Hitman 47

Well this game is disappointing. Everyone saying its like bloodmoney but it isnt, its garbage. Full of immersion breaking shit and stupid gameplay decisions. They tried to make the levels big so they can have their little random hits which are worthless and so they made the main hits really lame. Fuck Im mad as hell cos my refund time is over and now Im stuck with it.

Can you give me any reasons why you like it? Cos Im struggling to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YaL1ti7QBo
youtube.com/watch?v=jz1NN0kOJr8
youtube.com/watch?v=7bCsHdIOkZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's fun

Finally, someone who isn't praising this bland failed attempt at a good Hitman game

BUT WHYYYYYY

See in blood money it felt like you used your fucking perception to figure out the ways to kill the targets, even if some of them were a bit obvious, they still felt like you discovered them.

Here you either pull an easy bathroom kill, blow up a chandelier or follow the easy steps laid up in your fucking face to do some contrived way of getting the target into a fucking bathroom. Even with all of the help options off, it just boils down to people blowing up their secrets plants in front of everybody to hear. Its ridiculous!

Haha it's funny because kuk is cock in swedish and probably in danish and norwegian as well.

secret plans**

I gues Im more disappointed for the amount of praise it gets than anything, the only complainst I would hear are on the episodic release.

It's your right not to like the game. However, I don't agree : opportunities are very fub if you deactivate the hints. I'd even argue they are better than Blood Money's which were only really mechanical. In TM, not only do they reward exploration with fun kills, they also give you interesting or fun insights into your targets' lives, quirks, fears.

shit taste. it's already better than bm

dude paris sucks it gets good after paris

I really enjoy this game, I'm trying to decipher your problem with it.

>stupid gameplay decisions
Such as?

>and so they made the main hits really lame
But the main hits are really well done and on par with Blood Money.

>See in blood money it felt like you used your fucking perception to figure out the ways to kill the targets, even if some of them were a bit obvious, they still felt like you discovered them.
How is it any different here? As long as you have Opportunities and Instinct turned off, you're figuring shit out on your own as you explore the map and listen to conversations.

>Even with all of the help options off, it just boils down to people blowing up their secrets plants in front of everybody to hear.
You're disguised as someone on the inside and listening to bits and pieces of conversations of people who don't suspect anything is wrong.

I disagree with this guy. If you don't like Paris, then it's unlikely you'll like any of the other levels. Admittedly, I think both Sapienza and Bangkok are better than Paris, but your complaints apply to the rest of the game just as much as they apply to Paris.

I disagree mostly because the game does pretty well at making sure you don't feel like there is only one option.

It has the opportunities of course which are usually much more useful in finishing a contract once the prerequisites have been met, but it also just has small ways you can carry them out as well.

I usually feel like I can go whatever way I want with something. Only problem I have is I wish they didn't feel the need to put all of the kills in one mission. Having 2-3 objectives just feels taxing, and going in for one guy who's nigh unreachable is more fun than running into a parking lot to kill one of your 3 targets.

Honestly the only one the mutliple targets works with is the Paris mission. Otherwise you could make the excuse that the Swedish embassy kill takes place a week after the General in Marrakesh, you could perform the scientist kill after the Caruso one in a separate mission while still including the virus, and with the Thailand one you could just say the lawyer showed up a week late or a week early to the same hotel.

This way they could have actually changed the layout of the missions in meaningful ways and gave them wider pathways, allowing us to use the maps fully.

I didn't want to kill him, he's a good egg.

Make him and the layer meet.

games are becoming more and more casualized as the years go by and its for one very simple reason : accessibility. having a game be accessible to a wider audience = more sales = more $$$$,

Why do you think Overwatch is the most dumbed down, retarded, babby mode press q to get kill fps game of all time? because blizzard want even children to love playing it and to make more money.

The thing is, I actually really enjoyed the new hitman, no it's not blood money tier but it's better than Absolution, that's for sure. The only shitty thing is selling the game piecemeal, I'm hoping its gonna get cracked eventually.

The Bangkok targets are certainly the least threatening of all the episodes' targets so far, but a hit's a hit. It made for some funny takedowns at least.

>overwatch
>hitboxes that go beyond the character model

SHUT UP IT TAKES SKILL U CASUL

What was the 'right' way to get the Sniper challenge on Bangkok? I thought you'd snipe them when at the window but you can't get a good shot below. Had to stash a sniper in the apartment and do it behind them in a terrible mess.

>Jeff 'You think you want more than 20 tick but you dont really need it' Kaplan

There better not be any DRUG FIENDS in this thread looking for a fix of hash.

Doing Sniper Assassin just needs to have you not get spotted, so grab a guard disguise and just snipe the targets with the Jaeger 7 from where people won't see or hear you shooting and then get out of there because for some reason headshotting somebody with a silenced sniper makes the guards know exactly where the shot came from so they'll all converge on your location if you stay there, the bodies being found doesn't matter.

worst thing about modern gaming is (((matchmaking))) and (((Ranks))) it makes people into hot heads and discourages fun

Yeah, I liked the one with the usb recording. Always a sucker for 47 confronting the target.
Ken was likeable in his own way too. Mainly the banter with his guard.

How did you deal with her lads?

i stopped playing a while ago but my friend play overwatch ranked with some of my other friends for like 8 hours every day and literally all he does it complain about how he doesnt enjoy playing it

>immersion

Hitman is one of the most mechanical and clockwork-y games out there. The levels are nicely designed, but no part of it is immersive.

I exploded her

Duck OP pls nerf

I coin abused the two guards and hid them in a box in the room with the Diorama

Then I coin abused her into the stairwell, killed her, took her down to the closet on the basement and ran away.

I loved Absolution

>Got speedboat key
>Knocked out the guard at the speedboat for his disguise
>Grabbed Sniper
>Headshot when she's leaning over the balcony
>Hop in speedy
My addiction to sniping has left my scores low.

>play any hitman
>try to kill everyone without being noticed

can i do this in nu-hitman?

I placed the exploding phone in the office, hoping that she'd pick it up. But obviously one of her guards picked it up, so I called it hoping the guard was close enough to her. He wasn't and they went to the other side to the room with nobody in it to secure her or something, and I shot her in the head there with the new pistol and just left.
I'm always fucking messy with these hits.

i did silent assassin suit only paris very easily, so yes

Yes.

You spent nearly 2 hours for one level? You could have picked the level that didn't have 281 people.

It's not mine, I just posted it to reassure him. I don't really find much fun in 'kill everything'.

one more VERY important question

can i still get 3/4 headshots while dying to get an extra chance or do i just die?

just ded

but that was the one of the best parts of older hitman games, was pretty neat too, made me feel really bad for losing

youtube.com/watch?v=4YaL1ti7QBo

youtube.com/watch?v=jz1NN0kOJr8

youtube.com/watch?v=7bCsHdIOkZ0

Its just all the little stuff, like being the shrink on Sapiezan and having almost full access to the manor but you cant go to the back yard for some reason.
Or a guy having a bodyguard strapped to his ass 24/7 but you can walk in the same toilet hes using like nothing and leave after 2 minutes , nothing suspicious there. Granted, this happened with bloodmoney but it wasnt as blatantly silly since they didnt have a personal guard next to them most of the time.

My concern boils more with the fact that you have to ovearhear this stuff all the time.
I dont think that was the case in Bloodmoney, you did hear some tip this way but you usually had to observe the schedule of the victim. Here is overhearing conversations constantly, in fact, if you dont it, some of the stuff doesn't trigger till you hear the conversation, which to me feels like you have to follow some script.
Maybe its not terrible in itself but it feels like they over do it.

>for some reason.
Well he's there to do an incall, not Gadrening. They're already very generous with disguises like the Thearpist and Arab in Paris so I'm all for making it even a slight hinderous.
I agree with your last part but like you say that's just a problem with hitman in general, not the new game. On the plus side in the Marrakesh bonus mission once the target is in the toilet it's guarded and deemed tresspassing. At-least they're tweaking, I guess.

to be fair, there's probably more ways to kill people once you replay the missions and, for instance unlock the sniper rifle, than when you start.

It also bothers me how theres always multiple objectives. Once one of them is dead - and youre not always gonna do a silent kill - the other one would have to leave or hunker down badly but in general feels like nobody gives a fuck.

>all episodes come out
>bonus episode for %100
>its the true ending
>it was a film all along

I love Sapenzia but fuck the virus part desu.

That's because Blood Money had no dialogue inside the level whatsoever. It felt much less alive.

Yeah it gives me hope that they actually seem to catch on the complaints for following missions, hell it might end up being great after all.

Something that bugs me how theres trucking rat poison everywhere near food, I wish there wasn't rat poison laying around everywhere and you had to use your own pills or something, cause its kinda silly.

That reminds me, I wish you could mute the random crap guards say when you go near them, that shit annoying as hell.
>waiters gonna... wait
>nice bowtie pal
>a smile brings the best in you

oh god shut up!

I just wish there was more variety when you walk into someone
>Wha...
>...say...

Talking about TM, not bloodmoney here just to be obvious.

This would be less annoying if all the NPCs in every map weren't voiced by the same 2 people

>and probably in danish
Nope, not even close.
t. danefag

one of them sounds like kenny

how are you liking the new ET?

>But obviously one of her guards picks it up.
Holy shit this irritates me.
>HEY! WHAT'S THAT?GO CHECK IT OUT FOR ME.
ITS A FUCKING PHONE YOU NIGGER, IT DOESNT LOOK DANGEROUS AT ALL. JUST SUCKER INTO MY TRAP ALREADY

God damn

How do I cheese marrekash mastery level?

It's bullshit for most targets but it makes sense for her. She's been tipped that there might be an assassination attempt.

You can't really. Paris and Sapenzia has loads of challenges so you can just pick what you like. Marrekash you'll have to do unappealing stuff, they should have made the bonus mission challenges add onto masterly level.

Sapienza>Bangkok>tutorial missions>paris>=marrekash

Paris is pretty good mate, it's just being used a bit too much but that doesn't detract from the actual map.

How the fuck does the golden coins challenge work. I'm sure I hit both but got nothing. Does one coin have to hit them both?

You need to hit the mirror, then the rock. You don't need to do it in one throw, just throw two. It's incredibly finicky though, I'm guessing you missed it by a hair or something. I think you might need to do them in succession.

Bangkok > Sapienza > Paris > Marrakesh

>Or a guy having a bodyguard strapped to his ass 24/7
This is so game breaking. I don't care about realism, just from a plain gameplay perspective it's such a bullshit move to have guards follow the targets wherever they go.

>, I'm guessing you missed it by a hair or something
Yeah sounds right. Sounds like a lot of trial and error is ahead for me.

Oh lord I finally did it. You were right about the succession part.