GRAVITY RUSH 2

GOTY CONFIRMED

GOTY CONFIRMED

gematsu.com/2016/09/gravity-rush-2-reveals-vast-world-map-phantasy-star-online-2-collaboration

youtu.be/nkdgCs16WB0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mumrik612/status/776556006868332544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not really GOTY but still good.

I AM MOIST!

No vita no buy

>GOTY because they revealed the map
Flop of the year incoming, like Gravity Rush Remastered.

HNGGG

She's so cute

twitter.com/mumrik612/status/776556006868332544

Nurse outfit confirmed

HNGGGGG

Man, I need to get back to finishing the first game.

If it makes you feel happy, this game wont sell that much but the people making it don't even care for sales.

Also, it's supposed to be the last game, so GR only lasted as long as the vita itself.

i will never not be mad that they canned the vita version, but i dont think it can justify me getting a ps4 just for GR2

I just think this series should be more noticed since creative games are getting more rare.

It's a shame really, i hope that they still continue with the series.

MY DICK

I'm pre-ordering this shit. I should play GR Remastered some more today.

Maybe they could make a third one just to add more stuff into the series, or a spin off with Raven.

Or get a western studio to fuck everything up by making the gameplay worse and ruin Kat's face.

Considering the scope that they're going for with the sequel, the Vita would not have been able to handle it well.

Gravity rush remastered was by a western studio

I meant something like a shitty reboot

Looking forward to it, I was hoping for more Dragon Quest stuff but this was one of the big ones my eyes are set on.

Gravity Rush was complete trash. You really need to stop shilling this shit

Enjoy the 3 days off

This is coming in december right?

Yes

I didn't buy it on the PS4, already played it on the Vita and it was really good back then, this is designed for PS4, should be decent.

Not that you'd care since you entered the wrong thread fag.

The potential for the series to be improved by moving the platform was worth it. The vita was limiting it, not just in the graphics department.

Probably not. There seems to be a trend of delaying games due to the PS Pro announcement. Though, I really do hope it makes it in December.

Japan Studio is a first party dev, they were probably the first ones with access to the Pro.
It's coming in December, I bet my soul on it.

Too many semen demons in this game.

They've kept the comicbook-style conversations, neat.

Last thing the sequel would've needed was soulless in-engine talking heads instead of hand drawn portraits. I'm looking at MGS2 here.

How would I get into this series if I don't own shitty handhelds?

It's on the PS4.

both games?

Do I have to play Gravity Rush 1 to enjoy the game or can I jump right in?

oh yes

Yes.

seriously though, i liked the Original gravity rush a lot.
bought it on Vita (when i got the system) and again with the remaster
but this should be a 40$ game.

>hoop earrings
SLUT
SLU T
SL U T
S L U T

Considering the fact that I actually finished GR really says something about it's quality, since I don't remember the last time I finished a game.

What makes you say it should be $40?

>not wanting to see the ear rings move around while she jerks her head in motion as she sucks your dick

I looked that site up but I just can't tell if it's one big joke or not.

This is just too anime for me guys. You sure this is going to be good?

It's a rather direct sequel, and the first games story is pretty much entirely world set up for the story as a whole, so you should really play the first.

First is worth playing, not super long and very cheap anyway.

Is it me or does this trailer show a massive graphical downgrade? The first trailers they showed for this thing looked so bright and colorful, now it went back to the same foggy, dull color pallet that Remastered had.

>where do you think you are.png

Those aren't hoops user. Hoops go through your ear. Those are ring earrings.

the original was 40$
the rerelease on PS4 was 20$
games like Recore and Ratchet and Clank 2016 came out at 40$
tons of japanese niche games come to the west at 40$ price.
i feel like 60-70 bucks is a little too much for a singleplayer game with those graphics and that amount of marketing

It's almost as if there were different zone in the game

They fooled you. Everything you saw before was running on a PS4 Pro with HDR enabled.

40$/€40 would be nice. I'd love to pre-order the game and support the devs (especially because the game probably won't sell much), but the usual retail price is just too much.

They showed multiple zones in this trailer and they all looked muddy. I'm not trying to start shit. I hope it is just the fact that it's a different zone.

Most of this trailer is in Hekseville, and they're clearly attempting to maintain the first games aesthetic in those areas, which means heavy use of single colours.

TGS gameplay shown in the new areas looks the same as earlier trailers.

I wonder of those kids stuck on the arc are dead yet

You'd think that would be a plot point worth mentioning. Did everyone forget after the ice cream party at the end of the original game?

Is first game good? Looks interesting but a bit repetetive from the videos. It's on sale for 10€ on PS4 right now.
Please don't tell my waifu is the only thing going on in it.

So this wont be delayed, right?

combat is clunky, enemy design uninspired but the world and the movement are really fun to explore.
it's basically SpiderMan 2

Racing is great, characters are great, exploring is great, combat is a bit on the shallow side though.

What ever happened to Zaza?

I expect that to be explained in the ova

The ending of the first game has the kids safe, but still unawoken on the ark, back in Hekseville.

Chances are it'll be brought up at some point.