youtube.com/watch?v=nxN0cDOTd18
youtube.com/watch?v=hMsCdc3OBG8
warcraftlogs.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That physical or digital?

>pre orders not included

total

>3 weeks in
>already doing pvp/transmog runs because there is nothing to do.
>Dullest expac launch ever
>People praise this

We talking USA sales or China sales?

I have to say I am a little bored myself too, I mean I suck at pvp so there is no reason for me to go there. However I missed cataclysm and up, so I can do shit with that and get new mounts.

>I suck at pvp

You suck at the only part of the game that requires the slightest bit of skill?

Lucky you have all that to do, Ive already done it

Predictions for the 'Balance' Patch?

yeah, they should have given us all the content Day One so we could speed run it then complain there is nothing to do for 2 years

>only 3.3 million

yeah, activision is almost bankrupt

>You suck at the only part of the game that requires the slightest bit of skill?

>this is what minigamers actually believe

also, it was 3.3 million on the first day, the same as Cataclyms and WoD

>3.3 million copies for a pc game
>not a success

>People are already starting to get bored of Legion
>SE just released the trailer for FFXIV 3.4, looks fantastic

youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

It's still not too late to jump ship to a better game.

>starting to get bored of Legion
Says the guy shilling the game with only 300k active subscribers.

im literally playing 6 hours a day struggling to keep my character even marginally relevant. There is so much shit to do. Even the no lifes have not arrived at the soft caps for artifact weapons or completed all the suramar content, let alone finished repping.

>weebshit
>looks fantastic

>Fire mages nerfed into the gutter
>Frost mages buffed into OP levels
>Tank survivability nerfed for pvp
>Minor warlock buffs
>Windwalker nerfs
>DH nerfs

This this this

omg its been 2-3 weeks and there's nothing to do wow I'm so bored ugh

Meanwhile they already announced Patch 7.1
I haven't even reached 110 yet as I haven't played since MoP so I'm having fun leveling a little Goblin. Always wanted to do that. I know you may not be on the same boat as me, but come on, they aren't going to release everything , especially new content, just 3 weeks After the expansion comes out. Still plenty of people re subbing and catching up to Level cap.

I agree about the Frost Mage, WW and tanks, but I don't think they'll nerf fire or DH.

Fire maybe in PvP, but Mages don't really get nerfs.
DH's are the New Thing, so they want them to stay Fun for everyone, especially new and returning players.

I'm really holding out for some Warlock and Frost DK buffs though.
Even damage buffs would be nice around now.

I've given up on Ele shaman.

Arcane might be buffed.

Will RtB be nerfed do you think?

Played both, both are shit.
>4 bosses a tier every 6 months
FFXIV raiding content is a joke.

>leveling a little Goblin.
my male sibling of similar melanin lev-igling.
exquisite taste.

>3.3 million sold on day one
>haha th-this game is dead r-r-right guys

>Elemental Shaman nerfed again because lol

200K PEAK POPULATION

Expansion is unplayable on my server due to all the ganking

Should I buy it?
I have a free month of playtime because of gold.

Any source?

Is WW really that good at endgame? I resubbed a week ago after quitting in WotLK and I'm really enjoying monk so far.

DEVELOPERS LEAVING BLIZZARD LEFT AND RIGHT, A SHIT STORM IS BREWING.

Not before they make it free to play

>pvp
>skill

All the good players just so happen to pick feral druids, right?

You forgot that's only in the first day.

>neo-blizzard launches expansions without ANY raid available at launch
>neo-Cred Forums gobbles it up and defends blizzards blatant laziness

wew lads

>Elemental Shaman pruned
>No more Healing or Voodoo
>Spirit Wolf no longer usable indoors
>Reason: "Class Fantasy"

Haven't they done this before, like not opening any of the raids immediately?

First raid opens in 3 days, nigger.

Their AOE is arguably the best in the game right now

I haven't levelled past 100 due to finding out I can no longer hide weapins in combat as a monk, b7t they're apparently really, really good.
Although you need to pay attention while playing, and make good use of your movement abilities.

3.3 million copies ON OPENING DAY. you massive autist faggot

They are, people will try to tell you its a more "complicated" spec when really its 2 skills doing 80% of your dmg and tons of others that do nearly nothing to look busy between them.

>play the game casually
>just hit 110
>now trying to get ilvl 810 for heroic
>still a lot of shit to do
>still not done with area quests
>still not done with paladin main quests
I feel bad for people with no lives

You're upset because you didn't get absolutely everything the entire expansion will have right at the start? Have you no patience?

>Game Launches Fine
>Plenty of content
>Assblasted XIV and Nos players still make these threads

wew

Calling bullshit on you doing everything. Unless you're no life neets who do nothing but play shit and sleep like a fucking pet.

Chinese don't have to buy expansions do they? They just need to pay for game time

>3.3 million
I met 4 million online already

in an average mythic over half of a windwalkers overall damage will be from fists of fury and whatever the artefact power is called

>expansions used to launch with at least one tier of raids available from day 1
>now they launch with 0 raids available
>this is somehow ok

Those people exist. Some form guilds who plow through everything as fast as humanly possible then complain that they have nothing to do.

Just wait user after you finish class hall it all goes to shit

ffxivcensus.com/

>232k active players

FFXIV is a dead shit game, just like it should be

They more maintain the damage on that 80%, so they're still important.

>t. LFR hero who's mad he can't start afking in a longer queue yet

>tbc, wrath, cata all sold 10+ million
>legion sells 3 mil

lmao

>already have my hunter at 845 ilvl ready for raids
>now feel the urge to main my rogue

What do

>spend a weekend playing it
>total of 12 hours over one weekend
>845 ilevel and completed all content except for a few rep locked mythics

I feel bad for people who suck.

just like wod

just like pandas

just like cata

WHY WONT YOU DIE ALREADY

STRAIGHT LINE GRAPHS FREAK ME OUT

>two hundred thousand people
>dead

wow has over a million and you still call it dead.

Is the only game you don't consider dead league of legends?

>Legion is on track to revive WoW
>L-look at us we have another rehashed primal fight please come back

xiv shills are getting pathetic

how do you kiss an orc?

>wow has over a million and you still call it dead.

who are you quoting retard

Or they could just make content continuously over those 2 years, like they used to.

You know?

if you count end-game as mythic dungeons maybe, they have below average single target, people are just retarded and think AoE damage and overall means anything

their AoE is getting nerfed anyway so they'll go back to being shit

ffxivcensus.com/

there you go

it counts players as having done certain main story missions, so you can add maybe 100k max on to that number for players that literally haven't even bothered to do the earliest story shit

>Hunter

LOL

Every class I've played so far feels like I'm playing some minigame where I can't use all of my abilities until condition x y z has been met.

>press button 3 when you see it flashing

Good fucking gameplay

When did they ever do this.

Like for real? Even in vanilla you had whole patches you had to wait months for dedicated to fucking weather effects.

I think BC had plenty of content with little break? I can't 100% remember

I can tell you for sure tho, WOTLK, CATA, MOP and WOD all had super long waits between updates with massive waits between the final raid and the next expac

Unless you seriously don't remember people bitching about months of Ruby Sanctum or Naxx25 or SoO

>yfw raiding begins and all the casuals that are hype over their mythic/world quest gear will start to leave again after the gear gap once again increases
you know it's true. this honeymoon phase wears off once the gap increases. casuals feel good right now since the gap between heroic and mythic is not that large. they feel somewhat "hardcore" for being this close to the poop-sock players.

if blizzard is smart they'll continue letting world quest scale with ilvl. this gives players those welfare pieces they want, without the need to raid.

>Playing holy paladin
>Have over 20 buttons on my bar all with their own uses

LOL what classes are you playing and at what level

Arms warrior nerfed.
Fury warrior buffed.
Prot warrior nerfed.

what do casuals that feel hardcore get out of getting free mythic epics

like they MUST know they barely worked for them right?

Punished "Venom" Ymiron is kind of a boring fight mechanically, but the rest of it is so fun
>THE FROZEN WINDS OF THE NORTH STILL HOWL IN THESE VEINS
>THE SHADOWS OF HELHEIM CUT DEEPER THAN ANY STEEL
>not... again!

have you tried playing any spec other than fire mage or fury warrior?

Git gud

We got how many dungeons and how much other things at launch? Calm down, Blizzard went back to their original model of making steady content for an expansion until such time as they start working on the next one instead of the Cata/Mists/WoD model.

it's just shitposting.

>have you tried playing any spec other than fire mage or fury warrior?

I've tried hunter, dh, dk, druid, and shaman so far.

General nerfs, or specific nerfs?

I would like it if they buffed a few Arms abilities if they nerf FR, but I fear they may not.

I really, really hope they get rid of that 20-30% rubbish on Fury, but what are the odds they just get a damage buff instead?

I'm talking about vanilla you asinine cunt, not wotlk when you fucking joined.

hunter and DH don't work like that at all, only unholy DK is like that, and I can't say about shaman

I don't care about the damage taken on fury, I just want a damage done increase.

Good players will always outdps shitstain like you no matter the class and spec.

LOL

>nothing to do
Are you telling me you're exalted with every Legion faction already?

>hunter and DH don't work like that at all

rofl

>press button 1 to mark your target
>press button 2 to make your marked target vulnerable
>press button 3 to do damage to (only) vulnerable targets
>each step is only allowed if the previous one is completed

You're a fuckwit mate.

r-rep grinds aren't real content
d-dailies are better than world quests and are somehow not a grind

>Blizzard went back to their original model of making steady content for an expansion until such time as they start working on the next one
they have been promising that with every single expansion since cataclysm. how often have they kept the promise? not a single fucking time, yet you morons STILL gobble it up and fall for it again and again.

>jobs are still useless
>legendary unique weapons (that everyone has) content is locked behind a clock
>easy reachable cap of stuff (unless you're the kind that think there's a difference between 840 and 880 ilvl) with nothing to do
>quests are done, because there's like 100 of them by region and everyone finished them already
>pvp is so unbalanced it's not fun
>announced content behind garrisonv1.1
>announced raids are reskins everyone over 12 ran until being sick of it

yup, it's dead, I don't give 3 months before everyone log in, then log out, because you can do you garrison stuff on your phone

You don't know how to play DH then so stop shitposting retard

lol
>grinding rep
>something to do

pick one you shill

>ability interaction is bad
>three abilities from MM is the entire hunter class
ok kiddo

BDK buffs when? I'm suffering a bit too well.

wildstar killed wow, it's already dead.

Did you even read my post you autistic freak. They had entire updates dedicated to "THE WEATHER UPDATE" or "THE BALANCE UPDATE!!"

Do you wanna tell me real quick how many raids vanilla launched with? or how many raids and dungeons vanilla had compared to later expansions so I can laugh at how retarded you are

>jobs are still useless
You what now? Jobs?

3.3 million for dlc with zero effort is a good profit.

>>easy reachable cap of stuff (unless you're the kind that think there's a difference between 840 and 880 ilvl) with nothing to do
"the content is really easy to finish unless you actually finish the content"

Fair.

It'd be nice to be comparable to Arms AND have a fun rotation.

I never knew metzen acted.

Link your Glory of the Legion Hero. Oh wait, you're probably a scrub that hasn't even set foot on Mythic dungeons lmao.

>>announced raids are reskins everyone over 12 ran until being sick of it

>The new Karazhan
>A raid
>Jobs

holy shit this is some bait

>I'll just ignore your post and keep sucking dick

Nice one idiot. Nice picture, it helps my argument.

>press this button if you have this much resource
>if not press this button to activate a random chance at pressing the next button

It's like these rotations were invented by someone who likes to fill out government forms.

>If you are x, go to 4a
>If not, go to 5a

Reminder that the games didn't get worse, players got better. Legion doesnt have less content than BC or Wrath. Players have mastered datamining, addons, and wikis in a manner that lets them route everything out 10x faster than they could or would have chosen to back then. Once again, there is literally no way to create content faster than players complete it. Not in the modern sense. People say, "Well back in BC it happened." Thats because the common player didnt have addons that could practically play the game for them.

>"the content is really easy to finish unless you actually finish the content"

>collecting a piece of gear that looks the same and has the same stats but with a slightly higher number is "content"

Stop shilling.

>>collecting a piece of gear that looks the same and has the same stats but with a slightly higher number is "content"

are you talking about wow or final fantasy atm

normal dungeons are the same as mythic+15, lfr is the same as mythic, etc

>the more or less content argument

How do you account for the drop in quality of said content?

>UH and DH rotations
>difficult
Have you actually played them?

This isn't about WoW specifically. I honestly and literally believe you haven't completed a game until you have finished it on its hardest setting. In the case of WoW if you go in and finish raids on LFR you can't complain about having nothing to do.

>Cartoony kiddie shit
>Better than anything

>the very same run, with the same content, with slightly changed numbers is now called "variety"

They make legacy servers yet?

did you get the fishing mount?
did you kill the world boss on EoA?
did you get all your hidden artifact skins?
do you have Glory of the Legion Hero?
etc.
you're not out of content, you're out of content for lazy shitters

every dungeon in Legion is better than any dungeon that came before except for Halls of Origination

wow, who said anything about your rival company's game?

I think there's a dota 2 thread up, maybe you can go and shitpost there about how they stole Blizzard's ideas or something

>Rival company
>200k subscribers

shits on even a blip on blizzards radar tbhfam

Moleten Core is definitely a far superior raid in terms of mechanics and depth than Hellfire Citadel, I agree.

>I honestly and literally believe you haven't completed a game until you have finished it on its hardest setting.

It's retards like you who let Blizzard get away with rehashing the same shit over and over and charging $50 + $15 a month for it

Can you quantify this drop in quality or is it entirely subjective? Most raiding guilds will agree that raids and dungeons alike have gotten more difficult, more detailed in their mechanics, and obviously better environments. Now you can argue that BRD is better because its bigger, but not everyone is going to agree that its higher quality.

I hope they go back and just make BRD a raid, instead of how they made ZG into a dungeon.

no, vanilla is shit.

>$50

i swear every time i see people say the price of the game it fluctuates

next it'll be $70

youtube.com/watch?v=nxN0cDOTd18

so what do you want to just roll your face all over your keyboard and do top DPS?

I can guarantee you those people who are actually world first tier do not complain about that.

Because they got three alt characters to gear up to BiS.

>did you get the fishing mount?
>did you kill the world boss on EoA?
>did you get all your hidden artifact skins?
>do you have Glory of the Legion Hero?
>etc.
>you're not out of content, you're out of content for lazy shitters

>achievements
>content

LOL

>every dungeon in Legion is better than any dungeon that came before except for Halls of Origination

Totally, like when I did this dungeon today where I went around and killed some naga bosses and it took about 15 minutes of me running around spamming aoe on the ground and not being able to die and the mechanics being rehashes of bosses from the last expansion and the map telling us exactly where to go, although really it didn't matter because it was completely linear besides some "secret" boss (which also showed up on the map) which couldn't be summoned because reasons. That's so much better than shit like BRD or Wailing Caverns.

>Metzen gone
>This resolution pains me deeply, but the destruction, the monumental loss of l(ife)ore had to end. Regardless of M(alygos)etzen's recent transgressions, I will mourn his loss. He was once a guardian, a protector. This day, one of the world's mightiest has fallen.

>Totally, like when I did this dungeon today where I went around and killed some naga bosses and it took about 15 minutes of me running around spamming aoe on the ground and not being able to die and the mechanics being rehashes of bosses from the last expansion and the map telling us exactly where to go, although really it didn't matter because it was completely linear besides some "secret" boss (which also showed up on the map) which couldn't be summoned because reasons. That's so much better than shit like BRD or Wailing Caverns.

literally what are you even talking about

>>achievements
>>content
so that's a no then
stop bitching

>and obviously better environments

wow look at the pretty environments. Too bad you don't interact with it in any way and all they do is serve as backdrops for baby's first rollercoaster ride.

>Can you quantify this drop in quality or is it entirely subjective
not him, but anyone could see it
before:
>have to kill a whole pack at the same time to get rid of the pack
>it's timed, because they respawn until you kill the boss at the end of the hall, which is the one making the packs spawn
>blackwing lair, you have to go through a whole area of traps, you needed a rogue to go ahead to get rid of them to allow the guild to go through
>you needed to use the powerful students death knights to be able to get rid of the overpowered instructor
>you needed to do world quests and be ready to prepare enchantments and gear to adapt youself for any kind of situation
today:
>pack the trashes, AoE in the middle of it until it's clean
>avoid the big red circles on the ground

What gear cap are ypu talking about? I am 848ilvl and ED Normal drops 850 gear. My guild is thinking on going straight to heroic.

How did you extract that strawman from my post? Are Blizzshills really this braindead?

>he pays a $50 + $15 a month for achievement farming

Do you pay for facebook games too?

They did a good job with Court of Stars so I hope they replicate that later. Theres dozens of little points to interact with stuff in it that changes the flow of the dungeon. Like a potion that a Rogue or Alchemist can poison and kill the boss at low health rather than have him regen. Of course players will ignore this and outgear content and plow through it, but thats not the devs fault.

Yes, and DH is the hardest melee spec to play right now

>Do court of stars
>Rogue is able to disable the sentries for us
>Trash packs are dangerous as fuck
>Have to kill certain trash packs or else they'll make the boss stronger
>Enemies patrol around so you have to dodge and avoid them

woah...............

>I don't want to use a rotation where abilities flow into each other
>but no I don't want to button mash either

so what the fuck do you want

>but thats not the devs fault.

Yes, it literally is.

i feel like the instanced content got quite a bit better in terms of depth of fighting things, but everything outside of that got quite a bit worse (lack of depth in gearing stands out, among other things)

>Its not 'real content' unless its a dungeon or raid

It's not difficult, but juggling momentum with fel rushes is awkward as fuck in pve

>on day 1

Kill yourself

he wants a 2.5s global cooldown

>easy reachable cap of stuff (unless you're the kind that think there's a difference between 840 and 880 ilvl) with nothing to do
Spotted the LFR hero.

Put shadow priest at the end of the list.

No its not. You can't design content around all of its fights and mechanics being impossible to outgear or requiring specific classes. The best you can do is encourage players to bring certain classes for certain bonuses or gimmicks. Its bad design to force groups to bring certain classes along to efficiently or even complete content at all.

>i feel like the instanced content got quite a bit better in terms of depth of fighting things

>in vanilla, a dungeon was a whole region and the first way to enter a raid
>another dungeon has several hidden bosses with interesting blue stuff
>another dungeon ended up cut in 3 parts because it was "too long"
>most of instances were tied with several hours long quests to be able to chose a special branch in your job or unlock a mandatory class weapon

yeah, it's so much better now

why not playing cookie clickers? it's the same thing over and over, but with bigger numbers, isn't that the definition of content?

You guys are aware that Blizz came out and commented that they intentionally made the DHs an easy spec for new players to pick up. right?

Nope, they promised an expansion every year. Not loads of content.
That's why those expansions were fucked.

>a rotation where abilities flow into each other

Why would the abilities flow into each other? How is if not x then do y logic progression equivalent to "abilities flowing into each other"?

None of the abilities even make sense, how the fuck would someone with a bow and arrow randomly mark their target with an arrow which suddenly allows a different kind of arrow to be shot which allows a third kind of technique to do more damage? Where the fuck is the logic in this?

Their design process, every expansion, is to just pick a sequence of numbers, 1-2-3-2-2-4-4-3, and give each number a name of an ability. Then that's your "rotation".

I don't want to fucking play DDR in a high fantasy RPG, it's not fun for christ's sake.

>You can't design content around all of its fights and mechanics being impossible to outgear or requiring specific classes.

This sentence doesn't even make sense.

>Its bad design to force groups to bring certain classes along to efficiently or even complete content at all.

No it isn't. They've fooled you into thinking this way but there's nothing wrong with it at all.

are you actually fucking blind? that's literally what i said.

>You can't design content around all of its fights and mechanics [...] requiring specific classes.
yes I agree, who would want variety based on SEVERAL CLASSES in a MULTIPLAYER game?
I mean that's stupid,getting the same class but with different techniques names and a different colored animation and slapping the brand "different" on it is so much better

Is this what sheep actually believe? You all flocked to the shiny new class like the braindead sheep you are, and now you want people to respect you?

Maybe it's the harder melee for you, since you are braindead.

That game is dead as fuck.

you tried

Wrong. They tried doing "An expanion every year", which as you know caused Cata, Mists, and WoD to suck.

>Aion releases
WoW is going down!
>DCUO releases
WoW can't compete!
>GW2 releases
WoW killer guys!
>Rift releases
WoW is dead!
>SWTOR releases
WoW is on it's last legs!
>X game releases
c-cmon guys..t-this is it right?

Just STOP.

Wow broke its own record of most copies sold OF ANY GAME.
I'll give you h8/8 for shittiest b8.

Why is frost dk still so fucking boring?

It's 4 fucking buttons, you don't even get one from the artifact.

you have to spend so much time playing for so little fun
i dropped it
is this how all mmos are now?
if you have any responsibilities you don't have enough time to play and if you do have enough time to play it's still not that fun

Cred Forums has been saying WoW is dead since 2008

I'm not even fucking kidding

>nerfing WW
Is it going to be unplayable after Blizzard is done with it?

Hey at least you get 4 buttons

BM hunter is essentially 3 because everything else is so infrequent

Of course it is, Blizzard doesn't know how to subtly nerf things.

>8 billion people on earth
>only 3.3 mil. wants to play most famous studio´s biggest release of the year

wew blizzard really is dying off. Meanwhile 150 million people check out Suicide Squad as soon as it comes out and 500 million go to Star Wars Force Awakening. People just dont give a fuck about WoW anymore it´s the reality.

>Rift releases, a game fundamentally identical to BC WoW but with more customization and better PvP
>WoW players don't switch to it
>Continue to brag about doing the same thing over and over again
You're proud of that, aren't ya?

>Realized I want to be a warrior
>Have already cleared all the quests as a DK and a Shaman
>Don't have the heart to do it again
>Even if I did, I can't afford to be THAT FAR behind everyone else in terms of progress

Legion is the most alt unfriendly expansion yet

3.3 million in the first 24 hours you dummy.

That's true, though

>Train set actually has a fucking shadow
That is actually fairly impressive for WoW

Sure. It's dead like TF2 is "dead."

Oh so I guess in 2010 when it hit 12 million players it was dead

When was the last time expansions launched with raids available?

Also it's not like they're unfinished, it's a design decision to let everyone prepare, hardcore and casual players alike.

>not even 15 millions
LAMO

Yeah, they introduced dungeon finder about that time. Definitely dead.

What sub based MMO has ever had 15 million players?

FUCK THIS LEGENDARY SYSTEM

You will be able to catch up in 1-2 weeks. Artifact knowledge is earned faster the more you are behind what it "should" be.

>it's a design decision to pander at casuals
Can't blame them tho, they are their audience.

I didn't say it was hard. I said it was awkward. It's janky and not fun at all.

>hit level cap on my hunter
>realize I don't like hunter right now
>realize I have 11 alts
>can't decide what to play
>get overwhelmed
>quit
Fucking shit game brb killing myself

>They introduced a tool which let low level players find dungeons without spamming "LFM VC" in trade chat for 3 hours

yeah fuck em

>shill can't into jokes
Pajeet please.

Naxx was cleared in 2 days after Wrath's launch. You really want that to happen again?

What's wrong with it?

Black Eyed Peas started out as a mediocre hip hop band, then Fergie joined and they became absolute shit and extremely popular at the same time.

The history of Wow followed the same thread, except it started out both good and popular.

>unironically defending it

lol

If it had 12 million players why would they have so much trouble finding a dungeon?

>something to do is not something to do because i don't want to do it
literally fucking kill yourself. you'll be forgotten in time anyway so just fucking do it now and get it over with.

>adding cooldowns into the rotation to make it look fuller

heh

I don't even play havoc DH, I'm a blood DK.

My point still stands, havoc DH is the hardest melee spec right now, if you wanna claim that's not true then give me an example of a spec that's harder

the lack of people wasn't really an issue on big servers.

what it did was allow me to NOT bring the loser who we kept around simply because he played a vital role.

the same jackasses that wanted teachers to assign groups in school, who never had any friends except when they were needed for something. the 'captive audience' type are the ones that were hurt by dungeon finder

Arms is gonna get dumpstered because of how strong the focused rage build is. They'll probably nerf FR and buff nothing in return so the spec will have nothing.

Prot will definitely see ignore pain nerfs and probably a damage nerf. People will jump ship like rats but ultimately the spec will survive and still be a high-tier tank.

They'll probably buff fury's damage a bit while doing nothing about the extra damage they take or their literally zero survivability options because Blizzard absolutely cannot admit they made a mistake, so the spec's gonna be stuck being rogues with 2hs the entire expansion.

>2004 models still in 2016

Blizzard quality

awww poor baby.

If you pay me $15 a month you can hold my hand. That's more than you'll get from Blizzard, besides ass fuckings.

>WoW
>2004 models
These were already outdated they release day.

Waht cooldowns are you talking about? The only cd on there is Dark Abiter

why haven't you killed yourself yet? you're still here and i can't fathom why.

>baseline mythic is supposed to not be much harder than old heroics
>everyone wants ilvl 850 and achievement or insta kicked
>Despite the fact if you have full 850 you'd have no reason to enter these instances

I don't even want to imagine how much it sucks for warlocks and ret paladins who are getting memed on this expansion.

where the fuck do I turn in this?
it doesnt give me any unique dialogue options with the drug junkies
and going to the ruins does nothing

Dark transformation

>>Fire mages nerfed into the gutter
>>Frost mages buffed into OP levels

I'd be ok with this. Frost is more fun and has a better looking artifact.

I know models were 2000 but at least it was a support for poorfags with shitty pcs, now they have no excuse

>Muh graphics

I raid in a fairly hardcore guild and some people really needed that time since they were on vacation and stuff.
And I myself took my time to level to 110, reading all quests and exploring and shit. Delaying the raids opening gives people time to actually play the game at the pace they want to play.

Sperglord

Who should I main this expansion and why? I expect this 3-5 page essay with at least 7 citations (min. 2 from an academic journal or other scholarly source) replied to this post within the next ten minutes

faggot

I've cleared every legion mythic out on my Warlock with only some minor pugging since I play with a group of guys on mumble.

You complete the quest you moment you start it, the rewards come from progressing through the scenario.
Here's how it goes.
>go to the arcanist
>give her some ancient mana to start the quest
>you get ported into the scenario and the quest is finished
>you progress however far through the scenario to get your rewards

Did you disconnect or something between these steps?

I've been threatened to be kicked in some heroics as a lock, until I shit all over the charts. It's insane how bad the stigma is right now.

Blizzard is going to have to buff the everliving shit out of us to make the stigma go away, even though numerically we are alright in most cases.

>so the spec's gonna be stuck being rogues with 2hs the entire expansion.
plz, Rogues have assloads of survivability and ways to mitigate or flat out ignore damage. I feel sorry for Warriors this expac, awful class hall and both their DPS specs are either trash or soon to be trash.

I quit wow in WoD and went to play FF14, and it was really fun once you get to the lategame. For a while.
Unfortunately quantity beats quality in this case, while boss fights are the best in FF14, that's all there is to do once you're done with the story. Palace of the Dead kinda helped, but it's not enough. And I'm not saying FF14 is a bad game, they just can't beat a game that has been out for so long while FF14 only has a b-team working on its content.
When you reach max level in WoW, you can
>Gear up and do Heroics
>Gear up and do Mythics
>Gear up and do LFR
>Gear up and do raids
>Farm old instances for mounts or pets
>Rep dailies
>Dumb garrisson shit
>Collect pets
>Try to do achievements for the sake of them, or for items/mounts/pets
>do normal pvp
>do arena
>roleplay
>farm archeology for rare items
>do profession stuff
>get transmog items and make a cool transmog
Currently there's like 4 things to do endgame in FF14

That Abomination is an abomination.

And I bet they didn't update the Felguard models, either.

The class with the highest DPS specialization so you can bitch on Cred Forums in 1 month when you get nerfed

>this worgen druid world quest giver in val'sharah

goddamn that voice

>They brought back the whole talking head appearing on screen thing from Diablo 3

Fuck Blizzard

Make your own group then? Obviously they want a quick clean run, that's why people set the req ilvl that high otherwise I see people asking for 830-835 don't bullshit.

My first run I made my own group called "CoS first run anyone welcome" it was 4 of us all new to the place and a tank who knew the dungeon already joined and lead us, we cleared it with no wipes.

And wanna know what? I usually make my groups need an ilvl of 840, why? because I don't have all day for shitters and I want geared dps so we can breeze through the place. Don't get mad when people that create their OWN groups have their own requirements

???

whatever you want

>even though numerically we are alright in most cases.

When you still see people posting Thunderfury and Harambe spam 24/7 in trade it's no surprise that most of the community are bandwagoning faggots that write off classes as shit without even knowing why.

>people with a life
>fairly hardcore guild
Yeah Normie, you are hardcore now, with your fully epic char and you artifact weapon. Is amazing, right?

Is it wrong that I am having fun with havoc DH?

WoW is an indie game maintained by a small team of volunteers working out of their mother's basement. Cut them some slack.

add brawler's guild to that list

>Celestine of the Harvest

she's the worgen druid trainer. she has a house in stormwind if you want to visit her

and remember, worgen women just want to be pat on the head and called a good girl

She won't sound as good when she's gagging on a full load of your musky pent-up cum, you know.

Tell me you knew a single guy who cleared raids day 1, or even week 1

Are you serious right now?

>the game is bad because it has too much choice
wew lad

>don't have all day for shitters
>had to be carried by an experienced tank
>is also probably a dps cuck
You're just as bad as the other guy not wanting to make groups

You can just mog the handwraps from the Peak of Serenity, those are invisible.

I paid her 1.3k mana and got disconnected from the server

The Wrath of the Lich King starting raids all got destroyed in week 1

On their hardest difficulty too

What is it with you mythic autists wanting to finish a dungeon in 5 minutes max

Do you need to go prep the bull or something

There is supposed to be difficulty and farming/attunement investment to make content last, not just not putting it in the game. If you can complete all the raids of the expansion in 2 weeks they are shit.

shit out of luck then m8

So what did the raiders do for months after that?

There weren't Rift private servers when i was still a poor fag(or at least any worthwhile ones) and now rift has gone to shit. + i really didn't like the art style that much and no i'm not saying that wow ever had a good art style.

Are you? Calling a guild in current WoW "hardcore". Specially one that wait for it's member vacations to end?

Miss 2 raids and you are out of any real hardcore guild.

Wotlk raids had no difficulty. And the "hard mode" achievments were not all cleared week 1.

>Vengence DHs use their claws to attack while they are transformed
>greymane ususes his claws to attack while transformed
>NO glyph for Worgen characters to use their claws

Why is this allowed?

Sorry, which is the new one? It still looks like garbage.

>Be a single class single spec pve only player
>bitch about being bored 3 weeks into the expansion, before raids or myth+ is released

oh gee, I wonder why

Have you tried not talking completely out of your ass? Or do you think any guild that isn't one of the like three competing for world firsts is casual?

Wow!
Breaking news!
WoW doesn't look good, who whould have thought!
Surely I went into this game expecting graphics

WoW is using the Warcraft III RTS engine. The updated models they have now are the very limit of what that engine can handle. Would be nice if they made a completely new modern engine but that would likely take several years knowing Blizzard.

Shit, they still haven't updated the Goblin and Worgen models.

As someone who raided during that time we just kept farming the raids. I got so bored I completed somewhere around 75% of all of the achievements in the game at that point. Thankfully Ulduar came out and was much more difficult.

I would literally do anything for a fucking legendary

>Thats because the common player didnt have addons that could practically play the game for them

bullshit
wowhead was a thing in tbc, and everybody used it. atlas, atlasloot, questhelper, cartographer, and a bunch of other addons existed, too.

>play wow
>call others normies
yeah ok. Call me when you're not playing normie: the mmo

I don't understand how they justify charging so much for a WC3 mod, it's really sad people eat this shit up.

I seriously remember Sarth 3D going down week 1 and the guild who beat it wrote a letter of disgust to Blizzard

>being carried
No, he just lead, everyone managed to go into the dungeon journal and look at the mechanics, we all reviewed it before each fight and it all went well because we *communicated*

I'm so sorry it's hard for people to make a group, go make one with your own requirements. The tools are there to do it just like the tools are there to also weed out shitters. I fucking did every mythic the second week of the game because they are piss easy, I have a guild of raiders and I even opted to sign up for every mythic through the group finder with 830 ilvl and not a single mythic completed. I never got booted once despite never having any of the achieves.

ANYONE that complains how mythics function is the kind of person you don't want to invite to your group anyways.

There's still lots of things to do and I'd honestly rather not have a mythic be twice as long

Well memed my man.

Do you think any guild that waits for the casual players to gear is "hardcore"?

>no reading comprehension
>"time to greentext"
Don't quote me or my wife's son never again.

>Any reference to "Active" players, refers to players who have the wind-up aymeric minion from the 3.3 story

Then that number says nothing. It could perfectly be 500k ppl playing and half of them not giving a fuck about the mains cenario or still leveling up.

Not gonna lie; I'm actually having a lot of fun leveling. I'm 107 right now. The new zones are cool; im glad to be back in Dal, im making mad stax of cash from skinning and herbs, I get 2 mothafucking pets as BM hunter now, hunter class hall is cozy as fuck.

I'm no fanboy either. I fucking hate blizzard and hated the shit out of MoP and WoD. They're just so fucking greedy. 50 fucking dollars for an expansion on a game that alreadu has a monthly subscription, and they still sell fucking mounts and shit on the eshop. God I hate them so much.

Do you think no one but normies care about wow anymore, and raiding isn't just some casual one like playing Rocket League, but then theres this one autist who takes it really seriously for no reason

He's right, though. It's not even an upgraded model just a retexture, and a bad one at that.

Seriously where are you getting the "waiting" part from? If someone doesnt have gear by the time the raids open they're not going, nobody is waiting on them. Just that by delaying the raids opening slightly, people are less rushed. Something pretty much everyone, hardcore players and casuals alike, appreciate.

And my guild had like 15 people that stayed up 30 hours and hit 110 on the tuesday of release and it had people not hitting it in the first week due to being busy in real life.

>2,5sGCD meme agai.

Sigh.....

>Trying to cap leatherworking
>All of the 3 star recipes that dont require blood or fel leather and require a large amount of leather instead because Blood is now BoP (Fire whoever made this decision)
>All of these recipes are locked up tight behind RNG, or Nightfallen rep AND RNG
>Literally made like 30-40 belts at 797 and just finally got 798 last night
Is it this bad for every other profession or did Leatherworkers get fucked in particular?
I just want my moose.

Seriously do fire whoever decided on a BoP primal nether equivalent. I get that you were trying to fuck over Draenorbabbies with 2 crafting professions but cmon.

Thats still a lot. WoW is slowly on its way out but it aint dead yet.

You're fucking retarded if you still haven't realized this is what Blizz does every single expac.

>release 2 weeks worth of content
>6 months of jack shit to do, people are bored as fuck
>release another 2 weeks of content
>6 months of jack shit to do
>release final expac patch (2.5 weeks of content)
>6+ months of jack shit to do before the cycle begins anew

and my post gets deleted by the system

Anyway, if you dislike MoP your taste is garbage my man

As someone who plays both wow and xiv, I'd like to ask you: What the fuck are you doing talking about xiv in a wow thread?

>Picking one of the only two classes who get faster GCD
>Burning all your ogcds in 10 seconds then neglecting how the rest of the fight isnt like that
>Implying character action equals player input

Dunno, I was scrolling down and saw this WoW thread and the 2.5sGCD thing so here I am.

Nice to meet you!

>People linking DPS simulations

You guys do know that unless you're trying to be in a top 100 guild, those charts are literally irrelevant right?

Grinding rep isnt content faggot.

>Just dinged 110 yesterday
>GREAT JOB MESSIAH NOW GO AND GRIND REP FOR ALL THESE FACTIONS DO YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO CONTENT
>ENJOY YOUR DAILI- I MEAN WORLD QUEST!

Dropped so fucking hard.
I accepted the mission table, artifact but i'm NOT grind rep again its the worst of the game that I can be using that time to play better games.

>liking the worst expansion

Primal Nether was originally BoP, and Blood of Sargeras hardly qualifies as its replacement considering you get it from gathering and world quests instead of BC heroics.

>ninja
>looks like a fucking disco gameplay wise
>not even hitting the target

But hey, people seem to play FFXIV mostly because the peddo race,Furry race and the RP community and not the PvP or the PvE content.

Sorry I dont like the "Free to play Korean MMO" aesthetic.

Seriously almost every mount I see in the game from Pandaland makes me feel like I'm playing some nasty chink mmo

Naxx was cleared in 2 days after Wrath because it was severely undertuned. My guild facerolled that place while most of us were still clad in various bits of leveling gear.

Putting an artificial time gate in place wouldn't have made a difference.

if you had to grind rep for "friendly" with the factions you fucked up severely

The charts are irrelevant if you're playing the actual game instead of trying to compete with simulated numbers, since those numbers are always off.

Why are WoW threads so fucking awful on this site?

>look ma, I'm blind and pretending to be dumb on the internet!

All you have to do is look at the horns/spikes to see that they're a lot smoother and actually curve instead of jank in a different direction. It's an updated model, deal with it.

how would you rate the expansions, user?

I like FFXIV a lot, but it is a slower game. Not as extreme as a lot of people would like everyone to believe, but it is slower.

The content is flat out easier as well, or at least it is if you compare hard content from WoW, the minimum skill is higher in FFXIV because of WoW's very casual friendly modes are very easy.

And to be honest, WoW has some Downs Syndrome friendly modes as well.

What the hell are you talking about? I got all pillars of creation (which got me to friendly) at 108. At 110 I unlocked suramar and a handful of quests there to hit friendly to unlock world quests.

The only rep that unlocks new shit is the one in Suramar and the quests there are among the best ever in WoW.

lol wait until you do the 2 instances you unlock with rep court of stars only has 3 bosses and a shit ton of trash its fucking horrifying the other ones good but fuck me man IT WAS NOT WORTH GRINDING THE REP

>do the same dungeon with numbers tuned
>ffxiv has rep dailies
>ffxiv has minion-specific dungeons
>ffxiv has beast tribes
>ffxiv has retainers and soon to be squadrons aka. garrison shit
>ffxiv has minions
>ffxiv has a shit ton of pointless achievements for stuff like The Hunt
>ffxiv has pvp
>ffxiv has the Feast (arena)
>ffxiv has roleplay
>ffxiv has rare items like orchestrion rolls/special mounts/minions
>ffxiv has crafter/gatherer progression
>ffxiv has glamour prisms

Let's not pretend WoW and FFXIV are somehow hugely different here.

WoD was by far the worst expansion

This time they added a phone game artifact grind, so retards think they have content for a year.

It plays an equivalent role in crafting and you still get it from mythics and heroics you fucking retard.

>Ever getting it from gathering
What is this sorcery? I never see the shit.

I also get one maybe two blood of Sarg every other day. Which does me fuck all when I have to make 40 belts to get a point up.

It would probably be a better use of my time to save the Blood of Sarg and wait out the Darkmoon fair

you forgot the best content in the game, aquapolis.

Hey guys WoW is dead! This time for sure!

There is going to be another Felhunter mount this xpac yeah? Fuck Blizzard for making that cool thing locked behind an extra 20 dollarydoos

Points dont really matter m8. Craft what you need to craft in order to quest/use/make money, not for skilling up.

Anyone else quit already?
I just can't get myself to log on and do these godawful daily world quests every fucking day. I'm behind on artifact power already, raiding hasn't even started yet and I'm already at a disadvantage.
Fuck this entire system. I just wanted to raid with my friends.

Moose mount is at cap. It's literally the only reason Im fucking with crafting in the first place since LW dont make money

Worst part is that once one expansion hit the "dead" threshold, they'll release f2p WoW and retards, chinks and SEA monkeys will keep playing this shit for years.

>BAWWW IM AN AMERICAN I WANT EVERYTHING NOW AND IF I DONT HAVE IT NOW IM GOING TO CALL IT A GRIND!!

By every single you mean Cata, Mists, and WoD, where thye were trying the yearly expansion thing. We have a major content patch coming that was announced before Legion even launched.

But it's okay, it's understandable that someone who joined at Cata or after is ignorant of how Vanilla, BC, and Wrath worked.

>FF14 has rep dailies
Just like 3 beastmen ones though, right? And if so, don't list beastmen as another thing. Or do you mean the joke that is GC rep? Heard theyre updating it though. Are they just adding new ranks or making it good?
>minion specific dungeons
>rare items
>minions
Not even close to the scale that WoW has, in FF14 it's a small side thing, in WoW you could easily spend a week or two just obtaining all those things
>has pvp
barely. Everyone aknowledges that ff14 pvp is bad. Once again, it's just a small side thing instead of a feature. I blame it on the b-team again
>achievements
Once again, a small side thing, in WoW you can spend weeks farming achievements for titles or just achievement points
>glamour prism
point wasn't that there's transmog, but theres a list of transmogs you can collect, encouraging grinding it

Like I said, unfortunately it's quantity over quality when talking about this big a scale. All those features are a nice try on fleshing out the game, but mostly because of resource limits, the're just this small thing the devs added, going "Hey, how about we add this achievement system ingame? More the better, right?"

>people that use bodyguards

I have no fucking idea how you weebshit autists can enjoy that mess. Looks absolutely terrible

At a certain level they help you get resources if you equip them with the proper items.

Official 100% indisputable WoW expanion Rankings
1.BC
2.Wrath
3.Cata
4. Legion
5.WoD
6. Panda

WoD and panda are pretty close though

underground was fun before the carebears waltzed in

>use my free 100 boost on a draenei paladin
>Ashbringer looks like a tiny fucking 1 handed
>shield in prot is the size of a buckler

Disgusting, I feel like I've wasted that now, should've gone with tauren.

>wanting to kill things as slow as possible

You must be over the age of 18 to browse this website.

which ones
can you farm resources outside of wqs?

>We have a major content patch coming that was announced before Legion even launched.

Nice day 1, uh I mean day 21 DLC.

Your "major content" is rehashed kara. lol.

>kill things slow
I don't know that feel, tankfag

>not playing tauren for every possible class

Yes you fucked up, delete your characters and remake them. We'll wait.

waiting for his gdc to finish

MoP was an amazing expansion and the only reason people hate it is because they're ignorant retards going "hurr kung fu panda XDXDXD"

1. WotLK
2. BC
3. MoP
4. Legion

9001. Cata
900000000001. WoD

I use Matron Mother Malavolence because she is an extra AOE ability for burning down mobs while I farm.

Anyone who has one sticking to their side though is a fucking shitter

>Anyone who has one sticking to their side though is a fucking shitter
>not using the shade one

>BAW
>I'M KOREN AND LIKE LONG TEDIOUS FUCKING GRINDS EVEN LONGER THEN F2P MMOS IN MY COUNTRY
>PEOPLE SHOULD PRAISE MY EPEEN FOR DOING SO MUCH GRINDY SHIT

>tauren anything but warrior/DK

Are you one of those faggot tauren paladins, or worse, a priest?

Are Demon Hunters fun? how is leather armor for mogging?

someone post an actual dps chart please

no noxxic shit
no other shit

>tauren
>not fem draenei, male orc or undead

FUCKING LEYSTALKER DRO FUCK OFF ALREADY STOP RUINING MY FUCKING RUNS EVERY SINGLE TIME I SPENT MORE THAN THE MINIMUN THIS FAGGOT POPS UP

>awful class hall
>can be teleported to any part of the map
youtube.com/watch?v=hMsCdc3OBG8
>literally Valhalla

Whatever you say.

>Arms is nearly top dps

Okay you're just a fucking idiot.

>Using Shade "Spew the edgiest dialog in the game" Akama
>Ever
Fuck you user

warcraftlogs.com/

yes
good

you need to defeat dro if you want to finish the scenario
also you shouldnt ever enter with less than 2000 mana

goes great with DH you fuck

Affliction Warlock gets better Artifact traits because holy shit they're so bad.

>Liking memehalla
It's like redditors want to out themselves on this website now

>We felt Beast Master were spending too much time not focusing on their pets, we've removed all non-pet abilities and replaces them with pets.
>All pet stats are now scaled down 75%
>Titan Strike is now replaced with a Cat Gun.

>fem draenei
>pathetic tiny weapons and shields

No thanks.

If you started playing the clearly superior species you wouldn't feel so threatened.

All of those are awful choices, though.

>sin buffed because shitty aoe and blizzard really doesn't want to buff their aoe

He literally says stuff like "My soul is hatred" you fucking 12 year old with a katana collection

>he isin't farming exp on his followers for the 850 ilvl attunement

i dont understand this site

Survival Hunter is so badly design, the spec skills have almost no synergy, you basically use filler abilities until you can use multiple moongose bite.

This was also the case before in vanilla, shortly after release the absolute most efficient questing / farming routes were already released to the public by players and same goes for all game mechanics.

What's wrong with bodyguards?

>putting the word meme on something for no reason
wew you were right about redditors outing themselves blud

oh no, and you're playing as demon "edgelord" hunter
fucking faggot

>>literally Valhalla

wow, valhalla in world of warcraft, literally. Nice. really interesting user. I love how it's just 3 big empty rooms, it reminds me of that shit-I mean awesome dungon in cata where the entire thing is just pretty backgrounds with zero substance.

>My soul is hatred
nigga, you best be lying. I'm fuckni' dead if this shit is legit.

then dps numbers wont benefit you in any form

This game looks nice and I played it for about a month before Legion came out. Tbh I would play it but I find WoW to be way more fun.

>rogue sitting at level 50
FUCKING CHRIST ALMIGHY it'll take a week at best

>the spec skills have almost no synergy

Why do skills need to have synergy?

I forget the name but some items from class hall missions or the order box can give extra gold or order resources when completing WQs. Not sure if there are ones for other shit.

idk man, I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. I appreciate your appreciation of WotLK, but liking MoP is just beyond my comprehension.

I'm conflicted about Cata. I had a ton of fun playing it, and I really loved the content, but I can't believe they literally permanently destroyed the world that we all loved, just for 1 expansion over a year and a half.

>did you get all your hidden artifact skins?

Is there ANY spec that can get their hidden artifact skin yet? They all seem to be locked behind raids, exalted reputation grinding or items that don't spawn/drop like they did in beta.

Thats not a cooldown you stupid piece of shit.

XIV survives off only 200k according to the survey. They're fine

You mean from WC3?

>they're ignorant retards going "hurr kung fu panda XDXDXD"

How could you possibly reduce my ignorance to a point where I could like kung fu pandas? That's asinine.

Man you know WoW is dead when its fanbase so ferociously defends the numerous problems with the game, you know if they had confidence in it they wouldnt reply at all

>content patches are now DLC

So this is the "throw random words together and try to form some kind of insult" phase of complaining.

>hurr it's only Karazan!

And a raid, and a lot of outdoor content. Of course you twits always only focus on one thing and hope everyone else doesn't know about the rest.

>1 minute cooldown

hmm

>expansion that added LFD is #1
fuck off

I aint fooling that might not be his exact words but it's my soul is something like hatred rage or anger.

Anyone who uses the shade is a fucking bitch boy, no exceptions

so literally every game on Cred Forums

Wow could survive at 1 million subs and be just fine.

If only FFXIV didn't control like complete dog shit.

Mists was good tho

Show me where in WC3 giant disembodied heads randomly popped up on my screen intrusively to give me constant updates as to the progress of my quest or to taunt me, while somehow knowing what I'm doing and being able to see me and talk to me over distances that sound wouldn't cover. Show me where that happened.

Rate my DH cutie.

I had a lot of fun for the first week but I don't feel like doing mythics now I got shit to do and lost all interest

people have mentioned it before but I don't even want to make alts in full faith because just re-doing the same quests and content is boring no matter how you switch it up

>content patches are now DLC

Yes, they're downloadable content. Are you retarded?

Tauren paladins/priests are the only true paladins as they are the only ones dedicated to an actual god instead of some abstract concept of light

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO AT LVL 110

wqs are shit

i hate pvp

heroicdungeons all done
!?1?1?!?

>entire game is now DLC

Ill say it again
>Liking Memehalla
Easiest way to spot a redditor

Just do achievements and grind for rep user! That's the *content* you paid for after all!

An'she doesn't exist and it's just something for them to believe in that lets them channel the Light.

>liking the expansion that introduced a new neutral race, a new class, challenge modes, brawler's guild, scenarions, pet battles and the biggest continent of an expansion to date is "beyond your comprehension"

You don't know what you're talking about anymore do you?

Holy shit you people do exist

Once again, see

do you level a mage in frost spec or what

i just wanna do dungeons, stand there and dps

why? it's content you can download.

Says the one who started calling more content you don't pay extra for DLC. Does this also apply to FFXIV and other MMOs when they release content patches or only WoW because you hate it so much?

>Slutmogs
>Ever

Clearly she DOES exist if invoking her name and power gives you holy magical powers.

Sold better than ffxiv :^)

>a new neutral race

shitty pandas

> a new class

the class nobody wanted or cares about

>challenge modes brawler's guild

wow it's nothing

>scenarions

ruined questing

>pet battles

pokemon rip off

>biggest continent of an expansion

emptiest continent too

>nelf
>slutmog
>an ugly slutmog at that

back to wowg, shitter

Perfect time for them to incorporate caster weapons into their casting animations, but nope, weapons still glued to our backs or sides.

By that backwards logic every expansion is utter shit.

I'm sorry that you don't know what DLC means, don't get mad at me.

is there a dalaran - legion portal for mages?

>Pandaria
>empty

What logic? I posted my opinion you ignoramus. Go read a dictionary before you use words you don't know.

Obviously.

That's just how the Light works. There have even been undead and Twilight Hammer paladins, all you need is faith strong enough and the power is there.

>farming rep by having followers as bodyguards

absolutely retarded
every WQ you do your follower gets 150 xp if he's your bodyguard

going from rare to epic is 100k xp, so by using your followers as bodyguards you're gonna have to do ~666 WQs

meanwhile, im just chillin here leveling my followers through missions

where

Put I hate weebshit? Time to go back to vanilla WoW then.

>new PoE patch has more content that the new WoW expansion
kek

Pandaria was actually super empty. Kunlai had vast open spaces with nothing, same for Valley

LEVELING AS A MAGE IS SO FUCKING OBNOXIOUS JESUS CHRIST I DIE EVERY TIME THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 MOBS

Nah.

>milk til final xpac
>maybe console release
>full blow f2p follows with good boy items for those who stuck with it
>hardcore jew in game store
>legacy severs with sub fee for nostalgia nerds

Dey ain't goin no wheres, hoss.

>He hasn't collected all the legendaries he'll need for the expansion already

Any portal trainer, the teleport requires level 105 and the portal requires level 110.

>Not as good as mine/10

>pvp
>skill

Oops silly me

Oh yeah Pandaland is just fucking briming with content you dirty furfag

I can't even wield 2k

There's a raid boss spawn and multiple questing areas right there.

im14andhereismyslutmog/10

ie trash

There are quests and enemies there yknow.
And I actually like that a lot more than the broken isles who are tiny and cramped as fuck.

Absolutely halaal.

you should remove the feet and go with the barefoot look. those feet don't work with the outfit.

persecute me at your peril

Get a bodyguard are you dumb.

You fucks blow through all the content and whine and complain. There's still plenty shit to do. Whether or not your short attention span wants to let you do it is another story.

Stop being so judgmental. That age is a time of transformation, discovery and unbalanced hormones.

Just let him be.

>demon cunters trying to look proskill supahleet

Nigger, you're literally a one button spec. All you do is spam chaos bite and occasionally use fel rush so you can spam more chaos strike

that was 3.3 million copies sold within the first 24 hours of release nignog

i'm lvl 100

Spotted the player with no tank spec or stuns

>pvp
>requires skill
>not being about picking the most broken classes that blizzard are too incompetent to fix fast and wrecking everyone else.

Nigger right now arena is just a DH on a team with two other clowns 1v3'ing the other team unless they got a DH themselves.

wow quests and enemies

amazing

how does blizzard do it

>Pandaria
>home of pandas
>literally 1 panda town in the entire continent

lel

I just did this run and I'm not really sure what happened but he just died.

Somehow the entire room got aggro'ed, I died, but then I didn't, and then the boss dropped dead along with everything.

I would take another WoD anyday if it meant Pandaria would be erased for the games history .

There are plenty of panda towns?

Go fuck yourself mate.

If you had any idea about DK you'd know that it has a talent which makes the cooldown a lot shorter when using Death Coil.

Don't talk about shit you don't know anything about you turbonigger.

You're right I see the light now, how could I have been so wrong? Big fields of nothing you have to traverse is a huge improvement when compared to things actually happening and sometimes practically 3 zones for the price of 1

go rogue or not

>make a point
>get proven wrong
>move goalposts

Oh yeah, like what?

It's not like the isles are any faster to get across, they're so riddled with mountains it still takes forever to get anywhere.

>try to argue against a point by going on a tangent
>get proven wrong
>wow you moved the goalposts!

Ruined WC RTS-Wrath Goblins/10

You two are shameful.

BDK never fucking dies unless you're intentionally not pressing buttons.

If you're refering to their damage you better be fucking joking.

The funniest thing about people complaining about Legion is that they don't even know what they want.

They don't want dailies
They don't want world quests
They don't like raids or mythic dungeons
They don't like rep grinds
They don't like anything

I have a question for you spags, what do you think you're meant to be doing at end game? Do you actually even know what you want? Are you meant to be raiding? That's coming next week, so what your shitty argument goes away as soon as that releases. Then there will be new dungeons, world bosses, storyline progressions etc.

Every other flightpoint in Kun-Lai, Jade Forest, Krasarang Wilds and Valley of the Four Winds?

Your DH looks like a skank.

I like you.

Altough I wouldn't say Frost mages have a better looking artifact. I like the Fire mage fire orbs over their head, would want something similar but with Frost like snow crystals or some chilly aura.

Frost mage is best mage, yet everyone plays Fire mage because it has no downside. What I also want to see is Fire mages without Ice barrier. They shouldn't have that imo as it's more of a Frost spell.

post them then

Not the guy you are replying to but there are several panda settlements across several zones. Why are you commenting on an expansion you never played?

How was it a tangent? You said it's empty, were told by several people it's not, and then went on to try and argue that those things in it don't count.

Literally moving goalposts.

>Frost mage is best mage, yet everyone plays Fire mage because it has no downside. What I also want to see is Fire mages without Ice barrier. They shouldn't have that imo as it's more of a Frost spell.
fire mage should have that fire aura back as a shield

I did play it. Post them.

I wonder how the response to this is overall. me and several friends of mine who started playing in vanilla, stopped after WoTLK but have checked out every expansion for like a week since and got bored, are all pretty amazed with how legion turned out.

we've been playing as much of this game as we have been when we initially started, it really sparked something in us that's been missing forever. I wonder if its just us, or if its similar for most other players who are giving it a shot. OR if it will turn out like wod where it gets boring soon, just a little bit later than WoD did (we got bored of WoD after a week).

Frost mages have always been the best and Ice Barrier should go back to being a Frost only talent.

>warbear woolies slutmog#58495485

Every other DH in the hall has those on.

MY DH isnt unique or anything. But i dont know why people use those same legs all the time.

>Look at how barren these zones are
>B-but they have QUESTS a-a-and MONSTERS!
Fucking and? Literally only Deadwind Pass and Crystalsong Forest dont meet that measurement, maybe Dustwallow Marsh too since Theramore is RIP and I doubt anyone remembers that Mudsprocket exists

>were told by several people it's not

a screenshot was literally posted that shows that it is. You can't just ignore evidence and declare yourself right bud.

>d-dailies are better than world quests and are somehow not a grind
They aren't timegated and give much more rep per day.

And a raid boss, but you conveniently ignored that.

You haven't played DH

How about you look them up you retard?
In terms of more major settlements Halfhill, temple of the jade serpent and Tian Monastery come to mind. Valley of the Four Winds is basically an entire zone that's populated by pandas and their farms.

you think one world boss somehow invalidates his point? really?

Sarth 25 3D was 3 mini bosses and Sarth. People complained about it? Far as im concerned the difficulty was filling the roles needed for the achievement and not actually being able to down Sarth with them up. Naxx made more sense with their difficult acheievements. But complaining to blizz about hey Sartharion is too easy was kind of obvious which is why they were added with VoA just to help get gear for naxx then later released Ulduar and Trials and ICC

Are you actually retarded? The person taking the shot is out of rendering range for the npcs.

One world boss wow I yield

I have been bested by Pandarias superior korean mmo aesthetic

>How about you look them up you retard?

I can't look up things that don't exist.

>temple of the jade serpent and Tian Monastery

Those aren't towns, they're temples where monks train. Show me towns where the general panda populace lives.

>fire
>nerfed
AHahahaha

His point is that there is nothing there, which is demonstrably false.

Hey guys heads up, I'm getting a legendary today.

Just wanted all of you to hear it first.

Who the fuck is talking about npcs? I'm talking about towns, cities, dungeons, any points of interest.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that worgen and tauren in their base form are obviously way stronger looking than their dinky cat forms? Its like they shapeshift into weaker forms to fight.

the same people that claim vanilla was better, when vanilla had far less shit to do.

my day in vanilla
>login
>see what guild is up to
>need dps for ubrs
>go join for a run
>finish with that
>fly out to ashenvale to sign up for wsg
>sit on rock for half an hour watching people duel while waiting for group to form
>wsg done
>decided to run stratholme to see if I can get some gear
>finish that
>pvp again because don't feel like running ubrs again
>hours later AV match finished
>need gold so head out to epl to farm some scarlet
I don't know why anyone would want to return to those days.

Where monks train and live which make up a significant part of the panda population.
And again, even though you conveniently ignored it, valley of the four winds is an entire zone basically populated by the general panda population.

Oh yeah no you're right, there's textures and models there too, I guess that proves that something is there idiot

>TFW got banned from WoW forums for claiming questing it Suramar is like being raped.

When is the SJW fad going to die?

In that screenshot, there is places where one world boss can spawn. The other at release is in a different zone, the two added in 5.2 are in two more different zones, and the 5 others in 5.4 are on another new zone.

Yes they're stronger but they aren't as dexterous. The point of cat form is to be a ninja not a big strong dude. That's why their main stat is Agility not Strength.

>Where monks train and live which make up a significant part of the panda population.

A significant part of the panda population are monks? Monks who live in seclusion in random temples for what purpose?

that's some pretty hard projecting there bud, maybe your brain would function a little better if you'd stop sucking blizzards cock while typing

>is an entire zone basically populated by the general panda population.

There are 4 or 5 small farms bro. Is that supposed to be the general panda population?

>tfw you put all your artifact power into one spec
>if that spec gets nerfed you're utter trash

>Do you actually even know what you want?
Yep,
>That's coming next week, so what your shitty argument goes away as soon as that releases.
lolno, it's just 2 raids. Proibably it's gonna be even larger disaster for WoW than WoD.
>storyline progressions etc.
Yeah, more timegated solo-quests, very interesting.

There are several quest areas in that screenshot.
And even if that's not enough for you, it's just one fucking shot and angle. The zone has plenty of stuff.

Whats the best way to get Honor? I really dig the pvp skin for the shadow priest artifact but I've never been a big fan of pvp

>Demon Hunters wear as little as possible for maximum mobility, this is canon
>"hurr slut skank whore foul female beast trying to seduce my gay ass!"

Easy fix if Hunter.

Put it all on MM. Always starts shit then ends up on top 2 patches into any expansion.

Nevermind the fact that by that logic, no race in WoW has an actual population, but yes, that and the other settlements around the continent are the general panda population.
They are canonically not a populous race.

Who do you think you're fooling? I've played the game, I know what's there.

Unless you're trying to be a server wide top raiding guild, it wont impact you if you get nerfed.

Apparently not.

>We got how many dungeons and how much other things at launch?
7 shitty and easy dungeons.

get a fireplay team rolling

It's super fun. Run skirmishes to cap honor levels. Spriests are fucking gods in 3s

>getting banned for making shit analogies

something we could use here on Cred Forums

14 and 15 points in two artifacts here respectively, I don't even give a fuck

Literally every webm is see of this game is the character standing still. I'm guessing theres animation lock?
LOL

They're always shitty and easy no matter what expansion it is according to you "Nothing you can do pleases me!" people.

Apparently shadow priests will he getting shadowform back.

>They are canonically not a populous race.

Yeah, conveniently for the devs who want to make an empty continent for little effort

You guys shouldn't worry about artifact power too much. It barely makes a difference whether or not you invested in one or two specs in terms of when you hit your major traits due to the way power scales and artifact knowledge works.

Jade Forest has little villages you never have any reason to go to, but they're still there.

>They're always shitty and easy no matter what expansion it is according to you "Nothing you can do pleases me!" people.

That's because every expansion is worse than the last, dipshit. Blizzard gives no fucks anymore

leveling as non tank class still sucks major balls

Except there are plenty of settlements.

>fireplay

what? sorry but I've not done arenas since my team disbanded years ago

He's basically just baiting at this point, he's been proven wrong so many times he's just acting like a retard for (you)s

lol little villages

where's the panda capital btw? where's their version of shattrath or dalaran?

Not sure about ranged, but leveling my enh shaman was a breeze. Queued as a healer at 110 for some ez queues

You type like a snank.

>Just like 3 beastmen ones though, right? And if so, don't list beastmen as another thing. Or do you mean the joke that is GC rep? Heard theyre updating it though. Are they just adding new ranks or making it good?

There's like 7 tribes

>Not even close to the scale that WoW has, in FF14 it's a small side thing, in WoW you could easily spend a week or two just obtaining all those things

Yes it does. Almost every dungeon in heavensward has a rare minion. That alone will take a week because you roll against others.

>barely. Everyone aknowledges that ff14 pvp is bad. Once again, it's just a small side thing instead of a feature. I blame it on the b-team again

No one cares about shitty pvp. Play Black Desert or Warhammer or something if you want actual pvp.

>Once again, a small side thing, in WoW you can spend weeks farming achievements for titles or just achievement points

Is time spent an indicator of quality for you? FFXIV has .00000001% near-impossible achievements. Doesn't mean anything.

>point wasn't that there's transmog, but theres a list of transmogs you can collect, encouraging grinding it

Yes, raid gear from previous tiers. Any armor from old dungeons. Same shit.

Jeezus christ you're really reaching. Stop drinking the mmo koolaid.

Nice try shill.
Also, let's not forget about most shittiest questing in WoW.

You've proven nothing imbecile. If you had, you faggots wouldn't be replying.

You forgot where it all started
>Age of Conan
Wow is dead guys Cya in AOC

Duuuuuuuuude tits

The shrines in the vale. They may seem smaller since they're split and you're only every seeing half.

Tell me Cred Forums what edge is the best? Dh anime edge or Dk heavy metal edge?

I remember seeing retards during the TBC release cry how WoW is dead and everyone is gonna quit because they're losing all those sweet dank purps

Pandas have no real central government and so they also lack a capital.

Why do you faggots even play?

Like the guy you replied to stated, there is literally no way in satisfying you people.

shrines that are uninhabited until the player moves in. weird innit

He clearly has, because that is exactly how they play

>inb4 b-b-b-but muh fury of the illidari

Fem Arthas tiddies are better

>DH
>a bloo bloo bloo out life is so hard we have demons inside of us
>DK
>FUCK THE HORDE RAISE NAZGRIM, FUCK THE ALLIANCE RAISE TROLLBANE, FUCK SYLVANUS BREAK INTO UC AND FREE OUR BRO

You tell me

>using a completely rng system for random legendaries
Whats good about it?

>Why do you faggots even play?

I don't you stupid faggot

>Like the guy you replied to stated, there is literally no way in satisfying you people.

try making a decent game for once you lazy cunts

How were they uninhabited?

>FUCK THE LIGHT RAISE TIR-
>FUCK

>dalaran
Top fucking kek

still trying to find the name of this movie