GTAV Redux

>REAL. LIFE. ADS™
Why do modders do this shit to otherwise neat modifications?
youtube.com/watch?v=k10RdQU6Jxo

because they don't have the imagination to make their own.

We already had this thread.

do pedestrians still die after 3 seconds if you shoot them in the foot with a glock? many things are missing from GTA5 compared to GTA4, where an ambulance and police would show up to the person and create a crime scene.

please answer, im also guessing that police cruisers still spawn into the world of GTA5 instead of following GPS crime calls like in GTA4

Couldn't stand 5 seconds of that awful trailer. I can only assume the mod is shit as well.

>search catalog
>no thread
>make one
Sorry, was I supposed to rummage through the archive as well?

>SET CONTRAST TO 150%
whoah, just like real life, right guyz

plz

can i get into a police cruiser and follow GPS crime calls and pretend to be a police man like in GTA4?

It's optional. I guess some people like it. It's retarded if you ask me.

Anyways, how much impact does this mod have on performance? I'm getting between 45-50 fps with med/high settings on an i5/gtx 680 now.

I believe they do. I don't think they limp and shit anymore.

>GAY BAGELS

I'd like to know this as well. Running 16gb with an i5/Gtx 980.

dont give a fuck about what you think, show me a video of a pedestrian getting shot in the hand from a glock ; with an ambulance team rescuing the pedestrian and taking him to hospital in GTA5- just like they did 9 years ago in GTA4.
show me a video of a police cruiser actually following a GPS crime call instead of just spawning into the game world. dont care what you """""THINK"""""

>literally beg for reply
>get a reply
>go on a faggot rant

>gta 4 driving
neat

Watch the video. Redux is more than the graphic overhaul.

Why do faggots like you have to post this dumb shit every time?

kys

kill yourself

>gta4 npc behavior, staggering, physics, and driving
Sounds good.

this is why we need a wall

It looks like the realistic driving mod which is absolute SHIT, nothing like the driving physics in GTA IV.

I never got the "boat control" complaints about IV. I always rather liked the driving, and how the car would break down gradually. Much better than the same old wheel getting stuck bullshit in V.

People bitched about Waves

Sounds like someone finally decided to bring GTAIV to V. Good. GTAV was casualĂ­zed shit in comparison.

looks complicated to install should I make a copy of my whole gta v folder mod 1 of them and deleted the modded one if I dont like it? Would that work?

People just hate challenges in single player games. They just want the 'follow the waypoint' experience.

What's wrong with real life ads in a video game

On the literal boats? I'm taking about people equating the actual driving to that of a boats.

I don't mind it. But GTA does a good job of making satire ads that mock real life products. I don't expect a mod to do that though.

GTAV was a massive downgrade in driving. Anyone who disagrees is casual babby.

The ones in this are rather lazy. Well most real life ads in games are.It's just the logo on white with a "funny observation" statement such as "K-Mart, Yeah, we still exist LOL."

But ultimately it's because it's immersion breaking. I'm not playing GTA drive a fucking Toyota. I like Rockstar's take on the real world.

They are pointless. If the original devs implemented real ads they'd have to reduce the price of the game. Modders can't get a thing from ads, neither the devs, but only the products/companies advertised.

>Global illumination

Doesn't mean shit if you don't have radiance regression.

How'd you get GTAV to look this good

Why is it immersion breaking to have US ads in a video game set in the US

So? Ads don't fucking do anything anyways when you're a nationwide chain.

It doesn't mean shit because it's not actually GI. People just believe any bullshit modders say.

EA put real life ads in their games all the time. I remember a bunch in Burnout Paradise. The practice isn't as prevalent these days, but the prices have never been reduced because they can still get away with it.

Because the game world has it's own brands and personality in their representation of american life.(you)

They probably think that GI means light comes from the sun AND sky. Not just the sun.

It's more immersion breaking to see fake off-brands being advertised as if they were the actual brands to me.

Did you see the part where all the ads make fun of the companies they're portraying?

I think you generally might have a mental issue, user.

Yes faggot, this game is still GTA V

seeThe humor is shit.

Yeah with reddit-tier humor

>wasting time on shit only the most autistic fanbabies care about

You're talking about immersion here, user.

Immersion is entirely mental issues, so I think you fucked up somewhere in this conversation.

so should you like remove anti aliasing because of the 4k?

Obviously if it hurts your framerate, if not who cares