You lads ready?

You lads ready?

>sissy Brit boys

For the same game that they made last year? And the year before? And the year before that?

Why are you buying a telltale game?

They're using Frostbite this year, it's a brand new game using a brand new engine. They'll probably use this for 4-5 years and they start over, like they did in Fifa12.

It's funny that this is literally the one game in a while where you're completely wrong

It's fucking soccer. How is it going to play any different from any other soccer game ever?

I only like my shitty weeb games REEEEEEEEEEEE

t, you

Not just soccer but any sports game. They're all the same game year after only with different players.

Whats the point in even replying if with your first post you made it very clear you have no idea what you're talking about

yes senpai add me g ill duppy u wasteman

>$
>not £
>Brit
Fuck you, I don't even like soccer/football, and handegg is gay

Why don't sports stop after one season? makes you think

remember when fifa/PES threads were nonexistent on Cred Forums?

Looks bretty good this year 2bh.

>implying it wasn't a big thing when they added through balls, keeper charges, off the ball control, or 1,2s

Ordered the Xbone S so get it next Thursday, trading it in immediately since all sports games are objectively shit tier.

wow bro you're so cool, please tell me how I can be as cool as you.

Wow. New sports ball game with basically the same control scheme and roster as the last one with a few New updates to the roster. Boring.

>soccer
Into the trashcan.

>Ordered the Xbone S

>paying $60 for the generic EA ball throwing game of the year

top kuck

That was a while ago my friend. Simpler times.

Why not get any of the other Xbone bundles then?

>still unable to explain how the game is any different from its predecessors

niggers, everybody

>not playing NBA 2K17 early tipoff RIGHT NOW

I want brain dead chads to fuck off from my board

Rugby is more rough than american football :)

This belongs in the sports board.. Fifa games are for dudebros so contain it there

They changed the ball physics, shots are now more like real football/soccer, meaning they stick lower to the ground and bounce more.
They changed AI. Players are better at support runs on offense, better on defense, and opponent AI is more realistic.
They changed passing physics in the game, through balls are OP again.
They changed the collision physics, no more awkward knocks by players, no more bullshit penalties/fouls, etc.
They completely changed the way corners, setpieces, and penalties are done.
They tried to add a "story mode"
They made manager mode perfect imo.

This is what they did from what I could gather from the demo, not sure what are all the changes. Playstyles literally change between year because of the changes they make.

so its literally the same game, gotcha

>playing sports """"""games""""""" period

Kill yourself

Kys cuck it's obvious who this game is and isn't for.

You could have just said improved physics and AI and covered everything you just mentioned. Literally the same game.

>not liking NBA 2K, the best RPG series of this and the last gen

I have not played since fifa 12, just looked up some gameplay. Shit looks exactly the fucking same, so glad I dropped this autistic shit years ago. Fuck off outta here with these shit threads.