Cred Forums Buyfag thread

Post your recent purchases.

Other urls found in this thread:

monoprice.com/product?c_id=114&cp_id=11401&cs_id=1140102&p_id=13787&seq=1&format=2
amazon.com/StarTech-com-Replacement-Keyboard-Adapter-Mini-DIN/dp/B000A0K2JO/ref=pd_bxgy_147_img_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=651CCW5JCZ4B9CJCMW3F
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buying pops, dorbz, other retarded chibi vinyl plastic crap

kys

why the fuck do people buy those

its cute

>that fugly garbage
Get a real figure you moron. Your shelf space is worth more than that shit.

I think based on your recent purchases OP, you should go ahead and make this your next investment

For shooting yourself, of course.

where's her mouth

It looks like shit, made out of shit material, with a garbage artstyle. If you're buying figures atleast buy good looking ones, that aren't the equivalent of hipster 2D pixel graphics.

It's **************cute******************* if you have Assburgers, sure.

fuck all poppies this shit looks so retarded and you only buy this legos coz its a meme lego. fuck you and fuck your store

There's people in my office that have them on their desk. My guess is that it's because they don't know about nendos since they're not otaku and pops are cheap.

I ordered a pre-owned version of this for my desk.

Promotion on steam.
Feels good.

Buyers remorse thread?

I know this is bait and the fact that someone has gotten rich off of this literal garbage still makes me mad.

>muh serious business only

Kill yourselves Figure-only-fags.

i hope i get one in my lootcrate someday

Good choice. Anything GiTS/Shirow is good stuff.

>kys
>>>/reddit/

bait of the year award nomination

Doesn't a fucking pop cost like 10 bucks?
You can buy regular statues for that.
Or fuck, have them custom printed for 20 bucks if youre a murricunt

don't be like that

just checked, EB games is charging $19 for them.
They're also under a tab called "Loot" instead of Merchandise.
This is just reminding me why I don't even browse game stores anymore.

Got this for like 5 bucks yesterday and its still million times better than that pop shit

>$165 for one train
can someone explain this to me?

Cheap crap for normalfags to display how epic and nerdy they are.

I really want to buy pic related

But I don't want to spiral down into buyfaggotry

what do I do

You can start by telling me where can I get those

you're already a weeb faggot for even wanting these user

If you can't immediatelly tell that they're from an artist with the initials T.T. you don't deserve them

hot glue when?

>Pop figures
>Using flash
Remove yourself from the gene pool

but if i did that i couldn't unbox the other pop figures i already ordered

>he fell for the tenkeyless meme

>but if i did that i couldn't unbox the other pop figures i already ordered

Too obvious, 4/10

>he didn't fall for the wireless numpad meme

what's it like being poor

not that guy but i bought a g410 cause in needed a smaller keyboard for my battlestation. No regrets, cept I keep trying to use the enter key of the unexistant numlock

>wireless
laughing so hard right now.
enjoy that latency when you're trying to use the calculator to get that spreadsheet done while Johnson is yelling his lungs sore and you miss a digit costing the company $10 million

They're good for padding Amazon orders, what with them raising the free shipping threshold every other month.

Yeah, that's the case with some coworkers of mine as well. They're trendy and cheap they are fucking everywhere.
It's always Star Wars, capeshit or GoT. Hell, the only different ones you'll find here are some shmuck's Vegeta and Piccolo, a friend's Harry Potter and my fucking Migu.

I used to have my Nendos at my cubicle, but nowadays I don't feel comfortable leaving them in the open where some nigger can take them (even if it's something cheap and easy to find like Mikudayo). Coworkers found them real cute, but get turned away when they find out they cost more than 10 bucks.

Get a non-slut figure instead.

Get some real figures, fag.

>its cute

Nendo is cute
Pop is literal eye cancer made physical

People who unironically buy Funko figures are part of the problem. By making them successful, you encourage others to follow suit and make more 'affordable' figures. You're literally cheapening the hobby itself by not shelling out the money for good figures with detail and actual modeling/sculpting. Yes, I'm making a big deal over nothing, but every thing that is made, or created should have as much effort put into it as possible, and not manufactured to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Short version: Funkos are fucking ugly and better alternates exist.

>""""""""""""""""""normie things""""""""""""""

most recent purchase

also, still patiently waiting for those two

preordered whole set, even Yennefer
she looks like shit
just like in games

got both of them (Luka + Miku) recently, they are both great

That's the best figure posted so far in my opinion, looks awesome man.

monoprice.com/product?c_id=114&cp_id=11401&cs_id=1140102&p_id=13787&seq=1&format=2

just bought this so I can have a keyboard with nkro to play fighting games with

why do you people spend money on dolls?

I'll get my daughteru by next month. I'm happy there won't be any more delays but the wait's still killing me.

Congrats on buying total shit OP. I don't buy toys but even I can recognize that as appallingly ugly

>why do you people spend money on dolls?
why do people go out and drink all night?
why do people collect stamps?
why do people hoard cats?
why do people keep plants?
why do people enjoy doing different things?

there are different kinds of people user, some may actually enjoy collecting things, it feels good when new package comes in, and then there are this buyfag threads where we can show off our collections to fellow collectors and receive attention

I used to have a couple armored core 2 and armored core 2 another age figures I got for like 20 or 30 each ages ago. Lost them when I moved out and they got left behind in the old house when it got foreclosed on.

I have the blue switch version of that keyboard.
I have good news and bad news.

Good news is those are real MX switches.
Bad news is it doesn't have nkro.

Sorry for the shitty snap!

Can they just lie like that?

How many keys until it rolls over? I'd be fine with 6 honestly

Just ordered this to go alongside an older predator statue.

2 key rollover on mine.

It might be more if you use it in non USB mode. I never tried it with the adapter to whatsitcalled. I can check if I have one/it. The key caps are pretty cheap and tend to breakage. The one that broke on me was the down cursor arrow

How would you use it in non-usb mode?

There's adapters that will take it from USB to the other thing. PS/2. That's the one. Unfortunately lost mine in the move years ago in addition to a lot of things I used to have but that's neither here nor there. A lot of keyboards will do nkro only in PS/2 mode

You can't get NKRO in USB mode, USB will limit it to 6KRO

For full NKRO you must use PS/2 cable, adapter should also work fine

Thanks guys, if it actually defaults to 2 over USB I'll go ahead and pick up an adapter but if it's 6 that will probably be enough for me.

Microsoft was working on full nkro in USB a ways back. Don't know if they got there or not.

Think about getting new key caps in the future. Otherwise it's a nice solid kB and I can't complain except about that damn key rollover thing. Was one of the reasons I got mine too.

I have ducky Zero and it has 6KRO via USB and NKRO via PS/2.

Yes, by basically creating new USB keyboard protocol from scratch (which meant the keyboard would now work until you installed their drivers and also introduced slight delay in key register) OR by using multiple USB connectors (keyboards with 2 USB connectors, allowing for NKRO)

Yeah I'll look into keycaps
thanks

does this look like it'll work to convert it?
amazon.com/StarTech-com-Replacement-Keyboard-Adapter-Mini-DIN/dp/B000A0K2JO/ref=pd_bxgy_147_img_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=651CCW5JCZ4B9CJCMW3F
I might just go ahead and order it today regardless if it's 6kro or 2kro USB

>buying those big head things

This is what Cred Forums has become.

I bought a bunch of parts for my new PC build, including a 1060.

I've been a toasterfag for far too long.

Yup that's what I use.

someone should probably be there to tell me not to buy stupid shit

>seen one, seen all

>352088981
how do i shoot myself with a movie?????

>buyfag threads

Honestly now, this pop isnt too bad.

I dont buy ones with the shitty eyes

SMT Apocalypse

cute

I just got this a few days ago, I really want to get the Dark MegaMan and the HubStyle

Bought one of these at a con earlier this year.

I know the OP pic is bait, but here.

And it's sideways, fuck.

If borderlands didn't permanently leave an awful taste in my mouth I'd agree.

why does everyone dislike borderlands?

I'm going to buy an Oculus Rift with my next paycheck though.

In older times rather than today, Logitech keyboards would always come packaged with a USB to PS/2 adapter. I used to have many. I could pick my nose with them if I so pleased.

Times have changed.

Robutt

probably because of the god awful writing
if you play it on mute and no subtitles it's not so bad

Never 5get

Borderlands 2 had an awful level and weapon scaling problem past level 50 or so. Did you play as gaige, krieg or gunzerker? You had no problems. You played as anyone else? You know what I am talking about.

speaking from someone who tried (owned) both, get the vive user.

I want that so bad, but $300 is a bit much.

Fact: By 2026, scientists estimate that 60% of the world's landfills will be filled with Funco Pop Vinyls.

It's you! I recently snatched this used off of AmiAmi for 8k yen.

But the Vive has performance issues, worse controllers, and is made by Valve AND HTC. I'll stick with the Rift I think

Imagine a girl coming over and seeing these retarded figurines.
Nerds, all of you

It's not him though, I'm just reposting the picture because I really like that collection and how that pop actually fits there even though it's ugly as fuck and rapes original character design

>Imagine a girl
A what?

Most of these things are like $50+ each too

Then go for it user, have fun playing your nogames

>that armor

She does every weekend while she rides my cock, while you're sitting here trying to seem cooler on the internet because you're poor and no woman wants to be with you, so you latch onto the hope you're at least better than other people on the internet, when in reality you're some poor fuck no girl will love.

A boy without a penis

My recent purchase.

Oh. Why would you want that?

What is this rad fellow from?

Have you not seen TTGL?

As an owner of the Vive:

>>But the Vive has performance issues
Please clarify?

>>worse controllers
The controllers feel very intuitive to use

>>and is made by Valve AND HTC.
Whats your problem here?

>>I'll stick with the Rift I think
"I'll stick with the cancerous Facebook ad machine and support them forcing vr exclusives." Pls dont be that guy user.

O-oh...
I hope he sees it I guess.

(You)
They smell pretty

>She does every weekend while she rides my cock

Who is she fucking on the weekdays?

Have y'all ever been going at it too hard and shaking the walls and then a bunch of RevolTech figs fell off the shelf?

It's all good dude, apparently you can run SteamVR games on both. Sounds like Oculus games run on the Vive too. We can all be friends.

>O-oh no, he's got my to a tee
>I better use my basic interest defenses
Can't even try to prove me wrong?

> DOING THING I DO NOT DO REEEEEEEEEEEE
you first Captain Mantrum

My recent purchase

So does mountain dew, skittles, air wick, flowers, and anything else I can buy for a few bucks. Anything else?

>who's she fucking on the weekdays
Me, just at her place
And no, nothing ever falls off because I don't keep them where our bed will affect them

Well in that case, sounds good fampai

>dicks smell pretty
You should smell mine sometime
I'm sure you'd be quick to change your mind

Took the plunge on this.
I don't mind if they rerelease her, but if they rerelease her soon I'm going to fucking hang myself.

Now if only I can find somewhere to put it.

meant to quote

They have cute feet

>just bought this so I can have a keyboard with nkro to play fighting games with
>why do you people spend money on dolls?

WHY U DO FING I DON'T
LOOK AT MUH KLIKKYTIPPY IT'S MUHKANICAL

the lack of self awareness here is astonishing

> even captcha gets it

If you like nerdy stuff, buy art prints and frame them.

Since they go on the wall, they take up next to no space, and they just look nicer IMO.

Enjoy what you enjoy, I'm not going to judge. This stuff isn't for me though.

In games like Elite Dangerous and Project Cars the Vive has noticeable stutter than the Rift doesn't have.

I guess the controllers thing is opinion, but the difference is like night and day. Holding a stick vs feeling like you're not holding anything.

Valve literally don't care about anything other than making money. Fuckers are worse than EA. All the HTC hardware I've owned has been clunky shit. I just don't trust them anymore.

Facebook have been hands off with the Rift since they bought the company. Shouting "FACEBOOK WILL PUT ADS IN YOUR GAMES!!" doesn't make it true, it just makes you look stupid. Also, Oculus aren't forcing shit. If they fund a game, they want development to be focused on their platform, oh wow what a shocker. The games will still come to SteamVR.

Please do just a LITTLE research before shooting your mouth off, user. Oh wait, this is Cred Forums.

>anthony burch pops

That's like being a double faggot

Any Kaijufags collecting figurines?

I have Birth Island Godzilla, Mellnium with grey spines, and Attack of the Legion Gamera

What's on order Cred Forums?

I recently got the Godzilla 2000 S.H Monsterarts.
Really blows the NECA late 90's Godzilla I have out of the water.

Full retard aside, keyboards are practical.

People spending money on nice things they're going to use for a long time is a LOT more reasonable than getting a figure they're going to look at once a week

purple spines?

I hope this poster is gonna be sold separately after release, can't be arsed to buy the 220$ preorder.

Recently I bought the Mirana Nendoroid from the international

I have aqua and kyoko preordered. Don't know if I want the Halloween miku yet though

So do puppies and kittens.
By the way. Visit your local shelter. A pet nearby needs you more than a, whatsitcalled, a girl does.

Very cute, user.
This looks perfect for an office; I love tachikoma.Fantastic.

Aren't there websites where you can have stuff like that custom printed? That picture certainly seems to have high enough resolution.

>A pet nearby needs you more than a, whatsitcalled, a girl does

Domestic animal vaginas just don't feel the same.

He's right user.

Dogs and cats dont have feet user

>PAK

Might as well buy a Pop.

A vagina? The fuck is that?

Here comes lil brudder!

what

He's got one leg up on life!

>muh one guy's personal views making a whole franchise bad

Also he was just the writer for the second and sequel

Homestar Runner. Go look it up.

>littlearmory

Good taste. I'm getting that and the Giorno SAS next month.

I can make it own mah own

Ordered last night

Hi

Is there such thing as a lil brudder plushy?

These guys too.

Why not wait until the new PS4? Or the Xbox Scorpion?

Is that real?
It seems like a good deal.

>Europe

oh

I'm new to this whole buyfagging thing

Sure. Just get a regular stuffed dog toy.

Then mercilessly tear off the extra limbs like life did to him. :)

Cause pro is the bullshit

A heaping helping of a lack of self control boss.
Oh well, every time I order something I just pick up more hours at work, good thing my employers aren't greedy shitheads.

It's just a better PS4 though

>It's another Cred Forums gets triggered by Pop figures thread

There kinda grey-ish but yeah.

POP figures are shit, it's just that everyone dedicates too many posts discussing it, including my one post right now.
The image is literally there to draw attention, OP does this every time and anyone stupid enough to not get that should be ignored.

You only at your house once a week?

I don't look at my megaman amiibo every day

not him but looks like a Skell from xenoblade chronicles x

Free market, you communist scum

Most people keep their figures on display

Just bought a bunch of Jokers, Harley Quinns, Roman Reigns, and a John Cena for my cousins on Xmas.

Got this for myself. Have you paid your dues?

Looks like that new final fantasy game

Let's go m8 them fightin words

Yeah yeah the check's in the mail.

My good taste nigga.

>yfw you realized the buster has a an actual red laser light in it.

they have the most soul less looking eyes ever

>4 great games
>4

I only see 2

Not gonna bother with Kenzan since there's no guide at the moment.

easy joke

I didn't buy this but i swear my college professor was wearing these

What was he a professor of? Stop me if I guess it.
Women's studies? African American studies? Gender studies? Pop culture?

Decided to go with mg for this one. My first mg though i have a 1/100 ibo

physics

I am entirely surprised.

Noice. I have the mega potion one myself

Nice choice.
My first MG was a Hyaku-shiki ver 2.0

i'm not
one of his friends is the robotics professor who left school early just to get mass effect 3
>MFW he got stuck in traffic for a shitty game

Maybe the traffic lights were all red green and blue.

The animal ones are pretty cute

>Pop

Moar liek Poop amirite?

Holy shit I never thought of that before that's GENIUS.

That's beautiful.

Jesus christ i may have my own problems but at least i'm not such a loser that i buy fucking videogame dolls/toys. Even worse, anime toys.

Imagine bringing someone to your house, a friend, or worse, a girl, and they set foot in your room to see your spergy collection of boring videogame and anime shit..honestly, it sends really bad signals i.e. you have no interesting hobbies apart from watching terrible japanese cartoons and playing games.

Here (You) go.
(You) need this a lot more than I do apparently.

>not putting your animu dolls in the secret bunker when someone visits

It's from a chinese manufacturer so unless you it's a dice throw.
That I took because I like girls with guns
Also Batman the animation has a video game so I'm posting this.

posting in epic (you) festival

here

Decided to pre-order, can't wait for this to arrive.

It's the CURRENT YEAR on Cred Forums, of course he hasn't.

Where did you get these.
I must know.

How much did you get those guys for. I can never find them together.

What site do you fucks use to buy Western figures? Amamai is good for weebshit, but I know there must be cheaper shipping for Western.

What company are you looking to buy from user?
I'll bet they have their own stores, there's not really a one stop shop like AmiAmi for western figures, you have to go to each individual website.
Well, unless you use Ebay or Amazon.

apparently there was a version that came with a bunch of accessories

A girl? The fuck is that?

I always spring for deluxe editions.
It always sucks when you buy the poor boy's edition and look back and think "What if"

Because sad people like to fill in the void with useless materialistic things instead of finding the root of the problem because it's easier that way.

>They're good for padding Amazon orders, what with them raising the free shipping threshold every other month.
Nigga prime is like $50-$100 a year depending on if you are a student or not and you get free shipping on almost anything.

Which GL is that? I have a revoltech which was my first anime figure. That one looks really dope.

>there's not really a one stop shop like AmiAmi for Western figures
That is disappointing. I guess I'll just have to do research.

>Liking something means you're covering something up.
That's not how it works Tim.
I don't buy videogames for escapism, I don't buy figurines for escapism.
I merely enjoy playing games and I like decorations of cute things in my house, so you can take your armchair psychology and fuck off.
Poorfags invading buyfags threads to bitch and moan about people having money is getting old.

Seriously this game is popular as fuck, how are the only figs released for it are Pop shit?

I just want a neat fig for my main Winston

I don't really mind that much because I don't have enough space for all the crap as it is, I mainly wanted it because ALttP is my favorite Zelda game and I really liked ALBW

Are you that guy with the massive Zelda collection?

You better post your wallpaper

>Winston
>buying gay furry shit

Kill yourself.

I wish they sold Nendo in stores. I live with my family so I can't just go ordering weeb stuff that would come to my front door. My reputation would be ruined. But if I could sneak one into my backpack and hide it somewhere, that'd be great.

>Guy swaps his brain with an Ape.
>Goes bananas for his ultimate
>This is furry.
Nah mate, Furry shit is purely faggots seeking sexual release in human animals.
Having a Thundercats poster isn't furry.
Having a picture of some Bara tiger laying on his bed however is.

Why would I do something like bring girls to my house?

>I live with my family
>my backpack
If you're buying it with your own money nobody should care unless they're faggots.
I live with my family too but since I pay my cut of the bills I can do whatever the hell I want and no one can give me shit as long as I don't bring trouble to the house.

>swaps brain
did you even watch his cinematic? he's always been a gorilla
and his owner somehow got him obsessed with bananas and peanut butter, make the math

Oh, I don't own Overwatch, I thought he just swapped brains with a Gorilla or something.
Still though I wouldn't consider it furry, it'd be like saying Killer Croc is furry.
I think Killer Croc is bad ass.

Killer croc isn't even an animal though, is he?

Got this Halo Reach statue for $50 at a local game shop

He looks like a crocodile is the thing, hence the name.
I'm just saying human-animal things are fine if it isn't bought merely because they're "Sexy"
Or hell, even if they are, don't propagate your cancer everywhere.
Same as that guy that poorly hides his Brony shit behind bigger stuff in his collection.

It's really my fault, I think too highly of myself. It's good to have a little bit of pride, though. I couldn't bear to have my parents be disappointed in me.

>I wouldn't consider an animal furry
whatever lets you fap without remorse

I'M NOT A FURRY

human-animal things are the whole point of furry

Figures are retarded, even the good looking ones

Thinking about this but 160 poutinebux is a lot.

100% furry

That's just like, your opinion man.

I DON'T SEXUALIZE ANIMALS.
SOME CAN LOOK COOL

t. Genji main

Wasn't into collecting figures a year ago, until I met my ex gf.

When she left, she left everything behind, so I got hook on it.

[Spoiler]It's the only thing that keeps me from crying in my sleep[/Spoiler]

>keeping mementos

I got the Xenoblade skell but I'm too lazy to put it together.

Last vidya related purchase.

>Dat Wind Waker back in the back
Mewtwo and Samus look baller too, but if keeping these give you pain. you're better off selling it.

That, or get a new chick. There're two women in this world for every man.
Hang in there.

Sorry to hear about that man, but if you enjoy it than I'm glad you're aboard.
I was always interested in buyfagging myself, it just took me a long time to pull the trigger.
It helps to remember you can get most of your money back if you lose interest and this shit isn't consumable like food or travel.

Im a forever perma virgin so why should I give a fuck about any of this?

>all these normalfags weebs

Truly the most cancerous kind of people on Cred Forums.

serious question

why aren't there any meme figurines

I'd buy a couple of pepes, they would be so legit

There are meme figurines but since they're not Cred Forums memes you'd overlook them.

Just wait for the figma

>giving a shit about what some slut thinks about your vidya/anime collection

Way to be insecure, faggot.

If Tracer starts taking a shit and goes back in time, would she need to take x2 the shit? What happened if this kept happening? Would she eventually end up needing to take constant shits the rest of her life?

December's gonna suck.

I'm glad they started selling these again.

I hope people know that those two pictures are not connected.

Don't worry user, half of them will get delayed until March.

how much did it cost?

My recent purchase.

I only see one

Did you hotglue her pantsu?

>all these poorfags buying shit figurines
>I just got home from buying THIS beauty

I am really fucking tempted to get the Alter Edna figure from Tales of Zestiria, but I already have Alisha and I have this weird habit of not having more than one figure from the same series, especially as Zestiria was average at best.

But it looks so good. ...but I also think I have too many figures already (5 or so now).

> not waiting 2 more months for a christmas sale price
Lmao nerd learn how to jew

I just got a massive settlement so I don't really care about price anymore.

>nintendrones literally buy an entire new console cos it has a sparkly space pattern on it

I suppose there's no games for you to buy so

Can you buy me a figure then?

Well I picked up Dragon Quest VII with it so...

>I am really fucking tempted to get the Alter Edna figure
From where? It's sold out on AmiAmi, TOM and Nippon-yasan

No, I promised I'd invest the rest after I splurged on one item.

Amiami's Rakuten.

Ok sorry to bother you

I take it back, it sold out today. Guess that seals the deal. Probably for the best for me.

Good taste my nigga.

Not Cred Forums, but I've got this motherfucker coming in the mail soon.

I'm already married and my wife has known about my power level for nearly a decade, so I don't give a fuck.

>not including mountain dew and doritos in the shot

One job user...

Why are you still replying even after the post got deleted

My mobile camera is garbage, way worse than from my old mobile phone.

Not him but it isn't deleted for me but his reply link is dead.

It was still up, bad timing

Nice taste, hopefully I'll soon get off my lazy ass and finish it.

Don't forget to stand down those nubs.

Amiami always sells out of pre-orders before something releases. I'm confident it will go back up for sale soon.

I'm in the same position, really unsure if I want it or not. It looks great, but Zestiria was kind of meh.

Edna was like Jade in Abyss. The kinda weak cast was really bolstered by Edna, so she was a great character.

But I'm one of the "few figures for characters i really liked/likethe design of". I don't wanna be one of those hoarders with display cases full of them.

I just want to commission people to do some prints of stuff and I try in the draw threads and they never do it. Real shitty.

Just bought two sealed copies of The Evil Within w/ the Fighting Chance DLC for PC. Also bought the UK LE sealed. The one with the journal and shit.

Next up is the Revolution CE with the fucking RC car, lol. I hope it's dope. I'm gonna drive that thing around the house like I'm a fucking six year old.

nope

>Want the mousepad but I like the regalia box art better.
SUFFERING
I may try to trade with someone.

I love the first titanfall, hope that the second is great

>there is a olive green bomber jacket that look good, but was meh for me.

Jesus, all them stockings. I don't even know where they are from but I want them.

I've no idea. They are cancer to the collectible community. Funko Pops are so cheaply made, mass produced and there is nothing unique about them. They are suitable for casuals who want to spend £10 on a bad figure that they will keep in the box and put in an awful display so everyone knows what a nerd they are.

>pops

Played the beta. Titanfall 2 is complete shit compared to the original. Literally feels like an even worse Black Ops 3 with mechs.

my new mouse pad

season 2 fucking when

My wife's daughter feels uncomfortable about this, you shouldn't pre order that.

that looks like it's about 6 inches wide

if your mousepad is less than 12 inches wide you need to get a bigger one so you can lower your sensitivity

what the fuck is wrong with you people playing on tiny ass mousepads, how do you shoot anything?

Last thing I bought was dishonored 2 collectors edition
That mask and ring looks fucking sweet

based asians don't give a fuck about your daughter's cucked fathers feels about his wifes cucked daughters feel

Not vidya but I ordered this, felt it was subtle enough.

>he thinks that mouse pad is going to be used for gaming

I don't even like Nendos but that set up is really nice, good job.

>want the klk nendroids
>it's like $300 for the set
kill me

>laughing so hard right now.
>enjoy that latency when you're trying to use the calculator to get that spreadsheet done while Johnson is yelling his lungs sore and you miss a digit costing the company $10 million
Oddly specific. Got a story to share user?

just bought this and also considering the first Dead Rising from PSN store

That's why you pre order the things you want.
And if you joined late then what can I say? You're mighty fucked.
I personally had to drop 100$ more than retail on one figure I really wanted and twice the retail price on another.
It's just the way the cards fall my man.

yeah man that shit was a bitch to get but it was worth it, im not even going to bother getting normie mako