What are games with large cultural impact?

What are games with large cultural impact?

>games
>cultural impact
football
hockey
handegg
baseball

GTA
Counter Strike
WoW
Dota & LoL
Doom
CoD
Halo
Mario & Sonic
Tetris
Sims

>give the pope undertale
>the pope then comes out and asks young people to reject video games

Autisttale btfo

>Being autistic enough to want to give a pope a video game so that he can see the fact that there are video games out there that he's probably not really interested in

Anyone want to condense this video for me? I do not want to give this faggot views, let alone waste my time listening to his retardery and faggot voice.

Pope gets steam code for undertale.

Pokemon

FNAF: Sister Location

Nah, I understand that. I just figured this video would be like explaining his reasoning behind it after the big shitstorm it caused.

He gave the pope Undertale so he could make a video about how he gave the pope Undertale.

I can give the pope a bag of dog shit, then summarily get imprisoned for a hand full of reasons, does that mean the pope now loves dog shit?

>vidya geams are to violent says the pope
>NO! look at undertale! says MatFag

can't remember the rest anymore but it was something like that

ok, thanks

>Counter Strike
>Dota & LoL
>Doom
>Halo
>Sonic
>Sims

lol no

MatPat is everything wrong with the Internet, which sucks cause he used to be alright.

Games now have commercials in movie theaters and during prime time. Games have become enough of a thing that a terrible show references them often, and fake gamer girls is a mainstream thing.

To claim games have not had a cultural impact, for better or worse, is pure faggotry of the highest order.

KOF

I'm so mad about this
I'm so unreasonably fucking mad
This fucking faggot
This fucking youtube eceleb clickbaiting famewhore
This stupid fucking retard who's accomplished absolutely nothing in his life met one of the most influential individuals on the planet
He could've done anything
He could've done anything in the fucking world
And he gave the pope a copy of a fucking meme game from the internet
AND I GUARANTEE
I MOTHER FUCKING O N E H U N D R E D P E R C E N T G U A R A N T E E
THAT THE SOLE REASON HE DID IT WAS SO HE COULD MAKE A BULLSHIT CLICKBAIT VIDEO THAT WOULD GET SHITPOSTED ALL OVER KOTAKU AND POLYGON AND RPS
SAYING "LOOK, I GAVE THE POPE A COPY OF (POPULAR INDIE GAME)"

THAT'S WHY HE DID IT
HE USED IT FOR MORE FUCKING EXPOSURE

And what makes me even more fucking mad is that he was chosen for this
He wasn't just some random asshole that showed up to the event, he was INVITED there as a representative of youtube
I guess this is how far we've sunk, to the point that a mental fucking retard like matpat is now a "representative of youtube"

Should've been the new DOOM game. Just explain you're a righteous God warrior that kills demons for the good of humanity. He'd have been into that. Probably wouldn't have played it either so he never would've checked to see if you were lying.

Well it's not surpruse that matpat would give a game to the fagiest pope in existence. Maybe he thought he would accept his brand of retardation.

I hate the faggot too. Hes such a narcissist, filling every video with his face and photoshopped edits of his face every 5 fucking seconds. And why the fuck does the pope have googly eyes in the thumbnail. Im not religeous or anything but thats just disrespectful since he was formally invited to visit the pope

>Half Life
>CoD 4
>Doom
>Pac-Man
>GTA (I think)
>Gears of War (popularized coverbased shooters)
I think that is pretty much it. None of them besides Pac-Man did anything really big though I wouldn't believe as far as the world goes.

I would've given this to the pope

>Been working as a teacher in a Jesuit high school for over 10 years
>Pope Francis is Jesuit
>This thread
Jesuits are known for living lives dedicated to servitude, they "serve in order to be more". Pope Francis isn't against video games, he just wants young men and women to stop being so sedentary and go out in order to make the world a better place by taking other activities such as sports, politics, arts, etc. I'm sure that he has no personal thing against video games, bit it's when people spend too much time on them, or only making them one's life goal which causes a problem. He has better things to do than worry about a single video game which he would have to spend precious time in in order to understand and get the whole "Undertale helps make this world a better place because you can be pacifist" bullshit.

Why is this a thing? Why don't we see this weird all-consuming """gaymer culture""" for other hobbies where people try to force it's importance in real life? Where are the militant anime watchers? The radical classic car restorers? fuck

>IT'S REAL

10 years? In the same school? I guess you've not got caught yet then, respect.

Tetris had a huge impact, don't even try to deny this.

'sup leddit

Because only Reddit knows that Jesuits are notorious pederasts.

i´m starting to think that game theorists have mental health issues you wouldnt give childrens games to political people if you had any working brain that is telling you to stop manchilding fucking around

I honestly take solace in the knowledge that, if I ever met the pope, the fucking pope, I wouldn't be stupid enough to give him a slip of paper with a steam code for a flavor of the month indie game.

as long as you do a good enough job, and people see that you can't easily be replaced, you can work anywhere really

Well what ""should"" he have given the Pope then?

>Give the Pope Undertale
>Make a theory video about why you did it

>
I think it has something to do with Let's Play culture.

People can be invested in video games without ever 'really' experiencing them, which leads to all sorts of retarded opinions about them. No one in the enthusiast community really believes Stardew Valley is the greatest farming simulator ever made, for example, but since it pushes a gay agenda, politically minded people claim it is.

Bad Rats of course.

9fag, then?

CK2 to give him the right ideas.

Are you literally the only person in the world who is unaware that Jesuits are well-known for raping children?

Ah, facebook trash.
We meet again.

newsflash youtubers are retarded just like their audience. you dont need anything to make a clickbait video where you´re talking shit for bunch of 7 year olds

It's OK if you don't know what a Jesuit actually is. Don't be embarrassed. You can ask.

If you could give the Pope a game that he would in its entirety, what would you give him?

nigga just said he works at a high school, pretty damn sure people that age know what rape is and they'd tell the second someone tried to pull that shit off

Not a fucking video game

Or if he absolutely had to, at least meet him halfway and give him one of those bootleg christian NES games or something.

>he would play

I know who they are.
I just think you should stop projecting your masturbatory fantasies onto them.

Videogames are made by and for manchildren.
Anime is a patrician hobby for intelligent people such as myself.

How was Doom not important? It appeared on TV shows and the media blamed it for school shootings. There were universities that wrote software specifically for removing Doom from their computers because students wouldn't stop playing it. It was a fucking phenomenon.

Fuck mobile

Most disgusting and cringing image i've ever seen.

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the r/atheism's two blocks down.

Doom

> culture shock
> it's a outsourced episode just made to fool people thinking a main episode is up

that guy is the biggest jew on youtube it's crazy
> display trophy gf for view
> sell consulting on how to grew your channel to other youtuber
> multiple outsourced low quality spin off series
> stealth sponsored content
> jumped on youtube red
> outsource nearly every aspect of the main show I'm not even sure he wrote the thing himself