Kodiak = ???

By not playing such shit games

Fucking this
I just wanna play MW3

Kodiak is daka too.

2 uac10
2 uac 5

Or dubbel c.railgun

Atlas has thow lrm to soften it up and hammer it with ac20 srm 6 and mediums.

>still a long way until Harebrained BT game gets released
>PIG fucks up already shitty Mechwarrior with every patch
>No one plays tabletop here and the models look like ass anyway

REEEEE

Mech models are about the only good thing about MWO

And only barely. The height of certain mechs is all kinds of fucked

>MWO
>bad

It started out shit but turned out amazing after updated hit

>models
You mean the concept art?
Because the concept artist is godlike, considering he's working with 80's abominations and making them modern.

Why would you do that user?

Just go on the internet and tell lies?

haha no
it started out better than it currently is
at least back then robots didn't get cored out in less than two seconds by a fucking heavy

Its still amazing.

Not the twitch shooter you looking for.
Its diffrent.

Thow you like highspeed light mechs could be a try worth.

LMAO GHOST HEAT!

IS YOUR CLAN ER PPC SHIT WITH STUPID SPLASH DAMAGE GIMMICK? DONT WORRY WE'LL BUFF IT, PSYCHE WE REVERTED IT FOR NO REASON!

PLS BUY OUR LATEST MINIMALLY VIABLE GRABDEAL

I quit playing the moment 3rd person view update rolled out.

If you didn't as well then you have objectively shit taste.

>at least back then robots didn't get cored out in less than two seconds by a fucking heavy

Sorry to hear your no armor Locust got shat on by a Direwolf with 8 heavy lasers

>o-oh no, he has revealed my lie! better exaggerate in an attempt to make him look stupid
s m h lad

>le pinpoint damage is good mechanic

>oh cool they revealed a new robot, when can I buy it?
>eight fucking months from now
cool beans

>strawman

Were done here

Night Gyr will take it down a notch when it arrives, not supplanting it but definitely pushing up the power of heavies on a team and balancing it out.

Why are assaults so shit in MWO?

MWO is more balanced than every Mechwarrior game to precede it. Even LRMs can situationally powerful.

Dont forget:
2 gauss
2 erppc
2 large pulse laser

Madcat mark C from living legends is my mechfu

vulture B is my girl on the side. Her vigina is a bit too cheesy for me.

>I quit playing the moment 3rd person view update rolled out.
This. This is the moment first person view became obsolete and i lost all interest in the game.

shame about all the other baggage that comes with the game

>nearly everything is minimally viable
>astronomic scale of nickel and diming
>constant delays on everything

>MWO is more balanced than every Mechwarrior game to precede it.

Better balanced does not equate well balanced.
Oh, and MW:LL has much better balance but that's a 0 funding fan game and we all know that comparing shitty cash grabs with works of love is just not fair.

Did anyone else play this?
I had a demo and remember thinking it was awesome
but i was a tiny babby and i dont remember if it was actually awesome

Play what?

Tanks seemed a little OP, but then again they were slow as fuck and were useless on alot of terrain.

I quit after getting buying the Jenner and Hunchback IIC variants because as far as I know they STILL don't have actual quirks.

Fuck PGI. Fuck them so hard. RIP Death's Knell

fuck me i forgot the pic

The stupid cockpit window destroys the look of the whole mech

tdm is awful

I'd say the stupid fucking paint sceme ruins the mech. It looks like some shitty skin you would put on a gun in call of duty.

>I quit after getting buying the Jenner and Hunchback IIC variants because as far as I know they STILL don't have actual quirks.

>Straight up upgrade of Jenner (3rd best light) and the best medium in the game period.
>Why don't they have any quirks these retards use to balance the game?

These people couldn't balance a shelf but c'mon, if you're having problem with those two mechs you must be unbelievably bad at the game.

No one uses 3rd pv.

Its absolutly shit.

>he's still stuck in steering wheel underhive

MWLL was great and had a decent sized playerbase.

But then the developers of MWLL got a cease and desist letter from the developers of MWO.

The cunts knew they couldn't compete with MWLL still being kept up to date.

It was funny how MWO devs first said that MWLL will be allowed to live as nonprofit. Then come with sudden C&D letter and say "lol lawyers forced us, pls buy our gold mechs only for 99.99$"

MWO scale just looks wird. I dont feel like being a big mech at all.

Nova forever

MWO is petty much the last pillar holding up the Battletech franchise, once it goes under the franchise is as good as finished.

Pretty much.
These guys are taller than 40k titans but god damn, it sure doesn't look like that at all.

Hopefully, once that shit tanks, MWLL can resume being developed.

Don't get me wrong, I could use them- well, the jenners, anyway. The hunchback just didn't feel fun to me after so much time in the 4P and 4G.
Also I'm not an XL proprietor for the most part. Only my 4P and little Locust 1E had them, so I was kind of dead in the water when they made Clan XLs lose turning rate and move speed when you lost a side. That said, I think I just got tired of PGI's constant grabdealing and the fact that I had just spent money made those two chassis a perfect scapegoat.

This franchise died in 1990, user.
The zombie has been kept up by a super-autistic playerbase and said super-autistic playerbase still has about 40 years of life in them so it's not dying any time soon.

I'm still mad. I wouldnt play it that often but there was so much more variety in mwll, dispite all the mechs using set varients.

BA vs BA was always damn fun. I remember parking my mech in cover in built up areas and using it as bait. Others would see it and shoot it for the free cbills and then i would leg them with c4 and pop the pilot with a bear AC when he ejects, good times.

that's how IP works, user.

>that's how IP works, goy.

>Oh, and MW:LL has much better balance
I hate MWO with a passion but you MW:LL shills are even worse.
A "Mechwarrior" game where aerocraft and tanks were significantly more powerful.

They could just call it Mech-Warrior and it would be perfectly legal.
That's how the retarded law works and how you allow fan games to keep being awesome.

These Canadian bastards were not in it to keep their fans happy.

Playing in Battle Armor was so much fucking fun.

Fuck community warfare.

fuck off kong

Where did Awesome touch you?

In the LRM ports of my heart.

What would it take to revive the franchise? It's pretty much been dead since 2007.

The tabletop won't go anywhere. Shit is still being pumped out for it.

The video games struggled though. But the new B-Tech game that is being made might fix that.

critical hit

Its a shame there were no BA only maps or areas, there was a lot of pentential there for a good gamemode.

is MWO any good?

no

Do you like Nascar? If yes, then the game is just for you.

why?
I don't know if I like nascar

The meta is that both teams circle the map in two blobs of 12 players. The team that has better aim and longer range weapons and does not spread out wins

>tfw you quit MWO in 2013 and its somehow still alive

When is it my turn to be a hopeless developer who can milk a comfortable living with shitty online games?

If you guys want further reading about what a fun game Mechwarrior Online is, be sure to check the general on /vg/

Ease up with the shilling.

pretty sure that was sarcastic, because everyone in the general thread will tell you how awful the game is

My bad then.

I can't very well judge sarcasm on the internet based on text alone.