Opinions? It's free on PS+

opinions? It's free on PS+

It's ok, but a bit clunky.

It is to Dark Souls as Dark Souls is to Nioh.

>"free"
everytime

It is free
PS+ isn't though.

>free on PS+
>free
anyways
Play it but dont expect anything as good as DS2. Its around as good as DS3.

>Free

I had fun with it. It gets the job done as a dark souls knockoff, and some of the actual mechanics are neat like how shields work.

paying to have access to something is the literal opposite definition of free

It's SHIT, here's why:
>Terrible optimization
>SLOW ASS combat and overall movement
>Boss battles feel like a chore
>Choices you make don't really matter
>Shit level design
>Overuse of chromatic aberration

the camera shaking as you move made me nauseous

Utter shit

It's okay

but it's free, go for it

>free

SILKY SMOOTH 15FPS

Terrible, boring, uninspired piece of shit. The basic gameplay is there everything else is lmao demons and lmao snowy castles over and over.

I had to foce myself to finish it. Thank God I didn't directly pay for it.

It's meh. 6/10 or 7/10

It's clunky, too easy and levels/enemies aren't that well designed.

I don't get this funposting. It IS free on PS+

The DLCs of BF4 are free, since origin is free to download.

This is not free. You pay for a service, and in return you get some games.
You paid for this game. Might not be a lot, but it's not free.

Terrible.

>tries to call people out on funposting
>is actually funposting

You pay for a service which lets you download games from time to time.
That's the opposite of free, you sonygger

You'd have a point if OP just said free. But it isn't abundantly clear that LotF is just the monthly game they're giving you. No one is claiming the whole set up is free, OP is just asking if a game that will cost him no additional money is worthwhile.

It's pretty damn good and the hate is coming exclusively from retards.

>Play rogue
>get decoy
>get hit casting decoy
>decoy out
>enemies kills it in one hit
>mfw

Incredibly clunky.

To be fair, I didn't expect it to be good.

Note even worth a pirate.
Chinese bootleg Dark Souls clone.

for free (yeah yeah, >implying etc.) it was good

while it felt like cheap DS clone, I enjoyed it

bit too easy though

>mfw we actually got the better deal in our PS+ store (Gravity Rush remastered instead of this pile of shit)

So its better?

On a new run, which class is considered to be the most OP in Lords of the Fallen

I had this on the PC but it chugged on my system.

i have ~600 hours in the ds series and couldn't bring myself to play it longer than 2 hours. it's really, really bad

>handheld weeb trash

no thanks

we being?

/thread

I'm at The Infiltrator because I'm bored of DkS3, and want a new DkS game to play. But holy fuck this game just sucks. Clunky, shaking camera makes my head hurt, performance issues, enemies are easy but have ridiculous health for no reason (Infiltrator), every enemy is the same.

But the main thing is the clunkiness. Game sucks. Poor man's Dark Souls + Darksiders imo. Still gonna beat it tho

No, it's slow and shitty

If it didn't have motion sickness camera it would be fine. It makes me sick.

>paying for free games

Weightless combat with terrible hitboxes. Hard crashed twice for me in under two hours. Give it a shot but it's pretty bad.

Beat it last night. Was pretty fun. Obviously a B-Tier game but running around trying to do everything without a guide was what made it worth it for me. Only took 16 hours and that's with getting lost.

Cleric because they can heal without potions. Made the bosses even easier.

It's so fucking slow and annoying to play

seen a fair bit of the game and a total of ONE (1) environment/setting

It's a shameless dark souls knock off with an chat dialogue wheel. Combat is clunky and unresponsive, the story is easy to overlook, and the bosses are dodge, dodge, dodge, attack, and repeat. Openings for attacks are made incredibly obvious meaning that all you have to do is sit back and wait a few attack cycles. It's predictable and boring with your run-of-the-mill skill tree on top of that. Too many gimmicks also distract from the normal flow of the game.

Basically, play it if you want another souls game, but don't go in with high expectations. Still better than Das2 at least.

This is what I like about it

It's more like two or three. There's the Monastary which is the snowy castle setting, then there's the catacombs which aren't snowy but still look like the same castle. Thenn there's the Rhogar World which is your typical extra-planar realm full of lighting and enormous towers.

>more like 2 or 3

oh my bad..

You should be sorry, you looked like a fucking retard when the game actually has double or triple what you claimed.

>LotF > DkS2 hurdur

The DkS2 hate narrative is such a fucking joke when someone can legitimately say that seriously.