I can't be the only one looking forward to this, right?

I can't be the only one looking forward to this, right?

Portable Mario Smash Football + 4 bonus games, faggots!

Me too. Looks great.
Just hoping its a full "full game". Like strikers

>Portable Mario Smash Football
user...

Even the "full games" aren't full anymore. Just look at the new Mario Tennis.

>Mario tennis 3ds didn't have a story mode

fuck you camelot. still mad.

Sure can't wait for the already barebones sports titles to be even more barebones

>tfw got mario gold world tour
>it was a butchered release with character and course dlc

Nutendo is only going to get worse.

*golf

no pauline no buy

Definitely looks higher quality than the other recent Mario sports titles. Hopefully it's good.

Kinda off topic, but i've been playing Mario gold toadstool tour again and really enjoying it. Are any of the other mario golfs worth playing?

I want to watch that horse fuck daisy

>butchered release

It had more content than the previous 4 sports games combined

>no koopalings
10/10, preordered

Budget title to fill the void until the NX releases. They just used a different shader for the same boring models and ported Sports Mix to the 3DS, with one new mode.

What about regular koopa

>new mario soccer game
>its not another Strickers game

In to the trash it goes

Looks pretty but im not into those kind of sports.

Mario needs a wrestling or karate game or fencing.

The gamepaly itself is great. Lack of tourney mode and options are what ruined it. Guess what this is confirmed to have?

>butchered release
>had more content than any other Mario golf release at launch, and cost less so they could finish up the remaining shit as DLC

I played the shit out of Mario baseball, Mario golf, and Mario tennis, so I'm going to love this.

But it's made by Namco and Camelot, not Square-Enix

I bought it and I fucking loved it. The gameplay is fucking fantastic in normal mode.

So there isn't a tournament mode or some dumb story, it's got what I want, which is GREAT FUCKING GAMEPLAY.

Is Mario Smash Football the European title for Super Mario Strikers?

Ehhhh
I only played World Tour and the golf aspect of this game seems to be missing the actual fun stuff like items so I'm not that excited myself
Hope I'm wrong.

Yep.

>Camelot and Namco developing

Won't it be pretty jarring to switch sports and have all these clashing reused assets/models?

And if Camelot is doing Golf/Tennis and Namco Baseball, then who's doing Soccer and Horseback?

First off, the gameplay wasn't "fucking fantastic". Secondly, there's no defending a lack of content.

Mario wrestling

I'd buy it in a hearbeat!
Real greco roman and freestyle wrestling. Not WWE stuff.

No. Its strikers in my country.

In the UK it's Mario Smash Football and to be honest I find it better than Strikers Charged

The criticism for Mario Tennis citing lack of content and "its literally just tennis and nothing else" is probably the reason why they're doing it like this in the first place.

They probably think that with the changing times, nobody wants to pay full price for a sports game with only one sport on it and no meat to it. The sports vidya genre is already saturated in so many near-identical titles, moreso when you consider just how many Mario sports games there are.

I guess the idea is that a compilation title with multiple sports on it is better at turning heads, and if they're all ""full sports"" like they claim, then even better.

I miss when Mario sports game were
>Sports but in the Mario Universe!
instead of
>Mario and friends play sports.

Perfect game to multiplayer.

Unless is abysmal I'm buying.

The fucking size of USK ratings is hilarious to me every time. It's so huge they actually had to move the game's title over to compensate. Ridiculous.

Having no fun cutscenes/celebrations takes all the fun and persopersonality of the last couple of Mario sports games.

This one looks like it has an intro though.

Well it better be fun like they used to be on the gamecube.

It would help if Ultra Smash had as many characters, courts, and modes as Power Tennis or if Nintendo had sold it for $30 instead of $50.

Yes but it has Tournament mode, which is more than Ultra Smash had.

Why the fuck did they even make Ultra Smash. I fucking bought it too.

Wii U desperately needed some filler while we waited for NX.
That was nearly a year ago.

It's just the fucking table scraps of every other Mario Sports game thrown together, they're all insanely barebones and basic.

Why is Yoshi so fucking pissed off

He's playing fucking golf

I'm super excited for it, if it includes golf. I've been playing the shit out of 3ds golf, and don't think any of you shitheads could take me in a round of 18.

>mfw nothing below birdie on every hole
>mfw multiple eagles
>mfw handicap in the 1% of players that still play

This, meanwhile Peach looks like she's about to commit a murder with that racket. The biggest surprise is that Queen shoehorn isn't on the cover. Is Nintendo falling out of love with Rosalina?

No she's still on the Mario Party Star Rush cover, further front than Daisy, in fact.

I think this is true too, actually.

And I think this is the best possible move they could have made. They can stick with what works for the older sports while trying new off the wall thing. I NEVER would have thought Mario Horse Racing would be a thing, for example.

wat

give examples

He misses the crazy variety of power ups and courts/stadiums themed after Mario places, rather than something as lifeless as Ultra Smash or Tennis Open

I don't know why people keep saying it'll be barebones, the roster is already bigger and more diverse than any of the recent actually barebone Mario sports titles and it has online and a tourney mode. Maybe throw in some sort-of campaign mode and I'd for sure pick it up.

Mario sports Cred Forumseekends mite be fun

DO YOU THINK SPORTS ARE JUST A GAME YOU MOTHERFUCKING CASUAL BABY

Does this have a release date?

>this game has online multiplayer
>Mario Party: Star Rush doesn't have it

>Someone gets a star
>[This Player Has Disconnected]

When will people stop pretending that online Mario Party is a good idea?

They'll try to reason with this
>b-but it'll just replace them with a bot!

Yea so its the same as playing single player.

Why is Daisy on the cover

It's eay to get around issues like ragequitting for games that have online these days, don't pull excuses.