Resident Evil Vendetta Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=eo0a9xZZ_SQ

Today they really showed the Vendetta trailer at TGS but it was shown only to the people who were there, it was cut off for the people watching the stream.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/people/4169/Fukami_Makoto
youtube.com/watch?v=VEeZ6ISMhpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C'mon guys, post here.

Wesker is back, aren't you happy?

>Vendetta

Holy shit been out of the loop.

Is this for fucking real?

ARR GAIJING ROOK THE SAME

Looks almost like he did in RE4.

So will the movie tie in somehow to RE7?

Despite being a CG film, I'm kinda glad that Capcom hasn't buried the old RE casts that is made of perfectly chiseled demigod human perfections unlike the generic slasher victims from RE7.

Hope to see these fucks in a goofy action game again somedays

Is that supposed to be Chris? He looks like the main character from Binary Domain

What is this? A spin off? What happened with RE7?

Oh.

It's another movie huh.

It'll be just as shit as the previous RE movies [spoiled]and i'll love it.[/spoiler]

>it's a movie
Lost all interest
Let me know when they make a mercenaries that isn't on a shitty handheld

>he hasn't played RE6 yet

Yes, it's legit.

We watched Japs doing silly stuff for 3 hours to see this trailer or something new about RE7 and they cucked us hard by only showing the trailer to the people who were sitting at the event.

It was like
>and now the RE:Vendetta trailer!
>screen goes black for everyone watching the stream
>they start showing footage of the Capcom booth at TGS

REBECCA REVEAL WHEN

Well, at least it looks good.

Anything on the story yet? I liked pic related but its story was kind of meh (haven't seen damnation yet).

>Story written by the person who did Psycho-Pass

Villain will be pretentious and will quote random literature that has nothing to do with the plot.

Fuck, I was hoping for a singing, cross-dressing, Napoleonic midget with matrix powers who is working for Umbrella but not really.

Oh, a writer from Psycho pass? Which one? The Urobutcher?
myanimelist.net/people/4169/Fukami_Makoto
>YuruYuri
>Gakkougurashi

And the guy's a newbie, to boot.

Yeah, i was thinking of his Remake or RE4 look or rather his Umbrella Chronicles look.

Everyone's faces look a little weird. Look at Leon's face at 1:00. They're going for this photorealistic look but it looks so weird.

>another cg movie

eh

Funnily enough, they said this movie is aimed at fans of anime and action-horror movies and not to cater to fans of Resident Evil specifically like the first two movies.

>Anything on the story yet?

Nothing at all. I think they don't even have a plot. They kept it away from the public for a very long time and it's easy to see why, the team developing this one is completely different from the ones that did the first two movies.

He wrote the Psycho-Pass novels, which were edgy as fuck.

Looks neat, can't wait to add it to my CG collection. The RE films are not top kino but they're hughly enjoyable.

>the team developing this one is completely different from the ones that did the first two movies

That might be a good thing.

>they said this movie is aimed at fans of anime and action-horror movies

Now I'm a bit excited, I really like CGI movies.

>Running away from a bunch of mook zombies which he could stun lock and melee to death
Anyway without doubt Capcom gonna shit on that new RE live action movie, again
>Watching RE CGI movie for plot
You're doing it wrong user

The live action movie has nothing to do with Capcom, ya goof.

>bring wesker back to kill him again

For what purpose?

Then why did they copy the Wesker fight in RE5 into Afterlife?

Live action is not canon ya poopy butt

I mean why didn't they get sued when that fight is just blatantly ripped off from the game?

>Villain will be pretentious and will quote random literature that has nothing to do with the plot.

If you play RE0, Code Veronica and Revelations 1 and 2, you will notice that it's quite common among RE villains to do that.

RE never had strong plots anyway. RE1 was nice because it was a reserved, controlled plot and held the big surprise(Tyrant) for the very end, it played like a nice B-movie. The other ones go all out and get progressively worse as the series progresses.

A RE plot just needs a lab, some crazy scientist, a villain with an evil laugh that will mutate into a huge creature sooner or later and an environment filled with creatures so the protagonist can shoot them. Done, it's Resident Evil.

The producer bought the rights to make a movie based on RE.
See it as "fan movie" , silly willy.

i think thats one of Wesker's children, you know Wesker clone like Snake have 8 brothers and only 3 survived

>and not to cater to fans of Resident Evil specifically
FUCK. All I want to see is Leon and Ada kiss already. RE universe has so much cock-blocking it hurts

They have Intellectual property to produce a movie about Resident Evil and use the characters, script or story in any way they want. Paul Anderson could make 88 minute long 1:1 live action copy of any cutscene from any Resident Evil game he wants.

you think thats Albert? Think again
>Complex Motives

The Final Chapter looked neat, innit? Don't know about you, but I enjoyed the live action movies that are LOOSELY based off the games. I think the movies are so badly received because people expect the movies to be like the games. It's just mindless enjoyment with heavy action and zombies.

I'll never forget that scene of Alice backflipping from a wall to kick a zombie in the face. These movies are just too ridiculous and cheesy (like Barry's dialogues) to be taken serious,

1080p trailer, best quality i found:
youtube.com/watch?v=VEeZ6ISMhpg

I have I am talking about a game without their shit story design choices to get to the good bit on console. An modern mercs games on current gen would be amazing

The live action movies make my head hurt.

>fast zombies
what a shit

My guess would be that Chris sees footage of Ada after another terror attack, thinks she didn't die because he didn't know about the fake Ada in RE6, he'll go after her and lose his men (again) in the mansion

Leon will find out about her and he and Chris will butt heads over what to do about her, and Rebecca will somehow discover that the Carla was a fake Ada and Ada is really Ada so Chris will fuck off and Leon will finally fuck her slanted snatch.

That's my theory anyway.

>zombies
average resident evil fantard

Hol up, hol up.

Didn't the mansion get blown up at the end of RE1?

I like Leon but goddamn it's his third movie.

Come on.

C-virus. Plus Chris can do a haymaker and send the entire mansion flying to the moon, there has to be a challenge.

>crapcum
>giving a fuck about the story
>characters only thing in common between each game post reCV is the fucking name
>different faces
>different bodys
>different personalities
>retarded choices

that intro with the stupidly slow walk and the jumpscare was so fucking gay

Spencer loved aristocratic mansions and built at least half a dozen of them.

I don't even know where this one in particular is located, the fauna looks Latin American.

That was the original mansion, it even showed certain things and rooms to make it obvious.

The trailer doesn't presents anything interesting except for one thing: Why Leon is in a morgue?

That shit is great. Its like someone was given 100 million dollars and they used it to make terrible fan fiction. It's glorious.

>and Leon will finally fuck her slanted snatch.
Oh I fucking wish. But she isn't even in the trailer

Leon is pretty much the main character at this point with Chris as the side kick and Ada as the leading lady

He doesn't HAVE to punch boulders, he can do super spy rock dodging technique #69 instead

Ay yi, no me gusta

No bolder punching no buy.

Unless Spencer or Wesker at some point had a back up mansion built.

Until we get more info there is NOTHING saying that is the same mansion.

Especially since they look completely different on the out side.

Leon is involved. So Ada is guaranteed at this point.

And I seriously hope Leon got laid sometime before Racoon City. Otherwise he honestly might be a 40 year old virgin

Love these movies, bummed that there's only one like every three or four years.

I don't know. The concept art showed a mansion very near a mountain. The area and position of the mansion look nothing like Spencer Estate.

It's actually one every 5 years

That mansion is much smaller than the original.

THey even have different roofs Give it up, the original mansion was blown up. The new one is probably a replica, either made by Spencer, or the Wesker character.

>inb4 it's Dr. Wesker himself and Alex Wesker actually found an immortality drug and gave it to him instead of Spencer

This wouldn't be the first time we saw a replica mansion either. The mansion in that one RE5 DLC where you hunt down Spencer and Jill "dies" was more or less a replica too, albeit much smaller.

>This wouldn't be the first time we saw a replica mansion either.

Don't forget Resident Evil 0.

The oldman had a thing for mansions. This one is the 4th one.