There are people on this board right now that still play games from past generations

>there are people on this board right now that still play games from past generations

>still playing games from the current generation instead of hyping up next gen ones, only to never play them because you're already hyping up the next ones

Get on my level.

They're better than a lot of modern shit.

>generations

>there are people on this board right now that play games from the current generation

Define generation. Is it by decades? Like 80s 90s? Or is it some retarded shit like ps3 gen, ps2 gen, etc?

>gave micky d's a 9/10
unacceptable

This
Fuck off with your 60$ casual shovelvare you fucking nigger

for 3 bucks it's a pretty hecktic deal bruz

really? do you recommend an open world press X to win third person cover based shooting combat game like batman meme city? fuck you and die in a fire.

>there are people on this board right now that still play games

> there are people who do thing I do not do REEEEEEEEEEE
you must be fun to be around

>there are people on this board right now that still watch movies from past generations

>there are people on this board right now

>there are people

video games from the current generation are both subjectively AND objectively the WORST WE'VE EVER HAD

>there are people on this board who do things differently than me and yell at me for it, so I have to yell back instead of realizing that it's okay to like what you want and not let other underages tell me what to do with my life and my thoughts

>paying any sum for garbage
I thought he was better than this.

>There are people on this board right now who waste money on video games instead of spending it on their wife and her boyfriend

Thank god for that at least some people remember what a video game looks like

>there are

>existing

I get it.

Wtf is a generation? Each new release of graphic card? I dont get it isnt it just an year?