Fucking hell guys I'm almost a wizard, and I must say I fucking hate video games...

Fucking hell guys I'm almost a wizard, and I must say I fucking hate video games. I've spend with them almost all of my life, and now I feel like I wasted my time. It's not like I didn't play any good titles, but most of them were just stupid time killers. Don't fool yourselves, if an adult is claiming that his hobby is playing video games, he should be immediately removed from this planet. FUCK VIDEO GAMES.

kys blogfag

t. gamer

A picture of Steve Buscemi rubbing his index finger against his thumb in order to simulate the playing of a very small violin.

good one

DUDE NFL AND BEER LMAO

Maybe if you quit complaining about video games on an anonymous image board you'd get some bitches on your dick.

DUDE IMA 30YO AND IVE NEVER SEEN A VAGINA LMAO

They are a waste of time by now. I'd rather just draw, listen to music, READ A BOOK, make music, make a book. Some of these you can make money from.

Nah fuck that.
Not OP here, I garden and run frequently.
If you think the only acceptable hobbies are sports and drinking you're very sheltered.

Any hobby has a community, you could do competitive puzzles and gain friends from it.

>using video games as an excuse
>going through THIS much of a mid-life crisis
nice

Meant for

It's not about the money tho, the problem is that video-games are inferior to any other kind of media

Aight

>30
>play video games most days
>have sex regularly

It's not the games OP, it's you.

True.
Pic related.

>Cringe factor 9

>30s
>mid-life
Fuck off kiddo

you took it

im leaving v forever

witness me

Brool Ctoy Sro!

wtf i hate video games now

>memes will save me!

Wasn't this made by some guy on Cred Forums back in 2011 to highlight how every boxart looks the same, then Facebook normalfags got their hands on that image and added that retarded caption?

>blogging on a vietnamese sweatshop factory will change people's lives!

That is a very likely scenario, so I'm going to assume it is true

>not being successful in your professional life as you also spend most of your free time on videogames
>I waste all my time on my hobby, it's my hobby fault, it's not like it would had happened with any kind of hobby if I invested the was majority of my life on it
Heh, failure.

I didn't know there was NEET wizzards. If you don't enjoy videogames anymore, it's simply because you play them too much.
Since I started working 2 years ago, I enjoy every minute spent playing.

Nah I don't care about your life, the only thing I wanted to do, was to say it aloud.

>posting on Cred Forums
>posting chinese cartoons
>talking about being failure
top kek

>projecting
Heh, failure.

Ah so you just wanted to be an attentionwhore, got it.

>smug anime face
oh boy, but go on maybe I'm gonna feel offended

It's fine Billy, neither am I, but you tried.

you are correct, i saved that picture back then, but as always everything created here gets sooner or later picked up by reddit and then it goes onto facebook