When did it first occur to you as a child that you could role play as a girl in single player games and nobody would be...

When did it first occur to you as a child that you could role play as a girl in single player games and nobody would be able to make fun of you?

Around the time i started sucking dick.

very early

When the game asked, I guess?

Well I can be considered both so :3

i never did because i developed my habit of self-inserting very early on in my gaming career. named all my characters after myself and always played as a male.

The first game I ever played was Phantasy Star on the sega master system and you had to play as a girl in that.

You're a herm?

kys

I like to think of gender confused "people" as weak.

The change seems to occur most in "people" between the age of 8 and 20, when the human body is most into it's stage of growth, when hormones are surging and the mind is most unstable.

The desire to switch gender usually comes from the idea that the grass is greener on the other side, for the majority it is that they wish to become a woman, so they never have to grow up, so that they can remain childish and mothered by other people - so that they never have to go through adulthood. Lazy, selfish. I find most traps are incredibly narcissistic too, victims of their own complex now that they have designed, in a way, their dream girl, having given up looking for her, they become her, then wear her like a corpse over their real identity, and act as her, fooling others.

Having others see you as what you want is manipulation, it does not matter how you put it, and traps are sly, damaged "people" who live through manipulation of themselves and their surroundings.

Even on the Internet they try their best to be feminine through their misguided view of women (":3" spam, etc).

You are a failed male.
You will not escape this in the eyes of people who don't sympathize with your immaturity and failure

He's a mental health

no, you can be considered a faggot

uh

UUH

UUUH

I almost always play as a girl when given the option, even back when I was like 8, before I went through puberty

for trans i agree

but what about people just picking female to play out a fantasy

Well not a faggot obviously

I literally never thought about doing that as a child because I wasn't a little feminized faggot. It never even crossed my mind to play as a girl in a game until Saint's Row 3 where I wanted to just make my character a naked girl in a thong with pasties so I would have something to motivate me to play to the end.

>He actually responded to the oldest copypasta ever

wow

We're all secretly girls here.

it's not that old, maybe two years old

Also it's not copypasta

I've never tried to be trans or a trap. I just like playing girls better than boys.

Even if I'm a submissive fuccboi I'm still comfortable as the male I am and firmly heterosexual. That doesn't mean I can't be a chick in video games, I just like it better for some reason.

I find the lesbian romance in a game if it exists to be more cute than the male on female, except for fucking Mass Effect not letting Femshep get with Tali, god fucking damn it.

>>The desire to switch gender usually comes from the idea that the grass is greener on the other side
They don't realise until it's too late that this is only true for pretty girls. Trannys are almost never attractive, they end up as halfway mutant freaks so they become disillusioned and kill themselves.

We'd call you a faggot if your character was a girl in pokemon back in the day

It's okay though because I never had friends outside of school back in the day anyway.

Plus I only ever had a Gameboy and Pokémon red so I couldn't play as a girl anyway because my family was poor.

I did have a GameCube though. And I'd go into training mode on Smash and play as Peach, spawning in a bunch of mushrooms to make her giant and wonder why I had this feeling in my junk as I watched it

no problem kid

sauce?

yes it is

Back when I was 11-12 on Lineage 2. I think my motivation was to fap (which i did) to the short skirts and other outfits but then I started picking girls in everything.

As a girl, needing to play a game as my own gender is crap. I've enjoyed lots of games that didn't even have the option and never thought twice about it.

When I was kid though, whenever there was a female character option I would ALWAYS play as her. Not sure why.

I will say it can help for immersion when the character you play as has no personality anyways. Sandbox games and certain RPGs etc - Like in Mass Effect it was pretty cool to be a chick.

The first time for me was playing Pokemon Ruby. Blew my mind when I was little that I could choose a girl. Before that I'd never even thought of it.

If there's no customization i'd play as a girl
if there is customization i play as a boy who looks like a girl

I'm a boy_ :)

>mfw i beat metroid fusion and the original metroid without ever realizng metroid was female
>mfw i beat gunstar super heros multilple times as Red without ever realizing she was a girl [/spoiler]when i did, i instantly switched to Blue and got gud with him because i still wanted to play the game
>mfw im not a gigantic faggot like the vocal majority of Cred Forums is becauss i completely ignored games storys and text and simply focused on its gameplay
gameplay>music>story>graphics
this thread is proof that this ranking objectivly separates the straights from the faggots.

decently crafted bait, 5.5/10

>Regret is my middle name

this is a poignant series of images

i really dont know why your saying its "le tricky fish hook meemee"
i wast lying when i posted that

fucking Whiterose

>you're all faggots and im straight
user at least post the full image

>you could role play as a girl in single player games and nobody would be able to make fun of you?
Just tell them "if you play as a male you're gay because you like looking at boys", sounds good enough to make some kid fuck off no?

Fags will be fags.

I would never play a female character. Not if given a choice about it, anyways.

I love this oniisan meme