What are your thoughts on CoD? Particularly on the PC

What are your thoughts on CoD? Particularly on the PC.

>playing console based shooters on PC

Console versions actually have active communities and not everyone is going MLG tryhard in Team Deathmatch.

It's more fun playing it casually.

>tfw PC gamer
JUST

The pinnacle of military FPS. Nothing comes even close.

CoD 1 was very good

CoD 2 is the best of the series

CoD 3 Was horrible

CoD 4 was the first game that I rent and finish. Isn't worth the 70$ it was. Online was fun and even better on PC thanks to the fan community and mods. This is the last good Cod

CoD WaW Have a good SP campaign but was also wayy too short. The online was shit and the zombie was the start of the DLC cancer. Everyone bought that shit like heroin. Over here is the downfall of gaming

CoD MW2 is shit

CoD BO is shit

CoD MW3 is UTTER shit

CoD BO2 is shit

Haven't play the rest. Never will.
I bought Cod-1-2-3-4. The rest was either rent of playing with friend.

>MW2 is shit

All opinions invalidated, trashed, and forgotten due to shit taste.

I advise immediate suicide.

MW2 wasn't that bad, even if it was partially responsible for the excessive milking of the franchise.

It was shit. Akimbo was a mistake. Maps were ok but most were shit tier. Hit collision was wonky and also
>even if it was partially responsible for the excessive milking of the franchise.

Soo this

>I advise immediate suicide.
>Playing CoD

>its a good game since it was so broken and unbalanced that my scrub ass can actually gitgud at it

Its okay to like shit user

The PC version are pretty much born to die. The only thing that saved Blops 3 was the $15 edition and they are going to be fools if they don't have a starter edition for the next game at launch on PC.

>What are your thoughts on CoD?
I don't get into MP but I find most of the campaigns and zombie modes to be fun time wasters.

>Particularly on the PC.
They need to be cheaper during sales. They never go below -50%.

It's dead, and the latest CODs have had shitty ports.

I do not care for multiplayer FPSs. Is rather play Doom.

Maps were great

Why are you in this thread?

>I never had friends to play the batshit crazy multiplayer with so its shit
>muh balance

>liking the most broken and unbalanced CoD because it was babby's first shooter

I played WaW on PC alot. I had alot of fun with that game. I had the most fun when everyone was using bolt action rifles.

Maps were shit son. Unless youre a fucking scrub, most of people didn't like them.

The multiplayer isn't batshit at all. It was designed for noobs, discourage teamplay and Killstreak was a terrible idea.

Cod2 has the best multiplayer

CoD is ass on PC.

Best played on Wii with the wii remote.

casual shit

4/MW2/BO1 were fun

I barely remember Bo2 multiplayer, but after Tranzit I stopped caring for Call of Duty but came back to play Black Ops 3 zombies which is pretty fun. After it dies out I might try a bit of MP.

>Why are you in this thread?

Because The world is full of 12 years old who grew up thinking Cod4 was the first Cod and to make them realize that they are the reason that gaming is full of shit today. Pre order bullshit, DLC in the wazoo and half finish game is your fault. Your mom should have refused to buy you this shit.

They even lockdown Mod content after CoD 5 on PC, wich was a total dick move from Activision. This prove that they don't give a shit about their fans. Its only for the money.

Fuck CoD

All companies are about the money my dear underageb&. I know you just discovered in US History class that the evil Redguard controls the world and that the EU conglomerate is but an inkling of the NWO, but you don't need to take out your autistic rage on us. Relax. CoD is shit, we all agree. No one actually pays $60+ for it though. No one here anyway. (Shiggy diggy)

Also entertain me, what companies give a shit about their fans hmm?

kys

Maps were great. Your opinion has been trashed due to being shit.

Nice blog autismo, stopped reading at "to make them realize"

I started to love again this series when I tried Advanced Warfare. I played previous games and they really bored me, for some reason AW got me into the series again. AW was amazing, BO3 was great, I am really looking forward to IW (probably I will buy a PRO instead of new PC because of the game).

well Ghosts was the only recent sub-par one.

MW3 too campaign wise, but it's multiplayer was fun, I'll admit.

>No one here anyway
you just know there are people here who bought every cod for full price