Is the movie any good?

It's ok

Thx

new ps4 pro footage

youtube.com/watch?v=2ko6dM9_X6g&feature=youtu.be

>All that aliasing on her hair and tits

Looks awesome

It looks amazing.
Like some of the scenes have so much shit going on that thinking about the time it took to render is mindblowing.
Makes me more hopeful that the game won't be complete shit, the story is pretty interesting.

I hope you get paid. Seriously.

The ATR is tomorrow but what new would they even announce? They showed some new gameplay of Aranea today and there's some offscreen PS4Pro footage people recorded at TGS. Brotherhood Episode 5 will be up tomorrow too.

I'm hoping for some direct feed Pro footage just so I can get more depressed for owning a OG ps4.

With the fades to black it makes me think this isn't real gameplay but just a video playing on the tv

So world of final fantasy is the true successor and nobody should buy the piece of garbage that 15 is

But people defend 13 so i dont even know anymore, fuck everyone.

It's looking great on Pro.

Great opinion thanks for sharing

Thanks! have fun mashing x

>Is the movie any good?

It's full of SJW pandering.

Do you not play vidya or something? I remember that seeing that shit in MGSV

that's just pre-recorded PC footage

notice the fades

XV fanbase is filled with casuals and fanboys. Those are the only type of people who would defend this shit. Tabata knew what he was doing shilling to normies. He's a businessman through and through. Too bad he can't make a good game to save his life.

Clips from that were shown by Sony at the PS meeting confirming it was footage from PS4 Pro.

So that's where those stills came from. Wonder if that's what they'll show at the ATR tomorrow. It looks like they went the route of "1080p with enhanced graphics" rather than 4K.

Yes it's great, it completely triggers the fuck out of SJWs on Neocuck too.

Well yeah it's footage shown from the 4pro. Gamewatch saw it behind closed doors along with a Horizon and Uncharted 4 video.

>But people defend 13 so i dont even know anymore, fuck everyone.
People finally getting off the reactionary-hate train after several years is only a good thing, user. Shut the fuck up :^)

People who played Woff at TGS confirmed it's shit. People who played XV at TGS confirmed it's good.

Post more Cindy

Eroquis announced they are going to do a Cidney hentai doujin at C91.

If anything my disdain for XIII has increased over the years.

LR was pretty fun, though.

>Hey kid wanna /ss/?

I've never wanted anything more in my life
why did people say they fucked up Gentiana again?

I miss old Final Fantasy.

Fucking hated 13 and it's sequels, this doesn't look much better.

I want to lick Cidney clean after a long days work!

Why do you want to drink oil?

Just a meme nomurakun was spouting along his usual shitposts.

because he thinks Cidney is best girl, obviously and its a subtle way of saying he's going to kill himself

Her CG model's face looks kinda weird.

Is the ost gonna be good?

It feels really weird looking at the game. I mean it looks beautiful but it's kind of hilarious as well. Just looking at realistic people with crazy hair and over the top voices.

Overall XV is my top comedy of the year.

Terrible voice acting, impossible to listen to without cringing into outer space.

Muddled story, seems there was a good one in there somewhere, but they completely fucked up the execution.

Visually it's gorgeous, though. Worth watching with the sound off, especially the opening 10-15 mins.

They're cutting out story segments.

post YFW Cindy was the true villain all along

why do you keep talking about yourself xv-kun

Okay, which is it you autistic retards?

Watch the movie you cuck or you want to get spoilerd?

It literally triggered the fuck out of SJWs on Neocuck.

If by villain you mean all the damage she's causing to my dick

You missed the entire point of my post or you're just a fucking retard.

Then why is the other jackass saying it's SJW pandering?

Because the term SJW has become diffused to the point of meaninglessness.

That's my point entirely.

Shit gets thrown around and it's lost all it's meaning.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qH8wEInILU

I like it.

XV on PS4Pro

youtube.com/watch?v=2ko6dM9_X6g

They added in targeting lines like in XII.

Finally saw a tid bit of him using a gun and another combo with prompto where they swap greatsword/gun

Cid sfm when ?

It showed some more teases of the plot suggesting that Gentiana is Leviathan and Ardyn is the big bad who wants Noctis to fuse with the crystal before he kills him (some say he must be Bahamut).
They also showed Shiva and Noctis picking up the Excalibur Armiger.

They use blank button prompts when it's on PC
Here you can clearly see playstation's, so it's that.

Fuckers are forcing me to switch to it

Dumb user. Its already been posted, check the top of the thread.

It's an advertisement for the game. It doesn't tell you much about the world and story, it's just hinting at things.

Unless you already know FFXV and the world of FF in general and only watch it as a standalone movie, it's probably boring. If you see it for what it is, the prologue to the game, it's quite good.

so you threw SJW on everything you dont like?
that's retarded

Hey Cred Forums, how often does Noct go fishing?

Just replying to myself, that was bad writing.
What I meant:

If you don't already know FFXV and the world of FF in general and only watch it as a standalone movie, it's probably boring. If you see it for what it is, the prologue to the game, it's quite good.

i'll get excited when it comes to PC and I can play on Ultra High textures instead of PS2 Low textures that the console version is using

Cidney deserves nothing but the best

ERRY FRIGGIN DAAAAYYYYLMAOO

On a daily basis.

That's actually a neat touch.
Won't be using it ever though

Iris has a mecha moogle
Ignis becomes a motherfucking dragoon after going blind
Noctis fucks everything up.

>Iris and Cor don't get any love

It's not like I didn't know that Japan has shit taste.

They showed this.

What is this?

>mashing x
Oh look it's another shitposter who hasn't played any of the demos!

Stop the presses!

Aerial combat against the dragoon thot.

Holy shit. That looks fucking fun. Is this what Nomura meant by "I want to recreate Advent Children style fights"

Camera needs work indoors. But in the open world outside its good but the camera gets stuck easily indoors.

this
fighting the camera is never fun

Of course not.
It has FF on it and it's something made after 10.

Yeah, looks awesome

when do i get to vr with cidney
im gonna buy a 480 next

>Then why is the other jackass saying it's SJW pandering?

Because that's Nomurakun, aka a faggot desperate to paint XV in the worst light possible ever since Nomura left.

Stop talking about yourself xv-kun

What if.....

she's his mom?

Well time for me to preorder a pro.

>They also showed Shiva and Noctis picking up the Excalibur Armiger.

That sword is also Regis's sword, aka Sword of the Father.

Each of the Armiger weapons seem to have both a "X of the Y" name and an Arthurian name.

It looks the fucking same to me.

me too user, me too

Repeated days.

Iris's outfit has a hood on it so I wonder if she's some kind of mage.

I hate this PS4 Pro stuff. I'm not going to spend an extra $400 right when the game comes out to get the better version, but I also don't want to sully the experience by playing the lesser version. Wouldn't have been a problem if they released the game in September.

Am i going blind?

Whats the difference except for the colors and le ebin 4k?

Aranea also refers to him as "Boy" spoken in English in the JP version.

nothing

Its the same version with different graphics settings.

Improved lighting, shadows, performance, res and other stuff that attribute to a cleaner screen image.

Haven't watched the movie but why Sean Bean? iirc he's also in that shitty Silent Hill movie. Why would an AAA Hollywood actor like him lower his standard by voicing a video game character?

Shame they can't fix the fucking LOD for once.

Xenoblade on the WII U has a better one.

The LOD looks improved too, like the rocks and grass in that.

Still shit.

It's his job

It looks better than any other console open world game I've seen.

Fuck
Marry
Kill
Bully

So it's been 10 years in that part, did Niflheim really just leave Insomnia in a state of destruction for that long?

still not better than the witcher 3 amiriteguyz??

They just went in for the crystal.

The real question is what happened to the people? Did the city just get abandoned?

>no shadow besides the trees and geralt

the xv footage has a ton of shadow

But the news reports said that Niflheim was returning the city to normal after taking the crystal

>nobody, not even the downgrade fags, ever points out how horrendous the foliage textures and lighting are

Funny I got a bit of the vibe from Halo 1: Island mission, just with huge freedom and it's all fantasy animals instead of vehicles.

xv lightning is a fuckton better than anything in w3.

Updated title screen, looks much better with the dynamic sky and stuff in the back than just the grey gradient it hard in the august footage.

I was talking about TW3 you fucking mongoloid.

Luna is best girl just confirmed. All haters BTFO.

>title screen changes when you beat the game
>huge moon centered on the screen, aligned so that the bottom half is lit and the top is in shadow
>lines up perfectly with the gradient in the FINAL FANTASY XV text

>Luna is best girl
>Lose to fucking Ardyne and AraAranea
What?

She had more voices than Aranea, and since when ardyn is girl?

Aranea is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro and is hot as fuck, so of course she's popular. Luna's a qt and her VA in Japan is a relative unknown and new to the industry, only being known for doing a precure character.

Ardyn is pretty popular both in Japan and here from what I've seen people say about him. Even people who didn't like Kingsglaive said they liked Ardyn in it.

Isn't Rina Kitagawa voice of Luna popular too? I tought so.

Don't know about the quality but it continued a long tradition of FF stuff outside video games bombing and being critically panned

I recognize I'm (apparently) in the minority but I just have to say I loathe Ardyn's English VA. I don't think he's an inept actor I just really strongly disagree with the casting/direction.

They promote Luna to hell and hype her as fuck and she lose to a fucking side character like Aranea and Regis and Ardyne is just pethetic.

Don't know if it's just them being more selective with the clips but it really is looking substantially less clunky and unpolished compared to the last trailer.

>Get your throne back
>Game is obviously about the moon

You ain't foolin' me Squaresoft.

>Makes me more hopeful that the game won't be complete shit
>I hope you're getting paid

Yeah real fucking ringing endorsement that guy gave. We've now crossed the realm towards saying anything even remotely kind of but not really positive sounding about the game also triggers Cred Forums.

You can listen to clips on youtube and decide for yourself

Do console games actually have that now? I've been out of the loop for a while now

They just got whoever they could that was popular and trendy in the mainstream right now. It's one rare instance where Cred Forums is actually on the money when saying shit about casual and mainstream fans or as it loves to call them "normies" which makes no fucking sense anyway.

I swear I can't decide what makes me more weary, this games botched overbearing ad campaign or Cred Forumss bitching and moaning about it as the great Satan of our times.

How many tears will you shed when this plays?

youtube.com/watch?v=bD6sTDH9Zdc

She's a newcomer and hasn't been in that many things.

Regis got killed by a side character too.

Too Much Tears in Never Enough

So is the Noctis vs Ardyn boss fight going to be us fending off his pimp hand?

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

IT'S

NEVER

COMING

OUT

Hold on.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxJc_Ka4JG4

youtube.com/watch?v=n8OHF8tLxZg

Almost every JRPG thing now has some hot Onee-san fap bait bitch voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro now. Tales did it, Valkryia Chronicles is doing it, World of FF did it as did FF in general several times already, Fire Emblem did it, Summon Knight did it, Grandia did it, Phantasy Star did it, Star Ocean did it, Sword Art Online did it, Shining series did it, Dragon Quest did it, Super Robot Wars did it, Persona did it etc. It's kind of nothing special when every fucking game is doing it and she's the de facto voice over artist for that character type now.

Her characters are still always popular.

>Gentiana had lowest score of all girls

I can't stand that, this is fake.

Iris has 16 points on that, Gentiana has 25.

Im talking about real girls, Iris don't belong to them ^)

CIDNEY IS CUTE

CUTE

cute!

Post it on Neogaf and they will eat you alive.

can we get this in better quality?

how about a playable framerate

Nah japs stream quality is trash as always.

>that entire thread where they were just bitching about how "offensive" Cindy's outift was

Who is we?

>a fucking fish
>"real" girl

This ridiculous how people can talk about minor things like that for 20 fucking pages.
Fucking sjw perverts.

clearly not you faggot.

Fish > Monkey

>tfw final fantasy heyday is over and no one cares about it anymore

Lets face it this franchise is a relic of a bygone era like Metal Gear Solid time to let go.

Oh hey, it's XV-kun. No wonder he's claiming The Spirits Within 2: Bankrupt Harder is """good."""

the way they made aerial battles look as seen from the new footage makes the game look even crazier than it was before to me. i really like how the battle system looks, i don't understand people who say it's shit

Are you stupid? She's an astral.

>Of course not.
>It has FF on it and it's something made after 3.

Fixed

How is it an extra $400? The price difference is $100.

What? Iris isn't an astral.

Not if you already bought a PS4, as most SEfags have.

why? for the Duscae demo?

Seriously, is Cidney that offensively sexy?

I mean I will admit she was created to be that hot mechanic that dressed sexily, but she's not that too sexy. There's a lot of women who wear crop tops and shorts in real life that just as sexy as Cidney, but somehow it's wrong for a FF series to have it.

For Deviant Hearts 3, XV and the usual weebshit that Sony platforms attract.

Gentiana isn't astral too. Its fucking fanfic.

She's a daisy duke. People just looking for something to be offended by on the internet no doubt

Neocuck is just full of SJWs that are triggered out because she has exposed cleavage and is a mechanic.

Like even Tifa is showing more bare skin than Cidney does and Tifa is fighting against shit that would squash her like a bug, Cidney just fixes cars.

>ariel battles

????

I can see you are the type of person that is easily influenced, relative to how you refer to things, strongly suggesting you're nothing but a rotten sponge that soaks in feces.

Oh man don't even get me started, and that computer processed voice thing they do too cause they're too awkward to do commentary in their own voice

>i don't understand people who say it's shit
Those are the people who have actually played it.

Gentiana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

No, people who've actually played it say it's good.

But I have played the demos too.

see

>oh shit he said something that hurt my fee-fees
>better go straight to bizarre schizoid-sounding ad hom

Wrong.

twitter.com/BenMoore035/status/776288696580440064

That's objectively untrue, XV-kun. Everyone who's actually played it has criticized the lack of control and unresponsive nature of the combat.

It has been confirmed by Tabata that she's not human and is a special lifeform.
She doesn't age.
Tabata said Leviathan is a she (even though Leviathan's sex was barely ever mentioned throughout the series, and the only other time it was it was a man).
She carries an Armiger weapon which is then seen held by Luna when we say Leviathan.

>oh shit he replies with a greentext telling me his thoughts
>throws in a couple random words he doesn't know how to use

Still, Cor doesn't age too. But he is definitely not a astral.
Also look at this book, im pretty sure its Gentiana standing with Trident and sylleblossoms.

No, people who haven't played it just regurgitate that because they think it's legitimate ammo, even though it doesn't reflect the fact of the actual demo which is responsive and with you having control, and with improvements made in every demo since. Everyone already agrees it's good.

>that she's not human
He didn't say this.

>and is a special lifeform.
His exact words were " Gentiana is a special existence... you could say."

Why isn't it a PS4Pro ? They announced the persona slim bundle literally 10 minutes before revealing this

maybe it's just a faceplate that works with both slim and pro?

What if it just a faceplate?

They would have had that Luna PS4 planned before the delay was decided.

Why wouldn't Cor be an astral?

Who is supposed to be? We know there is 6 or 7 astrals and Cor is definitely not a Bahamut.

I hope you got a SONY™ 4K television as well or else your SONY™ Play Station 4 Pro® console will go underused.

Just don't come fucking whining when you realize the game will NEVER EVER be rendered in native 4K, just upscaled from 1080p.

If Gentiana and Cor don't age then I don't think they are astrals, but rather immortal guardians of Tenebrae and Lucis respectively.

He could be Odin or Yojimbo.
It really depends what astrals are and their link to the Lucii.

I'd rather have better performance and settings at 1080p than 4k upscaling

I'd rather have 1080p with better graphic detail and cleaner image than non native 4k with less graphic detail.

I'd rather have better graphics at 1080p than 4k

I'd rather have better performance at 1080p than grafix

Then get the PC version.

I will just after I get my time machine ready.

I will, but for now i want to play the best version available at launch. It's not like i can buy the game again in a few months or years

Who cares about graphics >_

What PC version?

Yeah i think they some sort of guidance.
Gentiana is for Oracles of Tenebrae, and Cor for Kings of Lucis.
I think Lucis represent darkness and Nox Fleurets represent light.

You've waited almost 10 years for this game, and countless delays, why can't you wait 6 months more for the superior PC version?

Don't give Sony your Mony.

The one that hasn't been announced yet :^)

I think Regis will be Odin like part of the KOTR.

ohwow sounds promising

Because Gaben isn't any better

Because in those however many months between the console and PC version the entire game will have every nook and cranny known, every story detail known, and waiting long amount of months after the console release to then only join in on discussion once it hits PC while trying to somehow not get spoiled on everything in between that time is an impossible task. The entire ending cutscenes of P5 was uploaded spoiled days before the game was even released in Japan.

samefag

>paranoid user

Odin is not part of KOTR

Looks like that annoying parry prompt can be turned off, thank god.

when is the stream happening later today?

4am british time.

Its better to not turn it off, parry windows is very tight.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpY4tPUCvYk&feature=youtu.be

Maybe the Duscae one could be an option instead? I liked that.

Has any other game ever unjusted itself so hard it reversed expectations?

Famitsu stage thing in 5 or so hours

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv274293338

ATR in 8 or so hours
youtu.be/HpY4tPUCvYk

>said the trigger nigger

This.
And if the game is on PC.
The fuck you expect someone to build a comp that can play 1080p at full 30FPS or even full 60FPS for $399?
Shit you can expect to hit 30/60FPS with no frame drops with builds ONLY over $500.

It will release on PC 2 years later.
I'd rather just spend $500 and play it on release day.