What game makes you want upgrade for 4K?

What game makes you want upgrade for 4K?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZMU4wRCcNA

Tekken 7 for me

>having to upgrade

I'm ready
and you just reminded me how much ass I used to kick in Tekken. I might get this.

Mist programming is still not in full HD, why would I 'upgrade' to 4K anytime soon?

vidya gaem

No one likes a braggart user

user, let's be realistic... You were never good at Tekken.

DELET THIS

Sorry about that, I just want people to start adopting 4k. It's neat, but support is so sparse.

It's still pretty damn expensive desu so I can understand why. Give it a few years.

He's under the Dunning Kruger effect. I used to think I was good, then I got my ass handed to me in TTT2, then I finally hit the red tier (Seiryu at my highest) for my main characters.

Getting beat in 1v1 games makes you increase in skill real fast, compared to inviting over your friends and beating them until they're autistic and it spreads to you.

>4k
I am not THAT stupid.

Nothing wrong with 4k, senpai.

>NGN
Tekken 7 isn't GameWorks is it?

Eh, the only thing that's stupid is the price, but that's kind of the point of the thread: what game would you pay these prices to see in 4K.

>those texture

ffs why can't devs include higher textures, it doesn't even have that much of a performance impact and still, look at smash in wii u the got a higher texture patch and now it looks flawless

jeez even console can handle bigger textures

Is this a joke? They look great

the looks ok on the characters but the environments look like trash

it pisses me off how easly the could fix this

Friends are universally shit, not that they were all completely hopeless, only one of my friends was good enough for WarcraftIII RoC & FT tournaments, the rest wannabe tournaments in CS1.5. You'd have to keep your eyes out for the really good players, a few don't even play 4 hours a day on the computer. Practically suss out the mechanics of a game naturally, and just focus on timings and strats with other good people.

a

Eh, things could always be better but overall I think the game looks great.

Attila or Warhammer. Even the 1080 cant't smoothly do either at 4k60fps. I'm holding out for either the 1080ti, or maybe SLI two 1080s, or go total fuck it mode with a Titan. I would feel fucking awful spending that kind of money for just one video game, but I think I'm ready to do it.

cause 4k is a meme and bullshit (it's upscale!) and they still have to make games that run on old versions of consoles

Seems like the 4K goal posts keep getting moved

Err, upscale on consoles sure

Why do 3D fighting games prefer the one-shot low-health special move to meters?

Those are new to Tekken in general.

I don't see the sense in having meter though. It's not like Tekken has ex moves so why not just use the pre existing rage mechanic? Makes sense to me

I don't mean Tekken specifically, DOA5 has 'em too.

Did Tekken always have a rage mechanic like that?

Way I see it, the meter alters the perception of a super move as a comeback mechanic, even if there's no EX move.

Horizon Zero Dawn 2bh.

>no 4k
>image looks fine to me
Thanks for talking me out of it, user.

Tekken 7 better be cross play otherwise it'll be dead on PC and Xbox.

Tekken 6 was the first one to have Rage.... If you got too low I health your attacks started doing more damage. No longer grants extra damage in T7, just the ability to preform a rage art or rage drive.

Man if you wanted to see ugly in super high definition you could just go look in a mirror.

PC is pretty starved for 3d fightan, user. It may do well.

Every time. Every single time.

> PC will do fightan this time
> we need anime fighters
> SF will do great
> I promise we play

Then it's dead after a week.

SFIV had no issues sustaining a healthy population on PC. I played on both 360 and PC and saw similar activity.

I think it's safe to assume we will see some sort of crossplay between console and PC but to what extent idk. It could be like Rocket League where PC can crossplay with either console.

>cpu's backdash now
nice

>every time
This will be the second 3d fighter on pc. DOA was generally agreed to be a shit port or had awful netcode or some such shit. If Tekken 7 isn't shit on PC it may do well.

she is ready to be impregnated

>Buying a new system for weeaboo trash

We've already gotten word that the PC version is solid.

>westerners can only play fight night and punchout
Okay.

lmao, Tekken is so far from being weeaboo.

>Tekken
>weeb

I'm in 4k