Alright Cred Forums, time to come clean

Alright Cred Forums, time to come clean.

What was the last game you played thet you truly enjoyed, with no reservations?

Witcher 3

Wildstar

I can't remember.

Dishonoured

D44M

Radiant Silvergun

Dota2, Fallout, Witcher, Asscreed, DD, Civ, CoD, Nep, AYO, hell I think it's harder to name games I played and DIDNT have fun. But keep it in this thread, I feel like Cred Forums will skin me alive for saying shit like this.

I enjoyed that game a lot, until I get hit by missiles when I'm at 45% evasion aswell as when the game deleted my save.

Cloak son.

Oxenfree

Helldivers

Since I've quit alcohol I've actually been getting excited to play video games. Legitimately the other day I couldn't fall asleep because I wanted to get up and play games. I don't even.

Shovel Knight

Factorio

Darkest Dungeon

>Point and click.
To the garbage.

I'm currently enjoying Halo 5, DooM (2016), CSGO and some others

Challenging enough and I feel like I am improving a skill, too.

A cat just came in through the window. I live on the fifth floor.

The LAST game?

Emyprion: Galactic Survival probably, or Battlefield 4

huniepop probably

>tfw play it unmodded
How's 4. btw? I heard it has a heavy emphasis on power armor, the story is ass-backwards, and the "build a city" thing is meh at best.

everspace is basically FTL but you directly control your ship in first or third person, just thought I'd let you know OP

I'm like 5 hours into it. As someone who hated the fact that PA is everywhere (because it breaks the lore) I'm really enjoying it, it has some fails but mostly it's super inmersive (when moded properly that is) and Survival is really good, gotta prepare everything in advance and shit if you don't want to die and lose your progress

If you want to ry it, I could recommend you some mods I think are completely necessary

any FTL bros tried Halycon 6 yet ? how's that

it's a piece of garbage that was so bad even modders ditched it

The power armor isnt as prominent as some would lead you to believe, it's only ever an objective to use it once but they added a lot more customization regarding it so it definitely can play a big role if you want it to, the story is pretty weak but some of the side missions are still pretty solid and the main issue with settlements is that nobody seems to reinforce theirs so they constantly come under attack prompting you to go save their ass but this can be remedied by preparing your settlers with adequate weapons and armor. The biggest issue is engine limitations and the effect it has on modding but it you can move past that its alright and the new combat mechanics can be fun, mods are only available on pc and xbone so dodge the ps4 version if possible

Just wait for TES Remaster. It will have less bugs than the original and the people aren't going to look like Barbie dolls

Cities: Skylines

Fucking this, but what do i do after finishing all the research?

build the rocket senpai

It's okay. A bit rougher around the edges and it doesn't quite pull me in for an entire day straight, but it's still quite enjoyable.

This.

Star Fox Zero

Still surprised that people here think it's lame.

Wolfenstein The New Order
i only played it a few weeks ago

this happened to me too. also i noticed i actually finished a ton of games instead of losing interest 1/2 - 3/4 of the way through

Fuck yeah

> Also rocket league

I may have to give 4 a try one of these days. Got some debts to pay off and put some money away to upgrade my toaster, but a comprehensive modding list would be welcome.
What even is that? Someone is actually working on a mod that improves the aesthetic overall instead of the player needing to mix and match a bunch of mods?

vidya is meant to be fun, cant blame you for having fun.

A few of them are unnecesary unless you are using a female character and want it to look decent but the rest are really good

#FE

You're young the feeling will fade

F-Zero GX

Plague Knight expansion for Shovel Knight

I can't wait to see what their next "real" game is if their expansions are this good

Hitman™

Nice. Thanks! I don't have much, but I hope this wrestling reaction image is sufficient.

Hand of Fate

I enjoyed Plague Of Shadows more than the main game.
>if you try and dance in front of her, Plague Knight just nervously plays with his hands

Really enjoy Megadimension Nep VII, still need grinding until lvl 999