So this... is the power... of pc

so this... is the power... of pc...
youtu.be/k10RdQU6Jxo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k10RdQU6Jxo&t=1m08s
youtube.com/watch?v=_Iq-SSQGTD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"all textures have been replaced with 4k textures"
That's just great...if you have fucking 12gb of vram.

>not having 12GBs of RAM

He said vram

>RAM = VRAM

Yeah cause only thing it does textures right?

Finally gta 4 physics are back

>caring about typos

Fucking grammar nazi

VRAM and ram are not the same thing.

wow a mod that hasn't been shut down jewstar (yet)

Why would cockstar shut down a mod? FiveM was shut down because it was (based on rockstar's vision) going to affect the number of players on gta online, since it's a goldmine because of the shark cards.

>all that fucking shameless product placement everywhere

Jesus Christ I'm so glad I never played GTA5. People actually supported that shit?

Fucking rad

Can't there's a noticeable improvement over other graphics enhancing mods like VisualV and NaturalVision

The original game used fictional companies and parody ads. But apparently some idiots modded in real life product placement instead

Shut the fuck up you stupid hippie faggot.

Some of the features are impressive but as usual tonemapping is atrocious. It's like vivid/sports mode on a TV x1000

>Kmart - we still exist
kek

if it works as advertised it actually looks pretty great

need to see the bike physics though, vanilla gta v bikes were unbelievably bad

>"turn saturation to 200"
>"MOST REALISTIC MOD EVER"

youtube.com/watch?v=k10RdQU6Jxo&t=1m08s

Did you fucks even watch the video?

Yes I know it's more than an enb but just cranking the shit out of colors isn't going to make the city look vivid and better. My fucking eyes were bleeding because of the saturation.

No you fucker the fact theres like 12+ reshades that come with it to choose from

So you didnt watch the video? "The look can be change based on player preference with more then 15 reshade options" console cuck

>poorfags can't afford a Titan X

In the other news, the sky is blue.

The fact that their "default" tonemapping looks like that says a lot about the design philosophy of the mod. If it was intentionally designed to look super "vivid," there'll be aspects of the lighting and textures that can't be fully fixed with just a reshade.

Typical console owner autism.

Yes but saturation can which is the only thing he commented on

You sound like an autistic jaded NEET shutin that i know.

Super cynical and insanely quick to point out the flaws in things while ignoring all the crazy hard work and dedication they would've put into this mod. But you wouldn't know anything about hard work would you user?

Joke's on you I never owned a console.

>autistic jaded NEET shutin
You do know where we are, right?

There'll be no shortage of people who will be memeing about how PCMASTERRACE WINS AGAIN and showering praises on this guy. Adding another "gj man it looks great! :)" adds nothing to the conversation and frankly yes, I am a bit pissed off that crushed blacks, overdone baked-in contrast, and hyper-saturation has somehow become the standard for graphical fidelity.

I hope this doesnt fucking with MP, i go on there occasionally.

Cant you get banned for modding it?

Wow

Let me just spend 3 hours trying to figure out how to install it because modders are fucking autistic retards who never explain shit, and then find out it reduces the framerate to 25 fps no matter what, and forces a 2.5 second input lag, making it compeltely unplayable

Are they done with tact or is it some gaudy shit thats extremely repetitive?

Looks pretty fucking good.

>ugly visuals with fucked up contrast
>reallife ads
>mods that literally do same shit have been around for ages
>made an egocentric trailer and a whole fucking website
Disgusting.

Then explain how PS4 have onyl 8GBs of VRAM and no RAM? Checkmate, atheist

>its another: download my bloated fifty gigabyte mod over a shitty filesharing service that only uploads 3kb/s

wow

every time

yeah let me just leave my computer on for TWELVE HOURS to try your shitty mod

fucking faggots

>real life adds

the fuck were they thinking?

Why do idiots think black asphalt is more realistic then grey?

I see this in too many texture packs for games

how about you look at california roads and see for yourself

Do they have some magic that keeps the tar in the road from deteriorating?

MUH IMMERSION.

I fucking despise real ads in games. We see enough of that shit in day to day life I don't want to see them in my vidya too.

>He never had to leave on his computer on for three days straight to download a 30 mb patch for his favorite game

What are you? 12?

yes,stable warm climat

Wtf I hate reality now?? So unrealistic.

>real life ads and company logos

What a retard.

besides the fact that gta ads are actually amusing
what a waste

On PC, you can, unlike on consoles.

looks dark enough to me, in the trailer dark roads only on highway, maybe i missed ones in the city

>every grafix mod ever
>everything is just darker
every single time

>utility marking paint on an airport runway
I don't remember those in the original game. If this dude just threw them in randomly because he thought it added to the immersion, he is wrong.

The real ads bother me- not because of muh shilling but rather because most of them don't even look like real ads- they're just company logos and a tagline maybe.

I might give it a shot thought assuming it doesn't make the game run at single digits. Not sure the 4K textures are completely necessary...

youtube.com/watch?v=_Iq-SSQGTD8
aaaaaand its cancer