Is this because of video games?

Is this because of video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/japan-has-a-worrying-number-of-virgins-government-finds-a7312961.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.
And anime.

No, it's because they're all weird repressed paedophiles

independent.co.uk/news/world/japan-has-a-worrying-number-of-virgins-government-finds-a7312961.html

Japs are smart people that would rather spend time and money for themselves than with a spouse.

Being a virgin is inexcusable but sex is overrated anyway.

>gaps between ideal and reality

sums up the whole issue right thurr. now that we got the internet you can just type in boobies and see the finest knockers ever beheld. we got kickass video games and in japan they even have anime! and there's more and more and more of it all the time, overexposure to all elements of the human condition from social media renders actually going through the grind on the off chance you might get the nuclear family experience in "the end" a statistically unworthy endeavour.

>have one chance at life
>born as an abnormalfag
It's suffering. You Normans don't know how good you have it

Not really, moe games and anime are a symptom, not the disease.

I don't even understand how people have sex

Like how the fuck does that even happen

I have a job, I operate as a normal member of society, I go out, but I don't even remotely understand how sex even happens.

because 3dcg and 2d > 3d

>I don't even understand how people have sex
Alcohol turns you into an animal

I go to parties, people get smashed and flirt, make out and such.

But I never see people going home together and such, it almost feels like it's not even a real thing.

No time to get on with girls when you are either studying or working 12h a day.

?

When 2020 is approaching, they're going to force all the virgins in the country to force fuck each other so the birth rate goes up. People forced to line up outside sex hotels with random people coupled up. After force fucking, they sign a marriage form and now have to live with each other.

The Japanese government and Japanese Olympic committee representatives want to have a good image for the Japanese people, and they will probably making anime seem like something only children watch in Japan.

>gaps between ideal and reality
Why would any gook want to fuck another gook when they are now aware that there are countless other countries where the women don't have flat chests, short-stocky-bowed legs, flat faces, whiny voices and pankace asses??

The women don't want to fuck men who all look the exact same

The problem is more fundamental, their society is shit

Some articles and shit state that millennials are having less sex than any gen ever.

>Being a virgin is inexcusable
I can't see why people should obsess themselves to put their POnOs into a VOgOnO. I know it's in our instincts and all, but people should stop seeing fucking as the big deal and work more on themselves. What the fuck am I even writing?

Anime is stigmatized in Japan already outside Ghibli sort of stuff anyway

Mouse universe is starting to become more and more real every decade