What is the point of this system?

What is the point of this system?

ps4 controller

being able play it's exclusives, PS2 ports, PS1 and PSP games on the go is comfy.

A) ports of decent games on a handheld, but found in greater quality elsewhere

B) weebshit for weebs

C) Wii U controller for your PS4

I'm probably gonna pick one up when it gets cheaper for the ports and stuff because I have an affinity for handhelds. If you're watching, Sony, some kind of Ace Combat collection might expedite that decision.

It plays video games

plays games

Buy it preowned so Sony doesn't get any money and pirate the 8 good games the system has.

Videogames, obviously

I don't see the point of denying Sony money (though I'd still buy it preowned just for the better price), but also don't buy it new thinking you're supporting the product enough to make anything happen. They've already written the thing off.

1- Weeb games
2- Remote play for PS4
3- Cross-buy and cross-save with lots of PS4 games including psone classics
4- If you're paying for psplus you get 2 games each month and their usually okay-ish
5-Weeb games

>PS2 ports
We needed way more of those. My Vita was pretty much an R&C and Sly Cooper machine because everything else I wanted to play wa sonly on the PS3 store.

Why do Sony deserve money for abandoning the entire system after just 2 years on the market?

If you buy one and own a PS3 and PC, there is zero reason to get a PS4

Wait you actually need to pay por psplus in the vita to go online?
lmao

to play games

One too many nukes, or one two few. Fuck...

That Ratchet & Clank reboot is really good.

You have good opinions

Where in their post do they imply that at all?

Because it doesn't. Online is free on the Vita.

Maybe because they made it in the first place?

You buy one on 3.60 or below firmware and then pirate all the games. Basically every single game worth playing has been dumped, and the scene has only been around for a little over 2 weeks.

>no R2 and L2
>no R3 or L3

So a shittier ps4 controller

Where to pirate?

Is it possible to downgrade the firmware?

GazelleGames
Nope

It's for forums on video games such as this one to shitpost about.

it's my Tactics Ogre and FFT player

Providing games for the PortStation 4

Imagine a world without the Vita, what the fuck would you play on the PS4 all day? You have like Bloodborne for 2 years, and then Persona 5 and FF XV. Unless you really love Xbone ports, Killzone and Knack.