$2k PC

>$2k PC
>only play CSGO
>run it at 1024x768 stretched
>everything setting on low

every*

If your FPS doesn't match your mouse polling rate, it will result in stuttering and aim inconsistencies.

>£450~ PC
>play CSGO
>run at 1024x768
>everything on high settings with 60fps

hehe

>settings on low
>start thinking about PS1 graphics
>enjoy nostalgy tour

The lengths people go to for some minor placebo advantage is mind boggling. All you gotta do is get good.

>>run it at 1024x768 stretched
>>everything setting on low
congrats you fell for all the epic pro memes
let me guess, you rank is gold nova tops

>1k PC
>only play csgo for the most part
>run it at 1280x720
>lowest possible settings with fps config that disables even more settings
>lock fps to 168 for consistency and minimal screen tearing on a 144hz monitor
>enjoy the fact that averga GPU usage is 30% and average temperature 55c

>playing MM
You're a shitter if you even consider playing MM at all

Also 800x600 master race

>$.1KPC
>1024x768
>Play all the games released before 2012
>everything on high to ultra

oh yeah sorry, I didn't consider that, I know MM can be a bit too intense for some people
I bet you're great at stomping in casual, keep up the good work and maybe some day you'll reach silver elite

>CSGO
>not source
wew

>2k tv
>plugs in a ps4
>muh ps4 cheaper

I think I spent something like 900 on it like 3 years ago and I'm still running everything at high at 60. Probably still will for maybe 3 more years. After that I'll probably spend another 300 and upgrade my card and be good for another 5.

>60fps
>decent for CSGO

He wanted to imply that he is better because he is paying additional money to 3rd party services to play matchmaking.

Who are you quoting?

If you suck, no amount of ~pro tricks~ 999fps low settings won't help you, I'm sorry. If you're good, you will be good at 30 fps.

You don't have to pay to play something better than MM

Bragging about MM rank is like bragging about winning a chess tournament for downies

this is some next level bait right here

>casual is noobs
>MM for pros

it's enough to make a man kek

it's okay anons
you'll get out of silver hell one day, keep playing and don't give up

PS4 will always be cheaper because you only have to buy one game.

>buy RX470
>Underclock it by 30%
>still get 100+ FPS in all games including Overwatch on Epic settings
>Temp never goes above 50c
>before underclocking avg load temp was 70-75c

>people think i run at 1024 for the frames

it's my preference you silver nebs

bullshit, that would only be an issue if the polling rate was like 30 since the base of all mice is 100 it's inconsequential even more so if you set it to 1000

>friend only plays console games
>keeps on giving me shit for being a "pc elitist" and "pc master race"
>literally never talk to him about PC gaming, told him years ago that I just prefer it over consoles because consoles are hot garbage - AND IM A FUCKING IDORT
>"hurr durr pc elitist with your 60 fps XDDDD"
>owns an Alienware laptop

Alienware's smaller laptops are good, their larger laptops and especially their desktops are holy garbage.

>that one time in a pro match where some guy from NiP walked by an enemy unaware of where he was because he plays 4:3 and couldn't see the guy until he'd just walked completely by him

this is the only bad thing about 1024, BUT, he did kill him with an INHUMANE reaction

i bought an alienware laptop, my biggest complaint is they are fucking flimsy, my hinge broke in less than 3 months.