Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dK2r4tp8CY
youtube.com/watch?v=XmqoFpDWCYY
blog.metaclassofnil.com/?p=438
youtube.com/watch?v=e-Xe7zplLUg
shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Final Fantasy 7

Do you also enjoy the thrilling, interactive, experience of watching a lame fantasy film on a broken VCR that requires you to fuck with the buttons every few minutes to get it to keep playing?

>Do you also enjoy the thrilling, interactive, experience of watching a lame fantasy film on a broken VCR that requires you to fuck with the buttons every few minutes to get it to keep playing?
Why would I? That's nothing even resembling what I experience any time I play FF7, and has nothing to do with video games. Idiot.

sorry for the 4x4

9/9 you should explore more

Full on normie dude

>you should explore more
I do. It's so damn hard picking 9 favorites. For you: 7/7. Especially Demon's Souls and Mario All Stars.

Post yours.

explore HARDER

>"you should explore more"
>coming from a guy with famous titles like Oblivion and Mario All-Stars on the grid
Hypocrite.

>having famous titles on my grid nullifies my answer

It doesn't, but it's funny for someone who didn't explore himself more to say to someone else to explore more.

holy shit.

Literally garbage meme taste

you taken 2 titles of 16 games.
Tell me about the other 12

3/3
5/5
4/5

Stpo thinking you have explored. Aside from Emperor Battle for Dune and maybe Master of Olympus, everything else is on OPs level. How can you be so delusional? Please don't tell me you think Demon's Souls, Metal Slug 3, fucking STREET FIGHTER II or any of the other games on there show you have been exploring.

Stop derailing the thread, memecancer. Go back to reddit.

6/6
6/6
6/6
3/4
Disgusting taste.

I just posted my favourite games on a grid, you projecting faggot. How the fuck can you know about the games i played or tried. Someone may have played every single game in the world and still prefer other stuff.

1/2
Not too fond of FF7 tbqh famalam
2/2
Deadly Premonition is the top-left game, right? It looks daft af, is it worth it?
3/3
I don't mind Shadow but I'm surprised to see it on a 3x3

Probably gonna change my 3x3 again at some point.

Not him, but yeah DP is worth it, especially if you like Twin Peaks. It's a great game despite the mediocre gameplay because of the extremely memorable cast and general absurdity of it all. It's really comfy too.

OP here. Rates incoming.

5/5. + Demon's Souls, Nier, SOTC, DMC3, MGS3. Which Soul Reaver game is that? I only ever played Blood Omen 2 but I fucking loved it. Did they ever make a PC port? I don't own a Gamecube anymore.

3/3. + Bloodborne (especially Old Hunters), DKC2, MH3U.

2/2. + Dark Souls, God of War 2.

3/4. + FF12, Twilight Princess, New Vegas. Didn't dislike System Shock 2 but I never played it long enough to form an opinion, so didn't count as a like. My favorite THPS is definitely 2, only played the first 3.

4/5. + P4G, XCX, MGS3, Twilight Princess. - FF10, didn't really enjoy it.

9/9 crusader no remorse had a fantastic ost

9/9
dawn of sorrow is one of my favourites of the series

7/7 god of war 2 is my favourite

9/9

8/8 twilight princess is awesome

Never actually heard of Twin Peaks before. So how do these games actually play? I've only seen one or two cutscenes from DP.

How does this rating system even works? Someone please explain

games you played/games you liked

Why do people even bother posting without giving some sort of explanation? 3/3 5/6 3/5 etc is boring as fuck

0/0 Yes I really haven't played any of those games, even MGS3 or Spyro (2?). fuck

1/2 Didn't like New Vegas but yakuza 2 was boss

1/1 Bloodborne

5/5 I don't know how you can have Bloodborne and Dark Souls though, usually people prefer one or the other when it comes to absolute favourite games

x/y
where the number of games you liked is X and Y is the number of games you played. You can also list the games you played with either a + or a - depending on whether or not you liked them.

It goes Liked / Played.

So if a guy has, out of his 3x3, six games you played, but only four you liked, you'd rate like this:

4/6.

Optionally you can do + and - and describe which you liked/didn't. Like this:

4/4. + Melee, Gauntlet, Pokemon Blue, Vice City.
>I don't know how you can have Bloodborne and Dark Souls though, usually people prefer one or the other when it comes to absolute favourite games
That's basically it. I love both games.

>Deadly Premonition is the top-left game, right? It looks daft af, is it worth it?
Twin Peaks is my all time favorite show, so no wonder I liked game so much. How to describe it best. Think of it as pf a Yoko Taro game - awesome everything but shitty gameplay. Open world gameplay is top notch, imo one of the best out there. Story is completely looney and cuhrayzee. Gameplay is really shitty RE4. Half way through the game you find assault rifle and rpg and from there on it's a really boring shooter.

tl;dr: Play it if you search for comfy strange fun.

>gauntlet
>mission impossible
>tenchu
my negro
7/9 shame i'm not fond of smash and pokemon games

It's logical that if you've played a great amount of games, you'd at least branch out a bit. You have all the basics on there, save for what I mentioned before. But I guess to someone with little to no experience your grid looks like you really explored.
Here's some recs for you:
Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel, James Pond 2, Jelly Boy, Shatterhand - some 2D platformers because you have Mario All-Stars on there.
Civ III is great, but here's some strategy games I like more, which you haven't played maybe:
Cultures 2, Sid Meier's Pirates, Alpha Centauri, Sid Meier's Colonization.
Equinox is a sequel to Solstice, so play that too if you haven't, you'll definitely like it.
Have you played the other LucasArts point and click games? Sam & Max, Day of the Tentacle and especially Grim Fandango are all worth a try. I also have a soft spot for easier point and click games that Humongous Studio made (Freddie Fish, Sly Fox, Pajama Sam etc), they have a certain charm to them. They're certainly not deep like, say, Grim Fandango, though.
Oblivion is a shitty WRPG because of level scaling, writing and generic world, I hope you've played Morrowind which is miles above. Also give Gothic 2 a try if you haven't, although it's a well-known WRPG, same with Fable, so I expect you've played it already.

Third person shooting, investigating and driving sections. It's mission based sorta, but you can explore the town in between missions. You'll appreciate it more if you watch Twin Peaks first honestly.

>tfw played EVERY single game you listed

Dude, Shatterhand was my first console game
Cultures 2 has one of my favourite OST ever youtube.com/watch?v=0dK2r4tp8CY
Don't want to do a walltext, but you did INCREDIBLE choices.

Sounds incredibly different from the games I usually play so i'll give it a spin. Thanks, user. Do you happen to know if the PC port is any good?

meant cultures 1
played more than the second one
and sorry for calling you projecting faggot.

>crusader no remorse had a fantastic ost
youtube.com/watch?v=XmqoFpDWCYY

The first point-and-click I played was a Lucas Arts Monkey Island game. I don't know the title of it, and it's been many years, but here are some parts I remember:

>You start on a pirate ship, there's a talking skull.
>There's a part where you have to lotion a sleeping guy's back on the beach, then wait til the sun crackles him and then peel off a layer of his dead skin.
>The game ends after a minecart (?) section.
>There was a section where you mess with lights above a stage and you can arrange them in such a way to make the Lucas Arts bunny ears Easter egg.

Sounds good enough. Thanks, user.

Dunno, heard it had huge issues on release, but it's now patched. I think you can try it, but it's really a hate or love game, so be prepared to not enjoy it at all.But if you like detective stories with some insane occult shenaningas going on I can recommend it to you. Characters are itneresting, tone is insane (Yoko Taro again - we have almost cringeworthy camp in one scene and than it shift to depressing bleak tone again).
I would recommend D4 first - it's all of DP's best with abscence of shitty action gameplay. Lacks comfy town though.

By default it's shit, but Durante (the guy who famously fixed Dark Souls) made a wonderful patch for it. blog.metaclassofnil.com/?p=438

Oh by the way, Swery is now a practicing buddhist monk if you didn't know. He said he plans to come back to game design though, after he finishes his book.

Also might as well post my grid

Excellent. First time I stumbled upon someone who played Jelly Boy.

No problem mang.

>not youtube.com/watch?v=e-Xe7zplLUg

>Swery is now a practicing buddhist monk
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Sounds pretty great actually. I'll pick it up at some point in the future when my backlog is clearer. Thanks, user.

Keep a look out on Indiegala or Bundlestars. It often pops up there for $1.

2/2

Remember to rate the 3x3s of the fellow anons.

16/16 great choices

Hitman 2 has the best OST in the series, but some of the worst missions (the middle in japan, the second one in arabia, etc.) the India setting and the other missions were some of the best in the series.

Is NIER good? Heard it's pretty shitty.

1/1

It's a Taro game. Meaning, you're getting mediocre to servicable gameplay and wonderful everything else.

>1/1

who's the lucky one

>1/1
Let me guess, it's the Fatlus game?

3/3, good taste user, even tho i didn't play some of thouse great games
meh/9

6/7

probably a huge sonygger but damn good taste

fantastic

9/9

3/9

autistic. I actually have some nostalgia for Circus Charlie though.

3/3

p gud.

>no rate

6/6

3/3

2/2

5/5

1/1

3/3

2/3

-Shadow

2/2

7/7

All good games, haven't tried Stellaris or Wargame

They're both games that you will either love to death or hate depending on your tastes.

Wargame Red Dragon is a dream come true for Cold War enthusiasts, but the horrific difficulty curve can kind of be a turn-off if you're not feeding some armchair general fantasies.

Stellaris suffers from the usual Paradox issue of being unfinished, but what is there has captured my heart in mind in ways I didn't quite expect.

I'd definitely give both a shot if you can find them for cheap.

>great choices
Thanks.
The only bad missions in Hitman 2 are Hidden Valley, At the Gates and Tunnel Rat, and even though the first two are bad, the atmosphere in them is amazing.

2/3

5/5

3/4

>no rate

6/6

Patrician.

5/8

8/9

4/6

5/5

7/9

It is really hard picking 9. The way I've narrowed mine is by picking my favorite games in my 9 favorite genres. I don't really know if I could have a top 9 any other way.
8/8 Bayonetta is godly
5/6 Lots of stuff I need to play.
7/7 DMC3 is almost interchangeable for me with Bayonetta. Hoping DMC5 can take the throne.
Good lookin 3x3, 4/6, couldn't get into mon hun, and I'm not the biggest castlevania fan.
2/7 Interesting list..
8/9 Couldn't get into FFXII. Rondo of Blood is probably the best castlevania game.
5/7 I couldn't get into Xenoblade X, but fuck I wanted to. FFXIII I can't stand.
5/5, I need to play all the hitman games.
8/8
7/7 I'm playing through half life right now
5/6 I didn't think Bastion was all that.
7/7 REmake is perfect
1/1 Looks like a lot of SRPGs, which I'm awful at.
7/7 I like this one.
8/8 Demon's Souls was cool, but I preferred Dark Souls by far.
3/4 Don't like Mario Kart much.
7/7 Super Meat Boy deserves all the love in the world.

>lisa
My man

3/3
3/3
4/4
4/3
0/0
3/3
3/2
3/2
1/1
3/3
4/4
5/3
1/0
2/2
3/3
2/2

6/8

6/6

6/7

7/7 we may have similar tastes

8/8 man I wish Alpha 2 still had a strong competitive scene

3/3
+SF, SS2, MGS3

I have KOTOR 2 on my computer and I never played it

Dont have a WiiU and I was never into Zelda and never will be

2/3

Ikaruga is godlike and NMH is pretty good

NIER is good conceptually but gameplay wise it is terrible, looking forward to automata though

6/6
+SOTN, 3rd strike, MVC2, Hitman, MGS3, DMC3

I liked fallout 1 a lot so I should give 2 a wack

5/9

2/9

3/9

1/9

5/9

5/9

1/9

4/9

3/9

7/9

2/9

6/9

6/9

Even after several years I still don't understand what are these threads about.

3/3
3/4

7/7

2/2

3/3

3/3

I'm not sure you know how these threads work

Add in STALKER and DOOM though.

you played every single game?

8/9

7/9

7/9

Have a top 5 list instead. Mosaics is crashing for me.

You don't understand how rating shit works.

I'm well aware how the threads work. I've played every game on those lists, I dabble in a lot of western and Jap.

8/8

3/3

1/1

you dont like souls, RE4, castlevania, hitman or monster hunter?

I mean an opinion is an opinion I guess

If you don't believe me, you're more then welcome to consult my spreadsheet.

Those are the ones I DO like, the others were meh,

2/2

This is some kind of autism.

autism

>Those are the ones I DO like, the others were meh,
if that is true, then I should have at least a 8/9

I'm not offended, it's just that it doesnt make any sense

>think I have pretty good taste in games
>go on Cred Forums to get confirmation because I have nothing else to look forward to in my lame-ass life
>get called a hipster faggot underage
>b-but, I like these games!
What did I do wrong, Cred Forums?

Rate or get out

none of that is particularly hipster, faggot, or underage

it's pretty cookiecutter except for the shmups

you fucking rate, that's what

8/9
I was kind of disappointed by Rhythm Thief

8/8

5/5

5/5 taste in vidya and animu, 0/5 in movies

9/9 but remember to rate faggot

>Hating the Great race

How is that remotely possible?

that is one impressively awful movie list

4/5

I don't particularly like slapstick comedy, though it's a step above the rest of the list.

6/6
3/3
6/6
1/1
6/6, would take for a ride

6/8

5/5

7/8

5/7

6/8

6/7

6/8

7/9

7/8

9/9
congrats

no rate/no rate

7/8

9/9
nice

>portal 2

my nigga

2/2 though

This is the kind of games you're supposed to have in your 3v3 you cum loving underaged memelords.

you go into every thread and shit it up by proclaiming your taste is better and then not rating, when in fact skyrim is a piece of shit, csgo as well, and fallout 2 > 1 any day of the week. 5/7 however

i never understand the rating system in these threads and how some people r8 out of 8, or out of 5 or out of 9 (which I guess makes the most sense) but I'll do out of 10.
6/10
7/10
3/10
8/10
7/10
4/10
9.5/10
7/10 Games like Chrono Trigger are games that would probably be my favorites but I never really call them that because for some reason I never have beat them.

nice artifacting, 8/8

2/2
bad
1/2
0/1
1/3
3/4
7/7
3/3
5/5
2/3
4/4
6/6

pls no bully

It's however many you like/however many you've played. X/10 doesn't make any sense.

# of games you liked/# of games you played

it's
games you liked/games you played
you fucking FUCK
also
5/8 not bad

im sorry anons i have failed u all

When you an hero be sure to do a flip

lt's ok to make mistakes.
We're only human after all.

>tfw nobody will rate you

Too many to rate, sorry.

3/4

4/4

Yeah none of us are skeletons or anything that'd be spooky

You MOTHERFUCKER.
Why wouldn't you RATE? YOU FUCKlNG USELESS PlECE OF SHlT.
l'm TlRED of shitheads like you. You are not welcome in here. Spoiled brat l bet your life is pretty easy right?
Fucking white cis male check your privilege.

Was gonna rate after i finish eating.

shit man why would you say that l shat my pants just thinking about it

5/5
4/6

I have very particular tastes

>zelda 1
>smash 4
>pokemon diamond
>skyrim
>soul calibur v

yeah, it appears you like the inferior installments of good series

6/6 anyways

+Crash
+Half-Life, Doom
+Mirror's Edge, Portal, Meat Boy
+Portal 2
+MP3, Hotline Miami
You liked MP3 that much, eh?

1/1
+ FF7

0/0

Im going to assume this is bait

0/0

0/1
- ff10
reeks of underage

1/2
+ Vice City
- tekken 3

0/2
- metal gear solid
- doom

0/1
- bastion

1/3
+ USF4
- sonic CD
- vanilla wow
vanilla really was shit

0/1
- ff10

0/0

0/1
- re4

1/1
+ Maniac mansion

0/0

1/1
+ Alpha 3

0/1
- ff9

2/2
+ 3S
+ MvC2

0/0

0/1
- re4

1/1
+ Armored Core for Answer

1/1
+ 3S

0/1
- read dead redemption

0/0

2/2
+ Carmageddon 2
+ Vice city

>You liked MP3 that much, eh?
I personally did enjoy it more than I did 2 and 1, 1 has some fantastic mods tho and I do prefer shooting in snowy new york 100% of the time

I get the scv and dimaond hate, but Skyrim is objectively the best in the series, as is zelda 1.
>inb4 oot

I loved Hotline Miami 1 and 2, never beat blood dragon tho, is it good enough to play all the way thru

Zelda 1 is the fucking worst, and OoT isn't the best. The best would be Link to the Past. Skyrim is bad for a multitude of reasons which I couldn't begin to describe. A, the questlines are shit with 1 exception, and that wasn't even as good as its predecessor's questline for the very same guild. The quests are all immensely shallow, you have little-no choice. The game isn't very replayable with mediocre combat and neutered the RPG elements that you know, made TES an RPG and not a high fantasy FPS game.

shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422

Read all of that.

Yes but once you're done there's literally nothing else to do

>Skyrim is objectively the best in the series

5/9

Try hard as fuck.

1/9 for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. One of the worst games in the series, though. Shit taste or just newfag to MH.

1/9

0/9

0/9

1/9 for Thief II.

9/9 for Beyond Good & Evil alone, despite the fact that I hate most of your other favourites.

0/9

0/9. Why don't you just move to Japan, you fucking chink worshiper?

0/9 purely for KotOR II. Both KotOR games are bottom of the barrel trash. They're so easy you could play blindfolded, and still never die. Even on hard mode.

Tired of rating, lol.

>zelda 1
>inferior
pick one

>9/9 for Beyond Good & Evil alone, despite the fact that I hate most of your other favourites.
>0/9 purely for KotOR II
That's not how this works

>MH1 above any of its sequels
top kek
opinions invalidated

i can't stop laughing

The only ones I can fucking recognize are Hotline Miami, SotC, and STALKER. Your image is too goddamn unnecessarily big and your tryhard minimalist pictures rather than the names/cover art of each game is hipster as fuck. 0/10

SCV is the best game in the series by far.

Take your disgusting casual pleb taste back to reddít

>manhunt
>hatred
>1 monhun
>lords of the fallen

what a weird set of games to have as your favorite of all time

>Zelda 1 is the fucking worst
>Read all of this

>I can't recognize games!
>You hipster!

Gamefaqs might be more your speed, my dude

Do your worst, Cred Forums. Go ahead.

Wow, not bad

3/3

FNV, Persona and Hotlinw

>project m
>toon town
0/9 I wish this was bait

Not that guy, but you are a legitimate autist if you can't understand that not everybody can recognize obscure game screenshots and that not everybody cares to ask what they're from, especially now that most won't bother asking now that your shit attitude has been revealed.

>Didn't play Monster Hunter from September 2004 until the servers closed, simply due to being a young cuck.
>Started with the PSP games.
>Is a literal newfag

contrarian Cred Forums
the thread

Who are you trying to kid here? If you did play such a big amount of games, your taste wouldn't be so generic.

Glad to see someone else all about Mega Man X

I will always defend Max Payne 3 even if a lot of people shit on it

Snatcher is dope

Good taste

Deadly Premonition was the hardest thing to leave off my list.

>eating shit just because it's old
I bet your favorite monster is Gravios too.

There's nothing particularly wrong with it except Mother 3 because it's a pretty lame RPG gameplay-wise, but it's still a solid tittle.

Some actual underage probably got mad at you because you didn't put Morrowind, an MGS tittle, a Fallout tittle and/or Half Life in your grid.

Your autism levels are off the chart.

Hoooly shit.

I bet you got beat up by nerds in school.

wew lad/10

Nope. Monoblos.

You're just mad you missed the golden era of Monster Hunter.

Mom wouldn't let you buy Teen rated games till 2006, eh? :^)

Because you have two shit games (WoW, VVVVVV (fucking hell man, that being one of your top 9, putting it next to Deus Ex even, you fucking mongoloid)) and Katawa Shoujo (a VN) on there.
Apply yourself.

my 3x3 changes with the winds, also something about VVVVVV appeals to me even though it's not even as good as super meat boy, maybe it's the music. have the older version

>Monoblos
ahahahahah

That one is much better.

i will defend KS to the death though, game or not it's one of the most enjoyable experiences i've had with any interactive electronic entertainment medium

I wasn't shitting on Katawa Shoujo, it's just that it doesn't belong on a 3x3, unless it's a VN 3x3.
Lilly a best

>still didnt rate anyone

fuck off

>no rates

fuck off

I rated people in my original post and did more rating after that, fuck off faggot.

Lilly indeed a-best.

this nigga calls me a faggot but he has a VN in his top games of all time

like pottery

Dude. Autism. Get yourself checked.

>i will defend KS to the death though, game or not it's one of the most enjoyable experiences i've had with any interactive electronic entertainment medium
>defend KS to the death though
>game or not it's one of the most enjoyable experiences i've had with any interactive electronic entertainment medium
>game or not
>any interactive electronic entertainment medium

Wooowww.

Post yours.

Mah Nigga/10
7/9 Good taste
4/7
2/5
9/9 Great taste
7/8 Not bad
9/9 This guy fucking gets it

What's mid?

largely good taste. Pretty expected genre deviations.
7/9, Bayo and Witcher stand out as the short comings

Little weeby for me
3/6

Fucking yikes, why all the sonic trash?
2/6

Good series, but why pick the weaker titles from them? System Shock 2 is good though
1/4

How can someone have such good taste (Xenogears, MGS3, P4) complimented by such bad taste (Xillia 2, Lightning Returns, TP, FFX)?
2/9

Old school player. Not all of those games hold up now, but I loved them when they first came out.
6/8 Nostalgia mode, 3/8 now

You just like fun. Fast twitchy actiony fun without much care for the context. Not always my jam, but no shame in it.
4/8

Shin Megami Tensei II

>skyrim is a piece of shit
9/10 everywhere
Millions sales
Tons of GOTY
Billions awards
General opinion

Thanks. Great taste, major props for Dark Messiah. Have you played Arx Fatalis? If you haven't, definitely try it out.

>little weeby for me
>the only arguably weeb games on the list are Castlevania and the two Atlus titles
o-okay

Thanks, user. Checking out Arx Fatalis on steam right now.

By that logic Fallout 3 and 4, and Call of Duty games are good too.
Fuck off.

Damn, you're going to love it. It's kind of like a prequel to Dark Messiah. Just don't be discouraged, the game is hardcore (Dark Messiah is MUCH more accessible, because of its linearity and combat), you can get lost, and the magic system is weird (you draw runes), but if you get used to all that, it's arguably one of the best WRPGs. One of the dungeons in the game, The Crypt, is so fucking good, it might be the best WRPG dungeon I've played.

>falling for obvious bait
You should be smarter than this. Ignore him.

Just bought it. I'm looking up a few quick gameplay videos now. I'm willing to get lost a few times like a dumbass to play this and drawing runes looks coof as fuck. Thanks for the suggestion, user.

Not him but it has some weird lag issue on modern machines, patch that before you play it. Have fun.

Would it have those issues with Windows 7 on a gtx 960?

No problem user, hope you'll enjoy it. I almost dropped the game because I thought it had a bug, but turns out I have to drag the letter from the inventory onto the person I am supposed to give it to, I expected the game to register I have a letter in the inventory, and that I just have to talk to the person to deliver him the letter.
Also

3/3
3/3
3/3
7/7
1/2
-MGS1

What's top right?

Ace Combat Zero

>there are people who unironically put skyrim, witcher 3 or lightning returns in their 3x3s

what happened to this place

Do you even video games mate?

3/4

3/7

1/2

3/5

4/6

2/7

1/3

1/2

0/1

Also
>inb4 RPG Maker is not a game

0/1

6/9 weeb games is just a bit much for me personally. No shame. I like some weeb. But etrian Odessy stuff just too much for me. Modern jrpgs are weak

These ones aren't my all time Fav's but more my favourites so far this year, with the ones in the middle being the ones I liked the most

4/9

7/9
Didn't like Halo, havent played X4

5/9

4/9

4/9

8/9

You must really like handhelds 9/9

4/9

2/9 mostly thanks to COD

9/9 simply for Super Metroid in the middle

8/9

4/9 But that's because without a title I don't recognize some of these games.

Here's for all you fags who say "too many to rate sorry":

9/9. Love all.

3/3. + Demon's Souls, Mario All Stars, Oblivion.

2/2. + Demon's Souls, MGS3. I've played Nier, Deadly Premonition, SOTC, and DMC, but not enough to be able to like/dislike.

3/3. + Bloodborne, MH3U, DKC2.

2/2. + Dark Souls, God of War 2.

3/3. + FF12, Twilight Princess, New Vegas.

4/5. + P4G, XCX, MGS3, Twilight Princess.
- FF10.

3/3. + Melee, Pokemon Blue, Vice City.

2/2. + MGS3, PS:T.

3/3. + Doom, MGS, P4G.

3/3. + Mirror's Edge, Super Meat Boy, Rayman 2.

5/5. + Mario 64, MGS2, Melee, Wind Waker, Classic Warcraft.

0/1. - FF10.

4/4. + Dark Souls, KOTOR 2, New Vegas, Morrowind.

6/6. + MGS2, Persona 3, MGS3, Resident Evil 4, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls.

3/3. + Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart 64, Perfect Dark.

4/4. + DKC2, Mario World, Super Meat Boy, Overwatch.

2/2. + Super Metroid, Majora's Mask.

4/4. + ALTTP, Mario World/All Stars, DKC2, Majora's Mask.

6/6. + MGS3, Doom 2, Bayonetta 2, KOTOR 2, Majora's Mask, Chrono Trigger.

2/2. + Nier, Wonderful 101.

3/3. + SOTN, MGS3, PS:T.

1/1. + MGS3.

8/8. Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, RE4, Halo 3, Bayonetta, Dark Souls, Mario World, DMC3.

4/4. + Metroid Prime, Morrowind, Starcraft, MGS3.

1/3 meh
3/3
5/7
3/5
>Gothic
My person of African decent
8/9
3/5
3/4
7/9 we are friends now, though I must say I liked MP2 more than 1.

Show off

2/2

CSGO and space game, I cant remember but I own it

Game in the middle?

Gothic

Continued from .

0/0.

1/1. + Mario 64.

6/6. + Nier, Demon's Souls, MGS3, FF12, RDR, DMC3.

4/4. + Morrowind, RE4, Classic Warcraft, Super Metroid.

3/3. + ALBW, SoulSilver, Kirby's Adventure.

2/2. + Vice City, HOMM3.

5/5. + Morrowind, Dark Souls, New Vegas, Gold, ALTTP.

2/2. + Wind Waker, Kirby Superstar.

6/6. + Fire Red, Silent Hill, Yoshi's Island, Bloodborne, P4G, Dark Souls.

3/3. + Dark Souls, Oblivion, Majora's Mask.

4/4. + The Darkness, RDR, Hotline Miami, New Vegas. Haven't gotten to Max Payne 3 yet but loved the first two.

4/4. + Mega Man X, Smash 4, Tetris, Zelda.

5/5. + San Andreas, Max Payne, BOI, Doom, Hotline Miami.

0/0.

3/3. + Diablo 2, Brood War, Manhunt.

2/2. + Hotline Miami, and I'm assuming the bottom left is supposed to be some supermodded Easy Pete from New Vegas?

3/3. + Mario Galaxy, Black Ops, Portal.

5/5. + Persona 3, Bloodborne, MGS3, Silent Hill 2, Mega Man X.

4/4. + Morrowind, RE4, Hotline Miami, Super Metroid.

3/3. + RDR, Bayonetta, Ocarina of Time.

1/1. + Ninja Gaiden 2.

4/4. + FF Tactics, Super Metroid, Brood War, Demon's Souls.

4/4. + MGS3, Silent Hill 2, Vice City, KOTOR 2.

4/4. + DA:O, TW3, Classic Warcraft, FF7.

Sure, just not casual v-core hive mind fotm garbage.

Continued from .

3/3. + Doom 3, MH Generations, Uncharted 4.

2/2. + Max Payne, KOTOR. Also best job ITT due to it being WEBM.

4/4. + SOTN, God of War 1/2, Wind Waker, Banjo-Kazooie.

There. All you fuckers are rated.

STOP POSTING YOUR GRID WITHOUT RATING. IT FEELS GOOD TO BE RATED.

well that's impressive

>casual fotm garbage
Doesn't mean much, coming from the guy who's praising the worst thing to happen to armored core.

>no rates

I wonder how you formed these opinions while playing almost none of them.

So says the casual

Only mature video games for mature gamers like you, right?

8/8
3/4
3/5
I want to fuck that furry girl
4/5, 5/5 if pre-2013 TF2

What? The game in the middle is SMT 1.

Whats the matter, baby can dish it out but not take it?

Classic

Enjoy Armored Core: For ADHD and your """"""technichal"""""" button mashers, kiddo

+DMC4, OOT, DR2, Bayo, RDR
-KH2. No matter how much I've tried, I still can't see the appeal.
And I really need to play Vanquish one of these days, SCV also seems dope, but I feel like it's already too late to get into it.

I like your previous one better. 4/4 Rin a best.

+SMT, NG2, GGX, RE3
Top tier taste, mate.

+P3, MGS3, MMX

+ICO, SM, DS, GH

+MGS3. DMC3, GTAVC

+D44M, and I guess Kirby Robobot must be decent since it's TD2.

Oh the casual asshurt is real, hit a nerve did I?

I regret not putting Banjo & Kazooie in my list, Rareware games were a big part of my childhood and B&K was a creative gem.

Also, 2/1

>muh g-gundam 2fast4u game isn't c-casual
>fighting g-games are only for p-pros, such as my self *tips*

Damn son, you still going, i can smell your casual baby buttpain from here.

Give it a rest, for Christ's sake.

*tips*

This is a pretty intuitive spreadsheet user. I've been thinking about doing a basic one for my backlog. I like that you've color coded everything. Fuck the other anons this is neat.

Fuck you too.

>no rates

fuck off

If you must, be a grown man about it and make a database in SQL then created a webpage and connect entries via PHP

>no rates

fuck off

In his defense, these threads need the rating rules in the OP desu.

wtf is this shit?

it says "rate and hate"

>Spend 5-10 minutes rating others
>Finally post
>Thread gets a few more posts and 404's

Not that guy, but honestly this has happened so much in 3x3 threads that I really don't want to rate people anymore when I post.

then dont post at all, faggot

But I must know what people think of my amazing video game taste.

imagine this thread where everyone just posts their 3x3 and no one rates

you wouldnt get an opinion at all

3/3 (Zelda, Bayo, SH2)
Need to get around to Mario RPG, and eventually all the Final Fantasy's

4/4 (DP, MGS3, DMC3, Nier)
Gotta finish SotC someday

4/4 (Zelda, NV, SS2, Pro Skater)

4/4 (Doom, HL, MGS, P4)

7/7 (Mario, MGS2, Zelda, Sonic, Smash, REmake, SFIV)

4/4 (Ghost Trick, M+L, Super Metroid, Jazz Jackrabbit)
10/10 for Ghost Trick tho

6/6 (Bayo, MM, MGS3, CT, Doom, SS2)

4/4 (Nier, 999, W101)
You've reminded me I've yet to finish NMH, Ikargua and TWEWY. Really need to get on those.

5/5 (Okami, Ghost Trick, MGS3, Paper Mario, Rhythm Thief)
Rhythm Thief is an interesting choice. What made you love it so much?

6/6 (Halo 3, Bayo, DMC3, SMW, Both metroids)

5/5 (MGS3, DMC3, Gitaroo man, RDR, Nier)
Gotta play Snatcher

5/5 (AA, GT, Portal, Pokemon, Zelda)
AA and GT on the same list, you're a pretty cool dude.

4/4
2/2
7/7
6/6

>this faggot
Top kek
Faggot
>2.11 MB
rate others
shit
>these aren't my all time fav's but
Then don't post it in this thread?
>no rates

Very shit thread with lots of shit taste. Not worth posting mine

Been seeing these for a while now. How do they work? Top 3 you like, mid3 neutral, bot 3 you hate?

3/3
2/2
3/4
2/2
5/5
2/2
2/3

And in exchange you become cancer.

Rating at least other 4 is fast, easy, gets the job done, and you contribute.

You post your 9 favorite games.
The order only needs to matter to you if you care about the chart's aesthetic, or if you wanna post your #1 favorite in the middle or the top left.

But the basis of any 3x3 is: post your 9 favorite "X" of all time.

>239 replies
amazing

4/5 2/2 3/4 2/2 4/5 2/2 2/2 2/2 1/1 3/4 2/2 3/4 3/4 4/4 3/5 tetris??

6/6 3/3 nice grid design

2/2 2/2 3/3 see, it's that kind of attitude that makes these threads rot like they do

2/2 3/3 2/2

>dissing tetris