Which one should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Btw Im not getting MW2 or Naruto.

None of them.

Maybe one of the Batman games if you never played them before, I like both Arkham City and Knight but most people will shit on Knight for some reason. But I still stand by none as Batman franchise had better deals before and can be bought for a buck or so on various sites and I think there is a bundle with them currently.

Shadow of mordor

Blands is the only one worth buying over pirate because multiplayer is thru steam.

mad max
if not that, arkham city

mad max is the only one of those that i could finish

Mad Max

Not in it for multiplayer, I bet its full of cheaters by now.

Are you sure it has a better story than Mordor?

borderlands.

Its a fuck ton of content for the price

This.
Unless you plan on putting a lot of hours into outdated CoD mp.

fuck off randy

So which one is more like Fallout New Vegas? Mordor, Borderlands, Batman or Mad Max. I'm not the type to grind that much or do survival "desperation" games. (Total Biscuit)

I don't know how anyone can play those games it has the worst dialogue I've ever seen. Had to mute it and gave up after a couple of hours, was just awful.

>Mad Max
Isn't that just Ass Creed Desert Edition?

>Shadow of Mordor
Isn't that just Ass Creed Tolkien Edition?

None of them is like New Vegas. Max and Shadow of Mordor are pleasant to look at, repetitive land grabbing simulators. The only great games here are Arkham City and Borderlands.

I think Borderlands and Bioshock blew everyone away at the time but it's graphics and story immersion are too crappy compared to Batman, Mordor and Mad Max

>all the DLC isn't included in the GOTY edition
god it's like gearbox tries to be as unlikable as possible

well then go fucking get some assassin's creed game if you think every game we suggested is like it (spoiler: it's not)

I got base Borderlands 2. So far it's ok, I only have to ignore the shitty dialogue

>(spoiler: it's not)
How so?
I haven't played the games but that's what everybody told me so far. Honestly asking here.

Trash in sale

>Borderlands
>great game

middle-earth
borderlands
bioshock

one of the 3, depending on your taste

The feeling I get from Batman is that it's not open world enough. Is it on the rails to the point that it's a beat em up?

all dlc is included

mad max's vehicle combat is fun as fuck

its one of the best games ever made, cunty

not the headhunter shit or skins

does it come with the 2nd ultimate vault hunter pack?

get metro 2033 or last light. or s.t.a.l.k.e.r shadow of chernobyl instead

Also, I didn't play Fallout 3 and it's the same price except not on special. Kinda want to get that and it's too big a game to pirate.

>too big a game to pirate.

what?

Well I have a feeling it's a slow torrent download and there's a bunch of parts over here. igg-games.com/

So I'm waiting on a sale on that, but if that game is better than either Mordor or Batman I'll get it.

i used to play mordor just to mindlessly murder orcs and blast music while doing it, so fun

fuck i'd probably download it again to do just that

bump

I'm getting Mordor. Too many Batman trivia in the reviews and I dont like Batman anyway. The faction building looks good in Mordor which is up my alley.

rip 128gb SSD

nigga just get it from piratebay and sort by seeds. it's like 6 gb with all the dlc's