youtube.com/watch?v=0SFIvYjM7F0
nippon.com/en/views/b00114/
bing.com/images/search?q=ramen burger&FORM=HDRSC2
youtube.com/watch?v=-9QNblv8iR0
youtube.com/watch?v=o3ASICWeSLc&ab_channel=Ichiraku
youtube.com/watch?v=cXeb9cb6k0I&ab_channel=AnimeFusion
youtube.com/watch?v=5LnyFVmLxas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those other 2 ayyliens are going to be playable?

Fuck off manchild.

None of these games are worth playing after you've beaten one of them. Check a 2 minute video of the 7 characters with a new moveset\ultimate and and be done with it.

Most Likely.

>this post
>on Cred Forums
There are no games for mature people as far I can tell.

>Sarada and Boruto will be available to everyone
>and they'll have expanded move sets

Personally that's the selling point right there, Hobo Sasuke's new Ultimate is pretty nice too.

>naruto

nope.

>read my first manga
>really enjoy it, fantastic art. Cool story
>revealed its a Boroto tie in story

Was surprised. I thought this stuff was supposed to be garbage.

Why was Hinata such a slut?

>a girl showing interest in a guy is slutty

No wonder Cred Forums thinks Persona 5 is about being cuck'd

Being devoted to a single man is kind of the opposite of a slut.
The closest thing this series has to an actual slut is Ino. And she is fucking adorable.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH! she was only a slut for naruto.

forever useless and unrelevent. hell, most characters in the series are.

>she will never take over your body and jerk you off

Why even live?

Kishi being a bad writer and criminally underusing the actually interesting series while wanking the Uchiha eyeball-dick, AND characters being ruined the more and more he writes them doesn't really undermine the character being really good.
Imagine if her powers, handled competently, would have been more of a centre piece. Invading mindscapes a la Psychonauts, surreal shit, convincing enemy agents they have always been Konoha sleeper agents in order to turn them and the like.

Hinata is my favourite heroine-replacement instead of Pinkshit, but you have to admit Ino would have done a hell of a job too.

>sensory linking so you both feel each other's pleasure, creating an orgasmic echo chamber
>body switching to spice things up
>knowledge of all sorts of flowers with uses as aphrodisiacs and pleasure-enhancers

because she is slut.

Looks better than the manga at least

There are people who actually read the spinoff manga?
They should have just gotten the guy in charge of the Lee spinoff to make it. Or hell, get a better doujin artist who is capable of emulating Kishi's own style.

>got Season Pass
>fuck you it's a new season

In all honesty it should have been Kishi's twin brother who should have drawn Boruto.
I don't think he is even doing anything at the moment.

The new guy made an edgy dark OC that (implied to have) killed Naruto, sports magic tattoos and wrecked the city and the symbol of a new era of peace, all in a grand grab for attention.

Kishi's twin brother made a manga titled fucking Satan 666 or whatever it was, and from what I've heard second-hand, he's the retarded edgy one of the brothers (which puts Sasuke's incessant superiority to Naruto,AND the Sasuke-Itachi obsessive relationship into a weird little spotlight).

Honestly they should have let the series chill for at least five years, maybe make relatively small time stuff to fill out the Blank Period, then get someone decent to do the Boruto film and manga.

I will never NOT be pissed about Hinata's design. If you want to take artistic liberties with a character, fine. BUT YOU CAN';T JUST TAKE TURN A D CUP TO AN A AND EXPECT EVERYONE TO BE COOL WITH IT HOLY SHIT. She doesn't even look like the same character anymore.

>Sarada and Boruto will be available to everyone
You mean they're finally making the preorder shit available? Does that mean the DLCs that require the preorder bonus will work now as well?

I wasn't talking about writing the manga only about drawing it though since he and kishi have kinda the same art style.
Also Sasuke was supposed to be Kishi's younger brother?

Best Naruto op
youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8

Best Shippuden op
youtube.com/watch?v=YwoAeiPQBAE

Prove me wrong

you can't

>Hinata will never be your Mom

Pain arc was the best desu.

>OP 5 best op
Yes yes well done user nice choice, HOWEVER everyone knows what the best shippuden OP is, MY FRIEND, AAAH ANO HI NO YUME
youtube.com/watch?v=eWNNjIIq4TA

>he's the retarded edgy one of the brothers
Nah, his brother's works are pretty tame. Pretty much your average shounen. Nothing comes close to how much edge you got from Uchiha shits.

>Jio Freed (ジオ・フリード, Jio Furīdo) is the main character of O-Parts Hunter (aka 666 Satan.) Jio was an orphan who had a demon inside of him called Satan who caused bad things happen to the people around Jio, making the people of his village hate him. Jio wanted to rule the world because he wanted everyone to know him. His O-Parts is Zero R.

1. It's Naruto
2. It's the same shit they bring out every year
3. The story is finished
4. Manga has been finished for years
5. Nobody cares about Naruto

I never understood what his origins was Lucifer and the other demons and angels were scientists from an ancient civilization or some shit and Jio was a survivor in a incident that turned all these scientist in those monsters?
And his real name was freedom or something?

>Also Sasuke was supposed to be Kishi's younger brother?
The editor suggested a rival, which eventually Kishi projected to be like the weird, autistic relationship between his brother and himself, by the looks of it.

I cannot. The Shippuden one hits my feels every time.

I unironically love these games. Guy and Lee are best.

Yeah. They might not be much for fightan, but they are the right kind of dumb fun.

>CC2 will never get to apply their awesome efforts to a good anime

Sad

>30 FPS

I will never understand this for this game. What was the fucking excuse? The game doesn't look that much better, it should've run at 60 even on consoles.

Which game got the best roster?
>Storm 3
>Storm Revolution
>Storm 4 FB

The games are fun with a friend who also likes Naruto since the gameplay isn't too bad and all the different move sets and shit is nice.

I hate the Uchiha eye wankery too.
Guy is the strongest trained ninja, everyone else is just riding on a tailed beast or god eyes.

im so disappointed that naruto sucked so bad. it really had so much potential, great foundation but nope its fucking shit

Fuck, I meant
>Storm 3 FB

Beat Naruto opening
youtu.be/vPwBKzx_74I
Shame it's from a filler era.

Best Shippuuden opening
youtu.be/o3ASICWeSLc
Jiraiya vs Pain, Sasuke vs Itachi, etc, etc. Full of good and decisive shit going on.

Why wouldn't you tha games are way better than the anime.
Just look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=3tyC1MSKkgE
youtube.com/watch?v=04e8UupoY30

The CEO of the CC2 is a huge narutard and he just uses his company to make his dream Naruto game.

Nowhere near as edgy as MUH DARKNESS Sasuke. Being edgy is fine if their was a reason for it but he was just stupid edgy. Also Jio is basically part one Naruto but a way better reason for people hating him.

Revolution added a surprising number of new characters but the awakening/UJ/support split ruined its entire system.

Storm 4 didn't add many new characters because well, it made a game out of one protracted, dull bossfight, and removed the support-only characters like Anko and Shizune to some waifufags' tears.

3, while it had the fewest characters due to being the one the others added on, still had flavour stuff like unique boost items and team tag names, making the roster feel a little bit more unique, so I am going with that.

So, if I get this right, Revolutions has the biggest roster, Storm 4 has the worst one overall and Storm 3 is the best overall?

>Best Shippuuden opening
That song is fucking terrible though.

The only reason I ranked that opening higher than Silhouette is because that opening has the two best characters in it those being Jiraiya and Gamaken, together fighting back to back.

YOU ARE MA FRIEND

Sasuje is literally the most justified person to be edgy

ANO HI NO YUME

AAAAAAAH ANO HI NO YUME

Depends on whether you count support-only characters as truly part of the roster. Since 4 made it possible to switch the leader, they did away with the limited characters they had in just because.

Storm 4 made up by adding The Last era Naruto and Sausage, like twelve new versions of various Uchiha and perfect Susano'Os to people who shouldn't have them. Also it added a whole bunch of character combo UJs, brought into the storm series by Revolution.

>My brother sacficed himself to protect the village, because he loved it so much
>I am gonna destroy it in his name.

He doesn't know that until way later after that he decides to destroy Konoha because he was obviously manipulated to do the Will of Fire bullshit and sacrifice everything for the villages sake.
He's justified.

>village is lead by corrupts who fucked around with his brother and had them kill his entire family

>yeah I'll just leave them shit up the village more

Danzo needed to die and was the reason for the whole Pain shit too.

I'd say that's Naruto due to the village just secretly wanting him to go full Fox and killing them all, really, and it's a credit to him he wasn't some edgy butthurt bitch about it all.

Everyone bent over backwards to treat any and all Uchiha with special and unconditional love, and the big bad evil thing that supposedly justified his chimpout wasn't even retconned into the story to make Itachi a Good Guy/wasn't known to Sasuke before he betrayed him homeland, joined the terrorist who attacked it and personally killed the man closest to a grandfather to both him and Naruto, AND tried to murder his best friend.

>He doesn't know that until way later after that he decides to destroy Konoha b
He decided to Konoha right after the coolest guy told him about Itachi's sacrifice what are you talking about.

>forever useless and unrelevent
The only females that did more than her in the war were Tsunade and Sakura.

Read the manga next time, retard.

I love Hinata.

Reminder sasuke was right and the whole hokage system needed a revolution from all those incompetent shits.

Look at how Naruto died like a bitch despite his powerlevel.

Best girl indeed.

That's NOT HOW HINATA LOOKS ANYMORE YOU FUCKING RETARD

That's how she looked before Boruto the movie, years before when Boruto was still in the academy. Kishimoto designed her to look like an old hag now

>BUT YOU CAN';T JUST TAKE TURN A D CUP TO AN A AND EXPECT EVERYONE TO BE COOL WITH IT HOLY SHIT

Nobody cares you retard, Hinata appeared for 10 chapters in the original manga, there's a reason he changed Sasuke's hair but kept Hinata looking the same, because Sasuke people do care about.

And in the Tankobon he added a little bit more tits, stop crying.

Calm down, kid.

>I'd say that's Naruto due to the village just secretly wanting him to go full Fox and killing them all, really, and it's a credit to him he wasn't some edgy butthurt bitch about it all.

Naruto is a terribly written character

The guy that killed his beloved parents and caused him to be lonely his whole childhood and then killed a close friend in war 10 minutes ago goes to the same person and says he's the coolest guy.

Fuck out of here he's seriously retarded. He even said killing the beasts aka the ones that are trigger for all these wars is wrong.

Has a girl ever been best girl across each stage of her life before? She's always perfect

>joined the terrorist who attacked it and personally killed the man closest to a grandfather to both him and Naruto

Yeah it's not like Sasuke didn't just kill off the guy?

If you want to go down this route Naruto has full control of the village and can do anything and what does he do? Lets him test around kids again and not try to make him pay for his bullshit.

Japan doesn't really see biblical terms or names like westerners do. Its just something that sounds cool to them sort of like greek mythology. It's also why 8 out of 10 times they always get its lore or biblical stories wrong.

>The new guy made an edgy dark OC that (implied to have) killed Naruto, sports magic tattoos and wrecked the city and the symbol of a new era of peace, all in a grand grab for attention.

You do realize that the artist is not the writer right?

666 Satan is not edgy.

But his other manga are, Seiji has tried several different manga though so I don't know why user is saying he only focuses on edge.

Seishi has better art than Kishi too, and he can draw sexy women.

>>The guy that killed his beloved parents and caused him to be lonely his whole childhood and then killed a close friend in war 10 minutes ago goes to the same person and says he's the coolest guy.
Coolest Guy has been circulated to hell and back, and yeah it's funny, but it's clear that he was referring to the Obito he was as a kid, who got Kakashi to drop his edge and be a decent person, not the man who was before him now. He was trying to convince him to reconnect with that, abandon the desperate want to escape from reality.

Also, my personal rule of thumb to Naruto is that he's pretty decent as a character and as main character whenever he isn't talking to or about an Uchiha. Whenever one of those faggots are around Kishi essentially possesses the poor fuck and has him praise the clan and people he probably wishes he made the actual protagonist.

You know I would actually buy one of these games if they didn't announce a new one every time one of them fucking comes out. It feels like every three months I see someone on Cred Forums making a thread informing me about a new Naruto Storm and I lose all desire to buy the old one.

I refuse to buy such a shallow game at full price. I've only owned the first storm game and it was god awful. Cool, flashy, and fun to play around with friends, but as deep as a kiddie pool. Clash of Ninja was great.

>it's only attempted murder, not actual murder because I am too chicken-shit to go through with it, and act I'll justify myself as defiance, then a whim
>I'm still a decent person, right?

Eh. It's getting better.

When's the next chapter? I want to see Naruto fucking the ayys shit up

Dude it is just an expansion pack.
That is like saying that the old hunters DLC is a completely new game.

Hinata is my waifu

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought it was a new game because of what I said in my first post.

not as useless as the guy who has FUCKING BUGS INSIDE HIM

>final storm game

YES

That is because the non-numbered games are basically tech demos and even then there is only a new storm game once a year.

>still trying to defend the fact that Naruto aka the Hokage and strongest man in the world tied with sauce is letting the man who killed the 3rd hokage scott free and playing about with his labrats in his own village

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

>Cred Forums newfag tries to talk about manga
>He spouts a retarded opinion
Everytime

>Kishimoto Sensei: When I was in first grade, I drew a goldfish. I drew the folds in the goldfish’s tail as it moves. I thought that was normal, but a girl said it was really good. I still remember that.

>Togashi Sensei: You’re so good at that! Like the same level as Hayao Miyazaki drawing the folds in cloth!

>JUMP GIGA: You were able to draw three-dimensionally since grade school?

>Kishimoto Sensei: I don’t know about that… Maybe others would say that. Though I have a story about another artist, Ikemoto Sensei, who draws Boruto. When he was a kid, he couldn’t afford the Bikkuriman stickers, so he would draw his own. Then his friends would buy them from him. That’s when he started to think that his art had value. [laughs]

>Togashi Sensei: Oh! Mikio Ikemoto Sensei! He used to be your assistant?

>Kishimoto Sensei: Yes, he was.

>Togashi Sensei: Interesting. He’s really good.

>Kishimoto Sensei: Yeah, he seriously is.

>JUMP GIGA: You’ve worked with him a long time, right? I think I saw his name in volume 1.

>Kishimoto Sensei: Yes, for all 15 years.

>the guy who has FUCKING BUGS INSIDE HIM
Which one?

Satan is also a pretty chill guy... After time

By the way, I recommend reading it if you enjoy shonen manga, the guy also really likes Dragon Ball so there's a lot homeages. Though the powerlevel is even higher

Being really strong, but doing absolutely nothing is also being useless.

I liked Naruto back when they weren't afraid to do shit like this
Remember when Team 8 killed those fucking kids in cold blood just to get their scroll during the Chunnin exams?

Explain this relationship

>didn't address the point but answered another
>it's the same as defending what you were against

Orochimaru's situation is more or less understandable at that point. Unless Naruto is willing to kill hundreds, maybe thousands of people who all bear his cursed seal mark (possibly just one avenue of him coming back), Orochimaru can come back time after time after time again, should they resume hostile relations, and being a clever fucker, he could do a hell of a lot of damage.

But as it was, Orochimaru's actions swayed the course of the battle and saved the world, willingly stepped to the sidelines instead of being the one to stir shit up.
At that point, probably Kakashi and not even Naruto, would have made an agreement from that impasse to let that shit settle, because that's the only civil and least harmful way forward.

It's entirely up to our imaginations how that went, but it's easy enough to presume it involved guarantees Orochimaru does not kidnap people anymore (relies on cloned Zetsus?), but he isn't hunted by the Alliance all over the world either, with people blowing up his labs and experiments.

Plus, for a guy all about forgiveness, Naruto still put up people to watch his ass, and made efforts to pacify him (have his own kid be teammates with, thus possibly watch or more likely befriend Orochimaru's), all the while the nukes he can shit at Orochimaru are a continuous, passive deterrent not to start shady shit up again.

That is indeed much less bad than attempted murder and shoving your arm through your friend's chest.

>relationship
As if you can call that a relationship.
For all intents and purposes, Sakura is a single mom.
Hell Sasuke even refused to kiss her when she asked him after being him gone for 12+ years.

I blame Kishi having a kid durring Pain arc. The fights and story telling became too light hearted once he became a dad.

Abuse and neglect fetishism.

There's nothing to explain really.

Sakura likes Sasuke
He hates her at first
Sakura matures after the first arc
He starts to care about her her(pic related, he gets 300% mad because the sound genin injured her)
Sakura is able to stop him from going full edge.
Sasuke needs to be even edgier so he leaves the village and the people he loves(the reasons he wants to cut ties with Naruto is this too) because he belives love will make him weaker, and to be fair he was doing fun but Itachi is a retarded fuck that came beat the shit out of Naruto and Kakashi and made him realize
>No matter what I do he'll always come back and kill the people close to me so I need to kill him first
Sakura never gives up on him
He's de-edgified in the end so he finally decides to be with her

>He's de-edgified in the end so he finally decides to be with her
By poking her forehead (Itachi's act of soft 'fuck off, I got better shit to do'), and leaving for well over a decade.

>Hell Sasuke even refused to kiss her when she asked him after being him gone for 12+ years.
Are you seriously this dense? Doing the forehead tap means much more to him than a kiss, they have a kid dude and this is not a shojo manga it's shonen.

Why do you think Kishimoto never included direct romance in his story? He doesn't like it. He didn't even write The Last and it really shows(it feels like filler, even the villain is fanfic tier)

>Itachi's act of soft 'fuck off, I got better shit to do'
Have you read the manga at all? Do you know how much the forehead tap means to Sasuke? And it was never "fuck off"

The war was only able to happen because of the shit he did to Kabuto and left him with.

Nobody is saying kill the fucker but appropriately punish him like put him in some maximum security shit to serve his time or at the very least tell him to stick with sauce since he did say he wants to watch him and can help him in his outside work for the village as form of his redemption, that way sauce himself can keep an eye on him. Just leaving him to have fun is ridiculous.

>little kids being friends with his kid is enough to keep him in watch as muh friendship

You know how stupid this is?

LOL

>Nobody is saying kill the fucker but appropriately punish him like put him in some maximum security shit to serve his time or at the very least tell him to stick with sauce since he did say he wants to watch him and can help him in his outside work for the village as form of his redemption, that way sauce himself can keep an eye on him. Just leaving him to have fun is ridiculous.

He was literally evangelized to be a good person user, there is no point in putting him in prison.

You do realize that prison is supposed to adjust individuals to society, there is no reason for Kabuto to be in Prison when he's already a new man.

youtu.be/4J6y8_1w4ns?t=57

Ninjas amirite

>modern naruto games feature planet busters
>modern dbz games dont.

>literally in chapter 1 first page we're told that the Kyubi could cause Tsunami's and change the terrain by swinging one of it's tails
>literally in chapter 1 first page we're told that the 4th Hokage beat him
>17 years ago
>Retards will still post "le ninjas xD"

Anyone got the "keikaku set"?

I was talking about Orachimaru.

What the fuck happened to Kabuto at the end anyways?

Even then
>the guy who literally help the war kick off had a sudden change of heart midway and deserves to be be free for this

Doesn't matter if he had a change if heart, he was way to much blood on his hands.

Naruto with the same voice?
Wasn't there a movie or some shit where he had an older voice? What the fuck, did they really stay with the goku-voice bullshit again?

>What the fuck happened to Kabuto at the end anyways?
Became a nun and is now the head of an orphanage filled with Uchiha clones.

Why was Hinata so pure?

Don't forget that folklore/tales of ninjas frequently spoke about ninjas using magic and even being able to summon demons. Not that Cred Forums knows anything about anything.

Because filler..

Because she's best girl and can summon lions on her fists to punch you.

he isn't going to main ultimate fujoteam

i remember reading this a long time ago.

it was pretty good and ended before it went full power lvl bullshit.

>it was pretty good and ended before it went full power lvl bullshit.
The powerlevels were always fucking insane though.

Jio has the power of the big bang

wait wait wait. the end to that trailer. it says the final storm? so this is finally the final fucking storm game? i was going to get the lastest one, guess i'll wait for this then.

Storm 4 is the last storm however this Boruto expansion is DLC.

Are you retarded?

STORM 4 is the final game.

>The shittiest anime gets the best games

It's not right.

daily reminder that there is storm 4 general on /vg/

oh shit.

Is it worth to bother with older storm games on PC or just play the latest one to get more characters?
I don't even remember the one I pirated a year ago

>mfw finally there's a possibility, however slight, that we get to use Moon Man in the Burrito DLC

Storm 4 has the easiest system to date on Naruto Storm games. I would even almost put it on Storm 3 tier bad, but that game at least had creative ideas for combos with the support combo system. In 4, the character that has a faster first hit of their normal combo button, will win neutral (regardless of the faster character getting chakra dashed into in most cases) the majority of the time in a round / set. What's even worse is the fact you can even cancel jutsus. They were supposed to be moved that could be easily punished on whiff since they did a lot of burst damage. Now some characters can do high reward moves with almost no risk in neutral. If you don't use a character that can abuse these 2, you should start getting used to holding Ls.

>>mfw finally there's a possibility, however slight, that we get to use Moon Man in the Burrito DLC

We won't, that movie is barely canon.

everyone's already forgotten about us, man. it's no use.

NUNS 3 Full Burst did a pretty damn fine job of telling the story, and its adventure mode was entertaining as well. I recommend getting it on a sale at the very least.

Revolutions is filler with a roster and mechanics update. On the upside it has silly shit like Mecha Naruto with a Gundam Kurama. On the downside it has little else but a free roam tournament thing on some island that never actually happened.

4 finishes the story but doesn't make as good a job of it as 3 (hope the Boruto thing/an update brings back some cutscenes), has fewer but more elaborate events and randomised challenges in its own roaming mode, and makes a bunch of technical improvements such as the ability to switch team leader, clothes/armour damage, elemental shit like fire jutsu setting you on fire or water surfaces conducting electricity.

daily reminder that arab guy did 50 ninja tasks non-stop because he thought that Toneri going to get unlocked (there was mistranslation regarding about this quest)
also poor guy's save got corrupted after that
twitter.com/SuddenRecall/status/693895389200695296
youtube.com/watch?v=0SFIvYjM7F0

Naruto has ALWAYS been Ninja Harry Potter with Japan mythology.

I love this series, but does anyone else feel like this is like Madden for nerds?

>same gameplay every year
>slightly different roster
>60$ every year

Not saying it's bad, but cmon.

well looks like new expansion going to have lotta playable characters + boruto movie story and its gonna be only 20 dolaridoos

JUST LET IT DIE

Thanks, NUNS 3 was the one I played then, I'll give 4 a go

don't worry, it will die once calendar hits the march

>Kaguya's extreme sleepover

I wouldn't get ahead of myself just yet. There's a trailer with stuff taken from the movie, which is definitely a good sign, but the previous two DLCs that everyone thought would be a playable version of the Shikamaru and Gaara Hidens (light novels set after the series), they just turned out to be generic chores to do as those characters.

Are there any anons around who played NUNS3 pre-Full Burst (so, on console)? I'm pretty curious how much content that extension put in.

It will never die.

Boruto manga first volume had 400k sales, and it's doing a fucking RECAP

iirc they did some fixes and balancing out the characters, and they also added mini story (sasuke and itachi vs Kabuto) and added sage Kabuto character.
but you couldn't buy it as dlc, you need to buy full burst as whole seperate game

not to mention how shitty artwork is

Jesus, almost everyone looks retarded in the new manga but all waifufags care about is "waaaahhhh muh waifu's tits"

nah im feetfag
JUST LOOK AT HOW NEW ARTIST BUTCHERED IT

Burito is a cuck

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Cred Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

It's not like he looked much better in the movie. He shouldn't have changed hairstyles

How?
Because Nanadaime Hokage-sama paying more attention to Sarada?

desu i like the new führer kazekage

Haven't read the manga since his fine with Pain. Is Sasuke still a fugitive or was all of his actions forgiven because he fought along side a ninja president?

Is it locked at 30 FPS?

Sasuke is now BFFs with all the ninja presidents (even though they all witnessed him at his edgiest) and is a role model for children everywhere.

he said he was sorry.

he was forgiven because he gave the most halfhearted apology of all time.

no hes Severus Snape now

Sauce killed it.

he is now wanders the dimension and gathers info for naruto
and sometimes naruto meets up with him in woods for brokeback mountain style homosex
kinda like personal ANBU

>Was surprised
Kishi admitted he couldn't be fucked drawing said bugs because it took way too much time to do so. I think he still could have done SOMETHING with him, he's literally the only member of the Konoha 11 that gets no development whatsoever.

In the grand scheme of things, taking out a genin pawn aint much.

Karin is best girl

At least assistant-kun finally stopped drawing him like Snape

>That art
>Shitty
Are you genuinely retarded? Not that I expected a Narutard to know anything about manga but saying the art is bad is fucking stupid

Also

don't get suprised if CC2 makes pic related as awakening mode of team konohamaru

Because no one gives a shit about fighting game where all combos are contained in 1 button.

Also, game consists mostly of cutscenes and only interaction you get is to run from point A to point B, where you watch cutscenes.

>yet another 30FPS "action game" slideshow by cc2

When will they fucking go out of business?

what im saying is he is good at drawing backgrounds but he cant draw characters for shit until recent issue where he started to use shadows

>I'm definitely coming

Heh

It shittier than Kishimoto's art.

That looks exactly like Kishimoto's early artwork. Did they have similar formation or can artstyle be inherent?

>he cant draw characters

Says your ass? Just because he doesn't draw them like Kishimoto doesn't mean he doesn't know how to draw. Do you want him to trace over Kishimoto's design?

His paneling is good, his backgrounds are good, his action is good and his characters are good too. He also has improved since the first chapter, it's his first serialization after all

>Hinata is in a giant bird cage on the moon when an alien ninja cuts the moon in half during his fight with super sayin naruto.

Are we 100% sure this isn't secretly written by that kid that writes ax cop?

Looks like it

yes

Anyone else wished the Naruto Pilot chapter happened instead of this?

He joined the terrorists, attacked the Raikage's brother (a jinchuuriki like Naruto, of the 8-Tails), crashed the emergency meeting of the five Kage to discuss the danger his attack has shown the terrorists to be, personally tried to kill pretty much each and every one of them and fought the Raikage, setting his arm on black flams so he had to chop it off to save himself.

Then he went and killed the Acting Hokage who filled in for Tsunade (that was the point of him crashing the meeting), dropped his own teammates and left them behind to die/get captured, told a desperate Pinkshit asking him to let her join up to first kill off his previous irrationally loyal healslut, and then when that went to shit, wreck her, then Kakashi's shit for a while before Nardo came and rescued them. He swore he'd kill everyone in the Leaf for the crime of ever having been happy, unaware for Itachi's retarded sacrifice.

He had the terrorists implant Itachi's magic eyes in his own eyesockets (he overused his Mangekyou sharingan so much he burned it out in half an afternoon, more or less), and when he all healed up, he betrayed them.

he fucked around and ran into Itachi who at this time was resurrected as a zombie (yes, really), followed him back to Kabuto's place (he was the necromancer raising past notables) and the Mary Sue Brothers finished him off with a brand new, incredibly convenient power of the Sharingan.

Fortunately the smae cave Kabuto hung out in was also the one where he kept Anko, whom he kidnapped, and from her seal Sauce went and resurrected Orochimaru.

Naruto looked good in the middle though, the beginning was ok and after the war started Kishi's art went to shit.

Everyone had square jaws, even the women. Hinata looked like a man, hell she still does.

Together they traveled back to the Leaf, to a never before mentioned shrine of the fucking Uzumaki clan, where they quite simply and without trouble released the souls captive in the Death God's belly (along with Orochimaru;s arms), and brought back the previous four Hokages.

There were some flashbacks and exposition, he decided to aid the war against the people he betrayed (the terrorists, not Konoha).

They fought a whole lot against Madara and Obito, with new powers and forms on both sides roughly every five minutes, then against the mother of all chakra who has never been mentioned before, who replaced Madara as the final villain.

Except when they fought her and sealed her away again, he decided to play traitor again. He watched Batman Dark Knight one too many times, and decided that instead of the post-war rapport, cooperation and peace that was built, the best way of keeping people united would be becoming the ninja world's Dark Knight, the hero they needed but didn't deserve.

At this point he has a Rinnegan and easily subdues all eight of the Tailed Beasts all at once (never mind Nagato struggling to do that against Seven-Tail mode Kurama), but Naruto still beats him.

This time he decides to lower his autism level enough to be a wandering hobo permanently /innawoods/.

At some point Sakura has enough of everyone else around her living happily ever after, chases him down, and somehow gets herself knocked up by him (means unknown).
despite now having a child to look after, he still refuses to even come visit for twelve years. At the end of that one visit in Gaiden when he is forced to spend an afternoon with his family, he still refuses to kiss Pinkshit goodbye.

Then kill the corrupt fucks, not the whole village.

>Posting fanfiction

This is embarrassing, please fuck off this board and never come back.

or is more your alley

>Taking out a known powerful and traitorous clan
>Before they slaughter citizens in the streets
DANZO DID NOTHING WRONG!

>Danzo needed to die and was the reason for the whole Pain shit too.
That was coolest guy

>prison is supposed to adjust individuals to society

No, that's rehabilitation/schooling. Prison is meant to punish people from crimes by restricting their freedoms and making them atone for their crimes.

That was his plan by the end of the series

Danzo was the one who pushed Nagato into the edgy side by having his husbando killed.

Coolest Guy just showed him about the plan to change the world.

Well that was the reason why Itachi did it, because it was the best choice for the village.

What Sasuke was pissed about is that he never understood Itachi's love for Konoha and he thought people calling Itachi a traitor when he did it for them deserved punishment.

His "revolution" when he tells Naruto at the end of the series was exactly that, he planned on making himself the common enemy, someone that could deal with the kind of stuff Itachi did without caring about what people think.

I'm betting they'll let you keep the old Salad and Bort's movesets too if you preordered. But yeah, now everyone gets to play them. Finally

But it's not. Thats the real plot. This is shit that someone was paid a lot of money to write and that lots of small, stupid children will defend.

This is the world we live in.

Too bad nobody can ever justify Itachi showing up just to shove his kid brother into the hands of the local pedophile.

To be fair this is what it started out as. That being said, the rate at which he's improving is considerable given the circumstances.

Catfish wouldn't let go of the guy's dick

Again, just because it's different to Kishimoto's art doesn't mean it's bad.

The colouring,shadows, proportions and panels are all done perfectly in there, not to mention that he uses several camera angles, something that's really hard to do

>Bitch Hinata will never be in the game

Please post. I've forgotten about that.

I'd rather trust Togashi and Kishimoto's opinion over some Cred Forums user. But that's just me I guess

He's teaching the Hokage's son now

Yeah it seems likely but at that point they'll be trophy's more than anything because the new versions will be manga/movie accurate rendering the pre-orders useless. Which is fine, i've put so much time into both already

Hinata is not popular because she's useless in a manga about punching people.

Well that and the fact that she has no personality.

Pretty much the faces are just fucked up is all.

>Still no The Last story.
It's like it never existed.

Please don't bait the waifufags

I miss when Togashi could draw and didn't have AIDS

What's the point? It only has like two fight scenes

>Bitchata going to town on Hinata

Oh my

Without Hinata Naruto would have been captured by Pain. She was also one of the larger motivations behind him becoming strong as a child. She's pretty important user but I can understand that not everyone likes her which is cool with me.

>no combat
>instead a series of QTE's where, as Hinata, you try your hardest to hold Naruto's hand followed by QTE's of you, as Naruto, trying to hug Hinata

Fund it.

Reminder that Sakura is the best.

>It's like it never existed.
Considering Kishimoto didn't write it, he has said several times that he hates/can't into romance and the fact that he's never even mentioned the magical byakugan ever again...

He actually worked on BORUTO: The Movie, and there was no super byakugan bullshit there,just Rinnegan.

why sasuke is there?

When you see it...

>one of the larger motivations behind him becoming strong as a child
Wasn't that Sasuke?

>dat armband
is shikadai is chuunin or somethin?

He was in the movie too.

mmm, that chick with the ponytail is sexy

Shipfaggots truly are cancer

>Without Hinata Naruto would have been captured by Pain
Anyone could've gotten himself "killed" and Naruto would've snapped the same way. He ignored her after that even when she confessed.

>She was also one of the larger motivations behind him becoming strong as a child
Was she? When?

Not yet, he just wears his headband on his arm because he is an exact copy of his dad.

That girl with the ponytail looks like Sasuke.

Seriously though, just add her.

That's his headband, he wears it like his dad. Nobody's a Chuunin because they had to redo the exams because aliens. Which means Bort's cheating had no long term consequences whatsoever.

>ninjas

One of, Sasuke was the main reason but he had a few including Gaara and Lee.

>unable to get a joke

This is why you're not invited to parties.

>Hinatafags give Sasuke's role to Hinata

Please stop. Naruto only got triggered with Neji because Neji was mocking HIM, Neji was mocking Naruto's Nindo and that pissed him off, of course him being cruel also helped but what pissed Naruto off is Neji dismissing his ideal.

They really, really are

You got her as a costume. The only character from RtN who REALLY needs to be in the game is Menma. He has enough unique abilities to be a full fledged character.

That guy has a ladder up against a wall, with seemingly nothing there to actually work on.

>Lee is just flipped horizontally
Fuck. I lost.

>Hinatafags give Sasuke's role to Hinata
Just like in muh Nacho fanfictions!

Is there a worse Naruto character than Sasuke?

Nope. Bitch Hinata needs to be her own character. Who gives a shit about Menma.

he's a crossdresser in RTN

>Nope. Bitch Hinata needs to be her own character. Who gives a shit about Menma.
She has the exact same moves as regular Hinata. That's why she was a costume.

no.

why is he bad? try not to use edgy, but i know your feeble mind can't do that.

Read it. Watch the movie. It's specifically stated. Why is everything always waifus with you faggots.

>Read it.
I have read the manga and
>Naruto only got triggered with Neji because Neji was mocking HIM, Neji was mocking Naruto's Nindo and that pissed him off, of course him being cruel also helped but what pissed Naruto off is Neji dismissing his ideal.

> Watch the movie.
You mean the movie not written by Kishimoto?

So is this DLC, if so are they gonna release a new retail version with the DLC. I'll assume the answer is no.

Madara. He's only liked because of memes but he was an absolutely horrible character with more plot armour than fucking Naruto, the title character. First few ass pulls? fine. One after the other? fuck off with that Aizen tier bullshit.

Both I think.

Retail, digital, and the DLC by itself.

>You mean the movie not written by Kishimoto?

Except it is? The Last was written and designed by Kishi and is completely canon. You'd know this if you wasn't so obsessed with waifus.

Maybe add extra features to the costume, like different icon, different soundbytes, unique animations, stuff to diferentiate her from regular hinata, when you use that costume only.

He never actually lost, either.

>Except it is?
Except it's not?

>and is completely canon
Doesn't mean Kishi wrote it, and it shows. Kishi never even mentioned the villain again

This is BORUTO the movie by the way.

Also Kodachi is the one writing the new manga

Just make her character and actions like they are in the movie. She's completely different from regular Hinata.

He lost plenty of times to Hashirama

The LAST is not written by Kishimoto, Boruto is. Kishi has said several times that he dislikes romance, well there's a reason he just time-skipped to
>And everyone fugged and had kids

>"Just make up shit so my alternate waifu can be playable!"
Hinatafags, stop.

He was amusing, enjoyable and gave back so much needed fun to the manga.

Without him the war arc was about Nardo's quest to become Jesus, Sasuke being edgy and Obito crying about his waifu.

Good taste.

Nah, Karin is my waifu. And I'm still salty about that.

Both Obito and Madara made up the final arc because of their antics.

nippon.com/en/views/b00114/

Kishi was the supervisor and provided details as well as designs and The Last is confirmed canon, much like how Toriyama's involvement with Super means it's canon, despite how much you dislike that fact.

I agree completley, his antics were fun but then they just kept going, and going, and going, and even Guy's much hyped final form didn't do anything. He went from broken, to just boring.

Thanks. I'll probably pick up the retail version.

Temari and Shikamaru on the right?

>dem midriff
moar

Temari and Shikadai.

>Kishi was the supervisor and provided details as well as designs and The Last is confirmed canon

Again >Doesn't mean Kishi wrote it, and it shows. Kishi never even mentioned the villain again

It being canon doesn't mean that Kishi wrote it. I already told you that the movie is canon, but I already told you that Kishi didn't write it, it shows and it contradicts the source material more than once.

>Toriyama
has nothing to do with Naruto dunno why you'd bring that up.

Fact is, Kishimoto didn't write Naruto The Last.

Either that or her own character. It's not like it'll bring the tone of the game down with it's 10+ Naruto's and Sasuke's.

>Kishi was the supervisor and provided details as well as designs and The Last

So he didn't write it. Are you fucking retarded?

>He didn't write The Last
>But he did xD
>No he didn't
>But he supervised and made character designs

So he didn't you stupid fuck.

No, Waniko is the actual best

better than Star Fox Zero

Problem is that with overpowered villains there is always the moment when they snap after they get outmatched and end up being defeated.

With Madara we never got that because for some retarded reason he got replaced at the last minute by the mother of asspulls

Alright fine he didn't write it my bad I screwed up, but he did supervise, did offer details and designed the characters. My major point is it's canon, Hinata was an influence in his growth and thus important despite the original argument being she was irrelevant.

>tfw no porn of Fat Anko
>tfw barely any porn of Chocho

>liking fat shit
i get the THICCfags but you guys are the worst

user are you dumb? Kishi provided character designs(nothing new, literally every mangaka designs filler and movie characters) and """supervised"""" the project.

He is credited as the original creator of Naruto but that's how far his role in the movie goes.

Meanwhile in Boruto he, along with Ukyo Kodachi wrote the movie. So he wrote BORUTO but didn't write The Last.

And Toriyama actually writes Super, he draws the storyboards and sends it to Toei, which means that he's writing the story, Kishimoto didn't do this.

>tfw no porn of Tayuya

98% of porn drawn of her always slaps cow tits on her. She's flat so it's infuriating. Same with Sakura.

>Hinata was an influence in his growth
Yes, but nowhere as important as her waifufags claim it to be.

Heck, I saw one guy claiming that she was more important to Naruto's development than Sasuke and Kakashi were.

Knowing Toriyama I doubt he actually does anything in Super

I can't help it at this point

I still find slobshit disgusting tho, or that shit where their literally just giant balls of fat

It is canon, but it's not written by him. It's full of retcons too and Naruto seems to have regressed to his 12 year old self(he needs to be mindfucked in a genjutsu and get told by Sakura to realize he actually likes Hinata) when he has shown to be really mature by the end of the manga.

Who?

Fuck off back to /vg/ with your roleplay shit faggot

>remembering all the fanart and webcomics people made showing off the future of the characters

I wonder how they feel about the final product being so vastly different from what they thought up

Aside from Naruto being Hokage of course.

>but nowhere as important as her waifufags claim it to be.

I agree. She isn't the very reason for his current power or existence but to claim she's irrelevant? nah she has some importance, more so than some other characters, just not anything world shattering.

>and get told by Sakura to realize he actually likes Hinata

I don't know I think that fits, especially with Kishi involved, he can't do romance even stated once that it makes him too embarrassed, so for Naruto to be similar, naive even works in my opinion. Perhaps he shouldn't have been as dense but it's not terrible.

>It's full of retcons too
How?

>(he needs to be mindfucked in a genjutsu and get told by Sakura to realize he actually likes Hinata)
It's been awhile since i've seen the last but wasn't the whole movie just naruto slowly realizing that likes her?

The Last is what's known as "secondary canon" it suplements the original story but when it goes against it then it stops being valid.

The Hiden and Shinden novels are the same, some guy writes a novel, Kishimoto draws a cover for it and then Shueisha slaps
>Original Creator of Naruto: Masashi Kishimoto
>Written by: Guy

They're basically side materials.

post more lewds please

>not wanting to fuck a thick gator-orc girl
I think it's clear who the faggot is here, and it's not me.

WHERE IS IT GUYS

YOU PROMISE THERE WOULD BE A KLK GAME ONE DAY

>I don't know I think that fits, especially with Kishi involved, he can't do romance even stated once that it makes him too embarrassed
Well except for the part that Kishimoto didn't write it so what you said is irrelevant.

>It's been awhile since i've seen the last but wasn't the whole movie just naruto slowly realizing that likes her?
No, he only realizes after Sakura has a long chat with him and tells him and the genjutsu that mindfucks him. Not to mention that... what'shisname otsutsuki needs to try to NTR him for the entire thing to kick in.

He's basically forced to realize that he actually liked Hinata all along, it's really poorly written and Naruto's character is regressed.

KLK has finished it's run. Who still cares about it?

Agreed, not like Naruto had any female characters appear more than a few times though, it's her and Tsunade

>Who still cares about it?
i-i do

No, seriously, fuck off

This is Cred Forums

Go have your gay little roleplay donut steel someplace else

Why does she eat yogurt like that?

>gay
GAY?!?!

You lost your way in your mind, you ain't getting shit.

Looks like your mouth and teeth are fine, you'll earn us top dollar giving nasty blowjobs.

>Boruto cheated in the exams his father was watching over and made a no-fake-ninja shit rule for
>he didn't even try to cheat in a way that wouldn't be completely obvious

Why is Boruto even worse than Naruto was?

>he didn't even try to cheat in a way that wouldn't be completely obvious
Dunno, it sure fooled Lee and Tenten

>but when it goes against it then it stops being valid.
To be fair, a lot of shit in the original story ends up going against it.

>Minato was the strongest of all the hokages... oh wait he wasn't, it was Hashirama
>Madara was the first person to unlock the MS... oh wait it turns out that the Uchiha have been spamming izanagi and izanami for centuries
>Naruto never had any friends... oh wait, he used to hang out with Shikamaru and Chouji as kids
>the ten tails is a legendary monster that created the known world and then nearly destroyed it until ninja God sealed it... oh wait, it was a chick all along, who nobody remembers for some reason and apparently ninja God also had a brother

>Dunno, it sure fooled Lee and Tenten
They're jobbers. Of course it could fool them.

TRUCK-KUUUN

Does Boruto have his own Hinata yet

His sister.

Or Mitsuki.

>>Minato was the strongest of all the hokages... oh wait he wasn't, it was Hashirama
Fair enough

>>Madara was the first person to unlock the MS... oh wait it turns out that the Uchiha have been spamming izanagi and izanami for centuries
You don't need MS for Izanagi or Izanami, Obito did it with a normal sharingan.

>>Naruto never had any friends... oh wait, he used to hang out with Shikamaru and Chouji as kids
That was a big retcon but even then Shikamaru and Chouji weren't really close to him.

>>the ten tails is a legendary monster that created the known world and then nearly destroyed it until ninja God sealed it... oh wait, it was a chick all along, who nobody remembers for some reason
You got that wrong, first of all nobody knew about Kaguya because we're talking about thousands of years ago and the only reason why people know about Rikudo Sennin is because he teached ninjutsu

>>and apparently ninja God also had a brother
Again this happened thousands of years ago, it's like you saying what Jesus did and did not 2000 years ago. Hamura never appeared in front of anyone so of course nobody knew about him.

The only remnants of back then are some stone tablets

>He hasn't GOAT tier Mitsuki backstory

He apparently hung out with Wildman as well

>Mitsuki

That's pretty fucking gay

>You don't need MS for Izanagi or Izanami, Obito did it with a normal sharingan.
Obito said you needed both Uchiha and Senju DNA to use Izanagi for some reason.

Naruto and Sasuke is not?

>That's pretty fucking gay
Welcome to Naruto.

Never said it wasn't.

Salad. See chapter 700.
>Minato stalked Kushina
>Hinata stalked Naruto
>Salad stalked Burrito before they got put on the same squad
>Like pottery

>Minato stalked Kushina
You can't prove that.

Does anyone seriously want this? No one cares about bort

Well, Hinata didn't really "stalk" Naruto either, she wanted to go and talk to him, but never managed to, so she only took inspiration from him from afar.
Which is pretty close to stalking, I grant you, but it was the anime filler shit that blew it out of the water.

We also know that at the very least Minato followed after Kushina when she was kidnapped, and possibly was interested in her, from afar like Hinata because that's what the quiet kind of people do, apparently.

The only one of those three we see actually stalking is Sarada, but largely because Bort was clearly up to no good and she was curious about that.
And then later in the film she watches him and Sauce from the trees or some shit.

D-delete this!

I'm interested for the adult/possibly the Last era costumes for the characters I actually care about.
Not enough by far for a day 1 or even early but, but once it's on sale, and if it has some good content, I might get it.

>final antagonist is a literal goddess who is the origin of all chakra

who exactly will be the antagonists of Boruto? there isn't anyone else stronger than Naruto/Sasuke in the world

So did Kakashi carve his own path, while Obito followed his wrath?

Maybe it's the "Bad thing" the batshit interstellar chakra lady was trying to gather all the chakra for?

Ayys from another world. And some tattooed guy who allegedly already killed Naruto at the flash-forward of the beginning of the new manga.

Yeah.

Jashin. Who will be revealed to be Kaguya's father.

Ichiraku

>the Bort film didn't end with the Uzumaki family going out for a celebratory dinner together, only for Naruto and Bort to start arguing about whether they should get ramen or burgers
For shame.

dat lion barrage

Don't underestimate the power of asspulls

Didn't Bort say that he wanted to be the Sauce to her Nardo? What does that mean?

>what is a ramen burger
bing.com/images/search?q=ramen burger&FORM=HDRSC2

He tops.

>What does that mean?
Whatever he thinks it means isn't what she does, that's for sure.

To be fair, Tenten only watched Bort through security cameras.

Lee on the other hand was fucking refereeing the match and seems to have run away like a faggot after the aliens showed up.

anyway i got something for you user
mind the legs btw

that looks heartattack af

>dem cankles

R20 Naruto Character OC

>That's pretty fucking gay
thats the point
BoruMitsu is new NaruSasu

Kawaki probs

So if I already have Salad and Bort as preorder characters I still have to buy them again to get the story shit?

he's actually a qt, will be shipping

Yes and no. You'll probably get to keep both movesets

Think they'll tease future Bort at the end? As a way of promoting the new manga?

Hinata is cute! CUTE!

little hinas got a donk

Can't find a .webm, but they murdered these kids with giant leeches at the start of the forest of death. If I remember right Shikamaru also killed that sound ninja bitch. I liked it back when they weren't afraid to actually kill people

Yeah back in the early days they really stressed to the characters that "You are a real ninja now, death is very much a thing."

Please tell me they are going to release the boxed version in the west. It would be cheaper to get it, since I didn't buy the season pass yet.

>mfw she loses her tits in the Burrito manga

Boruto is drawing the manga, he doesnt other people lusting after his mother

>Hinata goes from hot milf to 13-year-old
I fucking hate the new art style

Why did he steal Sasuke's clothes

It needs hundreds of generations of gay pottery to be anything like NaruSasu

Would bort fucking salad actually be more gay than him fucking mitsuki at this point?

Thank God the NaruSasu faggotry is over. Wasn't it more popular than the main pairings for most of the show?

Shikamaru only knocked her out. Orochimaru killed her when he used her for Edo Tensei

this is the power of fujo
also KakaIru is one of the most popular pairing in Japan

His clothes, headband, sword. When he said he wanted to be a ninja like Sasuke, he wasn't fucking around.

>Iruka and Kakashi is a thing for whatever reason in Japan
>Nardo and Sausage, of ourse, likewise
>so is Sasori and Deidara, and Kisame and Itachi
>Kishi decides to get in touch with his inner gayness/do some fujo panering actually on purpose
>he creates Sai to fit that role
>no one gives a shit
>Sai becomes a character so irrelevant, Kishi doesn't even bother killing him off

don't worry Fujoshits are already working on it
also this;

it would have made more sense if Kishi made Neji a second of command of Team 7
I mean, it feels like he promoted to Jounin for nothing

>"Of The Final Storm"

They fucking said that last time
At least it means CC2 can go back to making a Asura's Wrath sequel

>wanting another shit movie with ending DLC

I'd rather they tackle another manga like My Hero Academia.

>His clothes, headband, sword. When he said he wanted to be a ninja like Sasuke, he wasn't fucking around.
Uchihalust is real

>it would have made more sense if Kishi made Neji a second of command of Team 7
Agreed. He would also have been a pretty good reminder of Naruto actually being capable of redeeming edgy assholes with magic eyes, while giving Neji himself opportunity to contrast of the experiences that came with promotion with the naivete Naruto preserved in himself. Nothing edgy, just the practical sort of thing.

Plus he, Hinata and the Hyuuga would have been the best segway into establishing the village, clans etc a bit better, something the show was desperately lacking.

Has anyone ever stopped and explained to the Naruto fucks that 'Booruto' sounds like the most retarded name on the planet. Sounds almost like 'Borracho'. And is similar to all the English and Portuguese onomatopoeia for burping and farting?

Do they just not care?

Are they okay with people associating the new main character of their series with the word "Boring"?

Only if he thinks of Sasuke while he is doing it

Shit taste family

Asura's Wrath was GOAT

you guys like that boring ass anime naruto?

Yeah. As a film. not as a $60 game that further charges you so you can see the ending. Literally worse than horse armour.

Boruto's name is supposed to a mix puns
>Neji's name meant screw, and Boruto's name means bolt
>Boruto is only one kana off from Naruto

But yeah, his name is almost as retarded as "Salad". I don't think they put much effort into the names because they didn't initially plan on doing anything with them.

no no

BOORuto

Naruto is old hat. It's all about being boring with boruto now.

>Boruto and Sarada finally fuck
>she thinks of Naruto
>he thinks of Sasuke

That's some next level gay shit, realizing your homolust through your kids is some sneaky shit. No wonder they call themselves ninja.

Hi current design isn't as hot

Hey, I remember your post from /nsunsg/

being in this thread is like being in some crazy alternate universe /nsunsg/.

>implying he isn't running snake way right now to become stronger

>Posting fantart.
Gay, here is his current design drawn by Kishi.

That's because it's filled with faggots from the general, you moron

sasuke's useless fleshlight

He died?

Toneri should be a playable character. Even if it's not considered canon, he is a lot less retarded than Boruto's bunny aliens and voiced by FukuJun

>He doesn't know

>shiny green man
>less retarded

Nah. He's fucking awful, literally nobody liked him

I like him

>Sakura is the best.
as a cumdump

He was the most retarded of the bunch and his main power is just a blue Jesus mode

>thin brown

This should be ok, but I'm getting triggered all the same.

triggered how?

He IS considered canon, just isn't very popular. The other two aren't any better either, but Sasuke and the Kages fight them, and the Nips fucking love Sasuke for whatever retarded reason.

I'd like him to be in it, unlikely as it might be, but more importantly I want a fucking moon level, with fucked up gravity and wall-fighting. I know it will never happen, but fuck it, Sound 4 fags complained enough to get their shitty mid-level bosses in.

Is Naruto still enough popular to milk it even more and come with even more asspulls?

>Even if it's not considered canon

We had this argument earlier. The Last is canon. That was one of it's major selling points for fucks sake.

He was the most retarded and a filler-tier villain. That being said, he still looks like he'd be fun to play. Maybe we'll get a flashback from The Last along with a moon stage.

Post your mains

It's a bit of a scrub team I know, but damn it, TL Nardo, TL Hinata and Hanabi make a fun team.

Besides them, Darui.

Momoshiki was a better Kaguya. Just look at this smug face

holy fuck

my dude is right

heh

>The CEO of the CC2 is a huge narutard and he just uses his company to make his dream Naruto game.
if only he hires more competent QA...

what?

She's fiiiiine. She's just knocked out.

see

rip

Ultimate Ninja Storm

Old and busted.

Here is the new hotness.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9QNblv8iR0

Look at the size of Nami's feet in that image. Holy shit.

I know that Sasuke and Sakura have kids now, but besides HiNaruto, were there any other canon couples at the end of nardo?

SaixIno
ChojixChocolate Cloud Chick.
TemarixShikamaru
LeexTraining
TentenXLonliness

>Still no Hunter x Hunter game
>Still no arcade Jojo game like the CAPCOM original
>Still no Platinum Kill la Kill

Why do some many animu games end up bad or never made?

>kids
They had a Salad, who's going to marry an Uzumaki, effectively wiping out the Uchiha clan for good.

But I guess that name doesn't mean much if even Sakura is calling herself one and wearing their clan insignia.

Soon.jpg

Is that game any good? How does it compare to the Ninja Storm games?

In the world of anime it's ok to be half ____ and repopulate your clan with other races, there's no need to be racist against uzumakis user

why does Sasuke turn into Lelouch in the last arc

>implying Bort won't end up taking the Uchiha name

Who cares.

Clans are straight up fucking incest, shit makes you crazy and weak. Uchiha self-destructed because they were a bunch of incest freaks while the rest of the clans went out and integrated new people into their culture instead of fucking their family because of an eye fetish.

has this thread turned into shipping faggotry yet?

>Uchiha self-destructed because they were a bunch of incest freaks
Obito's mom didn't look much like an Uchiha

>tfw I have to start all over again in Storm 4 because I had to re-install windows and forgot to back up my saves

I really don't want to do the story mode again, at least not again so soon.

That's probably why he was the black sheep who had no talent.

>using the anime as evidence of anything

We don't know what his family looked like, nor do we care.

That was probably why he wasn't a crazy fucking psychopath and was an actually good person until Madara mind fucked him.

>no talent.
He ended up having the most hax eyes in history

And in the end he was like "I'm sorry, guys. I fucked up." Unlike Sasuke who was like "Yeah, sorry."

I bet he'll have it as an Awakening

Well fuck me. Nevermind then.

Did Kishi seriously draw this and think this would make people feel for Obito?

If you want the villain to have such a hatred for the world and a will to escape from reality all because of a love lost, don't be fucking afraid to show a genuine, real, happy love.
Or if you are an autistic inhuman fuck with no understanding of human emotions or sexuality, don't have a major character be motivated by that thing.

You can also see where Kishi got his monster designs from.

They were twins so they probably drew a lot together and have the same influences.

>Implying it isn't the other way around.

NO UCHIHA DEFENDING FROM THIS POINT

>not pirating this and the dlc and playing on private servers if you care about the online outside of events

Just because of this, i'll be looking forward to playing since I don't have to worry about giving my money to jews.

next trailer when?

I dunno, what's the usual gap between trailers?

Reminder: Senju a bitch.

Wasn't the 4th the fastest though?

Madara wasn't around for that time. To him it was the second.

>Why was Hinata so pure?
Because she just is.

>they don't use Part 1 Hinata

>"My Brother did this"

Naruto has an unbelievable amount of women I fap to

getting that itch to go back and play online. But, i remember what online is like.

reminder that she's a BBW

I hope Burrito takes after his grandpappy and learns FTG

BIG

TTTTTTT..H......H...II......CCCCCC...CCCCCC
.....T.......H.......H...II....C..............C
.....T.......HHHHH...II...C..............C
.....T.......H.......H...II....C..............C
.....T.......H.......H...II......CCCCCC...CCCCCC

the best shipuden openings were 6 and 16

youtube.com/watch?v=o3ASICWeSLc&ab_channel=Ichiraku

youtube.com/watch?v=cXeb9cb6k0I&ab_channel=AnimeFusion

Sai hit the fucking jackpot, didn't he?

With a handful on them in the 4ever alone status.

Just cause she has a hot body doesn't mean the rest of her isn't rotten.

If this is what happens to kishi's FAVORITE, I hate to imagine what he did to his most hated.

His younger brother who managed to make two more interesting series, no less.

Seishi will never get the credit he deserves for 666 Satan and Blazer Drive.

If only he weren't a homo

>Jesus, almost everyone looks retarded in the new manga but all waifufags care about is "waaaahhhh muh waifu's tits"

It pretty much normal, its an important part of one's waifu. Same applies for a DFC who would get changed to cowtits via artshift,man.

But concerning Hinata, its not only that but the haircut, also general body build.

THICC, but body type in Naurto is kind of fluid, right? Like anyone can transform into anyone else? She could probably turn into young, thin Anko before you fucked.

Shikamaru just knocked Kin out, meanwhile, Gaara and Kankuro straight up murdered Dosu on the roof and no one ever brought that shit up again.

Rock Lee spin-off was so fucking good.
I've watched the sub and dub and both are ace.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LnyFVmLxas

Gaara killed him by himself

Continuing off what I said, prostitution in the Naruto universe must be amazing. You can change your body into whatever the client wants.

Man, Dosu was so cool.

Are we sure Mitsuki is a boy? I mean, considering who crafted him...

>"Neji! There's Neji's everywhere!"
Lee with the casual racism

Damn right he did. For an annoying and unnecessary seventh wheel no one gave a fuck about, he did occasionally manage to be pretty entertaining (particularly in the Last).
I'm glad Ino found herself a nicer dark autist to tame, and he found himself a girl who can bypass his autism and descend directly into his mind, see his actual feelings. And also appreciate the fact that he can bring whatever he draws to life in whole new ways that never even occurred to him because autism.

I only want a MHA game if I can bust shit as ALL MIGHT

I don't understand why they didn't just call him Bolt. That's obviously what they were going for and even fucking Kubo was able to google translate the Spanish for Bleach, so I'm sure Kishimoto could figure out how to spell it.

>horrible balanced games with a new shit mechaninc each iliteration

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO USE AN ASSIST WHILE YOU ARE GETTING COMBOED?

First it was counters
now its assist spam

They split from the same origin, though, so its more like the bloodline will be returning to its original form.

Their descendants will have access to THREE different dojutsu, the retarded chakra control the Uzumaki have going on, and every element besides Earth.

Sorry never apologized, he just punched Naruto until he was like "You better not have moved my shit while I was gone."

lemme fix that for you

TTTTTTT....H....H...II......CCCCCC...CCCCCC
...T.......H....H...II....C........C
...T.......HHHHHH...II...C........C
...T.......H....H...II....C........C
...T.......H....H...II......CCCCCC...CCCCCC

She has no reason to be in storm though

Volume release gives them back

i dont get it
we always shit on naruto
yet we ALWAYS talk about it and excited about something new

are you guys just tsundere for naruto or is it stockholm syndrome after following it for 10+ years for closure?

I think pretty much any Senju that isn't Hashirama would be considered a bitch. They're all fast and strong, but none of them match up to Hashirama's sheer fucking brutality in combat.

Too bad user, it's still canon

you two suck

TTTTTTT..H......H...II......CCCCCC...CCCCCC
......T.......H.......H...II....C..............C
......T.......HHHHH...II...C..............C
......T.......H.......H...II....C..............C
......T.......H.......H...II......CCCCCC...CCCCCC

I'd still fuck her.

We all know Ino's bitch personality is a ruse.

Well, her alpha bitch personality, she's still a bitch, but the more tolerable kind.

tl;dr I'd dick her and start a family

Kankuro, by virtue of being a bitch, is an accomplice in any and all murders committed by his little brother.

I like Naruto, but a lot of it is genuinely shit.

I still like it, though.

They were still regarded as one of the two strongest clans in the world

Daily reminder that Ino fucked the gayness out of Sai

You could have just cut all the bullshit and say their child will be literally Kaguya

And that gayness ended up manifesting as her "son" Inojin

Wait, does this infographic imply that Kaguya's sons fucked her to breed? Because I'm not seeing any other space bitches.

If you honestly think that I pity you.

Too busy complaining about other stuff and being stupid. People don't want to talk about games here, just shitpost about topics tangibly related to them

If you honestly think not I pity you.

he has yet to manifest any weird tendencies like his father, even if he has girly looks

>Anyone could've gotten himself "killed" and Naruto would've snapped the same way

No it wouldn't. See when Neji was fucking killed by coolest guy or when Madara stabbed Pinkshit. Also, Naruto said it was just her getting "hurt" in 490.

>Was she? When?

By fighting Neji until she passes out from blood loss, subsequently giving Naruto the drive he needs to beat Neji. Then she inspires Naruto to fight Neji (again) and cheers him up by telling him that his true strength is his will to never give up, a strength that later on Jiraiya confirms is the true strength of a real ninja.

That fight was one of the main turning points for Naruto, and it wouldn't have been possible without Kishimoto using Hinata to develop Naruto's character there.

Ever since i saw the ultimate moves for Narutimate hero 3, i always wished they would just do games for every popular shonen anime

Im glad they did Jojo, even if the 2 games are kinda hot garbage

Itachi forehead tap was always him telling Sasuke that he had something else to do and maybe another time he would do what Sasuke wants. From beginning to the end it was always signify an distance between him and Sasuke.

Itachi only stop doing that when he hugged Sasuke as an Edo Tensei to signify himself of not keeping Sasuke at a distance anymore and to tell him goodbye for good this time.

>implying he doesn't crossdress while playing vidya and say gay shit over the mic

Yugito, Roshi and Naruto

Nah man you seriously mis-interpreted it. It was always a sign of affection and that's why it got a double page spread when Itachi died, it was a major clue before we knew he was being a double agent.

What a person said in this very thread earlier was accurate as fuck concerning Sasuke not kissing Sakura, but head poking her; that it's the ultimate sign of affection as far as Sasuke is concerned and something deeply personal that only he and his brother shared. C'mon user this shit is written for children so YOU should have got this.

Lee and Guy, who else?

>*unleashes* *teleports behind you*
>"Nothin' personal, you just lack youth"
>*kills you in one combo*
>"heh, that's the power of my youth"

Ino is best

I already know it was Itachi sign of affection. Yet, it was also his sign of distance to Sasuke as well for always pushing him away. That's why he didn't bother to do that when he saying his goodbye as an Edo Tensei. Show me an instance when he did that to Sasuke without him going somewhere.

Neither does Ino. Least Karin has chakra chains. Which they will never put in.