ITT: Games where you are a cool girl/guy

ITT: Games where you are a cool girl/guy.

Is he "our" guy?

what's the story behind this pic?

He farted

I head its actually mid dance, so it just looks like he's standing still while he was actually white people dancing

That's a cool hoodie.

It's hilarious to see white people get on a dance floor.

Seems plausible. Not to mention that Nose Knows behind him to the right is the real embarrassment in this image.

while you were busy dancing we were busy exploiting all of your natural resources and leaving your country in ruins.

it's ridiculous how much older the girls look than the lads
is it just makeup?

What's the story behind this post?

Reminder these kids are all fucking and you're still a virgin loser

It's hilarious to see black people at college and in interviews.

Don't see how that affects me in anyways. at least I won't be 16 with another 16-year old who's knocked up.

>virgin loser is now used as an insult
I want normalfags to leave.

Girls go through puberty earlier than boys. At age 12 girls are usually taller and more mature looking than boys.

I remember going to one of those "all ages" clubs when I was 15 and the crowd was entirely composed of little kids like in that pic and 50 year old men, it was scary

factually wrong, new generation has less sex than those born in 90s and prior

Checked

That's semi-false. New gen females have way more sex while newer gen males ahve less sex.

So basically, females are optimizing their sexual partners and majority of males arent getting any, or far less than previous gens if they arent top percentile.

Friendly advice: You'll regret these words.

Of course a post as dumb as this would get quints

>white woman

lol are you a well know black racist tripfag?
teenagers are just like that, girls develop (grow) faster
try harder nigger, blm will go faster than it came

Its more like new gen females are the same as every other female and go for older guys when they're young and just get themselves into trouble. New gen males are having less sex because more new gen females are fucking older dudes.

Makes sense.

Natural selection has been slacking for a while now.

Or fucking the same 10% of new gen males.

Its mostly thanks to the boom in dating sites and social media, women can easily pick and choose between multiple suitors isntead of having to settle for whoever looks best at the bar that night

This only applies to extremely attractive girls and guys btw.

If you look average the situation is basically the same regardless of gender, although average women can get sex more easily, some of the guys who are gagging that badly are not exactly desirable in any way shape or form.

>implying teens don't just settle for whoever looks best at the frat party one drunken night they shouldn't be at
>same with college women

Only attractive guys, like you said, girls dont have to be super pretty to get laid, but they would definitly prefer it if their one night stand was handsome.

is this the moment when todd invented radiant ai?

Most people would prefer if their one night stand was attractive. Women have more sex because oddly enough they're less stingy when it comes to sex and who they date and such. They're emotional creatures and focus more on that that than say a guy that can get really fucking picky even when drunk as hell.

well pretty much what happens is younger guys don't get any because all the girls their age are banging non-virgin older chads with cars then they grow up as virgins and nothing is more unattractive than a male virgin over 18

Actually men get plenty of sex, or at least I do.
>this thread
White women love to get down and nasty in a circle of guys that know how to dance, even when they can't. It's cute.

lmao

>at least I do

Fuck off Chad, no one cares

that didnt sound like achievement at all. you´re not different from ISIS when you put it that way.

the naruto games let you play as a cool guy

wrong, you can play as the coolest guy

Women are definitly more stingy.

>guy is poor
he's fucked
>woman is poor
guy doesnt care
>guy has average dick
he's fucked
>woman has small tits
it's cute
>guy is a manlet
he's fucked
>girl is an amazon
guys all want to bang her to brag to their friends they got snusnu'd

>Scary
Not for the old men it wasnt

Women have more sex then men because goddamn half of them are lesbians anymore.

we are different from isis because we wouldn't have been driven out of a stronghold by the fricken iraqi military.

t. poor manlet with avarge dick

Shut up :(

>guy is poor
Niggas can go to town on like $50, you'd be amazed.
>guy has an average dick
Crazy, but most of them really don't give a fuck.
>guy is a manlet
Nigga women fucking love Robert Downy Jr. and Depp and shit.

honestly the only one that really matters is the first one, women simply do not(nor should they) want to date a man who has less money than they do

unless the woman is so rich she can afford a trophy husband of course

>all these bitter ass virgins reasoning their failures with women

nah brah, you're just awkward and a little weird looking

hollywood smoke and mirrors makes them look taller than they really are.

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers