fuck off

fuck you seija

post the entire rape doujin

*unfastens cock*

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board
The touhou memer club is two clicks down

>newfag moderator
Literally worthless opinion.

I'm going to savagely rape Seija and she is going to like it!

This is Kaguya, please worship her well.

can i protect her?

not her.

That's been the case ever since /jp/ existed you fucking retard

so for years

No one fucking talks about the video games when they bring this bullshit up, they just want to talk about weeb anime moe bullshit. Oh, what do you know, look at OP, it's exactly what I'm describing: Not video games, but stupid gay weeb garbage.

>stupid gay weeb garbage.
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

I WANT TO PUNCH HER BELLY

(you)

FUCKING NEET

A board for video games. On a website which has dedicated sections for you to keep your stupid weeb bullshit in.

If you want to make a touhou thread on Cred Forums, talk about the fucking VIDEO GAMES. This thread isn't talking about VIDEO GAMES, it is talking about stupid moe bullshit weeb pandering trash.

I suggest you take a look at the catalog right now

(you)

>people keep falling for it like fucking flies
>she got EXACTLY what she wanted

You are so predictable Cred Forums.

you're right and i think its retarded that mods dont ban console tan and e celec threads too

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door.
Reddit's two blocks down.

Fuck you.

well played

I bet you post in gamer fuel, comfy, Cred Forumsshit, VEE KULTURE, etc threads without any issue. Cry more about weeb shit, newfag. No one cares and you'll never change anything.

this is Medicine

please dont touch her

Okay I won't

>newfag

ironic since this thread is full of people who apparently don't remember that /jp/ is the designated dumping ground for touhou shit and visual novels, because you people are incapable of talking about the game aspect. All that matters to you is the stupid weeb garbage. This thread wasn't made to talk about video games, it was for some weeb faggot to be a weeb faggot.

I don't know why you can't do this on a fucking designated weebshit board.

No one wants to touch an old an busted doll