When will blizzard fix this useless hero?

When will blizzard fix this useless hero?

They pretty much admitted they don't care if a category of heroes are unrepresented.

>most broken OP character in the entire game
>useless

Top zozzle

>ripoff Engineer
>Split him become two hero

>Blizzard nerfed his turret on consoles so those retards could handle him better
>and they still can't

We're talking about the PC version here, faggot.

He's more useless because people sit back with their turret and wait to be overrun. He deals good damage, and should be sticking with the team and shooting the enemy. People play too defensively with him.

He has one of the most powerful and versatile weapons in the entire game but most people have no idea because they never use it.

The issue with that is his turret is ass with out him there to constantly whack it.

I mean ways to fix that could be done many ways

1) make his turret have armor for some of it's HP

2) let him apply extra armor to the turret

3) buff his HP regen on hit to the turret

4) buff it's HP

Really ANYTHING that let's Torb go away from his turret.

Engineer has a medic station, neither of them do although symetra would be better if she had healing turrets instead of shields

Can't you stick his turret on a health pack to heal it on health pack cool down? Haven't played the game in a while.

And I am talking about the PC version you turbo queer. I have almost never seen abad Torbjorn (a few exceptions here and there on attack but even then he's OP). Also, have you ever played against more than one at the time? God forbid an entire team of them. You're basically playing against 12 people, 6 of which have aimbot. Get a full team of Torbjorns, you're guaranteed to win every single quick match.

This.
His Molten Gun is amazing but most people walk around with the hammer out because muh TF2 engi.

The actual useless hero is Widowmaker, why would anyone use her after her nerfs.

They need to make him bulkier, he's the most pathetically easy to kill hero in the game

lol no. Torb hero stack is destroyed by 2 lucios and mcree or soldier hero stacked. Unless it's 6 torbs vs a bunch of dumbasses that just run into the fray.

Hell, ana destroys torb turrets like fuck.

What is the strategy behind the 2 Lucio stack?

never dying and speed boost to get to their spawn point to kick their dicks in.

I agree
in close quarters, his right click is fucking insane damage
but I always find I die before I can follow up with more shots.

The range is crazy for how pinpoint accurate it is.

Hero stacking is not even allowed in competitive blizzard gives zero shits about balancing characters for quickplay where hero stacking is allowed.

> people on consoles can't handle him
> so they nerfed Symettra

I'm still mad.

>People play too defensively with him.

thank you for saying this, user. it really miffs me when people say to me "wow what is that turret placement are you stupid" and i tell them every single time that the turret is mostly meant to supplement torb's damage during teamfights. only "muh tf2 engy" retards keep it in one static corner, not expecting any player with half a brain to come up and deuce on it with tracer or pharah.

ill drop that shit in the middle of the street if it means securing a fight against the enemy team. people dont understand how in-your-face torbjorn can be.