youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4nrvKAM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=qt4DIs4vXEw
youtube.com/watch?v=HuvihCmw99w&feature=youtu.be
gematsu.com/2016/09/tokyo-game-show-2016-live-stream-schedule#capcom
youtube.com/watch?v=-E8FyqhNu9c
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e_zSdRadXgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Thanks for the money you gave us for PW6. You won't get any new Megaman games. Fuck you."
*drops mic*

Who cares, dead company which is going the way of Konami.
Monster Hunter's all they have left and they'll probably fuck that up soon.

bump for curiosity

They don't even need to change DMC or DD that much I'd still buy the fucking things.

I thought it already happened?

Didn't they just show a bunch of old trailers and announce a music video using RE7 engine?

oooooooooh

right

I believe there's another one tonight around 8.

If it makes you feel any better, I heard the crowd boo'd at one point.

I still can't believe they didn't show the trailer.

8 eastern time? or 8 anime-sushi time?

There's another conference today, and today they'll focus on Resident Evil 7 only, hopefully we get to see some actual combat gameplay.

it doesn't, I like capcom and I want their games to do well
but capcom does stupid baka stuff

Eastern. I think it's like 10:30 or so in nipland.

Well that's too bad. I'm sorry.

I too wish they would remove their head from their asshole.

But I just don't see it happening any time soon. Braindead western normies just keeping buying their trash.

just check their Youtube channel, Capcomchannel, and stop being retarded

Okay thanks.

>and I want their games to do well
what games? Monster Hunter #55343 "buy the same shit" edition? Resident PT? In case you haven't noticed they can only recycle the same thing again or copy something else

Alright man thanks I found the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=HuvihCmw99w

And don't be rude please, you hurt my feelings.

>they can only recycle the same thing again or copy something else
Well the last original game they threw money at ended up bombing pretty hard everywhere but japan. I think they're a little risk adverse now more than ever.

capcom has some really cool IPs that I really like aswell as Itsuno Hideaki making great action games

>Monster Hunter
>Devil May Cry
>Dragon's Dogma
>Resident Evil
>Ace Attorney
>Breath of Fire
>Darkstalkers
>Okami
>Onimusha
>Street Fighter
>Viewtiful Joe

can't think of any other company with this many beloved franchises, sure capcom is silly and doesn't even acknowledge some of these franchises but they have such a good lineup potential

Will they announce the Street Fighter hand gel today?

>but they have such a good lineup potential
Oh sure, with Early Access Fighter, AA and the things I already mentioned, these are their only games, everything else is fucking DEAD, do I need to remind you that the last BoF was a mobile game?

I believe that they'll bring back some of these in the future

Most of them are done or the creators left

Like they did with DMC?

Not with todays budgets or the decline of console sales.

we only got DMC4SE recently after like what, 6 years?
I wouldn't call that "dead"

You're clueless about the good capcom games

well then enlighten me

They were fucked by Inafune by his decision to give their franchises to western people and left to bleed. Plus of course some misfires like RE6.

Since then, they're trying to pick themselves up with remasters (which in Resident Evil Remake, Dead Rising 1 and Dragon's Dogma going to PC, are very welcome in my opinion) and trying to make some sure things (new RE7 that is cashing in on PT, Street Fighter V half funded by Sony, etc.).

And I just can't hate them yet. They made so many good games up to 2012 or so, half of their library is in my top 20 favourite games. I hope they pick up, start developing their games without western developers and make a new golden Capcom age.

Oh remind me how good of a release the SE was, don't worry, I do that for you
>performance inferior to the original PC release(or at least a lot more unstable)
>one new character thats broken as fuck
>two characters made out o already existing moves
>no actual new content
DMC is fucking dead
Megamans corpse has been rottin for the past few years and nothing is left out of it
The other IPs they have are locked inside a cardboard box standing next to a oven in the basement

Not him, but okay.

>Who cares, dead company which is going the way of Konami.

What a fucking ignorant statement.

Capcom has made some retarded moves, but Konami deliberately burned their bridges. For the record neither Capcom or Konami are currently in any danger of dying, Konami especially, they have businesses completely outside video games.

What the hell are you getting so defensive for?

>they have businesses completely outside video games

Well technically speaking pachinko machines and mobile games are still video games.

>Oh remind me
alright, I will because your memory seems all sorts of fucked up

>performance inferior to the original PC release(or at least a lot more unstable)
they added godrays, which is barely a hit
my shitty gtx660 still manages this kinda performance

>one new character thats broken as fuck
that people have asked for ever since the original came out

>two characters made out o already existing moves
where do those moves exist in the original DMC4? show me

>no actual new content
yeah big surprise for DMC special editions, right?

sounds to me like you just don't like DMC, tough luck

I would rather they made a new action game IP
oh wait.

Still have sports games.

do we know who the director on that is?

They also have a bunch of fitness gyms along with other stuff I can't remember.

Hell their stocks even went up for a good long time after they said fuck video games.

>They also have a bunch of fitness gyms

How do fitness gyms in Japan even profit? Japaneses hate to exercise.

>Japaneses hate to exercise.
hell no

Are they going to talk about games today?

All I want is to know what Itsuno's new game is. I don't care what it is, I don't care if they don't show a trailer or gameplay, I just want a name.

>vaporware

How do you know Itsuno is making a new game?

Arcade
>Punisher
>Strider
>Cadillacs
>Power Stone
>Captain Comando
The crossovers
>capcom vs snk
> marvel vs capcom
Mid tier games
>maximo ps2
>auto modelista
>asura's wrath
>killer7

Isn't basically his work to make games?

don't particularly care about any of these other than asura's wrath

what was your point again?

>>asura's wrath
>>killer7

Not made by Capcom

Maybe that has something to do with the fact that it was designed for PS4 and Xbone instead of PS3 and 360 this time?

Go and compare the game in dark areas and you'll see the graphics are noticeably better. Also stuff like Dante's rebellion, Scarecrow blades and Frost's Ice have also been given reflective effects now.

I believe he said on his twitter in January, or sometime around then, that he and his team had begun to work on a new project.

No, that's not his only work, he is also Capcom's head of development ever since Inafune left.

>new project

It could very well be the DMC4 pachinko.

>Have people who make video games be making stupid pinball-gambling machines.

Don't be dumb user. With the exception of cutscenes probably those things are made by people who specialize in that.

What makes you so sure? Itsuno is a scene director on top of being a regular director, he could only be directing the new scenes for the pachinko, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

If you prefer Capcom doing those ace attorney novels and MH instead of sequels of their amazing arcade output then I don't know what to say to you.

I was including some plublished games.
I think Asura's wrath might get a sequel. I can see it getting an announcement at the tgs.
About killer7... I just want a pc version.

I would love a fighting game with dmc mechanics with characters from various capcom IPs.

Imagine bof ryu with transformations instead of styles. muh dick man.
but dmc vs multiplayer will probably never happen because of muh balance.

I haven't gotten my hopes up, but Pachinko are actual physical machines with real balls. They're mostly mechanical.

I seriously doubt that's what Itsuno is working on.

>I think Asura's wrath might get a sequel. I can see it getting an announcement at the tgs.

No chance. Chapter 4 was made into a DLC because the sequel wasn't greenlit, so they decided to finish up the story in the first game. It doesn't even leave any room for a sequel - every single named character except Mithra is dead, and the world lived on in peace after she returned.

Man what, have you seen the video? It includes a lot of cutscenes that weren't originally in the game, like brand new cutscenes made especifially for the pachinko.

youtube.com/watch?v=qt4DIs4vXEw

was aimed at

>then I don't know what to say to you.
nothing because that list was my personal favorites and yours is not

>fighting game with dmc mechanics
the only thing I'd love to see is the style meter implemented in a fighting game, maybe even give a damage boost for really stylish combos

style switching is already sort of a thing in fighting games

That was made before his Twitter post though.

You're contradcting yourself now, you said the twitter post was in January, that video was posted in May.

Where's MH5?

"Thanks for the money you gave us for Early Access Fighter 5. You won't get any new content and we wont make a season 2. Oh we also wont ever finish the games base features that should have been in, in february. Fuck you."
*drops mic*

Video sure, but the machine is older than that.

Is the bamco conference already over?

Or is it still coming?

unless if it's an IOS game, not this year. Their entire booth is dedicated to stories and they released their plan for the upcoming quarters 1-2 days ago. as far as MH goes they are focused on their MMOs and mobile spin-offs.

Expect another mobile spin-off or another port
although, MHP3rd IOS would be amazing, they did a decent job with MHFU's

Dude what the fuck are you even on? That video was the announcement, it was announced on may, the actual machine was only released last month.

I agree, Capcom hasn't shat in our mouth for a very long time.

DMC4SE, DmC:DE (I stand by this), DD PC release, MH4U, MH Gen, RE: Rev 2, RE1 remake, RE0 HD, SFV and even the latest Phoniex Wright which came out last week were pretty good.

Ever since the 2012 debacle with DmC and RE6, Capcom's been slowly trying to pull their head out of their ass. And even then, I kinda liked RE6 (on PC of course, the 30 fps with stutter was unplayable on pS3)

Two weeks

So this is the last chance we'll see DMC5?

That much delusion can't be healthy, you're lying to yourself at this point.

Today conference will be focused on Resident Evil 7, there's another conference tomorrow but honestly I really doubt they'll save a big announcement for the last day.

Those machines aren't made in a fucking day dude. The scenes were most likely recorded when they were making DMC4SE.

>DmC:DE
I hate DmC with a passion but at least they still made the effort to improve it

>It's delusion to think Itsuno is working on a new DMC when he straight up said DMC4SE was something to assure fans the old series wasn't over.

Ok.

Fuck, damnit.

As long as until another confirmation of DMC5 not existing.

>Forgetting motherfucking Cyberbots

>DmC:DE (I stand by this)
I really wanted a port of this to PC, DmC is severely flawed mostly in the form of execution, this seemed to fix a number of problems. It doesn't solve the presentation problems, but still.

>DD PC release
I want DDO classes in DD.

>Capcom's been slowly trying to pull their head out of their ass
Now, this I don't agree with. Same old, same old, as far as I can tell. Just because you like the games better doesn't change their practices.

>dead company which is going the way of Konami.
fuck you

E3 2017. There's no memery and wankery involved in this prediction. Read Capcom's laterst integrated report. One thing they emphasize to shareholders is that they're cutting dev time to under 2.5 years. Itsuno tweeted that he started working on a project January this year. Capcom's game, unlike SQEnix are usually announced like 1 year before release, because they don't have the marketing budget to sustain a longer hype campaign.

Next year's E3 would mark 1.5 years in dev for Itsuno's new game. It might not be DMC5, but it's SOMETHING.

The time to kill ourselves is when Itsuno announced that he's making Dragons Dogma mobile games, or some shit like that all along

>Next year's E3 would mark 1.5 years in dev for Itsuno's new game. It might not be DMC5, but it's SOMETHING.

The work pipeline puts "DMC series" on Q1 2018. It's gonna be at E3 2017 and out early 2018. Just like RE7 happened. That's Capcom big game for the season. No way they're gonna announce a new DMC with Dead Rising 4 and RE7 out very soon.

A new series. Dmc is done until next decade.

>No way they're gonna announce a new DMC with Dead Rising 4 and RE7 out very soon.

Also another thing in the integrated report is that they're rotating the teams to juggle on different game. There's no such thing as Itsuno's team or RE team. Maybe there's a core Itsuno team, but for asset and texture generation MH team working on 240p game is the same team as RE7 team working on 4k VR game.

>people wanting a new DMC

Fuck you guys, seriously, DMC series is said and done, let them work on something new, the last time they worked on something new we got Dragon's Dogma, one of the best games ever made.

>Fuck you guys
FUCK YOU

and DD is definitely not one of the best games ever made

>Fuck you guys, seriously, DMC series is said and done, let them work on something new, the last time they worked on something new we got Dragon's Dogma, one of the best games ever made.

Dragon's Dogma was pretty much a flop though. Even with the Steam version it ultimately didn't manage much more than DmC. A shitty outsourced western reboot made by a bunch of cheap bongs ultimately sold like 2 million. An ambitious Open World Action Fantasy RPG did like 2.6 million after two re-releases.

DmC just has the longer running franchise with more brand recognition.

this is just depressing, life has no meaning

>made by a bunch of cheap bongs

Think about how many redesign, and back and forth between prequel to DMC3 to a completely AU DmC get. At the end, they had to fly Itsuno and his inhouse team multiple times to salvage the game. Think of the opportunity cost lost, Itsuno could've started on Rival Schools 3 or whatever new IP, but instead he had to babysit Ninja Theory and teach them how to make action games. Time and time again through various reports Capcom have acknowledged that outsourcing was a mistake, probably due to exactly this

next is Dead Rising 4 where you are a living god with regenerating health no time limits and nothing that will trigger you.

That's the power of brands.

Why do you think Hollywood only makes reboots, adaptations and sequels now? The brands.

your one of those fags that likes DMC 3 arent you?

Does Capcom even have time to announce anything for their last show? They have a five minute ending. Maybe they could show a new teaser trailer. MAYBE

>Darkstalkers
user, haven;t you heard the new narrative? Darkstalkers was never good. It never innovated anything, mechanically or aesthetically, it never hit the tops of any sales charts, especially not three games in a row, and not a single person ever played it, especially not Daigo. I mean, after all, a re-re-re-release 20 years later sold poorly! That's writing on the wall!

Nah, they'll just get a band or something and get some music on stage.

What about DMC5?

>All those new cutscenes and dialogue from the original mocap artists.
>Just for a new pachinko machine
goddamn

Why not clone sf4 engine with dark stalkers?

30 minutes bros.

Dragon's Dogma had the brand recognition from the cult following that it gains now.

Also let's be honest environment wise Dragon's Dogma vanilla is poor man's Skyrim. It's generic village and the world doesn't have deep enough lore. DD fell to the open world meme just like so many japanese games at the time trying to be Skyrim. DD:Dark Arisen dungeons are much much better in that it feels like tight Dark Souls dungeon.

Dude, if Ninja Theory weren't cheap, they wouldn't still be afloat.

Kung Fu Chaos? Flop.
Heavenly Sword? Small Success.
Enslaved? Flop.
DmC? Flop.

How do they survive? How do they keep getting hired when they aren't even that good? Simple, they work for dirt. Exactly same shit as Spark Unlimited who made Lost Planet 3 and Yaiba

Gotta love Japan's Pachinko addiction.

konami and capcom will be bankrupt by the end of the year for losing the greatest game developer to ever have lived Hideo Kojima who is a living legend among gamers for his revolutionairy gameplay that breaks the fourth wall.

If they had something to show they would have shown on the big conference yesterday.

Pachinko makes a sizeable chunk of Capcom's income. It's not like Konami tier. but mocapping 2 professional actors + making 4 minutes new cutscenes are way less expensive than supporting a team of 20-30 people for 2.5 years working on a game

Chances of MHXG?

what do you guys actually expect from this shit show?

they already blew their load with re7.

there won't be any new games.

Simple, none of those games are published by them, they get money to make game, make game, if the game is a flops only the publisher gets fucked.

Nothing else. They only make Re and Street Fight now.

Faggots want more western games.

Because the re-re-re-releases of the decades old Darkstalkers games didn't sell enough.

Don't you wanna play so you could see those new cutscenes though? C'mon.

Honestly the machine is a good sign because DMC3 got one aswell and it shows DMC4SE sold well enough to warrant one to begin with

most of those ips are dead save for sf, mh, aa, re, and maybe dragon's dogma.

capcom does not have the resources to support all of those ips.

Is this worth importing?
Is the MP active? Is the SP good enough?

Only because its a low tier franchise in need of new blood and 3d graphics for todays kiddies.

Fuck Kojima. MGSV was bad because of Konami was a meme.

Really? Wasting money mocapping yourself into the game was more important than finishing the ending? From the ground up, the premise of TPP being kind of HD mission based PW is extremely flawed.

Think of the kind of self jerk he's done so far with Sony and new Kojibro. Philosophical babble, nonsensical CG trailers, and minute long HD trailer for his goddamn mascot who is a meme skeleton in a spacesuit. Fuck that guy

Oh man, I totally want to see all the cutscenes. No way I'm going to Japan and lose my money to some pachislot.
Someone will probably put them on youtube. The Nero and Dante team up looks really awesome.

They had 3 weak showings before DmC, I seriously don't think they were hired for any other reason than being cheap.

Hell DmC was aimed at just 2 million sales originally. Games like Resident Evil 6 was at 7 million, and DMC4 at like 4-5 million.

He ruined Konamis gaming division. No more Castlevania or Silent hills or anything.

So many franchises are gone now. I womder of he ruins Sony.

yeah, and they can barely make sf5 a complete game.

i really hope re7 is a complete game on release. as in having the length the length of a typical re game.

Yeah, might be just a horror game in the mansion with evil family who mutates.

It's a recent trend of Snk, sega, konami, capcom downsizing. I wonder if any old Jap publishers will exist in the next decade not counting the merged ones.

>Fuck Kojima. MGSV was bad because of Konami was a meme.
Kojima is like one of the greatest game developers ever and hes a minority being asian which is rare in gaming and why everyone loves Kojima because he rose to power in a white dominated industry brave enough to challenge the norms and speak truth to power.

Anyone who doesnt like Kojima is just a racist nazi because they spread hate speech about a minority.

funny thing is they don't even need kojima to make a real silent hills game or castlevania game.

just hire some old guys who worked on the "real" silent hill games and use the fox engine.

>snk

they delivered a game full of content despite being in a much, much worse position than sega, konami or capcom.

graphics aside, it's a good game that was complete on release.

another shit sfv patch that's it

>It's a recent trend of Snk, sega, konami, capcom downsizing.

But you're factually incorrect for Capcom. According to the financial report, Capcom are hiring new inhouse devs because their current one are overwork, and getting a completely new RnD building in the coming year for the consumer division (that is console/PC games, as opposed to mobile/online games like DDO).

What I think makes sense is that they realize they're never gonna get AAA western numbers, like 27 million for Skyrim or 10 million each time for Cowadudy. Competing on muh graphics is pointless, and they've been making pretty good list off AA games like RE:Rev2, RE1 remake, MH4U, MH Gens, and Ace Attorneys.

they still have the IP, just have it licenced out to platinum or something it's IP randsom

>Platinum meme again

The last good game that they made is Bayo 2, and they've been making copy pasted shovelware ever since.

can dhalsim teleport out of meatys or why do i never get him on wake up? if yes, what do you do against that?

They downsized on budgets and teams and ips. Any new teams will be on remakes or spin offs of other ips.

I have no problem with the game, but they're really making less games a year. Only have Metal Slug and Kof.

Stream for muh niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=HuvihCmw99w&feature=youtu.be

you can tell the schlock from their real games though.

nier and that dragon games aren't shovelware.

I dunno man, the Korra game was the best 15 dollar copypaste shovelware I have ever played.
I haven't played TF D yet.
But yeah TMNT looks like garbage.

gematsu.com/2016/09/tokyo-game-show-2016-live-stream-schedule#capcom
>the first thing they are gonna show after the opening is more Munster Hunter shit
When will this meme end?

>3 days of a Pokemon clone
>won't even show off new catchable monsters or mechanics
>just the same shit from previous showings along with the gay pirate clown

this tgs has been kind of garbage.

japanese console gaming is doomed if ffxv isn't a huge success.

Consoles will end soon.

The new Atari crash is cumming but for japan.

>wanna be miku trainer 3ds
Capcom is fucking dead

>hopefully we get to see some actual combat gameplay.

fucking this. I need to know what the fuck we're getting already.

bro Hideo Kojima is a household name because he changed gaming forever.

>by turning games into cinematic bullshit
Good grief.

>Project palm right before Dragons Dogma
I BELIEVE!

>>by turning games into cinematic bullshit
Gamers by and large are sick of gaming just look at another capcom title dead rising, gamers hated how hard that game was and hated dead rising which is why noone ever bought it until now with regenerating health and superhero powers. DR3 you got a tank after 20 minutes of gaming so we as gamers didnt have to deal with the zombies or the game itself.

MonHun has to be their biggest money-maker, no?
every mainline game sells around 2mill, plus the next year they re-release the previous MonHun game with a few extra dinosaurs and call it G/U and sell another 2M at full-price. I'm assuming that's the most consistent money-maker they have

Muh cutscenessssss.

Makes sense, Pokemon and DigiMon are the rage.

>style switching is already sort of a thing in fighting games
eh?

>they had kyrie's VA say the line 'Devil May Cry Pachislot'
that's fucking hilarious

I was done with monster hunter once I realized the monster hitboxes extended far beyond the models and that the game is centered around predicting enemy patterns based on trial and error.

Gen's had it since 1996. And somewhat related, there are supers and/or subsystems that temporarily alter your character's abilities, like SF5's V-Trigger.

The pachislot meme is real.
It's so ridiculous that I can get a chuckle out of it desu

>the game is centered around predicting enemy patterns based on trial and error.

what?
git fucking gud at MonHun. you can learn through trial and error, or by hanging back a bit and paying attention.

also, how exactly is this different from nearly every other game ever?

Kek
"Wait for me Kyrie"
"Sure, I'll be waiting for you to come and play Devil May Cry Cross Pachislot TM"

I'm hoping they pieced it together from individual words, and Kyrie's VA is just as surprised as we are

Reminder that there was a Darkstalkers pachislot a few years ago. And it was so awful everyone's forgotten about it already.

Yeah so a stance system. It's not really the same, which I'm sure you understand as well as I do.

style switching isn't fun if shit doesn't cancel, but bigger movesets arte always welcome

>or by hanging back a bit and paying attention.
Try and hang back when fighting a tigrex you've never fought before. It doesn't matter because he just charges into you, since movement speed is slow, and health is low. Unless you want to grind items for an hour before attempting it.

>also, how exactly is this different from nearly every other game ever?
classic MH is particularly harsh in this aspect.

>it's starting. mfw marvelous -

That old narrative tactic that capcunt have been using.

is he "our guy"

I had my 1st Tigrex fight on MHgen this week, I did exactly that, put away my swords and dodged him until I saw his patterns.

Capcom's only big money makers are MH and uh... Resident Evil but even that series didn't exactly light up the charts as it used to.

MHgen is not MH2. In MH2 you dodge the model, but hitbox extends far past the model, which you cannot know unless you've seen it.

Im not sure if he is a guy at all...

The main series do the side stories don't.

Im pretty sure re5 and 6 had high sales.

>anime-sushi time

6 was extremely expensive to make though.

They shouldn't have put it full of casual cutscene QTE shit then.

>All those money wasted hiring booth girl sluts

Koei Tecmo showing Nioh trailer right now.
Hopefully more.
youtube.com/watch?v=-E8FyqhNu9c

Most games are these days, one of the reasons we see less ip these days.

>that girl holding hands with that animu boy and hugging the Ipad
C-cute!

>watch stream
>endless shilling on shitty $15 t-shirts

Are Capcom really this poor and desparate? This is Alex Jones water filter tier

>this stream right now

Nvm ;_; looks like theyre just showing all their trailers.

Yeah RE5 and RE6 are actually Capcom's two highest selling releases of all time. Although the numbers aren't entirely accurate because Capcom counts each release separately.
Source: capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html

HAND GEL
A
N
D

G
E
L

Yeah its a viable franchise that attracts both the west and east, same for Mh.

If they want to revive Megaman, they should either copy the Mario 3d format.

Guy went for it immediately. Obviously wants to fug

Where is it?

They must've noticed MN9 KS and how much publicity they got from sheer milking of ex-Megaman fans

On a completely different note, the girl on stream is super qt.

What's next for his career?

>GUY LEDOUCHE HERE

It's in the thread. twice

What a shit shooting game, only two stationary targets the entire time

He's done making geimu

The evil within sold enough copies for Bethesda to be happy.

I think the key to making Megaman profitable is that they need to be able to make them on a low budget without ruining the quality. Only 4 mm games have ever sold more than a million, but that didn't stop them from making as many as they did until recently with their bloated budgets.

I don't know. They are definitely not saint but I wouldn't complain about modern capcom that much either.

And by "modern" I mean the 2014-2016 one.

They put a lot of effort into HD REmakes and are actually trying to do new things with RE7.
MHG is as good as it can get.
People love to jump on SFV hatewagon but it has already fixed almost all issues people had with it at launch. And they actually tried to change things up and do something good with the way characters and balance patches are distributed etc.

Give me proper DMC and don't fuck the RE2 thing up and I am ready to become a happy capcom shill again.

What is Capoom TV?

Sequal.

It hurts watching the stream.

To think that once a juggernaut who holds some of the most beloved characters in vidya industry is now reduced to shilling t-shirts and hats trying to live off their past glory

THEY ARE ONLY STARTING WITH PRESENTATION NOW
IT FEEL LIKE THEY STARTED A ETERNITY AGO

+1 upboat

Cel shaded game with 3d gameplaying would sell the most. Should make it on the ds.

Or some other type of gameplay.

u mad?

All of those contrarian picks, kek.

You're missing Rival Schools.

You forgot MH and a recent poll show that they have interest in MM11.

I chuckled

I'm not watching the stream, but I'm guessing there's probably lots of

>HAI
>Ehhh..Hai..Hai
>Hai hai..hai
>Ehhhhh...etou..wata HAI HAI
>Ehhh?! Sugoi! Hai Hai!

But he's done and super jaded now. After the whole fiasco with RE4, and Bethesda making him make survival horror rather than space action game that he wants. I think he said that Evil Within will be the last geimu he directed

Bethesda has prey now so they'll probably let him make his own game now.

those garters though

>EEEEEEEHHHH?!!!!1?? SUGOI
Clapanes at work as usual

I think he wanted to stick to being a producer after Evil Within.
They'd have to make it immediately clear that it's better than X7 though. I still have PTSD from that

>16 player monster hunter
>Portable
HOLY SHI-
>Smartphones
Every time.

I crave the sweet release form the solum death that is more Munter Hunter shit

did you rike it capcuck?

NUTS I missed the MH announcement for the previous game, just jumped on at the mobile bit.

What's this MHXR that I saw for a second?

It's not gonna be until like 6 hours from now they're closing.

They have 5 minutes finale, but remember we got nothing from yesterday 20 minutes finale.

Save the despair for later anons. Go take a shower, play vidya and have some faps

>Plus of course some misfires like RE6.

Are you retarded? RE6 was one of their top selling games

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html

Last major bomb they had was Street Fighter V

>Let's take a game that's known for being very difficult to control
>Okay
>You know, a game with complex controls that take a lot to get used to
>I'm listening
>And we take it
>Right?
>And we put it on a phone with no buttons
CAAAAPCOOOOOMUUUUU

Monster Hunter Explore. Mobile game that mostly focuses on 3U.

Capcom did say on multiple occasions that RE6 didn't meet their expectations, which is mostly because it was so expensive to make. But yeah it's not the enormous failure that people act like it is.

Boy i sure do love mobile games.

>1080p on a decade old game
Wew.

You know your 660 could play the original at 4k 60fps right?

They made the game blurrier on top of your god rays, using motion blur, depth of field(but in reality just blur), fxaa, and god knows what else.

It was a shit tier port made by shitty devs.

That doesn't mean DD doesn't have more potential than DMC. Because the combat itself could be the same shit but with more in it, then you have the Skyrim audience looking for that role playing.

DD had bad marketing and was released at -the worst- time. And DD on PC leaked early, though I don't know why it didn't sell more afterwards. Sales were pretty bad there.

All of their games are highly polished though, even if they are just commissioned titles that you don't like.

One of the DmC definitive edition additions is the "must style mode" in which you must be S Rank or above to deal damage to enemies. Here is the excerpt from the official change-log:

>We had 2 ideas with this. Firstly, it'll be insanely hard! So we hope some of the hardcore players will take up the challenge and try to beat the game with is on. But secondly, we thought it'd be great for the fans making all the awesome combo videos - now enemies will stay alive for ages and they can really
build epic videos to post up!

Mfw Capcom apparently felt dejected at the fact that players were not making the best in the industry series staple epic combo videos for DmC like they used to for the classics.

RE7 soon?

DmC's had combo vids ever since its release, they just weren't good because the original release is as slow as DMC2. DE was better, but still slower than the classic series, Must Style is good and should be in an OG DMC game

Who /europoor/ here?
It's fucking 04:15 over here

Sup bruh.

>giving the controler to a woman
this was their first mistake

>I think Asura's wrath might get a sequel.
I really don't see it happening. That game bombed HARD, so much so that they made the original plan for Asura's Wrath 2 into DLC. Plus, CyberConnect2 is busy with the Final Fantasy 7 remake. Or that Solatarobo sequel they said they were doing some time ago. Or a new .hack. Hey, a man can dream.

Has everyone given up and left?

Who /stillhavehopeforDMC5/ heya?

Im slipping senpai

Any announcements yet?

Just a lady mobile game...

Is this some fuckin yaoi mobile vn?
Kill me

DMC5 WHEN

MH5 when?

DID ANYTHING HAPPENED?

IS MONSTER HUNTER KILL?

CAPCOM WHAT IS THIS GAY SHIT?
WHERE
ARE
THE
VIDEOGAMES?

Where's Dragon's Dogma 2?

Erotic visual novel for iPhone.

No DMC5, Okami 2, VJ3, Asura's Wrath 2, Dragon's Dogma 2, Breath of Fire Si-oh no...,

>Still no info on RE2 remake
Producer H pls

you have shit taste and should jihad yourself

>Finale
This better not be something

Is this the train waifu talking game?

Its fucking nothing.

So is this Boku no Palmu or Shin Megami Meguka?

Boku no Palmuru

MH is shit anyway and we don't need it
It's as bad as CoD with barely changed yearly entries

>MH is shit

MH has some of the most engaging gameplay in all of video games. Generations was a pretty weak title, but the series is still good. Hopefully MH5 will take advantage of a more powerful system and won't be stuck on the fucking 3DS again.

Boss, is that you?

HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS TRASH?

According to
At least for another 20 minutes.

What even is it? some vn garbage?

DMCV WHEN?

Is this the future of Capcom?

yes

THIS IS MIND BOGGLING. IT JUST KEEPS GETTING GAYER

>No MH5
>Not even MHGenU
>No DDO western release
>No DD2
I should've learned to stop having hope by now, but I'm just a glutton for punishment.

theyre playing the trailer again. what does it mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=e_zSdRadXgk

You did it better than I did

TALKING TRAIN WAIFU IS BACK

>The player is brought to a lonely island in a distant sea, where she meets a young man with amnesia being held captive in a room there. The player interacts with him by providing advice, and before she knows it, becomes smitten with him. Despite this unusual scenario, we successfully created a sense of togetherness by incorporating text messages and other smartphone features into the game. Also, visits with the young man incorporate 3D modeling, and during
these, the smartphone LCD screen acts as the visitation room glass barrier. Here, players can enjoy some unconventional touch controls, such as using their foreheads to tap the screen!

To be fair, the mobile game sounds pretty good as boyfrendo simulator for otomoe game, and credit to capcom for funding full women team to make this rather than lazily making Megawoman or genderbent DMC

sounds gay as heck

They're making summer lesson mobage for women. You're obviously not the target audience. As long as Capcom can make money and then launder the money off to Itsuno's division I'm fine with whatever otome game they made

Poor slut on stage, isn't she cold standing half naked like that?

Ah yes, Persona, that classic Capcom series.

I kinda half hoping we'll see some secret Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry (TM) series in P5

>DDO

FUCK YOU TOO

>preorder some shit and you get 10x blue potions, 10x green potions, and 5x red potions

Why are we here anons, just to suffer? Fuck this gay stream

Deviru May Curai Faivu confirmed yet?

>that show girl

dayum

Which one? The one on the right?

>you'll never put a comfy blanket on her when this is all over after she spent 5 hours on stage half naked shilling for shitty company

Anyway today is the last stream right? Man I'm glad this suffering will ends

I can't believe we got stuff from Persona 5!

Any word on Dragons Dogma yet?

Today's schedule is packed to the brim (with fillers) and there's only 5 minutes worth of "free" slot allotted at the end (3 hours from now)

Why are you guys still here? Just go and enjoy your life a little bit more.

pony tails is the most fuckable hairstyle

scratch that, I meant pig tails. Whatever hairstyle this asian girl has.

>otome game
Fucking disgusting.

It's twintails. Pigtail is a short twintail that curls, hence the term pigtails.

If the tail end is long, droops, and there are two of them then its twintails

japanese events are generally not worth it.
their presentations suck, just check the news when its over.

But I've already made countless OCs and meme jpegs on photoshop in case DMC5 is announced ; ;

Not worth it.

But I like the wacky, high energy presentations with that CRAAZZZYY Japanese culture!

They showed a new MH stories trailer and announced that hollywood is making a MH movie a while ago no kidding

Kek the otome game hinges on the character and (You) touching forehead together.

And there are people with audacity to say video games are sexist and discriminatory against women

I think it's a fascinating insight into what Japanese women are interested in.

If I don't like it, its sexist.

that dakimura looks great

Topkek you can strip the dakimura

I feel like I enjoy the otome game more, because at least it was hilarious with pretty raunchy twist at the end.

With real game like MH it just makes me feel empty inside seeing other people get their beloved IP game and DMC is still kill

DMC5 any second now...

welp konami owns now falcom confirmed

Look at the schedule. No fucking way, especially after hours of literally nothing

streetfighter when

>Implying Capcom can afford one

How long until the finale?

2 hours