maps though

like a shit ton more to compete with the big boyz

>first person moba

> he thinks im joking

hey since we're on the subject of CSGO did those chuckle fuck devs respond to that video showing how actually fucked the hitboxes are?

>class based = moba

Siege is pretty fun man. Check out the general in /vg/, it's one of the best I've ever been a part of. Memes are pretty dank too.

see

Oh, so you're retarded. I get it

Well you're wrong, user.

see come on now son
every operative has a gimmick just like moba characters

you gon sit there and tell me it aint a moba?

when i saw this i didnt give a shit so its not csgo killer since im still playing go even after siege came out

it is
>classes

jej
unique snowflake operators with unique gimmicks are literally moba tier bullshit

>if a game allows you to pick characters with different gadgets/stats/skills its a moba
you should really consider killing yourself

no you, for playing first person moba

Spawned from early forums from the custom map for Starcraft called {Aeon of Strife} and Evolved in to the most recent Defense of the Ancients or "DotA". The objective of the MOBA Genre is for each team to destroy the opponents' Base, heavily guarded structures at opposing corners of the map. Players use powerful units known as heroes, and are assisted by allied heroes and AI-controlled fighters called "creeps". As in role-playing games, players level up their hero and use gold to buy equipment during the mission.

Each human player must control one Hero, a powerful unit with unique abilities. In DotA-Allstars, players on each side choose one of ninety-five heroes, each with different abilities and tactical advantages over other heroes. The scenario is highly team-oriented; it is difficult for one player to carry the team to victory alone. Nevertheless, some heroes, given enough time, can change the outcome single-handedly, while countering the opposing team's heroes.

Because the game play revolves around strengthening individual heroes, it does not require one to focus on resource management and base-building, as in most traditional real-time strategy games. Killing computer-controlled or neutral units earns the player experience points; when enough experience is accumulated, the player gains a level. Leveling up improves the hero's toughness and the damage it can inflict, and allows players to upgrade their spells or skills. In addition to accumulating experience, players also manage a single resource, in most cases: gold.

The typical resource gathering is based on a combat-oriented money system; in addition to a small periodic income, heroes earn gold by killing hostile units, base structures, and enemy heroes. Using gold, players buy items to strengthen their hero and gain abilities. Certain items can be combined with recipes to create more powerful items. Buying items that suit one's hero is an important tactical element of the scenario.

so what class is blackbeard?

you assholes act like r6s being a moba is a death sentence

like wtf is your problem dou?
i played the game during the free weekend and liked it alot
if you like something, why are you so ashamed of what it is?

Every time I play it I get a team of retards

Cannot recommend, nobody knows what they are doing in simple games like insurgency where all you do is point and shoot. Correct team composition and use of gadgets is pretty much unheard of in this.

>le snail's pace movement and clunky "muh realism" weapons served with a side of camping faggots

Why do people play this garbage again?

>uplay
No thanks.

>Im a shitter and will blame the game

You can't reduce every game with classes to being a moba. Where's the respawns, laned maps, mid game buy system, minions etc?

I don't play it I just played the beta in October

I could easily get kills in it, it's just horrible moving so slowly

>muh realism

Siege is about as realistic as Mario.

Unless you played slow ass moving chars or didnt realize that the sprint exists in the game youre objectively wrong

try not playing casual then, or better yet find some people to play with, the siege general is an ok place to look

please answer

Jesus christ

>/vg/

hah, no

With one bullet deciding matches, you would think they would invest in good server infrastructure. But no. Enjoy shooting people in the face, seeing massive sprays of blood on the wall, and getting nothing. Then die to someone not even on your screen because they shot to the left of you after you went into cover.

>Mfw really liked Siege
>reformatted my PC
>Saw I had to install Uplay again
>Just never played it from then on

Ubisoft kills their potential PC sales with fucking Uplay. Just this fucking weekend a bunch of people I know were saying "Man that For Honor game looks great!" Then I'd say "You know it's a Ubisoft game so you gotta have Uplay" they immediately follow up with "Guess I won't play it then."

How do people get so fucking triggered over having to install something that takes like 5 minutes, it's embarassing

Because it's intrusive, cumbersome and fucking superfluous.

>Just this fucking weekend a bunch of people I know were saying "Man that For Honor game looks great!" Then I'd say "You know it's a Ubisoft game so you gotta have Uplay" they immediately follow up with "Guess I won't play it then."

>things that never happened

>memeing /vg/ even tho a good bit of generals arent cancer

What makes that such an unbelievable story? Either way believe it or not, it did happen. Happened with Siege too and Splinter Cell Blacklist.

>class based = TF2
>hero shooter = Overwatch and R6 siege

learn the difference! it could save your life!

Uplay is a clunky mess tbqhwy. This being said, in addition to Uplay mess I could only buy Siege locked to one fucking language here because of Ubisoft's ridiculous region locking policies and I still bit the bullet because I enjoyed it just that much.

>What makes that such an unbelievable story?
The fact that normies/casuals don't care about having to install another client.
The fact that they don't care about a client being "intrusive".
The fact that if they weren't casuals, they'd have known that Siege is a Ubisoft game thus it requires Uplay.

Granted it is similar to a hero not a class that more than one player can pick, however one similar feature does not make siege itself a moba.

Who said they were casuals? They play a shitton of a few games. They don't pay attention to the games industry.

Why are you so triggered by this?

the difference between a hero and class is nonexistent, you could make pyro in overwatch be the same thing but just put airblast and the flare gun on hotkeys, they are all just class based shooters and not fuckin mobas or w/e else you guys come up with

unless they perminately lower the price to the same as CSGO
it can forget trying to even anywhere near it

Where can I buy this game cheap anons?

>Who said they were casuals? They play a shitton of a few games. They don't pay attention to the games industry.
So they are casuals. Thanks for claryfying.

No one in their right fucking mind would give a fuck about having to install another client. Not someone who "plays a shitton of a few (?) games" but "doesn't pay attention to the games industry".

>no difference
>class = specific role and equipment
>hero = abilties

its still a difference no matter how small

humblebundle.com/store/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege

allkeyshop

Are you a developer on Uplay or some shit? Calm your farm friend. The platform is aids and even your definition of casuals hate it.

Its retarded to call it a different genre just cause of a little difference like that, a class could use magic type abilities and still be a determined role, a hero could have abilities that are actually equipment, making a distinction is not needed especially when you realize that Blizzard shilled the hero based genre with Overwatch to sound special, they did the same thing with heroes of the storm by calling it a hero based brawler If I remember right, stop using blizzard memes plz.

or maybe it does?
every operator is a "class"
in games like battlefield there are like 4-6 classes with specific roles

i guess the main difference is the amount of classes to choose from but in r6s each "class" can do something special whereas other class based games the classes can only counter one another

>hero based brawler
Still makes more sense than "MOBA".

usually its

>class = military fps
>hero = moba tps

either way heroshit needs to die and classes o make a comeback

Should Suicide Squad get its own DC MOBA?
you cant get more capeshit than that

>playing as a DAMAGED man
>spam MOMS GONNA FREAK
would play that

agreed

Overrated. Once you get past the gimmicks, there is very little to make the gameplay standout and be enjoyable past a few rounds.

I really fell for the Cred Forums meme buying it.

>he doesn't main Tachanka

Looks like upper floor on the yacht.

This. Siege is Ubi's chosen one.

>big puffy ugly as shit blood clouds when you shoot people

How could you get this part wrong? I just don't get it, everything else looks good in the game but god damn that blood is fucking shit. My autism stops me from being able to enjoy because of it. Otherwise seems like a pretty solid game.

No, its just one feature, otherwise csgo is a moba because its 5v5, laned mapps with mid game buying.

the hitboxes are perfect now but there are still some bullshit animations like headshot flinch that need to be addressed

> all the operators is "just one feature"

it's the primary feature of the game followed closely by destructible environment

>I've never been shot before

>I've never been shot before

have you been shot? whats it like? ive seen some people getting shot but it wasnt too bad

i cant find the video that was posted here before but this is close to it (check the date the video was posted)

youtube.com/watch?v=uX1vYa5h0FE

if it's still like this then it hasnt been fixed

but i do and the way you play it it's just bad anyone could just drone in see you and throw a granade at you, or they could breach from above get down and destroy you nor granade you once again

Yeah this was fixed in the update that was released yesterday

Wgo /doc/ here?

Who /Rook because he is essential but nobody wants to pick him because he's boring as shit to play/ here?

I pick him because he has an acog

P90 buffed and with a brake, he is fun to play now

There are no creeps in Siege

>tfw Battlefield 1942 got you into mobas

I feel bad for that guy.

When you play Rook and find out there's literally nothing wrong with him. He's important as well as a good defender.

When not choosing Rook, I go with Mute.

Rook is fucking great. His MP5 with ACOC acts like a powerful sniper rifle, he's got great armor and his ability is passive so you can just focus on taking headshots. I love Rook.

>Rook with Valk cameras and impact grenades

It's time