Backlog thread

Post your own
Tell poster above what to play

To be fair these are only the games i have not installed yet.
And it also does not include my PS3 /3DS library and all the Emulators and roms.

Right now i am playing Federation force (its acualy fun whit fends its a 4/10 game SP but 7/10 game MP and 8/10 if you are skiping whit friends) and Toukiden Kivami.

Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 if you like story heavy choice and consequences RPGs. Personally I say Witcher 3 is the best out of the series overall and I didn't like Witcher 2 that much in comparison to 3 and even 1 because of the poor implementation of a Dark Souls style combat system.

Metal Gear Rising is great if you like action games, great boss fights and combat in general. Writing is off the walls retarded and I love it.

Fallout 4 is good if you want a Far Cry style game that is loosely based on the Fallout IP. If you're looking for an RPG or good writing you'll be very disappointed.

GTA5 is pretty good but I was really burnt out on it because I played 600 hours of GTAO yeah I know, I didn't pay for goybux though and a bug prevented me from finishing the game but as far as AAA games go it's pretty good.

Can't comment on the rest. I'm a buyfag but I hope you have fun with your videogames pirate-kun.

Reported you to the FBI, enjoy the jail.

you can finish your backlog in 2 weeks
most of that shit is short and shit anyway no worth replaying

Alan Wake is fun. Avoid open world games when trying to get rid of your backlog.

Bioshock is nice and well worth a play through if you have not played through it before.

>I'm a buyfag but I hope you have fun with your videogames pirate-kun.

I own (or have owned) the console version of most of those, actually. I just prefer to play on PC. Kinda leaning toward Rising, but I've had this backlog for a while because of decision anxiety.

t. OP

>Anouncing your reports

play alan wake since its more story heavy
alice gets repetitive eventually i would play it between other games
MGR is short
watch dogs is shit , i would play it as fast as posible to get rid of it
no opinions of the others
>GTAV
i needed to forced myself to start it , and finish it

I finished none of these games, except New Vegas.
I recently got a pretty good computer so i'm playing all those games i missed when i had a toaster.
Right now i'm playing Dead Rising and its pretty fucking good

Woah, Dead Rising is out on PC? Fuck :D

Thanks guys, you both reminded me of games i have to play, so you made my backlog bigger
What games do you like then? dwarf fortress? flying simulator? oh oh.....chess???
Yup, that's why there's been lots of Dead Rising threads lately, it looks pretty good on PC too.

>Skyrim
>Waiting for Remastered and the mods I use to work with it

I get the feeling this is going to take sometime.

>What games do you like then?
ones that don't involve more cutscenes than gameplay like most of the shit on your backlog

>playing FF13 for a year
>chapter 5

I need help.

Just play the original and get some mods for it, the remastered doesn't look that much better than the original with mods.
what are you even talking about? i'm and the only games that fit that description are MGSV and maybe Borderlands.

HOW? i literally finished that game on a weekend (friday-sunday) while goofing around with my friends, its not a long or hard game.
Maybe you don't like it but are forcing yourself to play it?

>Maybe you don't like it but are forcing yourself to play it?

Yes. I want to finish, but goddamn I'm basically forcing myself because it's so dull.

>Tomb Raider BLACKED edtition
>Senran Kagura EV
>Xenosgag series
>.hack series
>Xenoblade chronicles duology
>Disgaea series

I would help but the thread is filled with reddit tier shitposters. Post your backlog and I'll pick a game for you.

Honestly, i would play it only to play the two sequels wich are in my opinion so much much MUCH better than the original game, they still are FFXIII but the gameplay and look of those games are much nicer than the original

Dead Rising 2
The evil within
Outlast
Thief
DOOM
asuras wrath
Crysis
Alien Isolation
Batman Arkaham City
Metal Gear Rising
Dead Space
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Blazblue chrono phantasma
Dishonored
Dragon Age Inquisition
Fallout NV
Dying Light
Dynasty Warriors 8
Far Cry 4
Civ 5
Wolfenstein The new order
Hotline Miami
Splinter Cell Conviction
Saints Row IV
DeadPool
XCOM2
Bioshock Infinite
Hitman Blood Money
Witcher 3
MGSV
MGS3

Witcher 3 by a long shot. Especially since the game is still relevant. Best triple A game that you'll ever play and lot fo things are good. It doesn't even feel like a AAA game.

Now pick something for me faggot.

DOOM
Dragonball Xenoverse
Attack on Titan
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Ember
Little King Story
Divinity 2

>RE4
>REmake
>SIREN (ps2)

Can't decide the order.

Bully (about 50% through)
Rebel Galaxy
Ass creed revelations (about 40% through)
Pokemon Y (dropped after 1st gym)

System Shock 1
Turok Dinosaur Hunter
Lost Odyssey
Terranigma
Live A Liv
Flower, Sun and Rain
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Metroid Prime Hunters

Pokemon Y

Little Kings Story