Is this game too hard for the normal gamer?

Is this game too hard for the normal gamer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0X7Vj-MO77w
youtube.com/watch?v=3fByHry1nPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

no

maybe

I don't know

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

define normal

You're not the boss of me now

Yes. I lent it to a turbonormie construction worker who plays a lot of ps4 and he couldn't get into it at all. He said he couldn't find a map (of course, there isn't one) and ran in circles dying until he was too frustrated to continue.

Amazing that these people can even dress themselves.

Yes, I only made it to the nightmare frontier.

>who plays a lot of ps4
What the fuck does he play then? Just shit like FIFA?

a fraction of the player base has the ending game trophy, and a fraction of the ps4 user base has bloodborne.

The game doesn't require a high level of skill but it does require competency in the battle system (be prepared to die a lot as you get to grips with it).

Whilst it's faster and more aggressive than dark souls, it does still require careful timing and picking and choosing when to attack (enemy attack patterns are designed to counter pure button bashing, especially immediately after taking a hit).

Of course not, few games are truly "too difficult" for anyone. Bloodborne and the Souls games just take a cursory time investment to get the playstyle down that extends past the attention span of most Normans

>beat it and the dlc in a week

its easy

yes. No wonder why the average ps4 owner didn't buy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0X7Vj-MO77w

Someone remade the Hunter's Dream in UE4 for PC. Why devs aren't taking advantage of the limitless PC platform, we may never know.

Define normal gamer? Among people I know, people that game commonly completed it about 80/20. Those who didn't probably reverse that 20/80.

So I guess for people that don't game much it might be too hard? But most people that game as a hobby can do it

PS4.

> Blops 3 is the best selling ps4 game
> Best ps4 game only sold a bit over 2 million units

If we exclude filthy casuals and only consider people who play games every day, then no. It's difficult arty first learning the systems but once you start leveling up it gets pretty easy

For the normal gamer, no. For the person that plays only Fifa, and only like once a week at that, then yeah it would be too hard. Anyone who plays games enough to be called a normal gamer doesn't find it too hard to play.

Considering it's a normie as fuck game with every pleb and their mother having played through it, no, it's not too hard at all.

The only thing that can stop "normal gamers" in their tracks is about the first 1/4 of the game, whereas in DaS3, it's the last 1/4 of the game. Once you learn how the game is supposed to work, the rest is pretty easy (outside the DLC).

you

My 47 years old mother passed it.

Well I don't know if she counts as a "normal gamer" mostly because she's been onto gaming since NES era, but if she was able to beat it, I guess it can't be too hard.

obviously not since there's many, many, many "normal gamers" that beat it

>most Normans
If they managed to take England and Sicily, they should be able to get through that game

FromSoft games are not hard, but rather require patience.

Stupid thread.

L O N D O N

L O N D O R

>My 47 years old mother passed

I'm so sorry...

Only if you consider dying losing.

fuck you dude

>My 47 years old mother passed it.
passed what?
haha
gas? hahaha BRAPPPPP hahahahah
*deep sniff* aaaaaaah
haha

I'm up to Mergo'd wet nurse, trying to explore the area but those weird brain dolls are fucking me up

they probably don't want fat disgusting manchildren and guys who let their wives get pregnant by black men playing it.

witnessed :^)

>Is this game too hard for the normal gamer?
No, it is like the Call of Duty/Madden of the action adventure genre

It genuinely bugs me that a game like Bloodborne doesn't sell better. Fuck this planet.

Back in the day good games used to actually sell well. I mean Bloodborne still sold well with 2+ million but for example GoldenEye sold 9 million on N64 and that was a gamer's game. Don't know what went wrong.

>guys who let their wives get pregnant by black men playing it.
Get out memester

>they probably don't want fat disgusting manchildren and guys who let their wives get pregnant by black men playing it.
So they don't want Sonyponies playing it then? The cuckolds of the gaymen world.

>The cuckolds of the gaymen world
how lol

it's literally pcucks that keep getting cucked out of games

Meanwhile Sonyponies petition weekly to try to keep games exclusive.

I still get a kick out of the EDF petition comments

Are ps4 fags unable to not say the word cuck?
There is nothing wrong with the fact that my girlfriend has me watch her have sex with other men. Ps4 fags need to stop making it sound bad.

Seriously though they need to filter the word cuck, it's getting really old seeing people not capable of thinking of any insult other than cuck.

lol sure

a couple of hundred comments for a literally who petition I never heard of vs tens of thousands gg m8

plus sonyfriends still play the game, unlike our pcuck compadres over here lol

You know you're a cuck when it's a victory that a game finally goes multiplat years later for your irrelevant platform.

because the only people who played games back then were geeks and losers. Nowadays most videogame players are turbonormies

When you look at the percentages of the achievements completed by owners of the game, I would say yeah it probably is.

Most of the DLC boss achievements hover around 10-15% completed. That is really low.

I own a ps4 and I'm in an open relationship too man. Brofist!

This game is 2 years old yet there are meme threads about it every day.

The tall ones that sing and frenzy you? Winter Lanterns/Brain Trusts. You can save all that until after Mergo, I did and it worked out pretty well. If not the Lanterns I dont know what youre referring to

lol some wwe wrestler wrote that

reminded me of hip hop gamer's severe butthurt because of being bad at bloodborne

youtube.com/watch?v=3fByHry1nPA

this video is kek. he's trying so hard to say he's not pissed off but it shows through so much. like his eyes are on fire lol

yeah, I have a friend who moved away for Uni some time ago and now lives far, we catch up about twice a year and we were talking about PS4's and I said he should play bloodborne, he went on a tirade about how he bought it and then returned it in under a week, saying how it was all bullshit and nothing made sense and it was stupid hard

he's trying to sell me on star wars battlefront, I just grit my teeth and deal with it