twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/777241218077958144
youtube.com/watch?v=zdbyYNG_kgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

glad they finally added these

>Apologize.

i'm sorry this game is so shit.

*yawn* call me when they fix the 8f lag and make it so everyone isnt rushdown

They're not fixing the 8f lag until after CPT in December because it'd fuck with the balancing. Overheads are 3 frames slower because of it, so they'd have to change them.

Never thought I'd see the day street fighter had to take content from dead or alive.

Capcom truly is dead.

Finally adding different off stage blow outs. I found it weird that there were none other than on one stage.

>no stage transition for a ballroom brawl

They are fixing that. If you read the patch notes you would know that.

It's only a ps4 issue anyways.

And you're actually complaining a

Took them seven months to add just that. How many years until they make proper lobbies and netcode?

*about the game being more offensive?

Capcom can't win with you fags.

Seriously I don't understand

It took KOF14 one week to fix their netcode

A better netcode for SF5 is all I ask

>SFV

l o l

>king of Mexico

L o L

go make your own thread lad where you get to 500 posts because everyone spams quotes but no one actually plays

We have our own general dude and we actually talk about it

>They're not fixing 8 fr lag

I fixed your overshot for you. You're welcome

y-yeah well we talk about it too. c-can't you see?

I wanna try KoF 14. '98 and '02 are fun but I can't get used to the controls coming from street fighter.

I also want my boy Yamazaki back

We got the bank at least

>We have our own general
>100 posts in 17 hours
>page 9
>still angel posting
lol

>glass windows
>police officer didn't notice a robbery was going down until fighter gets slammed through the door
lmao

The PS4 stick lag has nothing to do with the 8f lag you idiot.

he is watching the match. Plus at the start of the next round he starts chasing them which is a nice little detail
youtu.be/zm5YNnt87js?t=4m30s

at least post the full one

Do the survival mods still work?

also which ryu should come out next? I'm hoping for Muay Thai Ryu.

No you get your fm taken now

Also it is most likely Sagat or Akuma. Thought that mystery cpt costume may be e.ryu still

I feel like I'd like this image better if ryu was making a serious face looking at his fist

>Do the survival mods still work?

capcom took away peoples fight money for using 1round mods, along with a message threatening a permanent ban for people who keep doing it

dont know much more

Oh but you also can buy colours in the next update

Original Character Default Color Pack (3-10) - 85k FM/$4.99
Original Character Story Color Pack (3-10) – 85k FM/$4.99
DLC Character Default Color Pack (3-10) – 40k FM/$1.99
DLC Character Story Color Pack (3-10) – 40k FM/$1.99

Even the power of the hadou can't do anything against the thicc

I'll give you the full details

YES
it still works

that being said, you'll be punished the next time you log in by having all your FM removed.

You need to do all the 1 round survivals, buy EVERYTHING from the store and get punished

you still keep everything you bought, they just take your money

Accurate to NYC

I can't afford Urine with FM.

Then buy him.

No fuck that. I'll probably use cheat engine or some shit on an alt account. I csn probably afford him by December unless dailies come out.

I got my 100k I was saving taken by crapcom so I only have about 8k

I'm just convincing myself I don't want him because he's too big and defensive

im sorry you have shit taste in fighting games

when the fuck will they add a viable way to obtain fight money? survival is absolutely atrocious, and ranked wins give so little FM it's laughable.

they have been talking about daily challenges or some shit like that since forever. when the fuck is that shit coming to the game?

We are getting dailies soon so that should help. the big one is called Sakura's Important Task so I have no idea what that means

Season pass at least gets you colors now so that is something

What if I told you they never intended for you to have enough fight money for all the characters?

This. Why do people not realize this? Buying characters with FM assumes you only want 1 or 2 characters and don't want the whole season pass.

What if I just use it on one character and call it a day? Will they still detect me?

I used the survival mod wayyy back before it got popular and I used it on everyone except the last 3 DLC Characters released. I have over 300k FM. I think they didn't catch me because I spread out my days. I want to finish the rest of the characters and urine. Is it worth it?

What made you leave the containment thread Lou?

Then they should have made costumes 1m FM because a lot of hardcore players are buying Urien day 1.

>Probably will only lower the frame delay by 1-2 frames and not down to 4f like a normal fighter like how SFV was in early builds and felt fantastic input wise at loketests
>5 bucks for colors 3-10 doesn't even include colors 11-15 for 5 fucking dollars

What a pathetic shameful game. Glad KOF14 fixed its netcode fast. Why people want to play a game pros openly say has weak as fuck neutral/defensive play and just revolves around almost MK tier strike/throw is beyond me. Hell id say MKX has more neutral tools then SFVs stubby poke sets outside of 3 characters and weak ass framedata.

They really need to improve neutral options across the board. Make mp/mks not so fucking stubby for most characters and give them better framedata when cancelling. Just add more recovery frames to whiffed normals and there you go.

Also improve sweep framedata on different parts. Its insanely unlike a normal fighter you can hardly make any sweeps besides Necalli Chun Li and Nash safe in pretty much any MU because they -double digit even at max range and none of them long enough to not eat a full combo/super.

Game needs tremendous work in terms of its play style variety almost every game is a rushdown based out and we hardly see any neutral/defensive round wins like we did in almost every SF game to date. Hell id argue i've seen 10x more neutral only round wins in 3s then this shit.

They'll probably catch you no matter how many you do now that they're looking. I bet they didn't go far enough back in the records to see yours, I did mine like a month before the ban wave.

Your best bet is to wait until urinal gets released, do ALL of them and spend as much money as you can

You act as though SFV generals/threads aren't just people who understand what makes fighters good bitching about how SFV is ass and a shit ton of waifu posters.

What you need to do is space your completitions. Don't complete them one after another. Apparently the server only records when a survival session is finished and mothing else, so funishing a hard mode every 30 minutes will probably look fine.

it's ballroom blitz

It's mainly just r/kappa

I would agree with this about the normals, Bison in particular. Footsie monster in sf4, lost his HK for an alright meatie and had his mk ruined.

It'd be a real shame to get caught before he bought anything with it

You mean everyone defending the fight money system before release was lying to me?

Well it's not like you can't grind out the FM you need through matches.

If you want the lowest chance of being detected you'd be better off using a trainer to give yourself infinite health, then turbo an attack button and go watch some TV.

What makes his st mk mediocre as fuck in SFV also is its a normal with actual whiff recovery unlike half the fishing normals people throw out. But at the same time has the same kinda lacking hitbox as Ryu's cr mk where its missing half the foot at the end unlike SF4 where it was the very end of the foot and was great.

SFV as a neutral/defensive game is terrible and that is a very bad thing well your game is just 10% neutral 90% rushdown when SFVs rushdown game is basically a super simple guessing game of strike throw buts its so powerful because of the lack of defensive mechanics and even a majority lacking a reversal without super. Also dp characters have to be scared to fuck up once because CC is pretty much the most braindead fighting game mechanic to date outside of xfactor. Its basically a auto punish that gives people time to see and confirm into whatever they want.

Even rushdown game suffers when you think about it because 90% of characters are designed around frametrapping with CCs that are plus on block. Almost all characters have little incentive to do anything up close besides shimmy/strike/throw because of it.

Also v-reversals are one of the worst versions of a alpha counter to date being the games only real defensive mechanic they're slow as fuck and have so much tech against them that is reactionary/practical and doesn't require a single read its fucking insane.

I don't mind shotos having to be careful about dp's, it's better than sf4 where you could dp like a moron and get away with it

>forward dash -> blocked shoryuken -> FADC backdash

arguably my least favorite thing about 4.

As somebody that fanboyed Capcom to death during SFV's release, 7 months later SFV is straight trash and has so many issues that i don't even know where to start.

I hope capcom have started work on SF6 already because i don't see SFV surviving more than two years.

>more than two years
user try 1 year.
it's already dead check the steam charts, sales, twitch viewership etc.
its dead in the water.
the reason you're still seeing it shilled is because the entire FGC depends on this game being successful otherwise it will be the 90s again.

Can't these fags just add a normal arcade mode instead of those goofy stage shit?

But that is wrong you could
1. backdash the dp when they wake up and get a full punish since they can't fadc out of block
2. USF4 made it unsafe and jab and some characters cr mp punishable to people who do it on react.

Also let me turn this on you. How are you not the moron now? They've made dps so unsafe and risky and reversals in general this way with no other defensive mechanics that people have to sit back and take your shit. So you shouldn't have to worry about anything and they should have to worry about everything the second you land on block or get a knockdown?

Every defensive option in SF4 had a counter across the cast. Atleast mechanically not shit like Elena's cr jab. Id love to see people claim this shit play KOF probably would whine all day about people roll cancelling you auto pilot shit for a punish or pushing you away with meter.

SFV literally also just plays like SF4 no reversals bad pokes edition. SF4 had a much better neutral game because of the tools to return to it.

But yeah i think its funny you believe dps were that good. SFV is going to make so many people who start/adapt to it specifically bad at fighting games. You'll get fucking slugged when you return to one of the 99% of other games that have actual defensive options you have to bait out/respect and not just some crappy alpha counter you can throw on reaction or more.

SFV needs to be SSFVized until then the game smells of mechanics/balancing in general to try and close the game and make a guess ass fighter where even retards can do optimal combos/setups.

>Steam charts
You're right about sales and twitch viewership, but PC has never really been a big market for fighting games.

SFIV had much better numbers though.

Oh wow they lost 50% meter and you're still somewhat close and have to go back to playing the neutral.

Maybe if 99% of SF players weren't such casual faggots who think the game should end the second you get one kd like SFVs 2 guess and you got stun the game we wouldn't have such a boring rushdown mess that we do at the moment.

Watching the stuff from the tgs cpt event, this Juri is great. Shame they had Haitani in losers but the tournament is stacked as is

>people say capcom can't detect you using survival
>mention that they can probably just check their servers
>people then say capcom is too incompetent to do that
>capcom does it and takes away people's fight money and the ability to earn it back

HAHAHAHA, has there ever been a greater feeling? especially when I still kept my 1 million fight money from cheating

The best part was watching people bullshit why they shouldn't be punished.

>SFVs 2 guess and you got stun
4 wasn't much better with its vortexes. Hard knockdowns on sweeps and throws and all that.

V definitely needs a change to its neutral game though, I'll agree with that. When you've got characters like Mika that don't even need to play the neutral game, it's not a good sign.

Here is what you do
>Improve AA game/remove AA st jabs
>Get rid of that 4f of additional input lack
>Add 2-3 more defensive mechanics be it semi invincible backdashes or a v-roll which is just meter to roll out like KOF or both hopefully both
>Improve pokes drastically as well as fireballs well adding more whiff recovery
>Improve sweeps drastically and get rid of the counter hit CC mechanic on them and make them more of a max range neutral tool
>Make CCs better as AAs to discourage as much jumping
>Increase most walk speeds and nerf most dash speeds by a few frames Ken has a 11f dash and Nash has a 13f one you wonder why they just dash randomly even in top 8 Evo into throw?

Some good ways to begin. Mostly the frame delay ,pokes , and defensive mechanics/AAs though. The game has such a lack of neutral/defensive strength across the board. You're actively encouraged to go in with almost the entire cast even with a life lead just because of how little playing defensively pays off in most MUs.

>b-b-but colors! Being behind survival mode! C-colors are crucial to my enjoyment!

>mfw got to keep the FM as well

they took my FM but I'm not mad because I got everything for all the characters I like anyway, and I'm not too excited for urien

just glad I had the opportunity to get all that stuff for free compared to PS4 users.

I disagree, think the crush counter mechanic is an excellent idea but like everyone said in the thread, the neutral game is garbage. The CC rewards reads on button pushing and that clack sound is very satisfying. The priority system makes the CC system strong but because everyone occupies the same general space in neutral it turns into a bullshit guessing game.

Once these normals get some range and true/consistent whiff punishing comes back. This game will be amazing.

THEY BETTER FIX THIS FUCKING GAME. I DIDN'T SPEND $60 JUST TO GET CAPKEKED. I WANNA LOVE THIS GAME SO FUCKING BAD BUT THEY'RE NOT LETTING ME. CAPCOM PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

>Street Fighter: Virtual Boy Edition

this is actually kinda cool

Please stop bringing KOF14 into SFV threads. Both games got boring fast and the anime games like guilty gear are almost dead online. Again.

There comes a point where instead of trying to bring other fighting games down to put "your" fighting game on a pedestal, you're going to need to just support any fighting game because the genre fucking needs more people. It needs more people playing more than one fighting game at a time.

Can I save this?

This answer is Tekken. We will welcome you with open arms, but unlike capcom fighters where you can become good in a few months, it will instead take years for you to step up to the plate.

>but like everyone said in the thread
It's really just a few guys while everyone else is bored of arguing with them. There is no point in trying when they have an agreeable basic premise like buttons are often too small but then go THIS MAKES NEUTRAL GAME IMPOSSIBLE AND BROKEN

sadly it's just an error with OBS refusing to properly record SF, my game doesn't actually look like that

Let me guess, STILL no classic Alex costume? They announced it months ago and it looked finished, is it really that fucking hard to release? Is it so bad to take time off making 20 bikini costumes and instead making 19?

at least urien i guess.

On Cred Forums, almost every criticism is exaggerated. Not that they aren't valid, there's some merit to anyone's criticism, but being here long enough has made it easy to tell when someone is a little too asshurt to discuss with.

Also, have they said anything about Urien's diaper? Where the fuck is it?

>They announced it months ago
Yes and no, it was at a panel that wasn't streamed technically the reveal was secret but of course people took pictures

KI is still a better game.

Does not excuse them not coming out.

I think deep down everyone knows that SFV has potential to be a very fun game. If so we wouldn't have a SFV threads every other day and the game threads would have died like NMS.

I have all characters and stage and sitting on 700k money ?????????????

That's how stuff operates with any company. just cause you have something done does not mean you rush it out as soon as possible, you time it right.

What works better, putting them out right now with Urien where they become a side note, or later when not much is going on and it gets some spotlight back on them? Obviously the latter as what would be a dry spell now has content

I want demon ryu and jaguar ryu back
the rest i don't give a fuck

>dailies
>deadline is 3 days after
I hope we get literal dailies instead of weekly missions or shit like this, an by that I mean each day a new challenge to get FM

That is part of the reason it gets so much criticism. More people play it than other fighting games right now and people want it to do better. The problem is that of course attracts people who just want to shitpost and people who can't get an opinion across without talking like a shitposter.

I have all characters and enough to buy Urien and literally everyone from season 2, and with their trials and survivals I could even get more stuff

I think thats the case, the 3 days deadline is if you're super casual and can't even afford to clear a daily in one day, at least you keep your progress for said mission.

They took 80k from me when I had 1 million. Don't regret a thing.

I imagine it will end up being a mix as that works best at getting people to come back. You get a little reward each day and also have to work on something big, both together grab people well

I wish SFV looked a fraction as cool as this artwork. The game is so boring to look at. It's like it was made by fucking computers. Compared to Xrd and Tekkenb 7 it's downright ugly.

GUYS I KNOW HOW TO BUFF ALEX

WHAT IF FLASH CHOPPING FIREBALLS GAVE A TON OF EX METER?? ALEX'S EX MOVES ARE SOME OF THE BEST AND FASTEST IN THE GAME

I BARELY SEE NIGGAS USING FLASH CHAP ASIDE FROM HIT CONFIRMS
LIGHT CHOP 15%
MED CHOP 25%
HEAVY FLASH CHOP60% meter.

I don't even play Alex but he's fun to watch when he gets a good string on reads on an opponent.

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU

ALEX DOESN'T NEED BUFF

GIT GUD FAGGOT

dumb
how about balancing what he already has instead of throwing in gimmicks

It has the potential to look good.

That wouldn't do anything for him. Alex's shit also isn't particularly fast like you're claiming. EX grab certainly isn't on par with the fastest command grabs in the game, EX headbutt is reactable to a good player who is looking for it, so is stomp (still godlike). You're not using EX chop raw, elbow is handy in certain situations.

You build meter so rediculously fast in this game already that it isn't going to help him.

Also that amount of meter game for chopping a fireball is fucking absurd, you should never balance a fighting game because you'd destroy it with your retarded ideas.

Alex isn't even bad. Solid mid tier with potential to be upper-mid.

Alex is not good.

1 alex player in the top 100 players.

Are you all Alex players? Bring that ass to my battle lounge and I'll show you why he's bad.

Realistic Alex changes

Increase grab range
Increase back drop damage slightly
Speed up HP flash chop slightly
3 frame normal lp so he can get people off him easier and has something on wake up
Make LP not a great aa and improve knee instead

>Alex EX elbow has armor
>Balrog dash punch doesn't
Literally why ?

Because Balrog has a bunch of other shit going for him

Hes fucking mid already, no changes needed.

Online means virtually nothing, especially with the garbage netcode. By your logic whitegun was the best Ibuki player in the world at some point.

Yes I play Alex but I live in Australia, I highly doubt you do, so that won't be possible. Alex isn't bad, unless you count everything that isn't top 5 or so to be bad.

Alex only has one forward momentum move

so, when the complete edition coming out on disc?

No reason you can't give everyone a little something in an update anyway. Plus if they change the input delay everything will need a little messing

To play devil's advocate he has three really. Four if you were to count sHK (you shouldn't).

Alex needs no buffs.

Why do you care? Who the fuck buys physical media in this day and age, especially considering the version on disc is ALREADY FUCKING OUTDATED on DAY OF FUCKING RELEASE?

If they reduce input delay alex will be buffed already.

If he's not bad, why haven't any pros picked him up? I have yet to see an Alex in top 8 anything.

Daily Reminder that if your character hasn't won a major, they're bad.

No matter what you say, the tourney results speak for themselves.

people who like physical media.
I'm not paying full price for the digital.

Stomp and headbutt are different beasts really, plus both are pretty reactable and can be hard to space even with ex letting you control.

Rog also has advantages in other areas, like how ex low is stupidly fast

But But But gotta team up with Sony. That's always the answer and the results are always in the company who does it's favor.

>balancing over 20 characters is hard
>you want all your characters to be not too good or too bad (middle)
>lets tamper with characters that are currently in the middle where we want them because I say so

No god-tier players play him because he's mid tier and a grappler.

Like I said, if you think anything under top 5 is shit than sure, consider alex shit.

its almost as if they released a product that wasn't finished

Remove AA Jabs.
Yes
I'd say, make the characters with roll v-reversals invincible to everything. You can still grab FANG and Rashid out of their v-reversal, which is bullshit.
Character specific
Sweeps are fine
CCs are fine
Ryu's dash is more broken than those two.

What's wrong with AA jabs ? I see a lot of people complaining about it but if everyone has it then what's the matter ?

Nash's dash is like 18/19 frames senpai.

But you can only really see about 11 of them because he doesn't move forward for the first 8 or so frames.

Nash and Ryu dash's are fucking upsetting to fight online.

He mad it top 8 in the first online cpt event. I think problem X plays him and so does LPN.

Everyone doesn't have them. But they're really not a problem. The only one I'd remove is Necalli's, nigger has every tool in the book, he doesn't need a 3f godlike AA jab too.

don't think you read my post properly dude and if you're the idiot suggesting the flash chop meter changes then maybe killer instinct is more up your alley

Alex has made a fair few top 8s my dude.

I don't know a single character except maybe Bison and Laura that doesn't have a viable anti-air.
Who else doesn't have one ? I know I forgot a lot of them

Street Fighter has had stage transitions long before DOA, kiddo.

That's not what was being talked about. You were talking about jab AAs.

That being said Laura most certainly has AAs. The only characters who really struggle to keep people out of the air are Bison and arguably Karin and Vega.

Or they could buff him (and everyone who is not top 5) and make the game fun.

Everyone should be buffed to top 5 with indepth gameplay (i.e chun levels of potential depth) and everyone could be considered good. Because if everyone is good, so no one is

Syndrome.jpg

>Karin
s.HP and c.HP are fantastic anti-airs, the latter of which even crush counters

you can see all of them, its animation start at frame 1. He just prepare to dash, but doesnt move foward after 10 frames

real talk, is there VS CPU yet? Moving to Germany next month and really wanting to buy this but not if it's utterly useless in a month beyond the ocassion of random Hilter friends coming over and playing

>Robbing a bank.
>There's some brawl going on outside.
>All of a sudden one of the ripped motherfuckers fly straight through the window and busts our heist.

>Laura has a better AA game than Karin

What did the Karinshitter mean by this?

i feel really bad for fighting game fans

sf5 is so blatantly shitty but they just kinda have to deal with it

meanwhile kof14 is horribly imbalanced and will die everywhere but mexico and brazil

>You can still grab FANG and Rashid out of their v-reversal, which is bullshit.

Bitch, no it's not. You shouldn't have a get out of jail free card just because you blocked a normal in the corner.

Real talk, either click the link in the thread or google it. You can't be this lazy.

ole!

They're adding it on the 22nd.

>September 2016
>your fucking fighting game still doesn't have a fucking arcade mode
No, fuck you, fuck Capcom and fuck that piece of shit early access garbage of a game.

Balancing the game to a point where any one of 22 characters could be top 5 is not really a realistic thing.

Be thankful that tiers are relatively compressed. Be thankful they aren't rigid as all fuck like 3S, or you don't have a large percentage of the roster that aren't even worth playing because they straight up lack one or more essential tools to be able to even compete like in 4.

sHP has one active frame of AA and needs to be spaced extremely well, her fast walkspeed does help though. cHP is straight up ass. Her most reliable AA that has consistence cost meter.

I don't play Karin. sMP and fierce elbow are better than anything Karin has meterless. Learn how to play your character.

vs cpu is literally being added in a week

are you mad because it doesn't set up more than one fight in a row?

What exactly do you want from arcade mode? If you want the shitty story comics at the end play the prelude story mode. If you want the constant match gauntlet play survival. If you want an actual story play the story mode. If you're done being a fucking autist you can also play the game how it is meant to be played, against real people.

>Balancing the game to a point where any one of 22 characters could be top 5 is not really a realistic thing.
Honestly, 8/22 characters contending evenly with each other in a vanilla version is actually pretty good going. Never mind mid tier having the bulk of the cast and being easily viable

Honestly, I think SFV might be Balrog's best iteration.
>benefits greatly from v-skill and v-trigger
>looks great
>good mixups
>actually fun

That's because he was still considered a fresh character. Now that he's been fully explored, he can be gimmicked out by being chipped down and jumped in on. No top 8 alex players since the ending of the summer.

>problem x
Euro trash. Dismissed

>LPN
LMFAO

Yes I do play KI occasionally. Yes I do find it fun.

You obviously aren't an Alex player yourself. HP Flash Chop is useless outside of a wanky 1 time gimmick frame trap some guy vs 4f chars.

Get real nigga. Alex is not good. Hell, Guile is making finals (Daigo vs Ryan Hart a couple days ago)before him and he was released after Guile. What does that say about Alex?

Pretty much. People who think everything has to be perfectly even for something to have good balance are retarded as fuck.

MvC2 has like 50 characters, maybe 16 of them are worth playing, the rest are complete dogshit. But the balance is good because the 16 characters that are worth playing have a lot of diversity in them.

Even look at something like Counter-Strike. Making every gun worth using would completely destroy the game. It doesn't matter that the only guns people use are the M4, the AK and the AWP, with a couple of SMGs and even a shotgun every now and then.

>get almost killed and have maybe 5% left
>confirm into vtrigger, thinking I might as well style before dying
>win because 400 damage combo in VT

DONT STOP ME

>better than anything Karin has meterless

But she does have an invincible meter reversal. Her cr.hp is solid, it's no elbow, but alteast she has a true (AA) reversal and a better jab.

What?
Everything you just said is just dumb. Why in the world a would a game more than half of its character be terrible be worth playing at all? Variety is bad now? In Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, every character has won a major at least once, that sounds like what sfv wants, and should, be

Heavy chop has a couple of very situation uses. Such as storing a hard hit and then getting landing a whiff punish with sHP. Max meterless damage on a blocked reversal also utilizes fierce chop.

you're a fucking retard

>Why in the world a would a game more than half of its character be terrible be worth playing at all?

Because part of the roster that is viable could be diverse as all fuck and fun to play.

This is the basis of MvC, which is one of the most popular fighting game series of all time.

>Why in the world a would a game more than half of its character be terrible be worth playing at all?
ask marvel players, hell ask players of pretty much any game not just fighting games. Not everything in a game has to be the best, good or even viable for a game to be fun

More stuff being viable is great, it just doesn't have to be for a game to be good

post lobbies

still dont think you read my post because i literally never even REMOTELY implied he was any good
>yes i do play ki occasionally
i could tell because you seriously suggested 60% meter on hitting a fireball with flash chop which is a plain gimmick and doesn't even make sense for his character (let alone any in the game)

Also some specials don't get used outside of confirms (like bison's inferno which is unsafe on block) or spiral arrow
alex also has the king of anti air jabs and you will never see ex air knee get hit

I would but my PS+ needs to be renewed

I can agree about the meter thing. It doesn't add to alex's gameplan at all.

>not a fighting games person, but I'd always hear about SFIV and its tournaments without actively searching about them.
>SFV
>Absolutely nothing

Shit is strange.

WHEN
THE
FUCK
IS
SAKURA
or Dan

or Makoto

>are fantastic anti-airs
lol

>Laura's ex grab has a fucking built in dash with no armor
Literally why

Game being new coupled with it being extremely bland in comparison to 4. Unbalanced as it was 4 was much more fun to play/watch.

jab meta is fucking shit

Nice lies. Only EVO get attention on Cred Forums since /vg/ became a thing.

yeah but when is cody coming

you use it when people are mindfucked and playing scared.

He needs a reversal

Who said anything about just Cred Forums?

>give EX knee more invincibility
>make it hit people on the ground
How's that sound? Maybe a little too strong since it'd give him a really strong oki scenario.

>making a change for no reason
Literally the one thing you shouldn't do when balancing a character.

>when hit with ex opponent rises up quicker so no oki.
There, how about now.

Why would you hear about it elsewhere? I never cared about MOBAs so i never hear shit about them unless i see a thread on Cred Forums.

AN IDIOT

3rd strike had 4 characters that were viable at super high level play.

knee is a grab though. EX was able to hit grounded opponents in 3S so that's why I brought it up. He's really postive after it now to the point where he can dash in and powerbomb and it beats 3f normals.

It's kinda like how his dive is only doable at the top of his jump now instead of anywhere in his jump like it was in 3S. It's not as good as a projectile punisher now but you can actually combo out of it if it hits.

SF doesn't like to have true ground hits, or pursue hits in the games.

I meant grounded opponents, not knocked down opponents. Bad wording on my part.

WOW! A feature that was advertised as being in the game at launch now delivered 6 months later!

You're right, OP! SORRY CAPCOM!

But user, it WAS in the game at launch!

on one stage

Shit, now I'm scared to log in. Used the cheats months ago and I've been using them to buy the characters. Hope I can grab Urien.

kill yourself shit sniffing idiot dont you have something better to do than shitpost on a game u still play fucking loser lmao

no fuck you
ex powerbomb is throw invincible
ex headbutt is spiral ddt, added ability to grab people out of the air
ex knee hits on standing opponents
stomp gets cross up memes back

goddamn why am i making a meter depedant character even more meter dependant

If you used the money you keep the stuff, and the money is gone anyway so you just have to deal

"W-Why WONT capcum give me free shit!!!" Fucking kill yourself entitled shit head they dont owe you anything.

>ex headbutt is spiral ddt, added ability to grab people out of the air
literally why? he already has EX knee which does that. If anything, they need to make his v-reversal like Mika's and make the boot into a faster animation which leads into DDT. That way, he can get rid of a lot more stun.

i was mostly trying to think of ways to bring ddt back, but your idea of changing the v-reversal into sounds pretty good too

>When you've got characters like Mika that don't even need to play the neutral game, it's not a good sign.
in what way doesn't she need to play the neutral game?

Ah yeah, that's fair. Sorry about that. EX headbutt is really good as it is and doesn't need to be changed, but his reversal really needs some work. I think it's one of the slowest ones right now.

Fun fact: There's actually a voice line for DDT in the game files.

another fun fact: non-EX headbutt can be slightly steered too. Most people don't seem to know this, but steering a light headbutt back allows you to land it at point blank, while steering it forward lets you go about half screen.

This doesn't work for non-EX stomp unfortunately.

It's less that she doesn't need to play it and moreso that she can bypass it really easily thanks to Irish Whip. The fact that the clap is so fast, somewhat safe, and can grab limbs makes it a really powerful poke. IIRC there's also a grab OS regarding the clap, but I could be wrong.

i dont understand the appeal to campy fireball spam fest SF4 esk games. that shit is boring and not fun to watch. If anything that "neutral and defense" style was campy/boring. No one wants to watch 2 people shit out fireballs for a minute straight and not move. inb4 MUH READS MUH OUMPTPLAYzz!!!! no spamming a move with way more priority and the other person walking into it isnt fucking outplaying anything fucking idiot.

Daily challenges hopefully coming this patch

I'd be more okay with 4's neutral game if focus attacks weren't so easy to do. It's kinda boring to see matches where focus attack -> backdash happens so often just so people can get ultra meter. It's strategically sound but it's not fun to watch.

Not him but her clap has some pretty retarded hitboxes and beats out shit like Ryu's crmk straight up. Her crhp and sthk are pretty easy ways in that usually bypass neutral in some form and require focus to actually punish and in some cases with the crhp, it becomes a hit/throw/spd mixup when thrown out at neutral range. Her jump hk is also pretty retarded when it comes to hitboxes and beats out most AAs that don't have iframes without needing to time it all that well. She technically still has to play neutral but the time she does spend in it is horrendously low compared to any other character and while both sthk and crhp can both be punished in different ways, that's entirely on the other player to do and if they don't she just got a free ticket to mixup mansion.
>my opinion is fact
It's a part of SF and certain characters revolve around a keepaway kit where they sit and get their damage from timing fireballs and spacing the opponent and punishing their mistakes getting in. Having shit fireballs makes them a shit character seeing as fireballs are just long-range pokes. Taking that naunce away from the series just serves to make it more bland and in turn more boring. What you see as being a boring aspect of the game is actually an aspect that brings variety to the game.

>hey while we're in this closed meeting, here are some mock ups for outfits in the future
>WOW you literally have NO EXCUSE for not releasing them
Based retard

kill yourself nigger tekken is fucking terrible.

eye pollution the video game isnt better. Actually kill yourself.

*comes to sf5 thread to shitpost about own dead game* kill
Yourself faggot

Alex is balanced shut the fuck up jesus christ

Google and tinyeye has given me nothing. I'm a need sauce.

Cant you grab anyone out of vreversal?

You can. At the start up.

Yeah, but I think the complaint is that they can be grabbed out of their movement.
You can grab any part of the vreversal. They only have strike and projectile iframes.

they made Ken the peitome of an onlien warrior char in this game. general online lag + sometimes rollback + different blockstun on his moves = one derp ass character that gets by due to the virtue of online play. he's hard enough to deal with offline but online is on another level man

>cheating detected, we have removed all illegally acquired fight money
>still have everything
Bravo capcom.

post tier lists

street fighter ranks:
rookie
bronze / super bronze / ultra bronze
silver / super silver / ultra silver
gold / super gold / ultra gold
plat / super plat / ultra plat
diamond / super diamond / ultra diamond
master

twitter.com/XianMSG/status/776828270792716288/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>top tier
my favorites
>shit tier
your favorites

>top tier
the characters i don't play
>low tier
the characters i play

why are the most fun chars almost always the weakest. its like they hate fun

HOW IS THIS GOOD AT ALL

IT WAS ALREADY DEMORALIZING ENOUGH TO LOSE

NOW YOU GOTTA LOSE WITH AN EMBARRASSING CINEMATIC TACKED ON TO IT

FUCK YOU CAPCOM MAKE A REAL IMRPOVEMENT TO THE GAME LIKE INSTEAD OF THE ANNOUNCER SAYING "YOU LOSE" HE SAYS "PLAYER 1/2 WINS"

get a load of this vajiner

>MAKE A REAL IMRPOVEMENT TO THE GAME LIKE INSTEAD OF THE ANNOUNCER SAYING "YOU LOSE" HE SAYS "PLAYER 1/2 WINS"

>S
Ryu, Nash, Chun
>A
Mika, Ken, Vega, Cammy, *Dhalsim, Karin, Necalli, *Balrog,
>B
Laura, Birdie, Bison, Alex, *Guile, *Juri
>C
Rashido, Zangief, FANG, *Ibuki

*Unsure of character placement

Ibuki seems like a lot of fun but she seems to get shit on really easily and Juri seems like she has a lot to work with but I haven't really seen her accomplish anything yet. I'm also not sure where Sim stacks up considering how strong he was early on but how he's dropped off as of late. RIP Rashido. A death you did not deserve.

let me guess, you use the anxiety mod too?

Because it adds style to the game and incentivizes players to put their opponent in the corner, which one of one biggest position advantages you want in fighting games anyway.

need a full version to pirate
SFV super/ultra when

What kind of name is Urine?

>hotdog head
>pooped on by kiwi
I'm going to like this update.

Nash and Necalli should be switched around

Nash isn't too bad, his dash is just annoying to deal with and he has some decent pressure. His popularity at EVO was a fluke to be desu.

>>pooped on

>Gohan pic

>ibuki worse than fang and rashido
>vega and nash that far to the left

Nah. Necalli has damage but his pokes aren't great and he only becomes insane in vtrigger, which requires slam jam or taking damage. Nash is just extremely well-rounded with only 1 major flaw, which can be circumvented with vtrigger, which builds pretty quickly.
I'm not gonna cry and whine about how he's bullshit but he's got the best fireball and the best pokes and some great combos and mixups, not even counting his dash.
>was a fluke
I wouldn't make that claim just yet, friend. Plus what I listed is just what I think as of right now.
I can only hope Urien turns out to be good.

nerf chun already ffs

t. LTG

>stage transitions
>daily challenges
>stats now track all your data from your fighting style

The game is finally out of beta, the game should have just kickstarted the fall season as a September release.

Will it fix the horrible matchmaking? I've had 100's of matches against dirty Brazilians that run at 3 fps.

I put vega that far left because of his lack of good AAs. I was thinking the same thing for nash until I remembered HK sonic scythe. I'd move nash to the right of cammy, thinking about it

>iss da matchmaking's fault
if you select 4-5 you'll get good matches 99% of the time

that's how it worked in 3s

>nash lower than ken
on what fucking planet?

Surely Capcom is going to introduce new V-skills triggers and reversals, right.

Yeah, but idk how the frame data was in 3S. Knee in V leaves him positive enough to dash in and do a mp that'll beat out any 3f moves. It might be like the dive where they made it harder to use but also gave it more potential by allowing combos out of it.

I've never used any setting other than 4-5. I get shitty matches against Brazilians and Mexicans all the damn time with three bars or less.

No. New CAs is about all you should expect.

New v.skills and reversals fundamentally change how a character plays.

Maybe you're the one with shit internet, I live in the US and get perfect connections to Europe and SA

Its not that bad, it just lacks.

There's more?

I'm going off what I've been hearing. Ken has 50 more health and v-skill cancels, so I imagine that helps. His damage is also pretty good.

I don't really think there are more than 3 tiers

no you fucking don't
you won't back up your claim with any proof either so piss off

I wish that logic was true with SFV.

I play sets every single day with people from Europe. I've been in european Cred Forums lobbies countless times and nobody has ever complained about lag nor have I ever seen any

I can see the clap being a problem, though cr hp is pretty much unsafe if thrown wrong, or if at the right range neutral, st hk can be punished by just neutral jumping or using a character-specific lowprofile move for full punish

I swear to God that's what they were going for. To be able to interchange vskills for different matchups and play styles. Hell you could do it in Rising Thunder by interchanging certain special moves.

Most of them are anti fireball attacks

ok cool post proof

Not the poster you're responding to but I do. I found that mod enjoyable as to not let big numbers be on my screen as a distraction.

Look at the frame data, Nash outclasses ken in almost everything

Here's a change I've been thinking about for a bit

>EX meter changed to 4 bars
>Critical art still only takes 3 bars to use

This way you could combo ex's into supers, and it'd give the more meter dependent characters a slight boost

Is this a bad change? What do you guys think would come of it?

FUCKING THIS.
Why are you so jaded? People experiencing bad connections is a legitimate thing. I have 100/100 fiber in the midwest and only get Brazil, EU and Mexican lobbies. No americans at all.

What kind of proof do you expect me to come up with?

How do I "prove" it then?

I can assure you I'm not lying about having a good connection, you clearly have a shit one. I pay for premium service, sorry your mom is too poor to afford anything better than the basic service.

jesus christ you can at least post a pingtest
can't expect you Cred Forums shitters to do anything proper

That's true. I've seen people putting Nash lower on their tier lists and they've never really explained why. Now I feel dumb.

I would enjoy this but I enjoy marvel and the alpha series more from capcom than traditional SF even though I grew up on SFII

Post reasonable balance changes you would like to see happen.

>Ryu
Increase damage scaling on hp DP in combos to decrease his overall damage game slightly.
Increase range on his crmk to just under Guile/Nash's.
Decrease recovery on mp and hp fireballs down to match lp fireball at 32.
Make crmk xx hp fireball a true blockstring if it hits from the ankle up.
V-Trigger gives him 2-3 stocks that do not have a timer for electric fireballs that persist after the timer ends, but ends the timer if they are all used. Denjin is usable outside of V-Trigger if all stocks remain when time limit expires. V-Gauge does not replenish if he still has stocks.
>Nash
Fix hitbox on crmp to lessen AA ability to reasonable levels.
Fix V-Trigger. Opponents turn around faster when he switches sides and meaty timing is less fuck so beating out V-Trigger on wakeup is more consistent.
>Chun
IAL have a slight upwards arc at the very start of the move to allow for easier punishes.
Increase recovery on EX fireball by two frames without changing hit and blockstun to make it no longer plus on block and make it so getting a free mixup with it at midscreen more difficult.
>Rashido
Increase damage on all Spinning Mixers except dashing Mixer.
Pressing a direction influences how quickly his V-Trigger moves across the screen.
Health increased to 1000.
>Zangief
Allow Gief to combo into EX SPD but base damage and stun (before scaling) is halved and still whiffs if opponent is in blockstun.
Range in which his lariat combos is slightly increased.
His sthp armor now absorbs CCs instead of being broken.
V-Trigger reduced to 2-stocks but due to shortened bar, it ends more quickly and the time left required in order to combo after a V-Trigger is shortened.
>FANG
Poison is no longer negated by being hit, but by being knocked down.
Length of poison is now dictated by the strength of the move that hits with V-Skill being the highest along with CA. Poison time does not stack and the longer timer persists.

the risk reward is so skewed in this game for some characters it is not even funy

>have to wait until 22nd to play as best charge character
No, fuck off, I never once said a mean thing about SFV anyways.

I get matched with those people too but I VERY RARELY have any kind of issues with connection.

not like this really proves anything but why would I be lying about this?

Ken is still better than Nash and the frame data doesn't tell the whole story Ken's normals behave differently than the rest of the cast

I have 80 up and down, and I'm nowhere near the border.

bullshit try playing the matchup

>just give ryu more ways to stupidly confirm into stuper
no

Being able to combo EX moves into supers might be a little strong.
>EX legs comboed into chun CA

I said pingtest not speedtest you fucking lobotomite
don't even bother at this point

user, I

how is she going to CA after using an EX?

>have to wait until 22nd to play as best charge character

But Balrog is already out senpai

Except that's not what I did at all. Most people confirm into it through DP anyways for mad damage. Adding slight range to crmk is not going to change shit, m8.

>Season pass at least gets you colors now so that is something
Is this legit?

any eu lobbies open? tired of getting matched against the same button mashing cammy that i body over and over again. if u read this s0nGoku then stop playing on autopilot flowchart mode goddamn

Probably because the only people whom enjoy it are the ones that can make money off of it.

Yeah. SP gets you colors 3-10 for default and story costumes and battle costumes now come with colors 3-10.

>you can't possibly have a decent connection when I don't, STOP POSTING

Read the post I replied to again. He suggested making the bar 4 bars long and keeping CA 3 bars.

THAT IS ONE SMUG FUCKING KIWI

Is it not up yet? I only have the colors I unlocked trough survival.

Nobody gets an invincible DP.

It rolls out with the update on the 22nd.

Not until the 22nd.

i wish people would not be able to mash buttons through ibukis overhead tc

>this nigga says he gets good connection to people 5k miles away in south america

Just because you find it hard to believe doesn't make it untrue.

Stay mad as heck though I'll be enjoying SFV.

I like how the season pass was shit in the beginning and not worth the money but now they make it better with time like the actual game. It's pretty good getting this surprise gift every once in a while.

Have you seen any ryu player play above Gold? I'd rather be hit with DP xx Super instead of his insanely stupid easy hit confirms.

mp xx hadouken xx super
cr.mp xx hadouken xx super
cr.mk xx hadouken xx super
hell I think you can do counter-hit mp link into super
please don't give him more tools for this, or at least decrease the damage scaling on his super

I just go for regular throw mix ups when they're like that cause I forget it has an EX 90% of the time

Those already exist. How am I adding any more to it? Most are through stmp which makes the range increase on crmk irrelevant and the fireball gets canceled from so the chagne in recovery is irrelevant.
Ryu has always had versatile supers/ultras/etc. so you can just keep crying about that.

by increasing his cr.mk range

Only real changes should be subtle quality of life buffs. Make F-HP anti air a little more consistently and that's pretty much it.

Which means almost nothing. It's more than a good enough exchange for the increased DP dmg scaling, you big ass baby.

it's simply not possible, even in ggpo it's not good
you probably have very low standards for what you think is a "good" connection, and judging from how you apparently think sf5 is a good game and you still play it I would not doubt you are that stupid

But why tho?

Ryu has the least damaging super in the game at 320 dmg. Triggered is 350.

That's because of how easy it is to combo into it. If they made it do more damage, he'd be even more ridiculous.

>game does not hitch or lag even for a split second
>you must have a bad connection man
What was that story about the fox and some grapes again?

People hate Ryu players but Cred Forums loves watching Daigo and Tequila play? I don't understand the hate for Ryu.

You fuckers have been playing the same matchup for over 20 years and yet you all still lose to the generic karate man. You know his moves and his gimmicks (does he have any gimmicks?). How is this possible?

Why don't I find applying pressure any fun in this game? Why don't I find the back and forth any fun in this game?

Whatever man. I fucking hate ryu, but leaving my bias aside, his normals are already decent enough as they are.

>tfw getting matched against the same lagging idiot again.

nope. not even gonna let the game load, im out of here. removing rooms was stupid as fuck with this wonky ass netcode.

Wow the game I bought 7 months ago almost has enough content to be worth the $60 I paid for it that's so awesome thanks Capcom

80% of all players use Ryu.
It's pretty self-explanatory.

it's literally not possible
this conversation is over until you post proof

Cred Forums is not one person
Most of them don't hate the character or the players, they hate the fact that 80% of the playerbase is playing ryu. Then you have 13% ken, and 7% every other character

I already asked how to give you proof moron

Would you rather it not get updates?

>the best fireball
I think Guile's Boom is better but it also isn't a QCF so fair enough
>best pokes
Alex and Chun (maybe Vega) would like to have a word with you.
>great combos
Granted
>mixups
You mean that V-Trigger? It isn't all that hard to read which side it comes out on.

record yourself playing someone with a br flag
good connection to eu from northeast NA is completely believable but to SA is not possible

>totally believable that you can have a good connection 3.500 miles away
>but totally unbelievable that you'd have a good connection 4,000 miles away
are you just uneducated or what?

When the fuck did Xian get to the top?
I'd swear he wasn't even in top 10 last I checked

But WHEN?

Pretty sure it's a fake Xian

22nd, no idea about the time

read the thread

>update drivers
>game now runs like shit
Fug, what do

>3500 miles 90% being over the ocean
>4000 miles half of which has to go over land
still waiting on proof that you can play a 200 ping match in sf5 netcode with no problems

works for me :^)
pm'd you the fix

Anything I show you wouldn't be good enough for you at this point, you're convinced that everyone has a bad connection.

Besides, OBS refuses to record SFV under any circumstances, and that's not to mention the CPU load it's going to cause

I'm sorry you can't afford a good connection but don't assume nobody else can.

twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/777241218077958144

people hate ryu because he is most of your matches and it has been this way since SF1 and that gets fucking boring

fake xian account, eventhubs said it was for his birthday

That isn't a bad deal then. Well done capcom, you didn't fuck it up

Oh, look, is that PS2 game they love to play in sud america....

well at least you conceded

Rashid pressure is fucking retarded. completely and utterly brainless, you dont even have to think. if that char ever gets buffed it's gonna be a lot of whining.

>fake Xian
Is it Tool Assist again?
I thought they banned his last bot

That's why Rashid is in a bad spot right now. Even just a damage buff would be enough to make him scary. I'm not sure how he can be changed without making him too powerful.

Believe whatever you want man, at the end of the day I'm still getting a good connection with these players if you believe it or if you don't.

It's probably someone that figured out how to hack their LP or something. They jumped up to that rank overnight. It happened a bit in 4 so I'm surprised it took this long to happen in V.

Does Urine get into his Banana Hammock on super? No? Then I'm not apologizing for the game being shit.

That's much better, 85k for one character would have been insane but well within the Capcom purview.

>brainless
Just don't press any buttons when he has meter. Most of rashid's shit is -2.

>my costume isn't in the game? it's shit! SHIT!
his 3s costume is still in his story mode so it's not like it's cut. who knows if it's gonna be a dlc costume or some kind of in-match costume change.

> his 3s costume is still in his story mode so it's not like it's cut.

Except for the fact that Capcom censored it because MUH ESPORTS DOE. His super (before this point) had him go into that by burning his clothes off. It's ESPN dictating things that could be a simple tournament toggle if they're that concerned about the children seeing banana dong.

Not him, but you are a waste of space and should kill yourself.

I'm not even trying to be funny. Please end your life.

uh, okay

zangief literally has his dick bulging out on his default costume

capcom never confirmed that his super was supposed to burn off his clothes. that was just speculation ahead of time because of the costume being like necalli's hair. it's possible that there's a certain combination into super which you have to do, like being triggered or holding x3P

whoa... amazing... conent...

Wow, they're finally putting in content that should have been there day 1!

BASED CAPCOM

>icon was edited too
God dammit I just noticed that

Most of his shit is negative but he has wonky hitboxes on spinner so it tends to be pretty safe especially online
Eagle spike is the one thing that everyone can punish easily but no one above silver is just tossing that out at random

>LP hacking
That's lame, half of the fun was watching people climb to higher and higher tiers, like when Arturo was the first to get to Diamond

youtube.com/watch?v=zdbyYNG_kgI

Its not about the matchup.
In SFV specifically he is pretty obnoxious.

He has a really easy time because his jumpin buttons are busted, his mp frametraps and combos into itself, his damage is stupid, his oki is legit, he has a 3f jab, an invincible meterless reversal, multiple great AAs, easy super confirms and a really strong dash.

He's just too strong in SFV currently.

Give Juri her old play style back and I'll apologize and actually start playing your game again.

He'll probably get banned and reset and Capcom will find a way to stop him from doing it again. It was never really fixed in 4 since you still have people with 99999999 BP but now that they're actually punishing hackers, we should be fine.

>1 alex player in the top 100 players.
>he thinks that constitute an argument in the slightless

I suppose you're right, everyone knows who the best players are anyway

isn't Necro like B+ tier in 3s? you rarely see him even though he's somewhat viable.

Realistic Alex changes

He's fine shut your trap

Middle tier is where you want characters to be

Alex is the definition of middle tier.

You want to nerf slightly the top and buff slighly the bottom for each iterations, and pace each iterations by at the very least 1 your to see how the meta evolve by itself. Big, major changes only lead to quality degradation, especially if done consecutively at a rapid paste.

I think they're being more aware of hacking since LP actually means something now. Aren't the top 4 or so getting invites to the CPT finale?

5 bar connection

fuck no he's bottom 10 easily, most tier lists put him 6th or 7th from the bottom

oh huh, oops. whatever tier list I remember ranked necro with ryu and ibuki but every other one is saying otherwise

it doesn't really matter because only top 8 are viable in 3s, and even then you could easily argue that the top 4 or 5 are so much better than the rest of the cast that they're the only characters worth playing if you're taking the game even remotely seriously

EU LOBBY:
Spaltazar
PW: 1945

You have to win the online CPT events iirc, it's not just your current rank

where the fuck is urien?

>8-frame netcode

Capcom deliberately fucks up their online play. The real question is why.

fuck off retard

No Sakura no buy

where is he capcom tell me

>one less waifufag playing the game
Thank goodness, take all your friends with you please

Next week

Eternal champion did that first. Mortal kombat too, kinda.

>still no Twelve
>still no Q
>still no Dudley
>still no Necro
>still no Sean
>still no Oro
>Alex looks like a goober

Why should I bother?

That's a lot better, the way it was described in the blog post made it seem like it was only for one character.

>Sean
I can agree on everyone else but I thought I was the only person who wanted Sean back. He's fun.

>lobby JUST when I close the game
user pls
it wouldn't be fun anyway because i have a shit internet

I think it's kinda lame to put Sean in as an npc and his annoying OC sister gets a slot instead. We already have Sean, capcom just use him.

MK pulled this shit too and nobody likes it.

Since the first season is almost over, who do YOU want to be in the second season of characters?

Assuming it's six like the first season:

>Akuma
>Sakura
>Q
>Makoto
>Sean
>A Rival Schools character, Batsu is probably most likely

Sean will probably get in next season, he has a full character model and everything

Is it confirmed there will be a season 2? Cause the only characters I think have a chance are Sean and sf2 characters. Pretty lane how little 3rd strike there is.

Your list is absolute trash except for akuma.
>makoto
>sakura
can you kill yourself already please ? fucking cancer waifufag

Refer to

>Liking two female characters makes me a waifufag

They were just two of my favorite characters to play in Alpha and 3S.

I was thinking that too. He's already got a VA and a model.

Based on who's showed up so far, S2 will probably *at least* contain C. Viper, Abel, Sean, and Oro. Twelve and Necro could be possible if we get another story which bridges V and 3.

>Rival Schools
Never ever

>Azam
>Ed
>Q
>Hugo
>Hakan
>Sagat
>Oro

Ed
Decapre
Sean
Makoto
whoever
whoever

>Rival Schools
Never ever

>Azam
>Ed
>Q
>Hugo
>Hakan
>Sagat
>Oro
>Mak
>Decapre
I think we might get more than six singe the season won't start in the middle of the year

Sean
Oro
Necro
Sodom
Guy
Hugo
Hidden character: Alpha Birdie

>Never ever

Th-they were in the beach stage.

Let me have my dream/

God, I hope they don't use the character model from story mode for Sean if he's playable. Looks stupid as hell with the mop-head. If mop-head does get in there better be a classic costume option

I can practically guarantee a second season
They'll run out of momentum if they don't continue putting out new content
Especially with this pay model

>Let me have my dream
It's ok user, Akira was confirmed, just go to sleep

Twelve and necro would be fuckin cool. But they can bridge V and 3 via thier character tee story things. We don't need another story mode for them, that's be wishful thinking.

It doesn't matter, they'll just get the sfv treatment like ibuki and guile and lose all their tools and good normals...

>Sony didn't even published the game
>Implying Sony has enough influence to control Capcom

If Sony has some control SFV would be an exclusive probably for a whole year

I just wanna see Gill in motion, mostly. Surely they wouldn't make a model and get a VA for him then not do anything with him, r-right?

>balanced gill

Why?

Hell no, not playable. I wanna fight him as a story mode boss like triggered bison.

I don't get why people want him playable when he's literally just Urien.

>birdie that high
lol

I've been gone a while. Has anything topped Mike btfo KBrad on pro talk? I saw Adventures episode where Mike beat 999 wins Infiltration who was clearly messing around.

>one of the best AAs
>one of the best v-triggers
>good range
>good damage
>good v-skill

I know he can't do shit about pressure but cmon, there's no way he's lower than that.

Right before CPT went on hiatus Mike got so salty from losing to online shitters that he threw his stick and walked off the set

>7 months after release Street Fighter V is finally a finished game

>good v-skill
t. Al bronze habid

>banana peel
>drink can
>bad

they do an okay job of keeping people out of birdie's face

You are legit trash if you don't think Birdie has a good v skill

>no arcade mode

Atleast we'll get a single fight mode.

literally pointless to add an arcade mode at this point
Are you autistic?

Birdie has one of the most useful, if not the most useful and most important to his game plan

the only changes alex needs is EX power bomb to be throw invincible, and give his stomps a hitbox on the way down

I think EX elbow should be throw invincible, too. I've been thrown out of it a few times which feels really weird.

If they have the presence of mind and reaction time to throw you out of it they deserve it, there's no other counterplay to it other than blockin

>game counts it as a DC if you leave before the game even loads into the match
What the hell?

apparently people have gotten LP penalties for alt-tabbing in the fucking menu

>interrupted by jab
>interrupted by throws
>punishable on block except on max range and only light version
>no armor
why all the hate on dash punch

Even when Capcom tries to do the right thing they cant help but fuck up just a little

Shitters cant handle the champ

>a little
mate he alt tabbed and lost like 30 wins worth of LP

Did mine all offline, so I didnt get FM but I got all the colors

Wish I had done it as soon as it was released though, coulda got garbage trucks of FM