You guys did buy an Xbox right?

You guys did buy an Xbox right?
I mean we don't have any games like Bloodborne, Gravity Rush, The Last Guardian or uh well anything really but um, I'm a nice guy right so you'll buy an Xbox right?

You can play a selection of approved 360 games on it you know.

>Sonyggers

Sony faggots, everyone

>TLG
Nobody has that tho lol

>3 games
>1 of them is a vita port and the other isn't even out yet

your console is just as bad as the xbone

I might get a Scorpio if it's not stupidly expensive. There's no fucking exclusives I care about on xbox which is why I initially went with the PS4 but I want to play online with my friend again like the good ol times.
I'll still keep my PS4 for the singleplayer exclusives.

What me to name more PCuck

the only thing you've got coming out is the waiting game

Maybe you should tell your friend to stop being a fucking faggot.

Why must you bend the knee and not him? Stop sucking his dick and force him to suck yours.

God I hate pathetic wimp faggots like you that are controlled by their peers.

I'm playing Recore. It's fun.

Real great burn user...

But I'm not a PC gamer.

He's too stubborn, he's been an xbox player since the hueg and Sega player before that. He has other friends besides me & brothers he plays with but he's the only friend I have so it wouldn't make sense to make him switch.

Sunset Overdrive for PS4 when?

Waiting game is better then the begging game

gay

FUCK YOU SONYGGER

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>It's fun.

Never

>The Last Guardian
How do people still hype themselves over this shit in 2016. It's gonna be Nu Male Sky all over again.

>old version of this pic had Nier
>replaced with a shitty racing game after PC announcement

Hurts doesn't it?

Pretty crazy that Microsoft is the lesser of two evils now

Nope, it's still coming to PS4

Hey guys, its me Celebrity™, have you bought Brand™ product yet? you are not one of these Opposite Brand™ consumer are you?

Shh. Don't upset the sonyggers. You'll trigger them and cause them to make huge lists of games that still aren't out yet and pictures a golden man holding bloodborn.