dropped

getting real sick of this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAZToWeS6Eg)
youtube.com/watch?v=rszPXD8PSdY
youtu.be/rMJifdX-jas?t=804
youtube.com/watch?v=LIH8-CWwdHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gameplay looks good. It's 30 bucks so I don't see a reason to not give it a chance.

why are there so many dislikes? it doesnt look that bad honestly.

I'll probably get it, looks fun

MGS5 played really well. Gameplay was great, it was the story that was fairly butt.

If this game forgets the story and emphasizes the gameplay, it could be a gem like EDF games

WE

cute sheep

im glad it got to go back to the base

as if your pathetic opinion even begins to matter. lmfao stay cucked kiddo.

Is this thread serious?

I don't know how to say this, but this is the best Metal Gear ever!

Kojimadrones are a rabid fanbase

fucken sold

Would have preferred it as V DLC but I can see why they did it.

IT'S NOT KOJIMA IT'S SURVIVAL IT HAS ZOMBIES IT'S GOING TO BE SHIT I DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE BUT IT'S GOING TO BE SHIT ANYWAY

The game looks fun. Hope it does well to blow kojima fags the fuck out.

#NotMyMetalGear
#FUCKONAMI

Day 1.

>recycling MGSV
>people will still buy this
KEK

>Implying V was bad

>more MGSV gameplay in FOX engine
no questions asked, I'm in
I just hope they'll not go too crazy with the grinding and repeated content

dumb frogger

>MGSV combined with Day Z

Maybe two unfinished disappointments can combine together to make an actual complete game

He shall not be mocked or defiled

>There will never be a MGS where Solid Snake becomes the Boss of FoxHound and you play as the rookie Little John (Raiden's son).

I just finished MGS4 yesterday for the first time. I got MGS4 on the brain.

Looks fun.
Haven't played MGSV (or any other MGS game for that matter)

Should I get V and/or this?

Looks like absolute shit. Metal Gear in name only.

Also John and Sunny end up smashing and making a super intelligent super soldier baby.

...God I need to stop coming up with fanfic... s-sorry guy's.

Remember when people judged games after they played them and not before?

go home nigger

mow my lawn

>zombie shit
Should have made normal enemies, they game would have been a thousand times better.

Well, MGSV doesn't have much of a story to begin with so you're probably not missing out much anyway. Get it during a sale or just buy Ground Zeroes and see if it's to your liking. If yes, go for it.

One was DLC, the other isn't

Because muh Kojima. This whole witch hunt because of what happened between Konami and this japanese George Lucas is simply retarded.

>gameplay footage
>hurr don't judge it
Also those are two completely different games you moron. Why even make such a retarded comparison?

You mean that spic boy from rising and sunny

>the remaining Metal Gear devs making a game about Motherbase troops without Big Boss/Venom around

pottery

Yuji Korekado, the veteran lead programmer who has worked with kojima for a long time, is now the producer of this.
Seems not everyone was on the new ship.

I wonder how many of you people ITT complaining that Survive is a glorified expansion bought VR Missions, Substance and Subsistence when they were new after buying the vanilla versions of MGS1-3?

But where's your evidence that it won't be shit?

It goes both ways.

See Also the biggest issue people are having is that MGSurvive is not by Hideo and they go bunkers over it and they're still upset cuz it's the hip thing to do. I'm not a fan of their bullshit either but still.
I bet most people think MGSurvive will be a 60$ title too when they said it will be a 20-30$ title a long time ago

Because Undead Nightmare was DLC and wasn't canon in the Rockstar universe.

Metal Gear Survive will be a full priced $60 game and shits over the tiny tinyy bit of story the Metal Gear universe had going for it.

Metal Gear use to be about a soldier trying to stop a nuclear attack with some super natural elements sprinkled here and there to keep it interesting.

Looks really bland and uninspiring.

Producer is same guy of Rising and MGS4

>They're just reusing the fucking MGSV map

Do you think we'll get an explanation for why they got warped to Afghanistan all of a sudden?

>Metal Gear Survive will be a full priced $60 game
It's $40 now.

>and shits over the tiny tinyy bit of story the Metal Gear universe had going for it.
Kojima did a good job of that himself with MGS4.

if Kojima was still in charge this game would be getting even more shit

(you)

And nobody knows what was actually happened and precisely why Kojima left.
Everything is assumption, speculation, pure fantasy or so-called insider information with grain of salt.

Survive isn't going to be full priced, nor canon.

wait will this be on PC?

It actually looks okay. Doesn't look like any kind of metal gear game though. But I guess that can also be said of metal gear rising, which also didn't involve Kojima in any way and turned out to be a great game. So I will withhold judgement for now

Steam, PS4 and Xbox One. Last gen consoles are being left out.

>Last gen consoles are being left out.
good

I stand corrected. I wasn't aware it wasn't going to be canon. I just assumed that because the Metal Gear story is a such a clusterfuck that a zombie apocalypse happening wouldn't surprise me.

>Zombie Shit #658392
>looks fun
>looks fun
>looks fun
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

only $30? guess I'm gonna pick this up

big boss = kojima
kaz and venom = other higher-ups
msf stuffs = survived dev team of ex-kojima production
creatures = kojima fags who are now pushing dislike button every second

the producer officially admitted this is just a spin-off of MGSV.

>Limb damage like mgs3

This is tempting me.

Decoy Octopus was black, and each of the team members are modeled to look like members of FOXHOUND.

Mantis - the only guy wearing a mask
Wolf - the only woman in the demo
Raven - shirtless guy with a machete and face paint
Octopus - the black guy

Proof Cred Forums plays vidya as much as the SJW they hate

>MGSV gameplay
>with co-op
>and more features
Why am I supposed to not like this?

Looks better than I expected and even though I thought V as a whole was trash I liked the controls and how it played. Wish this was DLC but I'll probably pick it up and play with some bros desu. Hope you can customize your character since these look like the same people from the reveal trailer.

>Its just zombie shit
How many of you people even played MGSV? The skulls were a pain in the fucking ass they werent just zombies, not to mention that both MB operatives and cypher operatives were takin by the wormhole so I doubt it'll be just skulls

>Mantis
>Raven
>Wolf
>Octopus

What did he mean by this?

But can we use the battle-bikini in this game?

Man the new animations is very jarringly bad compared to the base game ones.

>catching on to the Super Best Friendcast
>get to an episode from two years ago
>they're covering the story of Kojima being forced out of Konami
>topic comes up of how they'll make new Metal Gear games with Kojima gone
>one of them jokes that it will just be a zombie game with Metal Gear's name slapped on it
>mfw

The characters are customization like in MGO. These were probably just made for the demo.

PASSED

It's not explicitly stated that it will be $30, but it's a very reasonable assumption considering that they confirmed it won't be full price. Ground Zeroes was $30 too if I remember correct.

>Subsistence
Subsitence was practically a brand new game with the new controllable camera though.
I bought those, and I'm buying this

That cringeworthy trailer and that laughable 15 minute gameplay is more than enough to see that this is a piece of shit.

Looks like shit, desu.

If you purchase this game then you need to apologize to Activision for shunning
>Modern Warfare 2
>Modern Warfare 3
>Modern Warfare
>Black Ops

Looks like a more competent and coherent concept than MGSV was. Also reminder that Kojima said Death Stranding will play like Uncharted and the division.

WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG

If Kojima was still in charge I would actually be more angry because he's working on a shitty fucking zombie survival game instead of finishint MGSV.

Decoy Octopus was not black, he only pretended to look like a black guy. This is what Decoy Octopus actually looks like.

Pay attention to the game, retard.

Because MGSV was a fucking horrible game?

Also, what new features?
All I see in that gameplay are reused assets.

Not to mention those new animations that are so bad that they are jarring considering the other animations from MGSV are very good.

Then again, this is Konami, it's a guaranteed flop.

I'm really going to enjoy this game. I loved MGSV's gameplay and I'm a whore for character creators and character customization through progress, so I'm really hype for that part as well as the co-op play. I hope there's matchmaking or some sort of hub where you can join other players.

The UI looks sleeker than MGSV's, and while the animations for the new weapons need some work I'm confident they'll polish it off before release. The map may be rehashed assets, but the way the new lightning and fog effects makes it look feels like a dreamy alternate version of MGSV that really fits this game's aesthetics and theme.

Plus, the soundtrack sounded pretty cool. If priced at $30, $40 at most this could be a really fun game to get.

>butthurt

Why be mad? MGSV TPP wasn't a real Metal Gear Solid game. The last real MGS game was 3.

That's what I'm guessing, so people pissing and moaning about a black character are completely retarded but we knew that already.

Looks more like MGSV DLC than a whole new game and isn't very original, but I wouldn't say it looks bad. Graphics look slightly better than MGSV but we'll have to see if the final game looks like that.

>Looks like a more competent and coherent concept than MGSV was
No, not at all.
It's a horrible zombie game built up on reused assets of MGSV.

If this was free, i'd understand, but they are unironically asking money for this.
For a mod.

>zombies

looks great cant wait...

it looks so mediocre and average, but hpw "cringeworthy" and "laughable"?
explain.

>and while the animations for the new weapons need some work I'm confident they'll polish it off before release
Don't worry, they won't.

>the new lightning
What new lightning?

>fog effects
The ones reused from the Skull encounters?

>the soundtrack sounded pretty cool
Not at all, it's generic trash.

I'm happy that they are taking advantage of FOX Engine, would be a waste if only one game was made for it since it works so damn well.

Also I can't complain about the setting since it's better than making another MGS game and destroying the series, but I'd rather have this be a new entity, no reason for this to have the Metal Gear name on it. Not sure if it'll be worth picking up, depends on the price.

At least it will be finished and not over budget. You can't dispute that point. If you do then you are Kojima kiddie confirmed. I don't even like konami but Kojima is no better.

Why didn't they just make this DLC for V?

Wouldn't that have made people less angry?

Is that the way Decoy Octopus looks in game? No it's not, because he had to look like Donald Anderson aka Signit a black man.

The trailer is cringeworthy because it's pandering to the Cowadooty audience.
Seriously, the difference between the MG Survive trailer and the MGSV trailers is just hilarious.

And it's laughable because those 15 minutes are made of MGSV assets.

There's nothing new, if MGSV wasn't written in Lua and made modding more complicated than the average moddable game, the dude making Infinite Heaven could replicate this.
In fact, I bet it wouldn't take too much to expand his randomized Skull encounter fog, and replacing every NPC with skull puppets.

There, MG Survive for free.

Why isn't this just an expansion?

>What new lightning?
This game isn't coming out on PS3/360. They're taking advantage of that.

>The ones reused from the Skull encounters?
Yes.

>Not at all, it's generic trash.
Chill out, man. Forsell is a decent composer. I'm guessing Defiance (youtube.com/watch?v=aAZToWeS6Eg) was made with this game in mind, originally.

Dont even care about MGS or that gaylord Kojima; but even I can tell its shitty decline into zombie survival is a sure sign its fucked.

>At least it will be finished
Which is irrelevant because it's going to be trash anyway.

>not over budget
Why should I care about that? I'm not Konami.

>the way the fence falls down

>They're taking advantage of that.
I don't see that.

>Forsell is a decent composer.
He made an entire OST for MGSV, and the only standouts of it are OKB Zero and Fall of Motherbase.

It's, by far, the worst MGS soundtrack.

>, I bet it wouldn't take too much to expand his randomized Skull encounter fog, and replacing every NPC with skull puppets.

I hope you realize Survive won't only have the generic zombies as enemies, it'll have other monsters too.

>Also, what new features?
Gathering.
Crafting.
Base defending.
New weapons.
Mother fucking co-op.

Because this has nothing to do with MGSV apart from the gameplay. Since they're so adamant that MGSV does not need the 51st mission finished and released, this is as good as it gets...

If anything, making it DLC for V would've made people outraged that they are touching the main series post-Kojima.

>thought this guy was kidding
>open link, start watching
>sheeeeeit

It's over, video games are dead, even the Japs have fallen.

I love games guys but I don't understand how you guys get so annoyed over a company 'destroying the series' they are company they want to make money that is what it is about. It's purely coincidental that one or two games in a series can be good. You guys worry me to no end.

>I don't see that.
enemy count you retard.

>it'll have other monsters too.
Which won't change much since, from what we saw, they are not going to do anything that requieres more work than reusing assets.
So, faster zombies?
A new skin for Sahelanthropus?

Bravo Konami, you outdid yourself.

>Gathering.
>Crafting.
>Base defending.
>New weapons.

that was all in the base game you fucktard

Melee weapons
Co op missions
Crafting and place items
Injury system

NO it doesn't LMAO

Red Dead wrapped up it's story nicely, and undead nightmare served as a fun spinoff to the concluded story. MGSV was to be the conclusion of a massive game franchise, but left more questions than answers, and the DLC won't do anything to address them.

Also, undead nightmare released YEARS before the market was totally inundated with open-world zombie survival games, and now MG just happens to release yet another one now, even though there are much better things that could be done with the IP.

ITS CREATE A CHARACTER

It can't be worse than MGSV

You confirmed my suspicions. Kojima drone detected. Fans are stupid.

>Gathering.
Not new.

>Crafting.
Not new.

>Base defending.
This sounds terrible.

>New weapons.
The ones animated horribly and the ones who clip through the character even more than the ones in MGSV?

>Mother fucking co-op.
Something that should have been included in MGSV considering even fucking Cowadooty includes a co-op mode for free.

mgsv is properly finished.
it was the analogical story about "globalism vs nationalism" trend.
it's just not about "big boss meats foxhound members and built outer heaven" thing.

Not surprising, Kojima was considering Metal Gear Rising to be about NANOMACHINE zombies

What about separate bars for health, stamina, hunger and thirst? Also limb injury and healing.

is this what DayZ is to ArmA?

Things that instantly bothered me:

>how are they using wormhole extractors before they were researched and invented on earth?
>black male leading stronk whyte womyn

This is already smelling like all kinds of shit.

/thread

Now you're really trying for those (you)'s huh? DO is not a nigger, he takes many appearances but this is his actual appearance. They even actually show what he looks like in the main game before stealing the appearance of the guy.

Stop being retarded.

Wow 7 enemies.

>Best part of MGS5
Gameplay
>What did they keep
Gameplay, now with co-op

I am sold like a third of the way already. Those zombies looked boring as fuck to fight though so fuck that

Can't wait for the early access Steam Greenlight release with crafting mechanics!

Man, what a unique game.

Oh, the shill called me a Kojimdarone, i'm so sorry.
This game is going to be GOTY, I hope they put in the back cover of the game ''NOT OVERBUDGET'' as one of the features of the game, we all know how much we are looking forwardo to that, goddamn it, not overbudget, this game is going to be so fucking awesome.

If anyones to blame for MGSV not having coop its Kojima. Too busy jerking off over quiet to think 'hey wouldnt it be cool if a friend could join as a buddy diamond dog soldier?'

wow simply epic! any other cool features from other AAA survival games like Ark that they could add? how about early access? or more niggers? if there is one thing millenials love it's the big black cock and getting fucked in the ass by developers

In their defense, if it just a character creator.

Still, kek.

Um, no?

MGSV easily has one of the best OSTs, no idea what you're talking about. Flawed as the game is, the OST is undeniably great.

>V Has Come To
>Afghanistan's a Big Place
>All the Ground Zeroes OST
>Metallic Archaea
>OKB Zero
>Return
>Disarmament
>A Phantom Pain

>not the first post by this IP
Shills are so fucking desperate, I love it.

>They made this shit completely separate from MGSV

Gee thanks. Sneaking around brain dead reskins of the mgsv puppets doesn't look very fun. They could have made a DLC to finish off TPP instead of this.

Jesus, it actually looks really fucking good. Kojima might honestly have been the problem.

You could take wood scraps, metal cans, plastic containers and craft walls and fences in TPP?
You could defend a small outpost against hundreds of enemies in TPP?
There were bows and arrows, spears, slingshots, fulton lures and machetes in TPP?

You Kojimadrons need to stop blindly hating on the game just because Kojima isnt involved.

Two questions:

I've been considering upgrading my GPU to play MGSV and wouldn't mind getting this as well, any news on when Survive is being released?

Second, does anyone know why there's a permanent compass around the protagonist? I feel like that would start bothering me really quickly.

Yes it could.

It kinda is.
Nobody said it's canon or full-price.

Damn that was actually pretty nice.

>ITT: 16 year old contrarian scum

>You could take wood scraps, metal cans, plastic containers and craft walls and fences in TPP?
Holy fucking shit, they have replaced fuel containers with metal cans, wood scraps and plastic containers, fucking awesome!!!!!!!1111

>You could defend a small outpost against hundreds of enemies in TPP?
You can, it's one of the features of the Infinite Heaven mod.

>There were bows and arrows, spears, slingshots, fulton lures and machetes in TPP?
No because that's dumb as fuck, not to mention that if those were in TPP, the animations wouldn't be so fucking horrible as in Survive.

>>Best part of MGS5
>Gameplay
It's not the fact that you think this that bothers me. It's the fact that you're right that bothers me.

youtube.com/watch?v=rszPXD8PSdY

reminder

What the fuck? This looks fucking amazing. What's wrong with this place!?

You can probably turn the compass off. TPP was quite generous in it's options with having things on/off.

Don't understand all the hate.

The MGS series is and will always be a series that focus on the story and is story-heavy. MGS1 was an innovation in that aspect and that's what made MGS games. MGSV failed hard in that aspect. The aspect that makes an MGS game an MGS game is lacking in V. But MGSV babbies and kojimadrones like to defend his gook master with excuses and justifications like "w-w-w-well the gameplay is perfect so who cares about the story?" but now the same faggots are complaining about MG surVive?

It had the same so-called "perfect" gameplay, it looks like fun, it has co-op. So, parroting the same MGSV babbies and kojimadrones "who cares about the story, perfect gameplay amirite u guis?".

The bad/absent story is only ok when Kojimbo does it.
K
E
K

I've seen mods for Skyrim that are more features than that.

The fact that they unironically suggest this crap is worth money is simply hilarious.

You disgusting piece of shit, take this garbage over to /s/ where it belongs.

Wait, you think anything else in MGSV was actually not shit?

PLEASE tell me what so i can laugh.

Cred Forumstards absolutely btfo
>You're fucking stupid
>Cancer
>Shill
They said when I told them this fucking zombie spin off had no chance of being worse than V. Fucking beautiful

Actually looks great. I hated the first trailer but this has me actually excited. The infiltration looked like it was actually improved from mgsv. What I mean by this is that the enemies are actually everywhere, not just in the base itself. The stealth is more constant for the entire infiltration section, like in mgs3. Defense, being much more of a zombie shooter, wasnt amazing, but as far as zombie shooters go it looked above average from the regular shit.

>metal gear but with zombies
BRAND INNOVATION ORIGINAL IDEA DO NOT STEAL!

>You can, it's one of the features of the Infinite Heaven mod.
>having to use mods to make a game good
>using this and an arguement

Enjoy p2w microtransactions retards
Gameplay doesen't even matter until they come out and say how much you will need to spend after you bought it just to make it playable, no way they don't turn this into a grindfest to push microtransactions exactly like FOBs

Hi Konami.

Wow, actually looks fun.

Hopefully there will be customization.

>Not new.
The game has an entire survival system integrated now you fucktard. Yes, that means it has MGSV's gameplay while you have to manage hunger/sickness systems and manually cure your wounds through a menu with the in-game clock ticking.

It also doesn't seem to have reflex mode (due to its online nature, I think) so that's an improvement there.

I hope you realize this is the remnants left from MGSV's dev team at Konami still having that experience from MGSV to make a new game as fast as possible so they can keep their jobs.

And they ARE somewhat good at it.

These two posts are replying to the OP even though they are not the first posts by their IPs.

What's laughable is that Konami is asking me money for what some slav did in his free time and gave to me for free.

>story
>music
>level design
All unfortunately worse than previous MGS games.

Gameplay feels really nice so fuck it if they kept it, but they fucking went with zombies.

>Wormhole technology 9 years before Venom and pals invented it
>Diamond Dogs box 9 years before it was founded
>Base is the DD base, not the MSF base

None because MGSV babbies are just 20 year olds

And how is this somehow worth money?

>It also doesn't seem to have reflex mode
Because the enemies never attack you.
They all go towards some antenna.

>Before Survive
>Waaaah metal gear is left to rot
>Waaaah konami never making a game again
>Waaah fox engine is just used for pachinko shit now

>game announced
>WOW FUCK KONAMI
>HOW DARE THEY RUIN METAL GEAR LIKE THIS
>XD AMIRITE GUYS

>black guy even pairs up with the only white woman

We all know exactly how Kojima left; Kojima was wasting millions of dollars on MGSV that Konami did not have, including throwing out over seven hundred THOUSAND dollars worth of music because Kojima thought "This doesn't fit the narrative anymore", and Konami decided that enough was enough. Both sides aren't without blame.

>neo-Cred Forums actually likes coherent stories and good games

wtf

What do you expect, they are using a scrapped FoB expansion as a new game.

nigga if i already bought MGSV and this is just DLC there cant be that much p2w. i bet you can buy cosmetics like before but nothing that makes you win super fucking easily

I love how you look for consistency in a series like MGS.

>Lose their star gamedev that was always praised for innovation
>Make a coop zombie shooter out of his franchise

Like pottery.

And yet you werent shy about spouting bullshit as if you knew what you were saying.

Fucking retard.

>implying that will be in the final game

The enemies having no heads and instead having to attack their back just seems annoying. I think it's super cool how they can tear down fences with their weight rather than just slapping the fence for X amount of times and it just disappearing like most other games. Do we know if it'll be standalone or DLC to accompany MGSV? Might get it for the PS3 if the former since I refuse to pay for PS+ on my PS4 these days.

>game announced
>it's a fucking zombie survival piece of shit
>people complain
WOW

Weird crying.

Like others are not allowed to touch a Konami based game

patriots had been hiding it, nanomachines, vocal chords, it's fucking magic etc.

>countless MGS plotholes
>"I-I-IT'S PART OF THE APPEAL, KOJIMA LETS YOU FILL IN THE BLANKS YOURSELF!"
>MGS: Survive plot hole
>"HOLY SHIT WTF IS KONAMI DOING DON'T THEY CARE ANYTHING ABOUT MAKING A GOOD STORY?"

games shouldnt let you be a nigger

stay cucked faggot

It looks okay. It is somewhat of a cashgrab and uses the Metal Gear name while being barely related, but it looks like it's constructed in a way that's thought out and provides a lot of fun, without many glaring issues.

People downvoting this are retarded, but maybe I lost my Kojimavision after V turned out to be a steaming pile of dogshit.

Which side is contrarian because the general reception for this is that it looks shit?

>All these samefags shilling this peice of shit

No, it does not "actually look good". No matter how many times you samefag it.

>plot hole
It's not a plot hole, it's a symptom of laziness because this game is made up 100% of reused assets.

No. Its like Blood Dragon or Saints Row 4, a spin off dlc that updates the map but doesn't become a full game (actually nvm sr4). The updates looked nice enough anyway, they changed up the base a bit, added a new post apocalyptic feel, and added more foliage.

>mfw the MSF soldiers that you save in MGSV were the survivors from Survive. The traveling between different worlds fried their brain.

Dont forget payed out the ass to make a free 'playable teaser' which they ultimately had to remove from PSN to not pay royalties to Darryl.

>its another "Cred Forums is incapable of having fun and enjoying things" episode

>reused assets from afghanistan
>parasite unit animations

Literally a zombie reskin DLC being sold as a full game with a silent protagonist.

check out these two posts
These posts were made by IPs that have already posted previously in this thread.

The shilling is so obvious.
It's going to make seeing this bomb a delicious experience.

samefag shills >>>>>> kojimacuck drones
desu senpai

But they created a character of a different skin color, its positively unbelievable.

I also hate it when people get triggered by me being triggered because im a racist, what cucks.

CUkccuckcuckcuckcuckcukcuckcuckcucucucuckcuckcuck

>>
I am and that was my first post in this thread.
Prove me wrong retarded fanboy

>Those buildings that are straight up lifted form MGSV

>shills spam about a horrible game
>looks simply terrible
>WOW YOU DON'T ENJOY THINGS
I don't enjoy horrible videogames like this, that much is true, angry Konami shill.

youtu.be/rMJifdX-jas?t=804
Are they supposed to climb on each other, or is that a bug?

>samefags

Fuck off you idiot. If you had friends you would be able to see how much fun this is going to be. MGSV gameplay but with co-op.

Looks ok. Better than what I was expecting. It doesn't help I had very low expectations for this game.
I still can't get over the headless zombies part, it just doesn't click right.
There's stealth which is nice, I thought it was just going to be run and gun.
I don't like the crafting mechanic but the base defending stuff seems okay.
Waves of enemies is just super cliche in zombie games at this point, didn't like that.
Seems like it would be great fun with bros but other than that I don't see this as much more.
Hopefully it will be cheap.

see

It literally looks more fun than MGSV.

No dummy, that was my point. See

Kojimafanboys are being delusional again
>how dare you like something without kojimbo? Clearly shills!!

Easy, 4chanX tags comments made by new IPs when those posts make the IP counter go up.
Your posts didn't make the IP counter go up, they didn't get tagged.
Simple.
Leave shills.

According to shills, of course.

This post isn't made by a new IP either.

Not him but... isn't he Mexican?

But they already have MSF fatigues and the base modeled and textured, why would they not just use those? And it's not like it takes more than five minutes to reskin a cardboard box.

>Dev wasting money
>Creates one if not the best selling game that year

Pick one.

Game looks OK, but it still has a few visible problems.

>Enemies don't really attack you
>Obvious reused assets
>Brain-dead AI
>Not that much stealth

I also noticed that the running animations look odd.

>non-canon dlc doesnt follow canon
wow

Samefag

>Konami didn't have more than 80 million
Then the company would have died long ago.

>ncluding throwing out over seven hundred THOUSAND dollars worth of music
Please, give us a source of this.
Of course, you can't because the source of this is your own asshole.

Fuck the nigger, the real problem here is that it's MORE isekai shit. They even say so in the beginning. What is it with Japan and this type of story?

Well, at least it's the kind of isekai where they actually want to get back to their world.

>kojimacuck
>desu senpai

You a triggered black guy defending the game because some fag at the start of the thread complained about one of the random players being black.

it looks like a nexus mod for mgsv

definatly not buying it for more than 2,99

>This is what Konami decides to do with their time and money

We could have had a modern Sunset Riders

Or one of a hundred other beloved Konami franchises

but no, we got this. Literally the least effort they could have made. Its not like their reputation is in the gutter and they have fans to win back or anything.

I can't wait until this game comes out and everyone realizes it's fucking awesome and Cred Forums starts enjoying it and having fun for once.

That's going to be great.

Op confirmed pleb
They took the glorious fox engine and made casual trash with it.

>According to shills, of course.
You're a literal fucking retard, user. Look at the video and contrast it with the repetitive nature of V that we put up with because we wanted the plot to go somewhere, which it of course never did.

This game looks like it's build around that repetitiveness. It's not going to be the pinnacle of vidya but shitting on it is simply fucking moronic, since it's already better than the MGO component of V was.

yeah, how dare they reuse an engine and assets that took kojima 80 milion dollars and 6 years to make.

I had plenty of fun with Battleborn threads, so i'm looking forward to seeing this come out.

I like the survival aspects

>hunger/thirst
>wounds

Why was this not implemented in MGSV?

Also, this game looks and feels like a mod. Why isn't this released as a DLC for real?

As cool as this would be, it wouldn't work. Miller remembers that the msf soldiers were off base at the time, as he tells you every single fucking time.

Yeah looks bretty good.
I love having the stamina and health bar back again.
Also thirst and hunger meter? I wanted stuff like that since mgs3.

>They never added co-op play to MGSV free roam

I don't want to co-op against zombies. I want to hold actual AI up at gun point and fuck with them with a friend.

and people say shill threads aren't real

Stay cucked tiny dick white boy

This is not DLC, it's a stand alone release.
Also the entire FOB system was based on nickle and diming you by forcing mindless farming for which the only alternative is paying real money, no way this isn't just the same exact shit.
I remember the same optimistic posts when MGSV was confirmed to have microtransactions and nobody would have ever predicted they would have a full online mode tacked on the single player that the game forces you to start as soon as you make the mistake of ever being online while playing the game.

hm looks okay, maybe it will be fun with friends

>Look at the video and contrast it with the repetitive nature of V
Instead of soldiers, we have enemies that outright ignore you.

That's all.
This is going to be more repetitive crap, and of course, it's a guaranteed flop.

They already charged me for those assets, why are they charging me for this again?
Call of Duty has free co-op modes.
Release this one for free and we have a deal.

well done shitpost sama

So did Kojima have to say anything about Survive?

I know how the counter works, your explanation doesn't prove in anyway anything you said.
That was my first post and you're just lying about the counter not going up because you're a fanboy.

Present proof or take your meds.

Also, explain to me in detail why can't anyone reply to someone else ITT and then later if they want, reply again to another poster, OR god forbid, reply to OP? Are we only allowed to reply once per thread you retarded autist?

>Why was this not implemented in MGSV?
Because Kojima is a casual.

>Also, this game looks and feels like a mod. Why isn't this released as a DLC for real?
It more or less is. It's basically MGSV's own Undead Nightmare. It's an expansion.

is there a story mode in this or is it just "explore, gather supplies and build up your outpost"

How much is it?
Considering it's 90% reused assets it definitely shouldn't be $60 or even $40.

Kojimafags are delusional as fuck.

Recyclying isnt new. Zelda games or old resident evil games

They just want to whine.

He made a tweet about how he just watched Suicide Squad.

I think it was a stealth reference to Survive.

>I want to hold actual AI up at gun point and fuck with them with a friend.
Then go play Peace Walker.

The Konami shills defending this mess.

Youre not gonna convince any of these man children to look past their head canon and butthurt that the game had its own story outside of mgs 4 and pw fan fiction tier bullshit.

Has anyone else gone to compare Shago Village in TPP to the outpost in the Survive gameplay?

It's not the same but I can't really work out what's going on. Parts of the idroid map look exactly the same as they do in TPP but they don't look the same in game in Survive/TPP

Imagine if Red Dead stopped after you left mexico. Like, there were just no more missions.

Then a year later they announce another red dead, but this one is unrelated and a multiplayer only zombie game with almost no story, but the story that is there is garbage.

>we have enemies that outright ignore you
Tweakable, and even if it isn't, it's clearly build around enemy numbers flooding your outpost, not every enemy being really hard to kill.

>t.kojimadrone

You can't really interact with the AI that much in peace walker. Can't even drag bodies in that game.

He was going to say how mad he was the konami took one of his idea's but after seeing the backlash he played ignorance.

>konami shills
What's a shill user? Out of curiosity, what is a shill?

Wormhole sucks up the destroyed MSF Mother Base and transports everything to some bizarro Afghanistan with crystal zombies and now you gotta fight to get your way home, or somthing like that.

The circle in red marks a post marked by a new IP, the number of the IP.

Yours have no mark.

I doubt theres a story, but there is likely a campaign or mission progression you can do solo/coop (solo confirmed btw).

The trailer said "This is one type of mission in the game: co-op mission" so I guess there is going to be some single player aspect.
That or it's implying there will be pvp or it got translated wrong.

its not full priced they said that already, probably $30

"Stop liking what i hate."

Or autism from ps1 fan boys.

Honestly, it has some interesting mechanics, but the enemies look so boring and predictable. Failing arms melee attack and lured by noises? Stop the fucking presses.

Bow and arrow looks completely useless.

Why even bother with stealth when the enemies are blind?

t. mad as fuck Konami shill because everyone's laughing at this.

The guy in the gameplay video says you do missions to advance the story.

>all dem identical assets

i like the return of injuries and the threat ring

So half of Afghanistan also fell into a wormhole with motherbase out in the ocean?

>MFW I took a shot in the dark and guessed right

All that's left is for you to realise the game is shit regardless of race.

Should just be DLC desu.

How do I enable this feature user?

You don't like it, you are paid to like it.
Nobody likes MG Survive, and for a very good reason.
Really excited to see this flop.
Battleborn and No Man's Sky threads were very entertaining.

>complaining about characters not all being white guys
Cred Forums really needs a new pointless thing that doesn't matter at all to shit up threads with

That is not my post.
It's this follow the trail of replies instead of choosing a random post that's not the one we're talking about.

Also, explain to me in detail why can't anyone reply to someone else ITT and then later if they want, reply again to another poster, OR god forbid, reply to OP? Are we only allowed to reply once per thread you retarded autist?

>t.kojimadrone

kys weeb

Based off my experience it looked kind of different. The main buildings were still there, but they added stuff to make it into a more rectangular area. The mother base platform is new obviously.
I think they took out the mini walls everywhere. The wilderness parts looked pretty warped and with more foliage.

>the most frequently encountered enemy in this world

and it's just a harmless fucking zombie with no head that stumbles around with the same animation as soldiers during skull attacks.

just fuck my shit up konami, this game is gonna be so dull when you're expected to just blast through the same enemies over and over

He's not wrong. That was all me and I wanted to do it to see if this place was retarded or not. Glad to see that there are some people here who can detect obvious shilling.

Install 4chanX plugin.
Tick this option in the settings menu.

I think it does, I'll definitely check it out
I don't care about your autism

I get another game I can potentially enjoy, you get nothing, you're the loser here

I live in a shithole third world country and my isp shares IPs with a lot of people. Same for DNS.

Right, of course it does.

Its great. You remind me of the whiners who whined about Re4.

It's a fucking side series too. Mgs is over.

oh. In that case I'd bet its a story like mgsv's non essential main missions, like the c2w, over the fence, red brass progression.

>ITT: Presumption circle jerk

Just wait till it's released, then talk shit.

It's an expansion, so it sort of is.

>SHILL
>KOJIMADRONE
>SHILL
>KOJIMADRONE

This thread is like watching fucking Looney Toons

yes, the main building is the same (although the walls aren't crumbled in survive) but the terrain is completely different.
The hill with a hut and the slope they run down at the beginning doesn't exist, the terrain by the bridge is completely different and there aren't as many of the sniper hut things.

It seems like they actually made it less complicated and populated. That's not a good sign.

Bullshit, just admit you were caught

Actually this situation is more comparable with Umbrella Corps, and the reception will probably be the same.

Thanks, I already had 4chanX, I just didn't know about this

it's too different from the main game

So let me understand the underlining paranoia kojimadrones have.

Konami, a company that cares 0 about its consumers, that fucks popular series, that ignores the gaming community and the games people actually want, is paying people to say good things on fucking Cred Forums is that it?

You actually believe this shithole is that important and that konami will actually go to all that trouble?

>if you like what I dislike you are a paid shill
Kojimadrones are retarded as fuck.

Doesn't really look that interesting. The gameplay mechanics seem wasted on a wave-based zombie game.

>Emphasis on stealthing zombies
>Co-Op
>Big open world for missions
>Limb damage
>Melee weapons
>Utilizing MGSV gadgets in completely different ways
>No pretentions of being a mainline MGS or any semblance of story

I'm actually looking forward to it, it looks fucking great.

You can't be this retarded.

but he's now a movie critic youtuber
and suicide squad was released just a week ago in japan
it's too natural to be reference.

>think this game looks good
>"kys Konamishill!"
>think this game looks bad
>"kys Kojimadrone!"
I-I just want to play video games.

It literally is
>other opinions aren't real!

Pretty sure Undead Nightmare was standalone.

>dropping a shit game

MGS is the last franchise relevant they have in the west, if Metal Gear dies, all they have left is YuGiOh, and MG Survive is going to flop unless the game suddenly becomes le ebin Chapter 3.

>user makes a joke on Cred Forums
>people proceed to either take it seriously or call it bait
I thought the autism thing was a meme but jesus christ, most people here can't pick up on any kind of social cue, it happens in every thread

>thread everyone shitting all over each other is a circlejerk

If no one can't talk shit until release then people can't hype it either. Works both ways.

>he
So people aren't allowed to reply to OP later, ok. Must be neo-Cred Forums rules.

It's true

Caught doing what? Sharing my thoughts about the game?

I wish I was getting paid to shitpost on Cred Forums I could be eating something else other than pre-cooked burgers now

Dollars here are 15 to 1 so I would be fucking millionaire

>Kojimadrones
You understand that Cred Forums has spent a year shitting on MGSV and Kojiam right?
That people here consider MGSV a piece of shit?
And that this is a zombie co-op game called Metal Gear based on the game that everyone thinks it's a piece of shit?
You understand now, shill?

Then leave this place you fucking virgin loser. Open up steam or some shit.

Talk about it with your steam friends

you can reply as many times as you like as you're not trying to anonymously samefag and shill the fuck out of a terrible Z-tier game

Best thing about Cred Forums is that it indirectly taught faggots to go in threads of games they hate and meme the shit out of them.

Look. Im truly sorry but the "sekrit club" is dead. If people wanna go making Survive threads they'll do so. You can't stop it by shitposting. Sorry.

Still waiting for a reply paranoid kojimacuck

shit b8 but im bored so ill take it

>They already charged me for those assets, why are they charging me for this again?

I bought an album from X artist once and their second album uses the exact same instruments. WHY ARE THEY CHARGING ME FOR THIS AGAIN? I paid money to see a movie once and the sequel with the same cast came out. WHY ARE THEY CHARGING ME FOR THIS AGAIN? I went to see a sports game for a team 2 weeks ago and they have the same roster now. WHY ARE THEY CHARGING ME FOR THIS AGAIN?

>Call of Duty has free co-op modes.

apples and oranges. do you go to a store and say "You know, Y store has a buy one, get one free deal, so there's no reason why this X store shouldn't get the same one too!"?

>Release this one for free and we have a deal.

you're a kojima dicksucker that was biased against this game anyways.

no he's just patting himself on the shoulder for his dumb "same IP must be shill" paranoia and empty arguments

>MFW you're defending a shit game because it has minorities in it
>For no other reason than 'cause it has minorites in it.

It's like SJWs shilling bioware games for the trans characters. Hell, you might even be an SJW.

actually most people I quoted were offended by a nigger joke, so you people belong on tumblr more than I do

I'm looking forward to this because after this flops MGS will finally be over and it will get the rest it deserves.

how is it retarded, nigger?

this game is just reusing assets from a STEALTH game, and they're turning it into a zombie shooter.

all the typical zombie game weapons like shotguns feel like shit in MGSV.

What we've seen looks pretty boring and the melee weapons don't look fun to use at all

Also
>open world zombie survival game with crafting
>wave survival

please stop

Are you retarded or have you not yet learned that sarcasm is very difficult to pick up on a digital medium?

The main part of the base was less complicated sure, but the zombies were present the entire 200m of the mission, and the extra huts would definitely constitute being more populated. Original mgsv bases had a lot of walled up buildings, and I didn't see any of those.

I'm buying this game and I will have the best time of my life with it. You sadistic fags just shit all over the game and never played it.
Gosh I hate you people sometimes for your arbitrary hostility towards gaming.

Yeah it's gonna do real great

This is the best depiction of fansubs I have ever seen in western media

>actually

There's that vernacular again. Hello samefag.

>fun
>looks good
>doesnt look bad

what the fuck? what part?

>and I will have the best time of my life with it

I fucking pity you, that's pathetic. you can't even have the time of your life with a good video game.

>you're a kojima dicksucker that was biased against this game anyways.

It's a fucking zombie survival game called Metal Gear, of fucking course i'm biased against this piece of shit.

Nothing but reused assets left and right, not a single trace of originality, not a single trace of Metal Gear, no nothing.

This is a fucking early access zombie survival game, the trailer was horrible, and the gameplay video confirmed it.

There's literally nothing to defend here.

MG Survive is a mod, and we already had plenty to say about paid mods a year ago.

>shill
Keep parroting that faggot.

Cred Forums is one person
>everyone
>we
retarded fanboy

stealth looked fine. The zombie shooter only came after they near perfect stealthed the infiltration, and at that point who the fuck cares

I honestly don't understand why you people keep complaining about Survive. If you hate it so much, why keep posting about? Admit it, you just love complaining for its own sake, you just hate video games.

This is just suppose to be a sort of side-story/what-if scenario, right?

I don't see anything wrong with it. Looks fun to me.

>gear has durability

>WOW, WHY IS THE MOST ELITIST VIDEOGAME SITE IN THE INTERNET SHITTING ON A METAL GEAR GAME BEING A ZOMBIE SURVIVAL CRAP

>Only one person in this thread uses "actually"!

Damn, you are actually retarded, aren't you?

>putting ideologies and feelings over the actual game to judge it
this is a pathetic trend, first sjws and weebs, now even normies are doing it

>Keep parroting that faggot.
>parrots Cred Forums is one person

ayy lmao

Clearly.

Kojima fanboys are on level with kingdom hearts faggots.

Yes, I have never played a wave-based survival game with crafting elements before. Such original concepts have never been pioneered in 2016. I guess I'm really missing out.

>Looks like fun co-op.
>All my friends are rabid Kojimadrones who won't buy it out of principle.

stay mad aspie, people like you are why post-2013 Cred Forums has no board culture anymore, you are so incapable of understanding humor and get so mad at videogame discussions that developing inside-jokes has become impossible.
I guess you also believed that toddposters were bethesda shills

then at least be honest and call a spade a spade instead of tiptoeing around the issue like a pussy and coming up with bullshit excuses like in this post

Konami shills are mad as fuck and I absolutely love it.
This is going to flop, and Metal Gear is going to die.

>GEEZ GUYS WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NICE AND NOT BE MEAN ABOUT A GENERIC ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GAME WITH CRAFTING

>LEAVE METAL GEAR SURVIVE ALONE!

>MGSV TPP
>"..."
>"WITH ZOMBIES"
>"WOOOO GOTY FUCK OFF KONAMIDRONES AHAHAHA"

>>Cred Forums is one person
>>everyone
>>we

Cred Forums has a strong community which redditors like (You) will never understand or become part of. We hate shit games like this and we like good games like MGS1-4. That's how it has been since day 1 in 2005 and that's how it will be until this board disappears. Take your crying back to your reddit hugbox nigger

Yeah I worded that post badly. There's obviously way more zombies present, but it seems like the actual play area has been made smaller which would mean less guard posts.
At 2:32 in the video, when he uses the barricade to kill a zombie, there aren't as many of that building model visible throughout the rest of the map, whereas TPP has a lot of them.

yes, and?

>Hello
That's that vernacular again. Hi samefag.

Do you guys really enjoy trying to be elitists/pseudo-intellectuals about vidya when nobody takes you seriously?

They could have easily made this game without Metal Gear in the title.

>Shills still defend Kojima after he single-handedly destroyed MGS

Also it's Konami so the servers to play online probably won't even last half as long as MGO2 did.

Those are true too.

This is something that should have been included in the game.
$30 for the co-op of a game is simply a scam.

Am I going crazy? I could have sworn I've seen this exact same post before. Did it see it another Metal Gear thread? Did I see it in a dream?

>vernacular
That's that vernacular again. Hola samefag.

This overly critical way of thinking is a huge sign of immaturity. You're either underage b& who thinks he's hot shit or a manchild with a big case of arrested development.

You sound like the shittiest person to have a conversation with. You can carry that elitist attitude in this dump but actually socializing with others and acting like that is fucking autistic.

>>Shills still defend Kojima after he single-handedly destroyed MGS
No one here is defending Kojima, people ITT are just saying the game looks like shit.

I can already see it now

>can't just stick to one fun loadout, have to constantly switch weapons because old one eventually breaks

>this assblasted at getting caught samefagging

ur keeping the Butt Aid staff in employment for life thanks pal

I agree!
Mature people such as me like all kinds of videogames and only mature people such as myself will pay $29.99 for METAL GEARâ„¢ SURVIVEâ„¢!

My thoughts exactly.
Also its fucking hilarious that these dumbshits think theirs shills here just because people like the game. Go outside guys, you've been locked up in your mother's basement too long.

I was thinking about MGSV

Literally, if its story was just 100 times more simple, it would have been greatest of all time

Remove skull face completely, unless you make him an agent of Cipher whose only purpose is to kill you, not any of this vocal cord bull shit.

The point of the game is showing how Big Boss makes the first Outer Heaven.
You can keep the twist. Show real BB doing his shit in Zanzibarland.

The idea of trying to catch Cipher or figure out what he is doing is cool, just executed horribly.

Finally, the end of the game should have been an unwinnable boss battle against Solid Snake, or at least a cutscene.

Fuck. Literally wrote it self. So fucking easy.

>Metal Gear is going to die
That's the good part.

At least kojimbo fangirls like you will fuck off back to le-ddit

Cred Forums doesn't like any kind of video game. This is a place for normalfags who can't be normal due to social anxiety come to hugbox and share feels before crying themselves to sleep. They only play video games to escape their misery and don't actually enjoy playing them.

I don't really get the hate for Reddit though as recently I started using certain subreddits for games I play. The focused discussion entirely on one game with multiple different threads talking about different aspects of the game is way better than one big thread like /vg/.

It's cute, Cred Forums is such tsundere for Reddit. I love it

You hate us, but in reality we are your best friend.

Well, this will probably break your brain in half, but:

>MGS fan since MGS 1
>played and even purchased every title
>appreciated MGSV for what it was, nice gameplay, horrible story
>appreciated Kojima leaving Konami

For me, Kojima is like George Lucas. Created an incredibly interesting universe, but every installment he produced after the inital success was garbage that tried to be better than the predecessor.

tl;dr: I'm not a fan of Kojima, liked TPP within reason and dislike Survive for being a recycled game.

Kill yourself retard

with drones praising mgs """"""""""story""""""""" here and back you would think it was the best thing ever.

guess its easy to just throw away criticism just like you!

You don't have to be an elitist to see that a yet another fucking zombie game in this day and age is a fucking waste for such a well-known stealth game franchise.

>everyone shitting on MG Survive and laughing at it
>no mention of Kojima
>permavirgin Konami shills have no arguments, all they can do is just call the entire world Kojimadrones

Delicious.

>we
>strong community
>GOOD GAMES LIKE MGS4
>been here since 2005
Fooling no one.

Do you think shills are trying to get you to buy their game or get a reaction from you?
Do you seriously think that any marketer with a brain would devote time and resources to a website famous for piracy, racism and nitpicking?

man, I can't wait to play MGSV again with my bros, this time vs. generic zombies in the same map of afghanistan with a mist weather effect permanently switched on

He's right about playing a wave-based survival game with crafting elements though. Its been done to death and probably better too by others. People seem to be getting salty over all of the hate because "you just hate it because you're a fucking KOJIMADRONE"

Are you legitimately retarded?

Aw... I'm supposed to see myself reflected in you, am I, cheap shill?

>tfw no MGSV co-op survival mode with regular human enemies and tanks/helis/gun mounted jeeps with the whole map open for players to retreat if it gets too heated in one area

It would've been so sick.

>again
That's that vernacular again. Olá samefag

Sorry you have a contrarian elitist complex. God forbid you actually like something that's considered good or popular. It's a lot funner to shit on the GOTY or someone's efforts to git good and feel superior for a post than it is to actually appreciate a game.

There's a really basic Cred Forums flowchart you can follow that dictates how any thread will go:
>Have normalfags ever heard of the title? It's shit.
>Does the game take time or effort master? It's shit.
>Is there more than one thread a week for that game? It's shit.
>Is there a tripcode being used at any point in time? It's shit.
That's why games like Deus Ex and Dwarf Fortress are worshiped on here; they're unpopular enough for Cred Forums to seem hip when discussing it, and basic enough so that no one will ever hold a position of superiority amidst the shitposting.

What's the deal with the nigger? If we don't have niggers in a mercenary team, where we should have them?

This demo showed some interesting things compared to the trailer but the level design reusing is annoying, I wouldn't mind the generic Afghan map so much if they actually changed the architecture around but that's exactly the same as the one settlement in V.

What's more disconcerting is how little those zombies seem to actually be a threat, they kept being stealthy around them yet when they actually confronted them they go down easily from a few shots of anything. Even when the guy with a machete is attacking them upfront they just stand there or keep running. Vs enemy variety was already limited and this doesn't look to be improving on that.

STOP LIKING THIS
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL

actually i've been here since 2006 but i doubt Cred Forums changed much from 2005-2006

i'm sorry if reminding you how much of a newfag you are upsets you

The story was fine, fan service like your post would be boring and predictable

>Kojima shows a pre rendered naked man holding a baby surrounded with dead fish
>everyone loves it

>Konami shows actual gameplay of a fun MG spinoff
>everyone hates it

/thread

*it's not that bad after all intensifies

by 2017 the outrage will be over and this will sell a lot

What I learned from this thread:

>only Kojimadrones hate MG Survive
>Kojimadrones are the reason MGS is shit
>Kojimadrones caused the Paris shootings
>Kojimadrones fund ISIS
>the nukes Kojima is assblasted about were created by Kojimadrones so he could write his games
>Kojimadrones pitted USSR and USA against each other in the first place

LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI LIKE KONAMI

Works for me, you fucking moron :O)

It looks okay. I may buy it. Remind me what the fuck people are upset about again?

man, why did they just re-use Afghanistan tho?

like, they surely realise the bulk of this game's playerbase will be people who liked MGSV and just want to play something similar in bro-op, so then why force us to revisit a map that we've traversed over and over and over again already for 100+ hours. It wasn't even a very good map in TPP, there's basically nothing interesting in it, and now we've got to just stick with it again for another 100+ hours in co-op?

Do you really believe those people won't buy it? Just like people will not buy the new CoD right?

>Kojima shows something that may be entertaining to analyze

>Konami shows a boring, generic and personality-less zombie game using a terrible game like MGSV as a base along with spitting in the face of the MGS fanbase by saying that they wanted to ''earn them back''

yo what's the source

MGSurvive is Mod, mod that should be given for free to MGSV owners, MGSurvive was intendet to be additional Game Mode in MGOnline, instead they selling it for fucking 30$.
They want 30$ for adding 3-5 models of zeds, adding Bow, and making some changes on map, and ofc for Fog. Gun Placements and fences were in MGSV:TPP

It's not like every single character was simultaneously a BLM supporter, chill
Are you gonna drop every game with a black person in it now?

>Implying I talk about videogames in social situations.
The immature one here is you.

At any rate, what could anyone possibly have to look forward to in zombie survival games anymore? The entire fucking genre is totally over-saturated and not one good game has come out of the entire swath of them released over the last 5 years.

I think I'll give this a chance, I enjoyed the gameplay of V a lot. But I really cant see myself being in a team of coordinated people to play this well.

Picking cotton on Miller's plantation, of course.

Just like people bought Umbrella Corps, right?
Resident Evil is so popular.

Not really. Normies dont care about Kojima as much as I do.

I also hate how people are quick to shit on a new Metal Gear thats not even in the same universe let alone using the soild snake name or Main Character.

i can speak english fluently unlike your third worlder ass LOL

>think a game looks shit
>Sorry you have a contrarian elitist complex bro

Nigger I don't care if it's popular or not I regularly hop on Battlefield 3-4 and play the fuck out of it because I like it even though it regularly gets shat on here. The game looks boring, that's all there is to it. Rockstar did it better years ago and it was sold as a DLC, not an entirely new game.

>was so mad when this game got announced
>expect it to be shit
>see the video
>they just copied MGSV
>remember MGSV is great
>video makes the game look fun

Well this was unexpected

>man, why did they just re-use Afghanistan tho?
I dunno man, it's too early to say how different it is, but it's different.. The area where they use a sheep as fulton bait doesn't exist in TPP.

Reusing assets is lazy but the map seems different.

>People butthurt about a spinoff game that is clearly in some bullshit "alternate universe" created specifically for it to be multiplayer-only
>It looks just fine and may even be fun when playing with your buddies
>They use MGSV stuff because they don't wanna let it go to waste on just one game

One of the most reasonable things they've done, and people are blowing their dislike towards it a bit too early. You were all supposed to wait until the actual REAL Konami-only numbered MGS game came out and THEN judge it.

Sperging out about this little spinoff is stupid.

Obvious shill
>i've been here since 2006
Are you really bragging about that?

>how little those zombies seem to actually be a threat

Sure they didnt seem like a threat in the video but the team never actually let themselves get hit, except for the one dude who had his leg chewed once and it broke. If they had been less organized the swarm at the end probably would have fucked them up.
Just trying to give alternate viewpoints here.

Normies don't buy MGS.
MGSV was hyped to death by everyone, and Kojima pulled off some excellent marketing.

MG Survive is getting nothing but negative word of mouth, some of the worst i've seen in quite a while, and Konami has no idea of how to sell games.

MGS is just another game to add to the list of franchises that Konami has accidentally murdered due their own stupidity.

Well I don't know why you post in threads about games you don't like. I don't post in threads about games I don't like, what is the point? Or do you just like triggering yourself?

>no u immature!

no, you idiot, you are supposed to see that the thread does not consist only of kojimadrones and shills.

I dislike Survive but I'm not a fan of Kojima either. And you are retarded

Shill

Back to (reeeeeeee)ddit

>He doesn't think people market on Cred Forums.

They do. Regardless of that, there has been literally 0 actual counterargument from the pro-faction other than "wow you must think you're so cool for not buying another fucking zombie game."

I thought that it was excellent.

People are being melodramatic babies about the entire thing.

It's no proper MGS game but it is a fun as fuck survival shooter and it looks and feels gorgeous.

>remember MGSV is great
>video makes the game look fun

Of course it does, shill.

capcom attempted the same shit with umbrella corps and we all know how that went

That's the long term marketing strategy, it started with shifting blame onto kojima for mgsv being incomplete (which may very well be true but not for the reasons everyone posts; KoF was planned to be dlc but it was scrapped as soon as kojima was confirmed for leaving, and I wouldn't be surprised if he were the one to scrap it since he didn't want other people working on it after he left, but that's just my idea. KoF was not supposed to be part of the main game which is why the marketers keep saying that mgsv is complete, but the truth is they had some story dlcs planned that got scrapped) and then it moved onto "buy mgsurvive to spite kojima" and redirecting every criticism to the game to kojima dick sucking.
It's funny because marketers keep copy-pasting the same posts over and over (i.e. stuff like KOJIMA CUT ALL OF KEIFER DIALOGUE BECAUSE HE WANTED IT TO BE LIKE DRIVE, which everyone who listened to the cut dialogue knows it's mostly grunts and random words, there isn't one full line in the entirety of the cut audio) and just shit on you if you prove it isn't true, and the contrarian hivemind being what it is they just ate that shit up just because reddit is full of actual retarded kojima dicksucking fanboys.
Truth is games nowadays are made by hundreds of people and publishers handle the budget so thinking a game is good or bad only because of the director is a fucking retarded perspective that only idiots who like to gossip about famous people would hold

have to agree the gameplay looks decent but what about the story?
either way i'm sold on it

>Normies don't buy MGS
Who do you think bought MGSV?
Who do you think it's mgsv main fanbase?

it's one thing to say you don't like a game, but saying the game is shit when you

A: Have never touched said game
B: You just don't like what's on the game

is being retarded and this is the main form of critizicing games on Cred Forums

>"if i don't like it, it's a shit game then"
should be the motto of Cred Forums

Not the first post by this IP.
Confirmed shill.

Umbrella Corps had shit gameplay though. The only thing people can say about this, is that Kojima is not involved. The game looks good.

dont you know konami = hitler because they dared to fire Kojima who can never be wrong and never overspends his budget

>that
there's the same vernacular another time. Sayonara samefag.

why did you delete your post and retype it, muhammed? did you have to get a dictionary to figure out how to english? fuck outta here lol how did they get wifi into the rapefugee camp?

Yes you are a shill

How is konami pay check?
>using the word faction without irony
Clearly false flag shill trying to make us look bad.

>i hate what was overwhelmingly loved and highly rated by virtually everyone
>b-but that's my real opinion, not Cred Forums contrarian sheep faggotry

It's funny how many "real opinions" run against the grain here, huh? The worst part is I bet you all believe it too. You're so indoctrinated by the culture here that you unironically think it's really your opinion when you reflexively hate popular and well reviewed things.

Calm down, Miller, they'll never make it to Mother Base.

Funny because the only ones mentioning Kojima are the ones calling others Kojimadrones.
All I see are people posting very valid insight and arguments against a game that it's not a good idea, doesn't look good, and it's simply a dissapointment because nobody asked this.

Normies buy it, Normies always buy games with cut scences and shooting.

Normies don't care about blazeblue.

Half those threads aren't even positive. And people talk about a big game release on a videogame board, woaaah, how could it be.

Not to mention the falseflagging/ironic posting people who make positive-but-not-really threads

There's probably some shilling and marketing going on on Cred Forums like elsewhere on the internet, but screaming SHILLL everytime somebody likes something is fucking retarded.

But I like MGS. I just don't feel the need to praise a mediocre game from an overdone genre because it's attached to a franchise I like.

The difference is that Konami doesn't know how to create hype.
They don't know how to do it.

Do I need to remind you that Konami has killed every single one of their franchises?

Call your tits faggot.
Go brag about how you discovered 4chin back in 2006 to your nigger fuckboy. And don't pretend to be white you filthy europoor.

Did we really need a Metal Gear zombie game ten years after everyone accepts that zombies are overdone?

Small minority of fans are whiners.

The game is about Big Boss/Kojima leaving his soldiers/game devs behind after motherbase/mgsv bombs, and the soldiers/devs are left in hell/konami trying to survive attacks from zombies/kojimadrons.

>Generic co-op zombie survival game

Haven't seen this been done before ever.

There is a point where that attitude of yours will make you a miserable bitter cunt, and you will simply get mad at people for having fun. You don't know any better, you are just garbage.

>deletes post
>cries when caught out

hahahaha i'm tearing up here how hazukashii 4 u

>The game looks good.
No it doesn't.
We have a 15 minute video to prove that.

if the only reason it failed was that it had shit gameplay then a ton more people would've bought it at launch and then abandonned it soon after, that's not how it went
it had three people online at launch and two a week later

no reason to see why this won't fail, people are getting really fucking tired of the same copypasted zombie horde "games" (if it's not call of duty)

Or
He just wanted to say he saw the movie.

>>it'll have other monsters too.
>Which won't change much since, from what we saw, they are not going to do anything that requieres more work than reusing assets.
>So, faster zombies?
>A new skin for Sahelanthropus?

Might we see the return of the zombie/possessed helicopters from DMC2? Could it be?

Of course it does, the core mechanics were designed by Kojima and Kojima has literally never made a bad game.
What remains to be seen is whether or not theyll kill it with a terrible business model.

A big part of it comes down to the fact that this game is a new AAA game coming out. Ever since the TORtanic, Cred Forums has gotten a kick out of wanting the AAA game industry to crash and burn. It actively wants to see games fail, when really one should hope that every game is successful AND good.

>inb4 Cred Forums is one person

this is a board run by mob rule. It doesn't matter what people who have differing opinions say if they're not the majority. Hence why this post is going to be ignored or shit upon.

>you are not having fun
Seems like I am on the right place.

Seriously why do you faggots want to make another TORtanic out of any game? it was the worst cancer Cred Forums had endured before SJW and external memes from Cred Forums and Cred Forums took Cred Forums hostage.

>there's
Spotted the same verbacular yet again. Guten tag sameperson

paid the rent for this month $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I was pissed when i first saw the announcement but it looks pretty damn fun. Not goty but fun with friends

In a modern declining console industry where games are becoming so expensive to make and most old Jap developers downsized or went mobile? Also Shooting and Sports are the top sellers?

Most of said games still get good to average reviews while small minority "me hate change" whiners get assblasted.

>division has some online issues at launch as almost every other game
>shitposting ensues even harder
>MGSV doesnt even have its online feature working at all at launch
>HAHA WHO CARES KOJIMA IS A GOD LET ME SUCK HIS DICK AGAIN

Survive looks fine, stop crying you babies.

Must be the high point of your day. For someone that's actually proud for being here since 2006 the internet must be a huge deal uh europoor?

>Literally arguing semantics while while using buzzwords and ignoring the point.
Here's your reply.

I'm not screaming shill. I'm just not seeing why people are getting all excited over a crummy expansion pack for a franchise that has a lot more potential than "Zombie Survival game 51561."

>again
I admired the same usage of this word in this one post at another point in time. Konnichiwa replicant.

Shill

give them (You)s mohammed
keep on posting to distract yourself from the hot shame rising all over your face
>he saw me delete my post!
hahahaha

fucking pathetic

As opposed to the contrarian faggots on Cred Forums who will sit their jizzing about fap bait, and playing weebshit jrpg? You idiots don't have standards, you're just a bunch of mindless, hive mind droids that cant form your own opinion and won't even open your minds due to "muh EA is evil!!! le triple a games, and anyone who likes them are shills"
Fuck off, its a good game

NO FUN NO FUN NO FUN NO FUN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

NO FUN NO FUN NO FUN NO FUN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

>this is literally how Cred Forums argues

>the game looks good

Where?

>kojimadrones literally talking out of their uninformed assholes: the thread

You faggots don't even know they've released playable segments of the game, like the co op zombie mode which is fun as fuck. Kill yourselves, fucking babbies ranting on about how they haven't released shit. If you're so dead set on being mad about something, atleast research what you're getting indignant about

There.

I don't like it because this is devtime that could have gone into a nice DLC for MGSV, because it looks boring and because cross dimensional wormhole shit has nothing to do with MGS. Screw off with the armchair phycology. You are completely misreading everyone.

>when really one should hope that every game is successful AND good
>thinks that literally the same games copypasted onto different engines over the years are good games
>not understanding the concept of saturation
>not having any principles whatsoever
>not caring about the overall quality of the industry
>only caring about his own kiddie sandbox fun

you're the kind of scum that's bringing down this entire industry

Yeah you are a shill. It's the same semantics that you people keep using that right off the bat indicates you people were trained by konami with the same speech to shill this game. Fuck off

So, i'm going to compile all the arguments that people here have provided against and in favor of MG Survive, let's get at it.

Against MG Survive:

>Metal Gear is now a zombie survival game
>more grinding
>probably even more microtransactions
>gear has durability
>a lot of reused assets
>not a single talk about story
>all gameplay elements look lazily done
>the new animations are really bad, clunky and look hand-made instead of mocapped
>the zombies are just the Skull puppets
>MSF Motherbase for some reason looks like Diamond Dogs motherbase
>bow seems useless
>spear seems really clunky
>MGO died in the matter of weeks, so chances are this one might too

In favor of MG Survive:

>YOU ARE ALL KOJIMADRONES

dat bait

Its funny how Cred Forums gets more and more hipster faggots that joins a criclejerk and hates on everything thats popular.

quite sad desu

>If only we hate harder people will have the same shit taste as us.

Sorry losers. Companies go out of business making games you like for a reason.

I think invoking ad-hominem instead of actually discussing the point is a more telling sign of bitterness.

>Companies go out of business making games you like for a reason.
But nobody here likes MG Survive, yet it's going to flop.

>I like it
>fuck you shill i dont like it
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
>hurr kojimadrone
>hurr shill
Fuck it, I'm taking a break from Cred Forums you're all legitimate fucking autists.

Such shame.
>mohammed
>europoor
Stop projecting sandnigger.

>a faggot deleted a post and I saw it yes high point of my day hahahaha so happy
Pathetic indeed. You must be the stereotypical neckbearded faggot.

Still don't think this should be called MGS but that trailer actually looked pretty fun surprisingly. Although I doubt it would play out that fucking awesome with randoms. I can just imagine how hard it would be coordinate things with strangers.

Is this game going to be MP only or is there any single player stuff to do?

People who enjoy the game.

>This is why I think the game is good, it is my opinion and I sincerely want you to know that I am having fun playing this game. Not because I have low standards, but because it is a high quality, AAA Konami game that really tickles my fancy.
>Point A
>Point B
>Point C

Autistic Cred Forumsirgin cryfags

>How's that buyers remorse that I don't know anything about because I haven't played the game and everyone else on Cred Forums is saying it so it's bandwagon time because I have to maintain my appearance on an anonymous imageboard?

>In favor of MG Survive:

>>YOU ARE ALL KOJIMADRONES

kek, this

>people calling this a generic zombie survival game
i have a feeling most people didn't actually watch the video

Yes

>Cred Forums is one person
>Having a literal temper tantrum

Someone get him a bib, please.

>2017
>Konami announces "Metal Gear: Outer Heaven"
>PC, PS4, XBone
>You are Solid Snake
>You enter a sealed off country, open-worldly like TPP
>no fulton, no supply drops
>get stuff/weapons locally
>although open-world, not generated automatically, so a small map
>liberate different areas of the map by destroying anti air radards and shit, but before that, you get an old school boss battle
>after destroying the area, Foxhound comes in and bombs it away, while you proceed
>last area is the oil rig/mother base
>you fight a metal gear and then Venom
>all the time you listen to old school video game music
>instead of "Metal Gear goes open world", you get "Metal Gear goes back to its roots" in the trailer

>I'm going to completely ignore every argument made in favor of MG Survive and act as if that somehow justifies me!

Yeah go away shill.

You cant defeat Cred Forums

@352109368
>still replying

lmao step away from the computer muhammed damn dude just move on, you made a mistake deal w/ it

check out one of the persona 5 thread where people argue wether or not a girl not being interested in you is cuckoldry and thus if persona could be considered a ntr fetish game before leaving

>immediately jumps to ad hominem when he loses face
Absolutely typical. Next time you try to save face dont rely on childish arguments.

>Still don't think this should be called MGS
it's clearly a spin off game that isn't canon, i don't see an issue

there's always been different races of people in games you idiot

Alternate dimensions nigga, maybe the tech Diamond Dogs used was from this event.

But who gives a shit, MGSV's story was garbage so why care about a zombie spinoff?

You mean the 10 different forms in which you accuse anyone that doesn't like this game of being Kojimadrones?

Maybe you should provide arguments instead.

Are you going to call me a Kojimadrone too?

Stay away from all weebshit threads nothing good ever comes of them.

>Companies go out of business making games you like for a reason.

sure, they don't ever go out of business for adding a game onto a pile of games that are exactly the same, eg saturation
they only go under because they make good games !
get
the fuck
out

>But who gives a shit, MGSV's story was garbage so why care about a zombie spinoff?
Because the game is based on the boring gameplay of MGSV, so story is the only thing left to discard?

>goes back to the roots
>Without Kojima

Good luck!

I did, I deleted a post. You're the one over excited over it like an autist. So sad.
>muhammed
Quiet europoor, you're not white.

the last good threads on Cred Forums were the toddposting ones, it's all been downhill from there

>implying konami would shill in Cred Forums of all places

Just accept that people like different things. Cred Forums is the last place anyone would want to market in knowing how this place hates everything even remotely popular

Nothing good will come out of it, if you continue calling everything japanese weebshit. Moron.

>People who enjoy the game.
They are playing it?
All I see are people saying that it looks good and that everyone who doesn't like zombie game #38130917941 is a Kojimadrone.

> it is a high quality, AAA Konami game
How can a high quality AAA game have such bad animations?

MGSV's story wasn't shit though you "muh younglings" faggot.

@352109661
>I did, I deleted a post.

LMAO

Shill

So fucking annoying

Its just the "cool" thing to do now.

Survive looks fucking amazing. I am shocked at how badly it is being received. Its fucking bullshit because the game is actually good. Everyone here is just a trendy prick who is afraid to admit they like a game. Fuck this place. I'm out of here until the hype dies down. Survive will be the next game to get shit on no matter how good it is.

Ehh, I'd buy it for $20.

I got bored watching after like 2 minutes, I can tell right now it's gonna be repetitive as hell
>same sneaking as MGSV but incredibly dumbed down since the zombies cant see more than 5 feet
>when you do sneak up behind them all you can to is backstabbu instead of choosing between lethal and nonlethal or various cqc options
>melee weapons are either just a bunch of pokes or repeating the same 2 animations
>melee combat in general looks to have no weight whatsoever
>bow animation looks retarded
>zombies don't look to be any threat whatsoever, especially since it's just the MGSV combat system which was balanced around ballistics combat
I was considering giving it a rent but after this shit probably not even worth my time

>Survive looks fucking amazing.
Of course it does, fatass Konami shill.

I didn't say that though lad.

Konami shills please fucking go, holy shit.

Internet was a mistake

It's going to flop hard as fuck and i'm going to enjoy seeing you all tearing your hearts out trying to shill it.

MGS has the days counted and i'm going to savor every second of it.

It really was.
SurVive looks even worse. KEK
Why don't you niggers fuck off back to spain or whatever?

I'm enjoying the game and i find it fun, no autistic manchild on Cred Forums is going to change my opinion either. The animations are fine, You sound like you put too much stock into what other people say.

>Everyone pretty much agrees that the gameplay was pretty great in 5, even if the story wasn't
>It's a spinoff with extended elements using the same gameplay engine
>And it's going to be budget priced

They should have just not called it Metal Gear, even if they used a spinoff title.

>You people
>Trained by Konami

I am discussing my own opinion. I'm also willing to listen to yours, but hurling unfounded accusations isn't going to get you anywhere. Even then, it's pretty plain to see that my argument hasn't been in favor of Konami's recent business decisions.

>no autistic manchild on Cred Forums is going to change my opinion either
No, what will make you change your opinion is when Konami stops paying the shills.

>The animations are fine
See?
You are a cheap shill.

>I enjoy game

MEANWHILE AT Cred Forums
>NO YOU DON'T FAG STOP VIRALING YOU SHILL FUCKING FLOP PLEASE STOP LIKING WHAT I HATE BAWW

Get over it you autists people enjoy things you don't

Standalone (apparently around $30), and next-gen only. No PS3 version

WE SILENT HILL NOW BOYS
IGNORE FRANCHISE
DISREGARD CONSISTENCY
PUT UP GAME AND SLAP METAL GEAR ON IT
ACQUIRE SHEKELS

Same.

I'll cum buckets when surVive and Dead Stranding flop and both kojima fanboys and mgs faggots die in one shot.

>I'm also willing to listen to yours
No, of course you are not.
You are just shouting Kojimadrone left and right whenever you see someone that's not sucking the rotten dick of this fucking abomination, even though the only ones mentioning Kojima is you.

Let me guess, who could be THIS butthurt at Kojima?

This should be a free DLC desu senpai

This. But blaming the evil marketing boogeyman is basically todays dubs to derail threads on things people don't like as half of the board has autisim.

Case in point:
Autism.

So... I'm guessing that distress signal they placed was a way of calling for help from the original timeline/dimension. But in the demo they failed to protect it.
What would happen if they succeeded? I mean, you've sent a distress signal, and I would assume the mission success result would be some kind of response. Where do you go from there? Doesn't leave that much room for more missions I would think.

fucking peace walker had co-op and that was a psp game

you can enjoy the game
ultimately doesn't matter as the game will sell 1000 units first week and mgs' future will solely rely on pachinko machines

Who gives a fuck?

Also
>more grinding
where was this implied?
>more microtransactions
unconfirmed, and likely cosmetics if true
>gear has durability
this is a bad thing? Its a survival game.
>reused assets
Ok sure, but that doesn't make the gameplay bad.
>not a single talk about the story
with it being a non canon dlc, its pretty much implied the story doesn't matter for shit.
>gameplay elements look lazily done
subjective i guess, it looked good to me. The waves were lazy but stealth was on point
>zombies are just the skull puppets
nope
>new animations are really bad
bow looked like shit, and spear was clunky, but everything was about up to quality
>msf motherbase looks like dd's base
I guess if you're autistic this would be important
>bow seems useless
yeah
>spear seems clunky
yeah
>mgo died in a matter of weeks
survive has solo mode, confirmed by konami

how does it feel to know that i will be playing this game on launch and then fucking my gf later that night? go jerk yourself with your tears from hating your life which is a repeat of the same meaningless shit each day

Why would I not bring up the fact that you attacking my character instead of arguing the point? At any rate you can feel free to put an actual rebuttal on the table whenever you feel like.

>my argument hasn't been in favor of Konami's recent business decisions.
You're arguments are clearly retarded ON PURPOSE because you are false flagging. Go back to shilling. This game will fail anyway.

MG Survive is a game that will survive (get it) off of its enemy variety.
If they replaced the variety of MGSV (with tanks, walkers, puppets, skulls, choppers, armoured vehicles, soldiers and their various types) with just these zombies, animals and a metal gear then Survive will be absolutely awful if however they've utilized the setting to be more creative with monster designs then it could be legitimately great.
That is of course if Konami doesn't jew the hell out of it with microtransactions and the like.

I noticed the only positive thing they have to say is
>g-guys it really doesn't look that bad c'mon pls buy our game

>disregard consistency
What consistency?
>TPP had zombies and wormholes
>Survive has zombies and wormholes
What the fuck Konami? Muh Kojima.
Fuck you for reminding me of Book of Memories.

There was no reason for mgsv lack of co op. Fucking kojimbo.

>not sure if want
I like the idea of playing with my friends, but one of the most fun things about MGSV was the sheer variety of ways to tackle a mission. I'm not sure if this game will offer that: will there be severe resource constraints deciding my load-out? Will there be a pretty obvious "ideal strategy" that makes the gameplay formulaic after a few rounds?
I mean, wielding that machete looked REALLY unsatisfying. It was the same three-stroke shitty animation over and over again. Blah.

Looking at the trailer, it seems like it gives you some materials to craft shit for your base, or maybe blueprints.
I really hope that's not the entire game, just collecting and using materials to get more materials. That would be the final nail on this coffin.

no company shills directly, they just hire viral marketing companies that do it for them and then show them statistics.
This is the marketing strategy they use on Cred Forums:
On reddit, some places like nbgo are straight up owned by marketers who try to push FOBs through the promise that nuclear disarmament will unlock chapter 3 which is obviously bullshit, Robert Peeler keeps feeding that so he's at least directly involved in that.
I work in marketing in a completely different industry so it's fun for me to look up this stuff, marketing videogames it's a lot easier though because most gamers seem to be fucking retarded and believe everything they are told.
Again check how many times that "kojima cut all of keifer's dialogue" stuff has been reposted as fact even though just listening to it proves it wrong

>if however they've utilized the setting to be more creative with monster designs then it could be legitimately great.

They're making a coop zombie horde survival game with crafting out of one of their most beloved franchises

Is there a reason you think they have the ability to be creative anymore ?

>where was this implied?
Resource gathering?
The fact that microtransactions depend on the grinding aspect?

>unconfirmed, and likely cosmetics if true
It's Konami.

>this is a bad thing? Its a survival game.
It forces you to grind more, and this will lead to microtransactions.

>Ok sure, but that doesn't make the gameplay bad.
But it makes the game feel cheap, and lazy.

>with it being a non canon dlc, its pretty much implied the story doesn't matter for shit.
So one of the elements that people praise MGS for is outright gone.

>subjective i guess, it looked good to me. The waves were lazy but stealth was on point
Nothing worth mentioning about it.

>nope
Yes they are, they share the same animations, and behave the same.

>bow looked like shit, and spear was clunky, but everything was about up to quality
Yeah, the animations that came from MGSV, those were good.

>I guess if you're autistic this would be important
Considering attention to detail is another one of MGS virtues, then we can say goodbye to another important element of MGS.

>survive has solo mode, confirmed by konami
And it will be balanced around co-op like Peace Walker.

It still hurts.

>wielding that machete looked REALLY unsatisfying
looked like an exact copy of mgs3's knife desu

>creature da
why are japs so cringe inducing

Another shill.

You are replying to OP and yet this wasn't your first post on this thread. Obvious shill.

I've been using X for years and never knew it had that

>TPP had zombies and wormholes
One is part of side ops and grunts for boss fights, the other is a non-canon gameplay tool.

>Survive has zombies and wormholes
Survive makes these a focus of the game.

Sad but true.

I'm trying to be optimistic about this.

>sad but true
>no one but fatass Konami shills are mentioning Kojima

Delicious desperation over this guaranteed bomb.

I'm still waiting to hear why my opinion is retarded, but I suppose that I'm just supposed to take your word for it, right? That's the "intelligent" thing to do, after all.

>On reddit, some places like nbgo are straight up owned by marketers who try to push FOBs through the promise that nuclear disarmament will unlock chapter 3
That doesnt surprise me. But you have proof?

>subjective i guess, it looked good to me. The waves were lazy but stealth was on point
the zombies can't hear shit, can't see shit
as demonstrated in the video you can literally crouch walk at full speed 3 feet from a group of three and they won't hear you
zombie on the right doesn't see you either
how is the stealth on point ? it's the worst stealth since peace walker

What's the point of being stealthy if zombies don't give a fuck even if you sprint in circles around them?

Exactly shill.
Go collect your konami pay check now.

Sounds creative to me, change is creative.

You just want Kojimas name on the box.

I'm a grad student in Cali who just woke up, and I have no idea why you think this isn't my first post in the thread. I can't imagine what it's like living your life believing that people who disagree with you are paid for their opinions. Good luck user.

That should be classified as a form of self harm
I'm so sorry user

>change is creative.
Yeah, as creative as making a first person futuristic shooter that features jetpacks.

Sure thing shill. Konami pays your tuition?

Komani shills dont really exist but kojimadrones do.
You are propably just one yourself.
I wont even buy the game and will propably pirate it.

Why do western devs tend to pick what sounds like anyone from the office to narrate promotional footage, and the Japs meanwhile bring in a professional?

>You just want Kojimas name on the box.
No, that's the narrative you are paid to push.

No one but you angry Konami shills are talking about Kojima in this thread.

In fact, ''YOU ARE ALL KOJIMADRONES'' is the only argument offered in favor of MG Survive in any of these threads.

Wasn't aware I had one, but thanks. I can assume I'll find it in the same place as your counterargument?

Can I say something nice about this game here?
Without being called a shill?

Let's try

I like the colour of the sand.

I can't cite anything because I don't keep notes so feel free to think I'm just making it up, off the top of my head I can remember that there was some controversy over one of the mods being outed as a marketer, though I can't remember very well since I just used to go there to copy-paste posts on /mgg/ to fuck with them and have a laugh.
But in all honesty just look at the kind of posts they made (or used to make) about nuclear disarmament and the fact that multiple subreddits were created for each "faction", it was obviously a controlled ARG by marketers to push microtransactions, even the nuke numbers have always been obviously false (at some point they went into the 20s on xbox360 or xbox one, and yet people disarmed 20+ nukes a day on those platforms and the numbers got higher, it's obviously all fake)

the only time it looked remotely fun was when they got swarmed at the end also
>fultoning stuff
im so sick of doing that

No, this thread is proof that Konami shills exist, you are one of them, of course.
>Kojimadrones do

Seems weird, which side is the one that can't stop talking about Kojima, huh?

>expresses doubt about longevity of gameplay
>"shill"
I'm not sure you know what that word means

>2016
>Coop Zombie Survival
>Creative

>konami shills dont exist
Could you be more obvious konami shill?

>Resource gathering?
doesn't inherently mean grinding
>It's Konami.
and they made only cosmetic dlcs for mgo. Mgsv had extra fobs but those didnt actually matter
>It forces you to grind more, and this will lead to microtransactions.
Microtransactions still unconfirmed, as well as grinding. I doubt you'll ever be at a complete lack of weapons.
>So one of the elements that people praise MGS for is outright gone
I thought you guys didn't want them shitting up the mgs story with zombies
>Yes they are, they share the same animations, and behave the same.
literally false
>Yeah, the animations that came from MGSV, those were good.
not all of them famalam. no need to discredit every animation based on two.
>Considering attention to detail is another one of MGS virtues, then we can say goodbye to another important element of MGS.
still a non canon dlc. If it was a mainline game I'd completely understand
>And it will be balanced around co-op like Peace Walker.
At least its already going to be a better game than peace walker, just because of the fact that it isnt peace walker

SHILL KILL YOURSELF

>change is creative
>forcing the most popular gaming tropes of these past 7 years onto an ip that hasn't used them yet counts as creativeness

alright let's make a third person shooter out of castlevania with zombie horde mode, crafting elements and microtransactions

never talk about games again

Can I say something negative about this game here?
Without being called a Kojimadrone?

I actually believe in you, just wanted something to call them out on that subreddit.

KOJIMADRONE KILL YOURSELF

no, hotpockets are taking money from marketing companies so they just feed the narrative

>says one bad thing about the game and that's not even a criticism but a question
>everything else is liking the game
>IM NOT A PAID SHILL GUIS I SWEAR

they also bring people that can actually play the game well

>I like reused assets from MGSV
I like them too, user.

shills are trying really hard with this one, huh?

>doesn't inherently mean grinding
How is resource gathering not grinding?

>and they made only cosmetic dlcs for mgo. Mgsv had extra fobs but those didnt actually matter
And they put 1 week long development times which you could only reduce with microtransactions.

>Microtransactions still unconfirmed, as well as grinding
They will be, there's no need for comfirmation regarding that.

>I thought you guys didn't want them shitting up the mgs story with zombies
But at least they could try making a story of their own, you know, like a Metal Gear game.

>literally false
It's true, compare that video with this one
youtube.com/watch?v=LIH8-CWwdHM
Literally the same movements.

>not all of them famalam. no need to discredit every animation based on two.
Of course not, there's good animations, the ones that come straight out of MGSV.

>still a non canon dlc. If it was a mainline game I'd completely understand
How is being non-canon an excuse for such laziness?

>At least its already going to be a better game than peace walker, just because of the fact that it isnt peace walker
Not at all, Peace Walker was a stealth military game with story.

This is no longer about quality, it's that it's straight up missing staples of what made people like Metal Gear.

Not him, but to be fair, nobody has really made a strictly Coop survival game that has as much shit like Hunger/Thirst like Dayz had.

Which is cool because I hated when I played Dayz and everyone just treated it like a CoD match.

>muh kojima
can you retards stop bringing this up to defend this turd. Konami is taking the "we want a new audience" approach because fuck the game we zombie survival now, we can get some money out of it.

And fuck you too

>you are one of them, of course.
Yeah I am a konami shill yet I never bought a konami game good job retards.

Right, and I know this is just speculation based on the trailer, but I'm hoping that this isn't what happens:
>ideal strategy emerges quickly
>it involves one person wielding a machete or other melee weapon and just babysitting the antennae
Hell, the spear looked pretty boring to use, too, and I was looking forward to being able to do more creative things with it:
>sweep enemies off their feet
>chuck it (perk for black soldiers)
>reinforce barricades
But nope you just use the same thrusting animation, over and over.

>I don't have games of my company, see, i'm not a shill
?

PAID SHILLS PAID SHILLS EVERYWHERE EPIC THREAD THAT PROVES SHILLS SCREENCAP POSTS.

SEND TO KOTAKU TO OUT KONAMI ON THIS

Seeing the game flop will be more than enough.

Very glad about this reception, they completely deserve it.

Paid shills dont need to like or buy what they are shilling. You are a shill!

these elements aren't mutually exclusive user, what are you trying to hide ?