What game are you an absolute master of?

What game are you an absolute master of?
You must sure enough that you can beat 99% of all other players.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHVbkxeSJg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had a 104-0 win streak on Mario Kart DS until my little sister found it and got online somehow. Dumb fucks kept picking luigi raceway thinking they could snake harder than me when i'd always pick anything else to give them a chance to win.

Fuck you

Battlefield 4 but only in a tank. It's to the point it gets boring now and i never go in a tank even on a tank map.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board.

Cred Forums doesn't play video games.

no fuck you

>Master
>Tank
Two-Three engineers would make quick work of you. How?

This gym

Digimon Rumble Arena.

Any Tony Hawk's Pro Skater game from 3 on (my favorite is Project 8)

God damn I fucking love that series.

Prince of Persia

At least I think I am, I can input those combos pretty well.

I probably could've been a low level pro at Halo 3 but who the fuck cared about the competitive scene for that?

6 hot loads

Not him

Everyone who plays Battlefield is retarded and he probably has like three people repairing him at all times.

I used to be really, really good at motorsstorm (all of the ps3 releases), twisted metal ps3 and burnout paradise (got into top 100 for ranked racing).

2hu - not top 1% but I am pretty fucking good at it desu
Diablo 2 - Though being an "absolute master of diablo 2" just means I had a lot free time as a kid

Halo 2. Almost when pro when i was a young teen. Lost internet till i was 22 killing that dream, was scouted by professional teams at the time. im fucking good at halo. Also, halo 3 was ass just complete ass.

>You must sure enough that you can beat 99% of all other players
Honestly, none.
But the first game that comes to mind where I could say that I am is Dirty Bomb.

Tittyfall

never been good at anything?

>going pro
>on console
>didn't have internet until 22
hahhhah I can't believe shitters like this exist hahhahah

I'm good at beating your ass.

Chivalry, I would demolish anyone ITT or on this entire board

Actually, rethinking this post.

98% of the playerbase haven't even gotten to lvl 10 yet.

There are some other vets and compfags that I know that can push my shit in, but it's definitely less than 1% of the playerbase.

WAKE THE FUCK UP ANIKI

Hey man it was legit for a while. now im 25 and have access to csgo. the real mans shooter. because of halo 2 and being generally amazing at fps ive almost gotten to the higher ranks in just a short amount of time despite having no previous KB&M experience in my life. I have pretty good game sense.

Dance Dance revolution, and by extension, in the groove.

Kirby Avalanche, at least during ym youth. I think i had reached the equivalent of the tetris grand masters.

>CSGO
>real man's shooter

Is this bait?

Blood Bowl, since that's technically a video game. I've been kicking the shit out of leagues for fifteen straight years.

This one desu, I haven't played in a few years though so I guess I'd be rusty as fuck

Fucking see me. My accuracy is amazing.

Name another shooter that has a higher skill cap than cs. that requires you know know Smokes, pop flashes, executes, spray patterns, ect.

You can't.

Bait, right? I mean
>spray patterns

It's definitely bait, don't worry.

Yugioh

I've topped countless events irl, won countless locals, box tournaments, win a mat tournaments and money matches.

Probably 'No More Room In Hell' for me. I can play and beat most objective maps solo without firing a shot if I really needed to.

3/10 i replied

>duelling was only ever meant to be a game!

I'm decent at most but excel at none

I have sent so many people to the shadow realm. And by shadow realm i mean Salty as fuck banging on tables and giving me free money/cards.

Splosion Man on xbox 360. Me and this other guy spent an entire summer getting on top of the co op leaderboards. I've never been compelled to even try or care about that shit in any other game. But Splosion Man has special co op.

Post your deck then faggot.

well in terms of matchmaking rating

Dota 2 - almost 5.5k MMR, gave up after valve added memeback so i'd be more of a 4k trash right now if i tried playing
Overwatch - was rank 72 in season 1, haven't played in season 2 since they nerfed my husbando
CS:GO - was MGE ages ago before the great hacker purge, but i haven't played in like 2 years because i'm way too impatient for the game
Blade & Soul - I think I reached like top 100 as a blade master in pvp arena and that was before reaching max level cap

no mmr in these games but i would generally win almost every fight or top the scoreboards

Chivalry
Dark Souls 2 & 3
and generally every casualish shooter/action game with online play. i'm usually quick to pick up the game but i can never really get superb at a game, just better than the vast majority of plebes playing

i used to use c4 as my primary and jihad tanks all day but then you tank autists got my c4 nerfed and i couldn't do it anymore so i quit, fuck you

Post the gif of that fat dude flipping a table (he might be playing magic but its all the same shit).

I'm a bit rusty, but when I was actively playing them, mario kart DS and audiosurf

Post your scores. Then again considering that most people think just doing a shitty clear of Lunatic is a big deal you probably ARE in the top 10% even if you're shit at the games.

>That one random that entered the room and gave you back the reality that there will always be someone better

SSBM

Gitaroo Man
I guess

A few Warcraft 3 custom games. I was probably the absolute best at PARASITE 2; sonic suit + bomb with perfect timing destroyed 90% of people that didn't instinctually carry a thermal shield. Even if they did it was easy enough to bait them into popping it, dispelling, then bombing them. That was probably the cheesiest way to win, but I tried just about everything at one point or another.
Could also solo the hardest modes in UAII and NotD, but those are coop games so it's hard to rate against others.

Hearthstone
Not even joking pro player here

Just recently gotten back into the game after not playing for 3 years. so dont have a deck irl right now besides unfinished satellarknights. Well thats not 100% true i went to ARG richmond last year and almost topped the event not know the fuck the meta was at the time. ending day one 7-2 barely missing top 32. but other than that im really trying to get back into the game. I want to make that yugi dosh again.

Gears of War, Def Jam Fight for New York, and Ratchet and Clank 3.

I'm pretty good at most 3rd person shooters and wrestling games

Hearthstone is complete ass as far as tcgs go. Has as much player interaction as the pokemon tcg.

dungeon crawl stone soup
guess who

None. Games bore me as soon as I get good at it.
When I master a weapon or character I move to the next one because I enjoy getting good more than being good.

That's why I may be good at some games but never better than anyone who dedicated all of his playtime refining his skills with a single class/weapon/tactic whatever

HEARTHSTONE IS A CCG YOU FUCKING RETARD JESUS CHRIST WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL CALLING IT A TCG

That said, I'd probably wreck 99% when we had to 1v1 with each class/character/weapon because I know all of them and my opponent only a few or one

Jagged Alliance 2 1.13.
Not only do I always play on insane difficulty with huge handicaps for myself and massive boosts for the A.I., I've played multiplayer with close to 100 different people and have yet to lose a match.

UFC3

karaoke games
try beating an actual singer you fucks

Tetris, most probably.

I played Tekken Tag Tourny 2 until i only faced off against moonrunes. Somewhere between Tekken Lord and Emperor.

Cause its a fucking tcg you scrub, and a shitty one at that.

That is one premium wikiHow picture

Payday 2.

I'm good at pretty much anything (except RTS goddamn I suck balls) but there's nothing I'm really fucking good at. Closest thing are light-gun shooters because I spent so much time in the arcades as a lil' lad.

I'm pretty decent at Crash Team Racing. Haven't played it in ages, though.

>trading card game
>You can't trade your cards
Are you retarded?

>An actual singer
>Regards, Timothy Thursday and the Bentdown Cafe.

Hotline Miami

Oh yeah? Show me some of your music, pretty boy.

Dook pls.

warsow.

Please teach me how to git gud. Anything past lvl 3 and 150 bpm and i fucking die. I'm incredibly unfit and i want to be really really good at ddr so i can play it at my local arcade and be known as that one really cool dude.

Also, i don't know if it's real or not, but my local machine is named "in the groove 3" which, according to the wiki, shouldn't fucking exist!

That's some polybus shit right there.

Can this thread be wikiHow images now?

Dance Dance Revolution
I was the world champion from 2005 to 2008.

5.5k is not that good fami even d2g has people with 6k.

Dark Souls 1 and 3 (2 didn't grab me so I never gave pvp much of a try)

PvP in those games is completely trivial because of how good your defensive options are, you basically have to consciously choose to take damage outside of favorable trades. I have no idea why the Souls fanbase takes pvp so seriously when it's so basic.

Its most likely stepmania with a ITG 3 theme. You should download stepmania it helped me a fuck load when i was younger. Im deff not as good as i used to be. Years of smoking weed and cigs has made my loose my breath after 1 set of songs. I play stemania regularly though. As for stamina, try to keep your movements as controlled as possible. More movement=more stamina used. Be sure to play cool down songs as well so you dont destroy your legs.

absolutely

The game of knowing source of this picture.

>same thing
Take that back right now

WikiHow threads

This. Mtg has shit fucking mechanics.

I'm pretty good at pubstoping in BC2, usually first in the rankings wqith a high lead on the second ones

Thank you Cred Forums, i had a horrible night followed by several nightmares and now im laying in bed at 7 am contemplating tripping balls all weekend but your picture made me legitimately laugh

5.5k is definitely within top 1%

it was better than 99,5% of dota players at the time i played, which is why i mentioned it. you see, the OP asked which games i'm better at than 99% of the people playing

Take your blog away from here

this one was a fucking doozy

such a thing does not exist in this day and age

CoD MW2, I once got asked if I wanted to play with my country's national team.

Suck my fat cock

that was like 2 years ago 6k is the new 5k pros are at 8-9k.

>game where at a high level callouts are the only semblance of skill and aim doesn't matter

I finished Monster Girl Quest without fapping once.

The user literally said he quit long time ago

That said, there was new data some months back that showed that while the top players are reaching higher and higher mmr, the average brackets have remained approximately the same

day of defeat, got accused of hacking many times because of the running and crouching and headshotting, never use the bolt actions tho

Absolutely.
Never said the game was good or anything, just that I'm good at it.
Also said no the offer.

what a mad man

im so glad you didnt try to defend the game user, respect.

black ops 1, top 200 without even trying and actually handicapping myself

high level pub dota today is just picking a fotm semicarry and bumbling around for 60 minutes until the incredibly bored enemy pos 3/4/5 wanders into their death, then pushing in the base

i did the best in dota in like 2013/2014 when i was able to make the enemy safelaner ragequit by offlaning real good in 10 minutes, and then we'd finish the game by 25 minutes. and then i could go into the next game. but i guess valve doesn't like games ending so now every game has to go on into 70 fucking minutes with the gold/xp difference resetting in every fight, turning the game into a glorified WoW battleground arena where everything that has happened before a fight gets wiped as soon as 1 hero dies, equalizing the gold/xp differences between the teams. and instead of realizing that dota just doesn't work with the gold levels equalizing after every fight, valve just decided to go full retard and added a bunch of retarded semi-carry items for int-type supports, so now every support hero gets to have their gay ass lategame fantasies with their aghanims scepters and octarine cores

holy fuck im mad at valve for ruining my dota

I'm ok at DDR/ITG and beatmania IIDX.

I think I still have some still standing world records in Touhou.

Blacklight: Retribution.
At least I used to beat absolutely anyone when recoil was still a thing. I miss my good old tap-fire HAR build, taping AMR faggots across the map and dominating M4X shitters in CQB. It was fun.

Crash Bandicoot 1

sly 3 pvp
especially the pirate ship one

Gunz

Too bad it's fucking dead

>every game has to go on into 70 fucking minutes with the gold/xp difference resetting in every fight
that was for 1 (one) patch, which I admit was fucking terrible. These are my last games. The games are actually really fucking good right now, best dota I've ever played.

>high level pub dota today is just picking a fotm semicarry and bumbling around for 60 minutes
absolutely fucking wrong

>retarded semi-carry items for int-type supports, so now every support hero gets to have their gay ass lategame fantasies with their aghanims scepters and octarine cores
How often do you think a support gets an item like octarine core in an actual game? Also is agha somehow a new item?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>Bloo...
>99%
None, I fucking suck

NFS Shift. I was a beast on the normal tracks and drift tracks were my playground. Too bad nobody plays this anymore.

BORN, INTO A PACK

Hearthstone is based on the physical Warcraft trading cards though.

Quake Live when it was still alive. Lmao at faggots saying it requires any skill if I was top fragging almost every match with RL and shotgun overuse.

ex-top 100 player in osu!

>"""""pro""""" Hearthstone player

>fapped once
>it was the vanilla elf scene
I just can't. Doujins are a completely different matter.

Jet Set Radio

Can jet rank the entire game in little over an hour with Gum

I could honestly beat anyone here at any sonic game. Im like a noob version of joshua or dss, but its still enough to trash you faggots

Can come close to WR times in CTR and 5.7k solo mmr in Dota when I played it.

I'd fuck you up free

>absolutely fucking wrong
it's absolutely fucking not. i used a hyperbole but it generally doesn't matter how much you fuck up laning now as long as you don't end up with brown boots and a stick at 10 minutes. all you need is enough gold to buy your 1 core item that will help you get 1 kill, and then you're rich enough to remain in the game indefinitely. it used to be that you HAD to farm well to get gold. trading 1-1 didn't generally put you ahead unless the other person had a streak. now, you can trade 3 heroes for 1 kill, and you WILL come out ahead because of comeback gold. and that makes hg pushing a complete nightmare since a single casualty will completely fuck up your gold lead. you can just fuck up way too much in dota early on. oftentimes i would kill an enemy safelaning slark like 4 times in a row, leaving him extremely gold starved, and that same slark would just wander into my OWN safelane, kill 1 or 2 of my retarded teammates there and get rich enough to buy a shadowblade. comeback gold meant that i would get punished for doing well early on with an early-game strong hero, which is a really fucking stupid concept in my opinion

aghanims has been in the game forever but the whole "let's turn this useless support into a pos-2-tier threat with 1 item" is fairly new. before that, aghanims was a luxury item 90% of the time. now it's just something you get on a ton of supports with your valve-issued comeback gold because otherwise you'll be useless.

octarine core is (was at the time i played) a shitty item to buy 90% of the time, but it highlights the reason valve wants to take int-heroes. instead of keeping them strong midgame and weak-ish without agi/str support in lategame, valve is trying to make them self-sufficient and equally strong at all stages of the game.

I wouldn't say top 1% at all but I'm pretty good at Dystopia. The highest rank I've been was about 35 I think, maybe mid 20s. That is, in the world, which isn't really an achievement because so little people even play it anymore.

Soul Calibur 4

>tfw Rank 1 in Global

I have so far never lost a match in Forsaken. It's the only game I can claim a 100% win rate.

>disgusting 3d fighter

I would rek you all in Elsword PvP

Played CoD:UO for one of the best cal-i teams in the country, we could have gone to wcg one year if we had the money
CS:S cal-m for a couple years
Pocket for a couple years in TF2 in the high im to low invite region

I used to play MW2 on console and nuke literally 95% of my games when just doing random stuff like team deathmatch and ffa, but I don't think that means much

Went to MLG Dallas and Austin a lot back in highschool for Halo2 and Smash Bros., never won anything but usually did pretty good against all the national "pros" that traveled everywhere

Used to be one of the best UT2k4 players in Texas, never went to any national level events, fragged with fatal1ty himself a couple times

Pics of your local machine, and songlist, if you will.

There's no shortcut for building up your cardiovascular system. It took you years to become a fatass. That's not going away overnight either.

Increasing scroll speed is important on harder songs, otherwise

DDR isn't visually as hard, as say 2DX to read. Then there's translating it to physical movements.

JSB? Is your dad out of jail yet?

DDR charts are fucking infantile. ITG blew ddr out of the water with Kyle ward's charts and music.

You are saying a laning stage should determine the whole fate of the game? There shouldnt be a chance to come back after a disadvantage? What kind of a team game is that?

>now, you can trade 3 heroes for 1 kill
No you can't. You know the comeback mechanism was nerfed a ton, right? I think it's found a pretty good balance.

>"let's turn this useless support into a pos-2-tier threat with 1 item"
Yeah Mirana is pretty crazy right now. Are there any others? I can't think of any.

>valve-issued comeback gold because otherwise you'll be useless
You do realize this was a problem right? Supports used to be completely useless. Now they are still somewhat useful. As in somewhat fun to play past the 10 minute mark.

>valve is trying to make them self-sufficient and equally strong at all stages of the game.
yes they are, and this is bad how?

it's obvious you haven't played dota prior to the first memeback patch so i won't bother answering half your shit

just this though
>You do realize this was a problem right? Supports used to be completely useless.

supports weren't useless before memeback because supports could help you end the game in 25 minutes or less. that was the fun of playing an early-game strong support, you could stomp your lane easily and turn that strong lead into a victory. now it's all fucked up because you can't push hg safely without a 3k hp melee carry with 3 heroes buffing him

dota 2 is nothing like the game it was a couple of years ago. now it's just an incoherent mess that is only really fun to play in the 3k bracket where no one can realize how fucking retarded everything is

Mario kart , smash, or raging blast.
For some reason overwatch is hard fir me on ps4

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory 100% run

Forgot to mention street fighter x tekken

Insurgency

i've played dota actively since the first batch of dota 2 invites. I dint play active in dota 1, just some fun games.

game starting cant talk more, but sounds to me like you just have hard time adapting to new strategies that new patches require and you are taking it out on the game. the game is great now.

forgot to add im 5.2k

This. Any two competent players can take down a tank pretty easily because they're useless without 1-2 healing cucks. Being good in a tank at BF4 is not an accomplishment.

no wonder that you can beat 99% of all players, if there is only one retard that still playing

Driving an RX-7 in Gran Turismo 3

well the first memeback split the dota 2 community in two in terms of opinion

the first half liked it because woo i get to build more items and games are less stompy

the other half disliked it because it made games messy and longer than they needed to be. most of my dota playing friends also dislike comeback mechanics since we're all ex-hontrash. we all prefer games to end as soon as one team is proven to be better than the other. the comeback mechanics kind of detract from that since they give the losing team a ton of practically free opportunities to "make a comeback", which leads to the opposing team to also get a chance to make a comeback, etc. etc.

it just feels redundant and stupid. why do you need to win 3 times in a row in a single game when you could just win once in 1 game and then go to the next game? every time a hg push horrible fails after stomping the enemy team with a 15-3 score and a 5k gold lead, i die a little inside because i know the game will last at least another 30 minutes

oh yeah i forgot to explain why i replied like this

it's not that i have trouble adapting to memeback, it's that i don't *want* to adapt to memeback. i don't want to play nu-dota, i want to play 2013 dota. the game just doesn't fit my personality and playstyle anymore, so if i want to play a moba right now i'd rather play HotS or even LoL because those games have shorter, more concise games with less pointless downtime

Tera Online 3 years ago as a sorc. i destroyed everything...

THERE'S NO CHOICE

sorc is garbage now

Sponick the Hagehoog 2

Battleborn

the whole game is garbage now
also called: new class simulator

I literally could beat anyone here at the first Deadliest Warrior XBLA game

>i could put more money into a p2w game then any of you

Lol dont act like the PvP isnt just a game of catch

Being the only one who owns it probably helps.

>im the best at buying the newest cards and RNG simulator

HAHAHAHAHA

go win a standard magic tournament and come back kid

THIS CHANGES NOTHING

I AM KING

I'm ex-hontrash too, actually. I can totally understand why people would like shorter games.

Its just when you say stuff like every game is 70min back and forth it feels a bit outrageous, even for a hyperbole. As you can see from the picture i posted earlier, the games average around 35 minutes.

I like the game for what it is now because of the variety. There are games where people pick these defensive, very hard carry heroes that excel in long games, and sometimes there are the drow / huskar strategies that either finish games in 20 minutes or fail.

Ha, mount n blade warbander here, i compete in native tornaments, can definitely cav better than 99% of players, hell, 99% of player dont even know how to bump lance, not to mention all the technical shit you can do for inf and archer that unless your taught, good luck figuring out.

Fun fact, xbows can shoot through weaker teir shields after the second shot, its not random, but distance based.

>mfw watching some boss of the gym pornkino tonight

Virtual On: OT. Not because I'm really good at it, more because not many people have played it and even less try to get good at it.

I can be beaten 99% of players in Wargame ;_;

I think I don't have any talents in every game

Speaking of spray patterns, this is legit, have a buddy who plays at tornament level and his spray control was pretty damn impressive. Each guns recoil affects how the spray pattern acts, so your not just learning one, but every gun that you would potentially use. Its pretty crazy.

I am pretty good at KoF

>there will always be someone better than you
Yes, and when that happens, i smile, knowing there is more room for me to improve, so im always trying to better myself, when your at the top, you get slow, stagnant.

Salty that I make money playing games?

I'm dogshit at everything: barely made it to Gold elo in LoL, 1800 rating in WoW back when the game was worth playing, fucking ~2000 MMR in Dota, always got my ass kicked in SC:BW...

But hey, at least I can get Perfects on 8 star rating songs and below in Project Diva F2nd. That's gotta count for sonething, right?

How many people have you sent to the Shadow Realm?

It means you should get your ass handed to you on 70 percent of 2DX songs, or anything actually difficult in music games.

James bond nightfire. I can P-jump through all the missions and beat the game incredibly quickly. Online I destroy people aswell. Shame there are only like 9 people who play, it's usually 1v1

does it count if I call my asshole "the shadow realm"?

Bioshock 2 multiplayer

Was able to beat the #1 ranked person in the world at the time in 1v1's.

When I was eight, I was really, really, really good at GoldenEye 007. I used the Silenced PP7 almost exclusively. All my friends would ragequit. Headshots all day.

GunZ. I fucking miss that game. Best time I've ever had in a video game.

>disliking spray patterns
full casual

Injustice: Gods Among Us. I was top 300 online at one point, so I'd guess I'd be top 1000 altogether. Not bad considering how many people bought the game

Gremlins inc.#2 in the world (maybe #3 right now, I just lost .06 points and can't check as the servers seem to be down).

I'm pretty good at race the sun on vita, both labyrinth mode and normal.
I can usually get into top 5 or so in labyrinth and top 10 in normal.

I never been overwhelmingly good at any game.

yup, scratch this, sitting at #3 right now and I don't think I can hold it as I don't play duels and it looks like I mostly have to come in first in 4 player matches in order to gain points. Oh well.

Fucking Guitar Hero, I'm a god at that game

>The PC port of the PS1 Spider-Man game
I know every item, hidden comic, easter egg locations, and everything else from unlocking costumes to every cheat code from beating the game a few hundred times as a kid.

>American Mcgee's Alice
The first M rated game I was allowed to play. I beat it about 40 times over and memorized the quickest paths.

>Katamari / We Love Katamari
I go back every year on a throwaway save file to brush up my skills and beat my older records.

>Persona 4: Dancing All Night
For the first 6 months I was top 10 in every track. I stopped checking when people memorized where the invisible notes were and blew every other score out of the water.

>Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest
Everything is SSS rank with every board cleared.

Rock Band was in top ten leader boards for drums

Halo 2. I was only 16 so it was very hard for me to put a team together that could travel to the MLGs. My peak was that on halo3 release there was a massive h2 halo tournament that was super hype and I won that. The final h2h game was being played on 2 massive screens and the entire mall was watching and when I got the last kill the crowd went wild. Never felt better. Not even when my daughter was born.

OoT,I know this shit like the back of my hand,I also have done multiple 3 heart runs on Hero mode just for the hell of it.

N64/GC best version.

I'm pretty fucking good at worm's clone called Gunbound. People used to think I cheated or something. I was, like, really good, like aimbot and shit.

FIGHT ME

MGE is like 60th percentile not even close to being in top 1%. Also 5.5k in dota is like 95th percentile. 72 in overwatch would be top 1% but it's baby's first fps.

Guild Wars. The only game I ever reached peak competetive play in.

Goldeneye 007, N64

Red Orchestra 2

He's referencing the video that pic is taken from.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHVbkxeSJg0

Unfortunately dead games, so the competition is lacking.

Savage 2 which when I played the peak was like 300 players online just full of vets. I usually got top 1 in kills and the guy who was rank 1 actually noticed how well I did wanted me in his clan. But it's dead now, like impossible to join a game unless you somehow setup a game in advance on the forums.

Eden Eternal, shitty MMO, completely broken, was in the top guild for years and regularly hit top kills during territory wars where the whole server fights before I went full on support where I was nearly unkillable with my build and setup. It's barely alive now and the guild I was in, pretty much everyone quit.

Bioshock
Fistful of Frags

I used to play the latter competitively for a season

Resident Evil 4. I used to have extraordinarily high Mercenaries scores.

Just some shit console games no one plays anymore.

I was never good at any game and I don't really think that I'll ever be good at anyone. I'm just mediocre in everything

There's no multiplayer, but I an probably play Shinobi 3 better than almost anyone but speed runners.

For multiplayer games I'd say TloU and SF5.