ITT: Characters that are literally you

ITT: Characters that are literally you

>Suffer from a serious dark streak but have my moments of levity with irony and sarcasm
>Feel like time slows down whenever I talk to people
>Abuse pain medicine on a daily basis (Tylenol and Advil)
>It would just take one bad day for me to become an avenging angel without wings like Max

If I ever get another haircut, I'm definitely styling it like Max.

> Huge Cynic
> Just wants to be left in peace
> Anger issues
> Avarage joe
> Huge asshole when provoked ( or not )
> Shit job
> Meh life

retarded, plays video games, browses Cred Forums, and with a wicked sense of memes

JUST

Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor.

>Interdimensional entity
>Barely comprehensible
>Has annihilated an entire species by simply coming into existence
>Loves *parties*

Only difference is I don't like parties.

>people are nothing more than a game to me

>spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games

>get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with

>some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

>"For now, seek strength. The rest will follow..."

This is how Dark Souls 2 cured my depression.
The entire game's plot could be viewed as an allegory to depression. The state of the world and all life in it is stuck in a dank cycle, and Bearer of the Curse can't do anything about it, so for all intents and purposes, he's probably depressed. Then you visit Vendrick and he just slams this line of wisdom your ass. You could paraphrase it as to saying "If you don't know what the fuck to do with yourself, just seek strength for now. The rest will follow..."

So that's what I did IRL and then I wasn't depressed any more.

>>Has annihilated an entire species by simply coming into existence
The devs confirmed in an interview that the Androsynth were "snagged", not killed, and that the form of their survival was an intended sequel hook (same with the Rainbow world arrow and the fate of the Taalo the Orz talk about "chasing").

It's a shame 3 happened and turned them into simple people-eating monsters, because the whole planned weirdness of "you took some Orz into Quasi-space and now shit is getting strange" sounds way more fun, even if they're still ultimately malicious.

just 2 much

Its good advice in general, whenever life gets you down: Self improve. Quickest way to recover

Except your wife and infant daughter weren't killed by junkies while you failed to save them. That's what made Max who he is because he was a pretty regular happy guy before that... you're just a piece of shit by default.

I am Mozart from the game Mozart: The Last Secret. Haha!

Of course, I only mean it as a joke. It is impossible for Mozart to still be alive and be held hostage somewhere in Japan where you could hear the trains passing by at 8:04 and 20:36, if the clock they put in my room is correct.

>The devs confirmed in an interview that the Androsynth were "snagged", not killed
Source. I'm pretty sure I've seen/read the available interviews over the years, and haven't heard of that one.

I too, seek to escape the dank yoke that binds me

What game is this you're talking about
Same here user, not cured but it helped.

hmm....

>What game is this you're talking about
One of the top 10 games ever made on any platform, ever. I'm not joking.