youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dota...is bad!?

what is your point

Can't git gud it seems

>melee balance is basicall just ''they are mana hungry lol xD''

what did he mean by this?

>melee balance is basicall just ''they are mana hungry lol xD''

I mean, I know it's a difficult game when you're starting out, but this is just pure shitposting. If that comment was true all you'd do was buy 6 mangos or a bunch of clarities and win the game as a melee hero.

imo
dota - harambe
league of legends - black kid

Who is the zoo keeper?

blizzard

Complaining about Slark, a hero with sub 50% win rate above 3k mmr. LUL

dotabuff.com/heroes/meta

It's a bad game based off a fantastic game
It's a shame it was made by valve, if this was made by any other developer and run exactly the way it is now, the servers would be shutting down from lack of money.

For years when I still payed attention to the moba scene I saw countless dotards calling LoL an unoriginal game, but in reality DOTA2 didn't have any originality either

The genre is dead, just uninstall DOTA2 and be done with it, it's easier than you think

>Blizzard killed Dota because it was in danger of killing LoL
Not a single component of this makes any sense

win rate means absolutely nothing in a game of chance

>but in reality DOTA2 didn't have any originality either
How so?

DotA 2 is one of the most skill based games out there, just because you have a shit winrate doesn't mean it's up to chance.

This is the part where I'd normally explain, but seeing as you're questioning me I already know you're a dotard and thus explaining anything wrong with your game is a waste of effort

>admitting you were wrong before it even starts
I can't complain I guess

>teams are random
>every basic attack has random damage
>being lower than another player gives you a decent chance to miss
>dodge is a thing
DOTA2 is a coinflip

scream as hard as you can until the mean words go away, but they never will, the thread will 404 and you'll go back to your ignorance

this is my last reply to this thread

>Overwatchfags are still THIS mad

ok fag we get it you're wrong fucking christ

>scream as hard as you can until the mean words go away
Why would I do this when the mean words didn't even reach the point of existing?

Mad over what? This isn't even the same genre

>Teams are random but selecting heroes that work well together isn't an unachievable task, especially in captains mode
>Other games offer similar mechanics in the same genre in othere (bullet drop off, hit damage multipler for headshots)
>Learn to position
>Git gud

>Teams are random
Well, I mean, the enemy team is random. And if you want to play alone your team will be random... I don't see your point, you can group up with four friends? And if you don't want the enemy team to be random, join leagues?

>Every basic attack has random damage
Not a big deal but I agree this shouldn't be a thing. Most heroes have like 5 damage variance which is insignificant.

>Being lower than another player gives you a decent chance to miss
It's called strategy. You want to put your enemy on the low ground. Also this is affected by PRNG.

>dodge is a thing
It's a thing that can be built and a thing that can be countered. Heroes with innate dodge like Phantom Assassin are balanced because they can't flash farm nearly as fast as other heroes and have shitty health pools.

You sure you are talking about dota 2 and not dota?

>a game having RNG elements automatically makes the whole thing a fucking coin flip
nice meme
Poker has a hundred times more influence from RNG but every professional could still bankrupt you 100% of the time if you played with him

That's a lot of anger and we've only just started, I can tell I'm gonna have fun

You can tell DotA2 is the master MOBA because at any time you can browse streamers and find multiple 10/10 Russian babes playing it.

???
Im being meme'd here or something.
I dont recall any damage range in dota 2 like in dota 1

Remember the Hohohaha patch?

Sniper being OP because he can farm and defend base easily. Then next patch they rework his skill, lower mana cost but increase cooldown. Bam, he's trash.

Remember troll warlord perma bash? -15 base damage. Never pick anymore.

poker isn't a sport

>Winrate is just over 50% in pubs
>Sub 50% winrate at TI

Yeah, no. Git gud

No im asking if you are really talking about dota 2
Basic attack in dota 2 is a static number, unlike dota 1 which has range

>Anger

There is damage range. For example, Witch Doctor has 10 damage range, check out the wiki. It's insignificant and most people don't even notice it, but for some heroes like Chaos Knight it's a big deal.

Poker officially accepted as mind sport. The card game of poker has been officially accepted by the International Mind Sports Association at the organization's congress held in Dubai, UAE. It is now considered a mind sport just like chess or bridge.May 11, 2010

>mobas in general

nope we're talking about your "perfect game"

Why is that raccoon so angry?

>mfw most people who complain about dota aren't even 3k shitstains, but 1k-2k shitstains

well it still doesn't matter since poker is an entirely different game

DOTA2 is suppose to be a game of skill, not luck

If only I had a hat tip picture just for your dumb ass this would be perfect

Yeah, people tend to quit when they realize the game is terrible

It fucking hurts when you realize th forced 50% is bullshit and the MMR you are stuck actually perfectly describe your skill. Coming to term with your own weakness is hard.

>"This game requires luck"
>"So does poker"
>"Poker isn't a sport"
>"Yes it is"
>"Well poker is different."
Make up your mind based retardbro.

I bet you can beat Miracle- at least 1 time in 50 games. It's random after all.

>you bring up an irrelevant subject
>scream "retard" when I tell you it's irrelevant

>opinion of a 1k shitstain mattering at all
ayy

Good thing DotA isn't a game of luck. Even if you play a hero like Ogre Magi, it's not about getting 4x stuns, it's about assuming the worst and playing accordingly. It's about positioning well and forcing the enemy hero to be in the low ground while you maintain high ground.

>I voice an opinion I have no base for
>Better pretend I already won
Did you actually think this would fly?

>Bring up comparison
>Try to debunk it with debunked opinions
>Get educated
>"Well it didn't matter anyway"
Okay.

Therefor your argument is redudent since you're also a "1k shitstain"

It was a terrible comparison and now you're getting upset that I said it didn't matter

except i'm not. you are though

I know this feel.
>Go into any Gears of War thread since I was the king of Gears for years, no way anybody on this board could even touch me even if they dedicated 3 years to playing
>See the most retarded arguments and complaints, can tell by what they complain about that they were trash at the game

>get a streak of bad luck during a match
>get completely fucked out of any possible chance to win
>this is fine because there was a chance you could have won

>>teams are random
>What is party mmr

>what is quelling blade

>being lower than another player gives you a decent chance to miss
>what is positioning

>dodge is a thing
>what is mkb

It only became terrible when you realized you were wrong though.
You were totally up for trying to discredit Poker until you were BTFO.
Best part is it was only because a bunch of faggots slapped a label on it, not because it changed.
So not only are you wrong, you're a fucking sheep as well.

>>get a streak of bad luck during a match
>>get completely fucked out of any possible chance to win
>things that don't happen

I've voiced the base of my facts many times before when dotard threads were common on Cred Forums, and every time I did so all I received were people plugging their ears and screaming that I was wrong because they said so

I'm not going to waste my time explaining it

This is my final reply to you

>no counter argument

Sometimes though you do just get a crappy team.

>getting mad

wow just like every other multiplayer game

>still didnt give any explaination at all

?

That almost sounded deep.

no it was terrible from the start since it has nothing to compare with DOTA2 other than it being random

The angrier you get, the less you'll be able to see you're just telling me the same thing over and over again

>My dick is 78 cm
>I have provided evidence in a thread 2 months ago
>You lost, my little dick friend
My final reply

Serious now, how hard did they BTFOed you in the last thread that you are afraid it would happen again?

>point out obvious thing is mad
What next, posting on Cred Forums is mad ?
Is this reddit's logic or something?

Happens in tournaments often enough

Slark is a bullshit hero, but he's bullshit because I don't have a dedicated team that I can coordinate with to deal with his 3 fucking get out of jail free cards.

In other words, he's bullshit because he is 100% impossible to gank alone, and you can't depend on teammates to help you with him.

This is why I ban his faggot ass every single game, without exception.

So why did you attempt to discredit poker instead of merely pointing out it was a bad comparison?
Oh, because you thought you could make something out of it so you went along, and then backed down the second you got annihilated.
You'll defend your point to the death so there's no point in going further, I've proved to everyone reading you're a hypocrite, so get the last word and be satisfied with yourself.

>>most carries have only two active skills
Yeah, that's pretty much what makes them a carry?
>>melee balance is basicall just ''they are mana hungry lol xD''
Actually it's that range hero's can just kite the fuck out of you, because melee has no real advantage
>>so fucking slow
You should watch a Pro game sometime, if anything the game is too fast
>>Slark
Ahahahaha, you just suck, don't go solo and get ganked when the enemy picks one of the best ganking heroes in the game

Your welcome to not like the game, I don't particularly like the game either, but don't complain about things just because you're too stupid to understand them. Your only complaint is that you suck at the game and never bothered to learn core mechanics.

>>This is why I ban his faggot ass every single game, without exception.

>people complain that dota is rng and it doesn't even have ban pick
>valve adds ban picking
>but it's rng whether the hero gets banned or not

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

even league is better than dota now

t. ex-5.5k player

no, it doesn't and i'm sure any pro player would laugh at you for suggesting whether or not they win or lose is frequently up to chance

>The angrier you get, the less you'll be able to see you're just telling me the same thing over and over again

pary mmr is meaningless

quelling blade takes up an inventory slot and therefor is irrelevant

"positioning" does not remove the random chance from the game, if you are unlucky you still have to deal with it

mkb takes up an inventory slot and therefor is irrelevant

>inb4 "THEY'RE NOT IRRELEVANT!!!"
Yes they are, because if you're going to demand someone buy those to count the random chance then you're going to demand someone buy all the counter items to everything when they're required, which is not only impossible but also each item takes a long time to farm up for

>getting an Aghs on spacecow

>14 year old game is unbalanced
Huh really makes my neurons fire up

>5.5k
Live is tough in the trench, you know nothing of our struggles.

And thus the broken record begins to play

Posting reaction images solves nothing, I'm still right and you have no way of stopping me

what's your mmr

Dota 2 is shit and anyone who plays it should be shot

just pick slark and you'll reach 6k in like a week

>quelling blade takes up an inventory slot and therefor is irrelevant
Quelling blade also help you cut tree for juking, counter np and deward, your argument is invalid
>"positioning" does not remove the random chance from the game, if you are unlucky you still have to deal with it
When I said positioning here, I mean you move to high ground if miss chance thats much matter to you
>mkb takes up an inventory slot and therefor is irrelevant
>dodge is either a skill or takes up an inventory slot and therefor is irrelevant

T. Fag with 20 hours playtime

That's the entire game nigga, buying the right shit

>Mkb
>Super fucking expenisve made of expensive parts.
>Can't counter some heros because you have to farm for a solid twenty minutes.

God i fucking love Cred Forums dota threads, filled with dota 2 babies badies.

Protip

Slark needs a good laning phase to have a good game.

if you fuck his lane and his farm up, he's a fucking insta lose hero because he cannot catch back up in farm

Axe is a pretty good hero for this, since Slark cannot manfight Axe until he has at Silver Edge.

Its funny because you sound salty just like someone who lose chunk of mmr rather than someone who doesnt play the game

>Can't counter some heros because you have to farm for a solid twenty minutes.
fucking lol

You've started screeching about mmr so you can start denying everything with the justification that I'm just "bad" at the game

That's not going to work, I'm still right and this argument is now over since you're just going to go on and on about mmr

This is my final reply to you

>ignoring parts of my post to further your side of the argument
Strawman

>getting mad

>Make either other hero's item or skill useless and add bunch of damaga+ministun

>That's not going to work, I'm still right and this argument is now over since you're just going to go on and on about mmr
I'm glad I'll never grasp this hard for a justification of being bad.
>"I-I'm more of a commentator than a player"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>quelling blade takes up an inventory slot and therefor is irrelevant
>takes up an inventory slot
>worried about inventory space anywhere in the first 20mins of the game
You fucking what mate? You know you can like, sell things right? Quelling blade is actually one of the best items in the game and you're just retarded.

>that I'm just "bad" at the game
because you are and the fact that you think any of your points are relevant shows that

Posting reaction images does nothing, I continue on without any damage to my argument and you become increasingly frustrated because I'm not going away

My work here is done, I've destroyed this thread by posting facts, and now it'll burn until it 404s

keep posting your reaction images, this is my final reply to you

see above

Oh

and another thing

Blade Mail RAPES Slark.

>Slark needs a good laning phase to have a good game.
>if you fuck his lane and his farm up, he's a fucking insta lose hero because he cannot catch back up in farm

what the fuck

you mean

>if you fuck his lane and farm up, he will be poor until he wanders into the general periphery of a teamfight and instantly gets 1k gold as soon as someone dies because lol memeback

>count[er] the random chance
The whole point of RNG in the damage you deal with right clicks or the miss chance is to force players to use tactics to mitigate it (buying quelling blade/damage to get out of the most unreliable damage bracket, pulling creeps down to the low ground to remove the miss chance, not letting the creep wave push to your tower so you won't miss last hits, etc.). It also prevents those elements from being pure number counting (which is something you'll notice in LoL)

Whether this was intended or an artifact of Dota 2 originally being a custom game for WC3 is irrelevant, btw.

>tfw farming is boring
>tfw start playing Bounty
>tfw ganking all early game and fighting all mid and late game
>tfw still get gold because Track
>tfw people build him retarded and no one realizes rushing GGreaves on him is the play

if the enemy team is beating you 4v5

you deserve to lose

git gud

Matches last longer than 20 minutes, that random attack damage never goes away

>Admitting to purposefully derailing a thread.
Oh my sweet summer child..

>worried about random attack damage past the laning stage
there's no way you even play the game and haven't just compiled a list of retarded talking points

So with this post you admit you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about whatsoever

>beating you 4v5
i didn't say that, i said "as soon as someone dies"

slark will get a billion gold for being near the other team's ward bitch dying. you can be winning and slark will still be getting rich off comeback gold unless you are literally going 20-0 against them or something

>git gud
i'm probably bigger mmr than you

I dont know who is more mad, me the one only did 3 reply in this thread so far, or you, the one who reply to every single post in this thread and say they are mad

dotards have to keep posting, they don't know any better

Feel free to point out any way in which I'm wrong.

>i didn't say that

uh

you did

since you're losing fights to an underfarmed slark

acquire proficiency my man

I have no idea what this was even supposed to mean. This has nothing to do with quelling blade or how you're being a bitch about inventory space when you can't even fill it yet. Nice "point", you got me.

randomized attack damage matters about as much in the context of a dota match as what you ate 2 weeks ago for dinner does

>hit enemy player for 1 less damage than you needed to
>they live, buy their shit, come back too strong for you to kill

no, you're actually just retarded and can't into written discourse

obtain skill, my 2k shitter

>The whole point of RNG in the damage you deal with right clicks or the miss chance is to force players to use tactics to mitigate it
That invalidates your argument since you admitted to not knowing what RNG is

so.... it doesnt matter ?

The gameplay is way too clunky, I seriously don't know how people can stand playing it

I have mad respect for the variety of heroes viable even at the competitive level though, but holy shit the gameplay is just not for me or any normal person

Valve's greed doesn't help either

you definitely don't actually play the game

Dota's lore is pretty top tier though.

Dota has recently became a lot like LoL. I used to love how you could make some weird, wacky build that could still work but nowdays for most heroes you need to build certain core items or you have no fucking chance of doing anything at all.

Fuck icetard for ruining dota listening to reddit twats.

and here comes the denial

If you can't make them stop talking, say they don't play the game!

>league babby cant deal with turnrates

u mad cuz bad

>needs a good laning phase
nah.

slark needs to sit in lane and passively soak xp to lvl 6, then disappears into the jungle for perma farm with his passive heart regen nonsense, gets farmed out the ass, then rapes your team.

there is literally nothing you can do to stop this unless you have multiple people gank him under his tower and in his jungle, which requires a coordinated team, which you wont have with a pug.

off by a couple of thousand

the problem is in you, not in any normal person the clunkiness comes from your retardation

Is that why pro players have often said that a game was decided by a good entangle getting a lone druid an early kill which allowed him to then go on to bully people even harder?

It happens, you can work around it, but there are times when rng has just won a game. A good rune at a crucial time, an early bit of luck, etc. It's part of why they removed none bounty runes from the start of the game, they would sometimes just end the game if the right hero got a haste minute 1.

>I'm still right and this argument is now over since you're just going to go on and on about mmr
I am in tears

>wont post his mmr
>lists irrelevant "flaws" within the game
>admits to flamebaiting
deny yourself

Randomized damage can be the difference between someone surviving and dying, and that can be the difference between you having an item 2 minutes before they do or them having it on par, which can be the difference between a decisive push which secures you a solid lead or the game stalling and them getting a lead.

It matters, dota is very much a game of cause and effect, that thing that happened in lane at minute 2 has an impact on what happens minute 56.

I had this issue with it too, I kinda just played though it and found some settings that were more suited to my tastes like an option for locking the camera to the hero.
Then I got a steam controller and it's 1000 times better than standard controls.
I highly recommend going though all the options and console controls to see if you find anything that might make it more tolerable.

>inb4 triggered dotards telling me how I'm playing it wrong

Did this actually happened to you or are just this stupid

For what it's worth, if you can find some meme garbage that works, you can climb to 4k. I've seen people who are easily low 2k players make it to high 3k/low 4k just by spamming some stupid shit like Bloodseeker jungle and getting away with it because nobody bothers to counter it.

Greaves are the boots on him, granted, but I don't like rushing them...
Euls and blink before to truly be uncatchable is the way I think.

If you're relying on damage rolling high to secure an engagement you may want to rethink that engagement.

>Randomized damage can be the difference between someone surviving and dying
>Implying surviving with 5 HP happen in every match
The salt is real

Unless they learn along the way, they will be back in the trench as soon as they stop spamming.

>retarded casuals like this browse Cred Forums now

Not really even if it was a solid engagement then it can happen that you roll low and thus they manage to get away on a sliver of health, there's plenty of times in competetive games where you see people get away on single digit life. A slightly different dice roll would have meant that the game plays out entirely differently from that point onwards. Saying RNG has no effect is just bullshit. Saying that you can play around it is fine.

The decisions they made with turn rate and cast speed are downright fucking terrible and not for everyone, just accept it you autistic Gabendrones

Obviously, these people don't care about that. It literally handles like an RTS without assloads of unit management, how is that clunky?

keep crying about your meaningless mmr
facts are still facts whether I'm high mmr or not

lul

yes, it's happened many times

>your argument is invalid and trash because you don't play frequently/at all anymore
>fuck i'm good
>just so good
>fuck

>Towers having huge damage variance doesn't impact last hitting under tower.
>Neither does being in the 70-79 damage range.
lol ok. stay 2k

Oh okay, so attacks don't have a damage range and attacking uphill doesn't have a miss chance, both of which being factors you can mitigate if you employ the right tactics?

The fact that it can happen in any game is significant. You can argue forever if it makes the game better or worse, but you can't deny that it is a real factor in a game which is in many ways a domino effect.

No, I am sorry, please go on and give me your 2k analytic views.

You don't need to be uncatchable though. Even if you suicide for a kill you still swing the gold massively in your team's favour. Greaves into pipe/lotus/orchid/solar crest depending on what you're up against is so good. Although blink is literally never bad on anyone
>mfw retards go phase into deso into dagon

>people are actually complaining about damage variance despite that being a regular part of videogames for years
I'm having issues thinking of games that DON'T have damage variance.

that's the best feature about the game that filters out tards like you

>thinks the opinion of someone 1k matters
t. 1k shitter

>LoLfags: play their games, stick to their containment /vg/ thread and admit that Riot don't always make the best decisions
>Dotards: constantly make DOTA vs LoL threads everywhere, iterally worship Valve and think they can do no wrong, only likes the competitive scene because Asians don't dominate it. overweight like Gabe

Accurate?

And then you just won?

Small things can mean a big difference.

Razor basically did not exist in the game.

.2 str gain later and he's in every comp game.

This is a bait thread made by a LoL fag though

>it's not a mistake, it's a feature

Dotards, everyone

Because it's NOT an RTS? RTS controls are just clunky by default, and just because your not managing multiple units doesn't make it any better, it just makes it the same shit only you have one unit that you can't control very well.
I like Dota and everything, but fuck you, the controls are garbage, and if I could move with WADS this game would be a million times less retarded.

>so attacks don't have a damage range and attacking uphill doesn't have a miss chance, both of which being factors you can mitigate if you employ the right tactics?
Do they or don't they? Your post makes no sense

>RTS controls are just clunky by default
back to r-eddit my man

In my experience, this complaint is made by people who played LoL and later tried out Dota. Barring one notable exception (being under Batrider's napalm, but that's intended), movement and casting in Dota feels fine, it just feels wrong to you because you're used to something else.

Blademail sure is strong this patch

Forgot to mention this was a few patches.

Got a few mana changes and then went back to being forgotten.

Basically, a lot of heroes right now are on the slippery slope of being too powerful with jsut once more change.

I think the change to make it pure damage was absolutely fucking retarded.

WOW! Nice counter argument, you really refuted my point.

>iron talon

literally what was coldamphibian thinking

>there are babbies on Cred Forums who haven't played wc3 or other games with turn rates

You really are a casual.

I don't want to be mean, but they're really not clunky. Having your camera locked on your hero is really bad, you miss a lot of stuff doing that. Hundreds of thousands of people use this control system every day without issues, this is a you problem.

>reduces gold people get
>makes it easier for them to farm more gold

fucking icefrog, just go back to accepting that not all heroes should have gold already, dota was far fucking better back then.

>in my experience Bernie Sanders has more support

Nigger, I was playing DOTA in WC3 before some of you fucking Berniebros knew how to walk

Dota2 in its current form is clunky to play, period.

i can't make an argument against your retarded fucking opinion

You are actually retarded becuse it used to be pure damage, but now it is not.

that's funny because dota 2 is far less clunky than allstars

Not him, but don't claim "RTS controls are inherently clunky" is a good argument, especially when you haven't even bothered backing it up.

FIX MY ULT NOOOOOOOOW

Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.
Get good.

Oh so you don't even have an excuse, you're just retarded. I'm truly sorry.

Oh yes of course it now returns the same damage type dealt. That's still too good against physical damage heroes and pure damage heroes.

how can it be a mistake if it keeps people like you out?

>not for me
>or any normal person
>hurr if I don't like it then most people don't xD

idiot

fix your model first you flying piece of jerky

>nerd's favorite game gets insulted
>he pretends being good at video games is something to be proud of.

Not so much considering Carrys in general (Agi carry or STR with typical stuff like AC) have a lot of armor. So you wont return them THAT much.

You've never played anything WC3 related, don't lie.

DotA is an okay game, but it's hilariously stupid that anyone takes it seriously as an 'e-sport.' More than half of the heroes in the game are useless in a competitive context, and 90% of the lineups you'll see in any game of DotA are drawn from the same ten or fifteen heroes that always lead the meta.

Why are Dotafags so defensive?

Not even Nintendrones are this easily triggered.

>units who enter Macropyre are now slowed for 50%

Whoa now its actually threatening

What about the part where we're using a control scheme for the wrong game type. What if it was shooter controls on a strategy game. Just because you apparently have a hard on for the worst gametype controls doesn't mean that we aren't using a control scheme thats meant for a different gametype just because the game was originally a mod for an RTS, we're no longer restricted this way, there's nothing stopping us from improving other than people like you just shooting down naysayers because "Dota is 100% perfect and nothing is ever wrong with it". Once again, I play dota, I enjoy it, but the controls could really be improved.
Next your going to say something like, the controls are fine, and giving people actual options to play how they want is somehow bad. Whats even bad about that, their being different? wow fuck them, how dare they be different.

I disagree, it's cheap, on a low cd and it can have a huge impact early game.

I think the item was fine when it was just magical damage and countered by a long cd item which is more expensive than it.

i played wc3 for 9 years

Woah now it's imbalanced

>he pretends being good at video games is something to be proud of.
Why bother discussing something you're shit at?
That's like me trying to tell a checkers player their game is shit when I'm bad at it, they won't care.
This goes for anything, literally anything, an opinion from some lone shitter means nothing, and never will in the community.

lol

Ultimates are supposed to be powerful.

When will the ASSFAGGOT genre die?

more than 90% of the heroes were picked during the international you moron

>Strife

didnt EA kill it after the first month?

Just go Lich offlane and rape them. It's how I climbed to 6000 mmr

Yeah, Infinite Crisis is dead too.

>Being this uppity about your superiority that you just declare victory without so much as a copypasta, an archive link, or even an old post number.
You keep on believing that.

>What if it was shooter controls on a strategy game.
Isn't that exactly what you're advocating for.

Also yeah the controls are fine, and ~actual options~ are overrated. Suck it up bitch.

>slark

yes, what's wrong with him?

I didn't pick any heroes to counter him, nor did I buy any items to counter him, nor did I gank.
So in short, he's OP as shit.

Those heroes got nerfed a little, and then others got buffed a little making the ones that got buffed better than sniper and troll so there was no point in picked them anymore.

Holy shit, Slacks is actually so fucking bad. Worst case of Duning Kruger I've ever seen.

>pick Omni every game
>don't even win more than the average for the hero

free infinite MMR

I don't think slark is OP has such a huge farm dependency after getting shadow blade to be effective if he doesnt own by 30min.

-axe "call,bm,blink"
-invoker "combo,invis, orchid holder"
-clinkz " similar to quas wex invoker above"
-disruptor "cc"
-sky "slience +dmg"
-am "farming machine and can man-fight with manta or escape"
-riki" he can get really out of hand"
-bloodseeker

above are medium to hard match up for me as slark.

why are dotadrones so insecure...

I'm like 90% sure that guy was being sarcastic. The only issue with Slark is that if your in the trench(as I assume OP is from his terrible understanding of mechanics), no one knows how to counter him (or even that they should), and most people will end up feeding him by making the same mistakes over and over. Then they just go online and complain about him because they haven't bothered to try any kind of counter strategy.
It could be said for a lot of hero's really, but Slark is probably the most gank-tastic hero and therefore gets the most flak from those who don't even know the basics of not getting ganked.

yeah true, Well I guess there no need for my scrub advice bye.

>i'm bad at farming
>THE POST

Sometimes a creep is just about to die but you have to be the one to kill it and take all the credit so you gets the money, it's great gameplay :)

t. shitter with 2 hours game time

My number one complaint about slark is how his fucking ult makes him invisible and IGNORES TRUESIGHT.

That's absolute bullshit. It even ignores the fucking fountain or tower truesight. Fuck that. I should be able to dust his faggot ass and see him.

He is still affected by aoe spell and their spell dmg.

And avoid rotations, and avoid harrass from enemy laners, and harrass them back, and go for kills or delanes, and rotate to gank in other lanes, and ward so your teammates have map awareness, and grab runes, and stack neutral camps.

And that's just the first 10 mins.

el peruANO

Oh that one's slippery.
He can't ult if he's silenced

He can also be zoned pretty easy

Im getting tired of dota after 4000 hours and having played most of the heroes i found myself wanting something new
and the last 3 patches didnĀ“t changed the game that much.
ITs getting boring , and queue times are getting longer.

Oh, you meant for him to get away. nevermind

>play with some shitter with 200 ping and a private profile on US West
>he feeds all game but we still manage to win
>at the end of the game, the first and only thing he says is "comment me :v"

Every time.

>4000 hours
Well fuck dude, I think most people would get bored at that point, I probably would. If there's a major patch there will probably be a meta shift to go with it. They've occasionally added new items and heroes. But yeah, it's still always going to be the same game, nothing's gonna change that, sorry mate. At least the MOBA meme is still going strong and there might be a replacement game out there?

I took a break at 4k hours cuz I got bored. Came back and had fun spamming nyx

>DOTA 2 is one of highest skill ceiling multiplayer games available, while it requires less mechanical skill than RTS, requires you to coordinate your actions with 4 other players against 5 enemy players.
>Learning the game is so difficult that players typically need several hundred hours or more to be considered mediocre.
>Cred Forums doesn't like it
"hurr durr RNG!"
"hurr durr subhuman teammates!"
"hurr durr I don't get to spam clicks for muh APM like in RTS gaems because that is clearly an indication of skill!"

Just admit that you're a fucking casual.

>tfw you are

try not having brain damage

honestly, just remake an alt
do the all hero challenge when you are done doing bot matches
get to 20, place 2k-4k higher

You play on Europian servers, user? Ill help you

Or rather, better question
Should I just stick with one hero I'm good with and play that till Im out, or base my pick based on either mine or their teams lineup?

Nah, US East

Cure Brain damage.
Just do it

Keep playing more hero's. Understand mechanics and learn about postitioning

230 replies later....

Not sure if you're still here but I play on USW and I'm 6k+. I can help you if you want, but you must be willing to learn.

How i deal with peru, russia and kids ?

>make alt
>getting levels off of bot and normal matches for 20 unlock
>suddenly no xp whatsoever, even if i get 3 wins/5 wins in a row, do all hero challenges, etc
i genuinely think Valve hates new players so much they're willing to turn them away

Mute button, chat wheel, pings, and hoping to god they can piggy back off you and the other decent players hard enough to be a non issue/boon towards late game

Ayy. Go back to your skillful game with 80% point & click abilities and great features like character turning, also known as the feel of insufferable input lag.

Dota fanboys desperately trying to perpetuate the absurd myth of Dota 2 being "harder" than Lol because it has more items and passives, ignoring the fact that Lol is mechanically harder to play because most abilities are skillshots, and not autotargeted garbage.

Micro management of ADCs alone in a decent level of play demands a bigger amount of skill than "lol but invoker / meepo". Kiting is a built-in feature for every ranged character in Lol, it's basically non-existant in Dota because they thought for some reason that keeping the character turn animation from a RTS game was a good idea.

When number facts can't be denied, absurd claims of alledged superiority in abstruse notions like "skill" come up as laughable attempts to legitimize their favorite, less succesful game. As if being "harder" -which is not true- would systematically make it a better game than Lol.

Stay fun.

>ignoring the fact that Lol is mechanically harder to play because most abilities are skillshots,
lul

Only noobs complain. Pro players just adapt their gameplay, and they constantly improve it.

Go kill yourself casual.

2200hours and 5k mmr player here to tell you, this game is not complicated, not hard, and from many perspectives, dogshit.
For a custom map, dota simply has gone too far.

youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8

I'm just stopping in to remind everyone that Dawngate was 10/10 game with 7/10 lore that was directly influenced by the playerbase. It was excellent because taking the story in different directions allowed it to focus on different characters and influence the types of skins that were brought into the game.
Nothing like those shitters at RIOT games who were bringing in millions of dollars every month but couldn't afford to keep their writing staff and eventually killed off all the interesting hero backgrounds and retconned the League and Summoners out of League of Legends and Summoer Skills.

Mina was a better and more fun Empath who was extra cool because her lines changed depending on the character she was posessing, exposing their hidden desires and thoughts.

>ignoring the fact that Lol is mechanically harder to play because most abilities are skillshots

you forgot to mention how you can spam all of your skills because you literally don't run out of mana and half the heroes now don't even have mana lel

What if im a support

I know we're not really talking about it, but does that mean Paragon is the single most skillful game in the entire genre?
Not only is 99% of the game a skillshot but you also have to alter your aim based on the elevation of the map. Since the game actually uses all 3 dimensions it's possible to miss your ultimate because one of your teammates used their knockup when they were still aiming at ground level.

Turn rates balances meele carries, that's why LoL does not have any meele adcs. Also valve listens to the community and makes good balance patches. Friendly reminder that 95% heroes got picked at TI meanwhile around 35% heroes got picked at worlds last year. Also LoL has no replays and riot likes to lie about their playerbase every fucking year. Dota has also more hero diversity, basically every hero has completely unique abilities, but in lol everything is a fucking skillshot, "hit 3 times" and useless 150CD long ult. Get over it loltards, our game is superior and just more popular outside of the burger region.

damn why do people love this shitty cancerous game along with lol so fucking much? i hope it's just a phase for most of you, like it was for me.

still better than playing on conmsoles like a true amerifat