Borderland 2

Hey guys
Borderland GOTY is in sale this week end for 12$
Is the game worth for this price or is it another case of "gearbox shouldn't be allowed to make games"

Do you have a friend to play it with? Like, in person, on the couch while drinking a few beers? Great game for that. Otherwise kinda repetitive and the memery gets old FAST.

It's decent. Play as Zer0

Thanks for the answers guys

The best possible Borderlands game you can get is the Triple Pack for the PS3. All three games, DLC, and all updates on disc.

game's good, best played co-op, singleplayer is still fun but gets repetitive

the writing is shit though, thank god they got rid of burch for BB / BL3

>for ps3
honestly are you trying
the PS4 handsome collection is 26$ used at gamestop and runs at 1080p / 60 fps

>honestly are you trying
I own basically all versions. Handsome collection doesn't include the first game. Also it's $15 with GCU at Best Buy (all weekly prices reset at 12:00 AM Sunday).

What about prequel to the sequel?

How's the memes and is it fun?

I know but I want it on pc
Thanks anyway

So I have a question, are DLC classes for Borderlands 2 fun?

this as deep as it goes?

they're universally accepted as being the best classes in the game

It is fun but the dialog is the worst ever.

They're way op. Zer0 is best character

Okay thanks.

Despite all the hate this game gets i had 180 hours of fun with it, anarchy gaige is really fun and the tiny tina dlc was really good.

Krieg is the second best character, Gaige is just okay. Sal is still #1 most OP, it just takes him a little bit to get there.

ummmmm

It's kind of amazing how gearbox has this AAA IP with a fail safe itemization concept (diablo loot but with guns in an FPS) and still manages to do such a shit job.

Just proof that they're hacks and this game concept is wasted on their limited vision.

Borderlands 2 is a good game. Cred Forums hates it because the game is fun to play with your friends. If you want to know what a good game is, find out for yourself. All Cred Forums will tell you to do is play Baldur's Gate 2, or some other shit game from the 90's. Lmao.

>Borderlands 2 is a good game
[citation needed]

It goes from being pretty good, if you like the gameplay loop, to being really good, if you play it with a friend/friends that you can geek out over loot with

solo play? get bl1. scaling is millions times better. co op? I still prefer bl1 but bl2 isn't as bad with at least 3 people

>Borderlands isn't a good game
[citation needed]

See, I can make an assertion without any evidence too! Oh wait, subjective fun is (subjective)? Damn!

The first one? Yeah it's great.

The second one? It's okay if you mute it and turn off subtitles.

The third one? Unquestionably garbage.

>See, I can make an assertion without any evidence too!
[citation needed]

>Oh wait, subjective fun is (subjective)? Damn!
[citation needed]

Krieg is really fun once you get release the beast. It's a fun enough game if you can endure a bit of walking around

Go away, Randy

Yeah, it's fun, but the GOTY doesn't include the ultimate vault haunter DLC, so you need to buy it by separate.
Play as Krieg

Played BL1 with the gf (she went Roland for the turret, I went pistols Mordecai for revolver shenanigans) and we had a blast. Picked up BL2 for her with the recent sale, she wants to play as Zer0, I'll probably play Sal or Maya.

Fallacious arguments r fun lol! Cred Forums is the epitome of disagreeing with the general consensus.

>inb4 citation needed

No sir, you can look at anything generally accepted by the public and see Cred Forums hates it. Face it, you hate the popular opinion. I don't know WHY you feel that way, but that's the way you feel.

Borderlands was insanely fun. Tons of different monsters to fight, different types of vehicles, different bosses, looting, funny conversations (inb4 memes, yes there were popular internet phrases used but they were not as cringeworthy as neckbeards likes to say they were), and CO OP made this an awesome game to play with your friends.

Don't like my opinion? Don't care. Lel