Gets torn apart
This isn't a death battle doomguy bashes his skull
Gets BFGd
Gets BFGd
Gets his head punched off
Doomguy mind breaks her

kirby

>implying BFG could punch through Susanoo, even if Madara didn't just dodge it

I think you could literally apply "gets bfgd" to anything except Goku or Superman, maybe kirby.

A chicken sandwich

Saitama

Always bet on Duke

>implying gocuck and superfag can survive a direct hit from the BFG

William J. Blazkowicz

Well I'm not sure about Goku seeing as a wimpy laser took him out of SSGS but superman probably could

if I'm less than 10 feet from him he is dead, I kill him with my sword before he can aim

I'm probably one of the most lethal weapons in the world at close range

*quad damage intensifies*

Average power level superman gets knocked out by a planet level blast he won't survive it (assuming he is at normal levels)

Is there any character that could defeat a chicken sandwich?

Heavy from TF2 ?

>le Kirby is invincible meme

Doom II Doomguy

Dr. Manhattan could just atomize him and maybe any char that has REALLY strong magic
besides that I dont think anyone is gonna beat Doomguy in a 1v1 gun or fist fight seeing as he can rip demons in half an shit.

Me

I think you're over estimating the power of the BFG.

This.

This user is deadly, I once saw him fight an angel and a demon at the same time.

>le doom guy is strong meme
Fuck off he is just a guy with a gun a bear would kill him

NuLara

Ted Cruz easily

kinda has the same jaw line as conan o'brien

HAYAI

Kyle Katarn

Dick Kickem

Samus

>Superman
>Gets BFGd
nope

Duke Nukem

Ditto

>literally kryptonite
yup

Jackie-chan is basically a world breaker at that point.

me

powerman=popeye=jackie=Reimu>Sakuya>Giorno>maxwell>everybody else

Pretty much any character who can manipulate physics/mass, like Kenshiro or Ermac from MK.

Those niggas can just force push Doomguy's brain out through his helmet's visor.

>no kenshiro

>Reimu>Sakuya

>Gregor

A cyber demon and spider mastermind can, so I imagine superman and goku would

No they can't. His helmet is immune to physics.

>His helmet is immune to physics.
[citation needed]

Do you ever think that ancient greeks ever had power level discussions about gods?

>source my ass

Sure, but they'd be a lot more eloquent, and the might put cheese and grapes out

>''His helmet is immune to physics'' - Anonymous 18.09.2016. - Cred Forums

Yes, they also had fan fiction as well

>cheese
So they could literally shitpost?

Romans were the original shitposters it's not too crazy to believe the Greeks had power level discussions
Apollo is still the best god

Ripper roo without his straitjacket

Candlejack objectively wins, he even got the person that made the

>Apollo is still the best god
yep

I wonder how strong he is without the jacket.

Terry Bogard
Buster Wolf, Power Geyser, Overheat Geyser and rolls make him pretty much invincible

>apollo fags
Poseidon would fucking destroy apollo

>no Big Rig

yeah if he could fucking reach him.

>oh no a tiny net

Someone post the ultra version
You know which one

Is this for real? Trip is basically invincible, and he can go through walls if he wants, just to kick you out of his house.

This one?

Mario

>Poseicucks
Zeus is still better

Power-Man without breaking a sweat

underrated post

>Zeus
Sure, if you want to get butt fucked and impregnated

>Mr Domino
Its over

>Not wanting to have your boipucci ravaged and impragnated by Zeus
>>>/Persia/

This needs Jimmy Neutron with the cheese ray and Timmy on the beach, not to mention Stardust the Super Wizard and Herbie Popnecker.

>Xiao Xiao
NICE

>Megaman X without Ultimate Armor

taking requests
Updating every 10 requests

My money is on Xavier.

Roman Legion wins
Imperium Romanum

Vergil or Dante.

I got an idea

MAX (from Sharkboy and Lavagirl)

His dreams can come true
A tornado is currently happening
The opponents all ganged up to take and ruin his dream journal

Bite za dusto man wins

Kharn

Gold Experience Requiem always wins

All other hero powers are brought to null, this can't be stopped or avoided, then he throws them into infinite death mode. Done. No room for debate.

Halo

Eyes over heaven.

In fact anything that can indirectly re-write reality always would win against him. Maxwell could win against giorno technically.

he has a time limit, needs to strike his opponent to nullify and is capped at universal tier he wont win

>Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!
Orks win.

His soundwaves have an infinite radius and one of the opponents said Jackie Chan.

>He didn't play EoH

Not about power levels, just about how many normal people and animals each god has fucked and fucked with.

oops
Killing them while they run for it

>Kars
>Ultimate being with all the requiem stands

Point man, fuck your raggedy ass doom fag.
And not the fag from f3ar

>they were shipping fags

Be more detailed and post images pls

fucker looks like Greed with sunglasses

Sick

Doomguy in KI when.

BFG is not a planet busting weapon. Get better bait.

Gabriel Motherfucking Angelos

correct answer

>Cipher from Ace Combat Zero
(survived a nuclear blast, enemies are about to launch V2s, is piloting an ADFX-01 Morgan)

>Milosz Sulejmani from Ace Combat X2
(His wingmen are all dead, his plane is damaged, Golden Axe Plan is ruined, was told ANTAREEEEES is somewhere in the arena)

>Strelok from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
(Has a SEVA and a Vintorez, has every artifact, thinks everyone else is Monolith)

>Vic Viper from Gradius
(Has all upgrades, he's the only one who can save Earth)

>CABAL from Command and Conquer
(Is piloting a Core Defender)

>Oni (Gouki) from Street Fighter
(Is pretty fucking mad at everybody, wants to find an opponent as strong as him and kill everyone else)

>submitting 6 people at once
nig

Here's a picture of Cipher if you don't find anything suitable.

These guys seem pretty strong but that's one billion (1000000000) lions though

eh sorry, it didn't seem like people were suggesting a lot of characters so i just kinda posted it

this guy knows

you shoulda done it one by one, makes you look ike less of a dick while still getting all your people in

Literally no one can defeat Mario infused with Pannenkoek

well fug

>too dumb
wut
Are you saying doomguy would beat Kratos by somehow outsmarting him? And who says doomguy is smart anyway

Halo

I came

Just imagine Doomguy fighting Gargos, or Cinder, or Riptor

Imagine Doomguy's ultra combo

His win-scene could be him shooting his oponent with the doublke barrel shotgun

is mercer not enough of a meme to be put on these charts?

a metroid

Done

you didn't specify vidya

Niceu

Popeye.

Doom guy will shoot him, Popeye will just inhale the bullets through his Corn Cob pipe, chew them up, and shoot them back to Doom guy as one giant bullet through his corn cob pipe.

This is without spinach.

>Someone took my shitty edit and improved it.
I'm crying tears of joy.

noice

Dante

LETS GO DOWN THIS ROAD

Congrats user and its still improving

Here is the original which i didn't make.

Popeye with spinach has come back from non-existence. Olyve Oyle hadn't even been kidnapped yet.

Dick Kickem

JIMMY NEUTRON
>has access to all inventions, including cheese ray
>he did a brain blast before the battle begins

Well Asura punchd himself and his creator out of existence but future Jack wins everything thanks to cool factor

EoH was non-canon garbage that misinterpreted many powers.

Maxwell gets nullified

No

"but it has been shown that its range of influence extends from finger beams, surface contact, and to even being in the mere attention of Requiem."

Check Jojo wiki

See above

He just gets nullified again before being able to re-exist

Let me remind all of you

"Nullification of Cause and Effect: Gold Experience Requiem's ability is to turn anything, including its opponent's attack and willpower, back to the state of "zero". Hence, it is virtually invincible, as all "supposed" actions created by an opponent would have been reset (back to point zero). It is mentioned by Giorno himself that he is unsure of the exact workings and limits of Requiem's powers, but it has been shown that its range of influence extends from finger beams, surface contact, and to even being in the mere attention of Requiem.

Requiem's abilities are seen by some fans to be the opposite of King Crimson's: King Crimson erases the "cause" and keeps the "effect" (i.e time where a bullet would hit him is erased, causing the bullet to warp past him), while Requiem keeps the "cause" but erases the "effect", causing endless scenarios where actions and initiatives are started, but the effects of such does not occur (as shown when Requiem completely halted King Crimson's cause erasing ability).

If the opponent is "killed" by the Stand itself, then they will also continuously experience death, as they will die but repeatedly return to point "zero" (i.e Diavolo's endless death loops).

This ability renders Giorno essentially and literally untouchable by anything that would try to hurt or kill him and is perhaps the absolute strongest form of defense in existence."

It can't be beat. Your argument is nullified. Give up.

>Doomguy x JoJo powerlevel autismo battle thread
Oh wow.

Someone really loves Giorno. You remind me of naranciafag.

I actually hate Giorno and I think GER ruined the ending to Part 5. I just respect that it's a power written in a way that will bever lose to any other conceivable power.

You remind me of happy gappy fag.

>Nullifying popeye
No limits falacy gio has never done something as impressive as nullifying someone as powerful as popeye

Also The arrow will fall from his head eventually Gio will lose GER and he will get one shotted in the chaos

If Light writes down Candlejack's name, who loses first?

He nullifies cause and effect, whatever causes Popeye's power, GER nullifies the effect. Power level is irrelevant, if it's an effect, it's nullified. No argument. No weakness.

>reinhart on the list
How do you beat him? He's that guy incarnate, the gary stu, and that can be said while we only know at most 1/3 of his divine blessings. His divine gift is literally gaining an ability he needs to win at any time. That's a joke character on par with fucking power man.

AoE attacks would most likely kill him because they arent directed specifically to him

Then why couldnt he nullify HA Dio?

>It can't be beat
What are omnipotents?

Non-canon writing that misinterprets the source material

>Roman Legion

I'm sorry, man, but those guys historically lost. Maybe if you said something like Hadrian or Claudius is their Emperor.

Caesar is kind of overrated.

Wasn't EoH supervised by araki though?

Somethinc causes an omnipotent's power, GER erases the effect and renders them without power, nullifies them completely, then they experience infinite death

Define "fair." As in a battle of pure strength, final destination, etc.? Do both sides get their full arsenal to use?

Nigga walks in, makes a couple dumb suggestions, asks them to put more memes in chapter 4, then fucks off and gets put in the credits

Nothing causes omnipotents, they simply are.

>GER nullifying a omnipotent
no a omnipotent being can do absolutely anything with no rules

GER gets nullyfied

Kratos isn't dumb wut. Have you not played GoW games? They legitimately have good puzzles.

No, all effects have a cause, this is the law of existence, and GER nullifies all effects.

This power is a cause. Omnipotence is an effect. Nullified, GG

>Nullifying omnipotence
That goes against the meaning of it Omnipotence its absolute no matter what GER wouldn't be able to nulify it

Except he can, because it's an effect. All actions are effects, and GER nullifies all effects. An Omnipotent would immediately be wiped as soon as it causes any effect.

Samus

Don't you have to say his name in order for him to strike?

it sounded really cool when you posted it, but made little sense

Doomguy.

He was bluffing
and thats not his best feat

GER nullifies his effect, RIP

This?

I don't know, everyone acts like posting his name on the internet is sufficient

Dr. Manhattan

>Every
>Single
>Unified
>Ork

>They win so hard even my text is green
>WAAAGH

Seriously, that's like multiple trillion Orkz. It's a Billion Goddamn Lions times 5,000.

SeeFlash solos the ork race before being killed

I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

>flash has those fucking ridiculous numbers and is still not the fastest in the battle royale

Arthur
>he told his opponents not to touch his model airplane
>someone broke it

The Lich King

And the ass that is fat is on the line

Cosgrove
>He can tell everyone to cut it out, but he likes meat too much to do it right away.

>still not the fastest in the battle royale
Then who is? Enrico Pucci? Pepsiman?

Parappa the Rapper
>He be rappin' COOL.

I don't want it to end just yet.

Good Lord I'm dyin

user it's time to close down and go to sleep. It's late.

You can beat yourself.

Mokou can beat anyone. She just needs to wait for the heat death of the universe and she'll be the last one standing.

All of those old religious paintings are literally fan-art.

Solid Snake

Both of the Big Knights can beat him 1v1. Not even the Big Bang could hurt them.

The one who destroys existence

Master Chief
>Has full access to all UNSC weapons
>Cortana will go rampant and die if he loses
>Luck hasn't run out yet
>Needs to defeat everyone and ring a bell to get dinner this evening
>Is gonna try shooting his way out, mix things up a little bit

Spider-Man

Tricky.
Doomguy doesn't kill clown!
CLOWN KILLS YOU!!!!

>super fucking angry dude who killed hell, what, six fucking times? with just his FISTS.
>a fucking insane clown who can literally bend reality to it's will, self-revives, and is created upon the moment reality is compromised as an antibody.

This might be the ONLY fair fight.

Don't forget that Tricky would just revive the Doomguy- so he can kill them again.

Carl Sagan
>He has detected a sequence of prime numbers broadcast from a nearby star
>The NASA budget has just been doubled
>He just smoked a joint

Was he really a stoner? That sounds like some shit Reddit would make up, not even kidding.

This one.
>Has improbability Drive- meaning he can manipulate reality to his will.
>Just killed you.
>Revived you because you didn't entertain him enough in the fight.
>Guess you're fighting to the death again.
>You just killed him
>Reality Compromised
>The Clown Has Been Engaged!
>Revives Self.

Does anyone here actually thin, Doom Guy is the strongest guy?
He's definitely the strongest FPS protagonist, yeah, but Compared to Characters like Asura, Dante,Sora,Reimu and pretty much any disgaea protag, he doesn't seem like much.

I understand that the guy is very fast,and has a godlike arsenal of weapons,but he still needs alot more to deal with the crazy bullshit that is most game protagonists/villians out there.

Dem-Fiend can kick his ass and then some

He punched Hell itself out like six fucking times. And he isn't a supersoldier, or anything. He's just a normal dude who is the only one who can survive Berserk.

/thread

This. Samus is basically Doomguy with grace and decorum.

Okay, yes i get that.
But most characters I listed could do the same shit,

I fucking love doom and Doomguy is definitely one badass motherfucker,but he isn't a god.

The Vidya Man

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him...the Doom Slayer.

Tempered by the fires of Hell, his iron will remained steadfast through the passage that preys upon the weak. For he alone was the Hell Walker, the Unchained Predator, who sought retribution in all quarters, dark and light, fire and ice, in the beginning and the end, and he hunted the slaves of Doom with barbarous cruelty; for he passed through the divide as none but demon had before.

And in his conquest against the blackened souls of the doomed, his prowess was shown. In his crusade, the seraphim bestowed upon him terrible power and speed, and with his might he crushed the obsidian pillars of the Blood Temples. He set forth without pity upon the beasts of the nine circles. Unbreakable, incorruptible, unyielding, the Doom Slayer sought to end the dominion of the dark realm.

The age of his reckoning was uncounted. The scribes carved his name deep in the tablets of Hell across eons, and each battle etched terror in the hearts of the demons. They knew he would come, as he always had, as he always will, to feast on the blood of the wicked. For he alone could draw strength from his fallen foes, and ever his power grew, swift and unrelenting.

Himself.

None could stand before the horde but the Doom Slayer. Despair spread before him like a plague, striking fear into the shadow-dwellers, driving them to deeper and darker pits. But from the depths of the abyss rose The Great One, a champion mightier than all who had come before. The Titan, of immeasurable power and ferocity. He strode upon the plain and faced the Doom Slayer, and a mighty battle was fought on the desolate plains. The Titan fought with the fury of the countless that had fallen at the Doom Slayer's hand, but there fell the Titan, and in his defeat the shadow horde were routed.

And in his terrible rancor between worlds and through time, the Hell Walker found the wretch who shall not be named, but in his heresy was loyal to his evil cause. The wretch adorned the Doom Slayer in a mighty armor, wrought in the forges of Hell, impenetrable and unyielding. With sword and shield of adamantine strength, the Doom Slayer set to banishing all that were left unbroken by his savagery to the void.

Yet as the mighty Titan fell and dread engulfed the armies of Doom, the demon priests of the Blood Temples laid a trap to capture this scourge of Hell. Insatiable, even by the vanquishing of the Great One, the Hell Walker sought prey in the tombs of the Blood Keep. And blinded by his fervor, the lure drew him in. The priests brought down the temple upon the Doom Slayer, and in his defeat entombed him in the cursed sarcophagus. The mark of the Doom Slayer was burned upon his crypt, a warning to all of Hell that the terror within must never be freed. There he lies still, and ever more, in silent suffering

"They are rage. Brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until is DONE."

Negatito

He put down Phil and hates the ladies.

Shrek.

I admit being a little upset that NuDoom's Quad Damage does not have the Quake symbol.

Nope

He survived the more powerful force of gravipress in Man of Steel. BFG is nothing to him.

A lot of heroes can defeat Doomguy, he is just your usual berserker and barely has any special powers.

Could ranger just be doomguy, except insane?

Did you see how big the Titan was? He's the only person, ever, to have braved Hell and survived.

Doom Guy we play as is basically half asleep and has just woken up from the ultimate hangover. He's still beating ass like there's no tomorrow.

Okay, and? Sure he is a clever merc with impressive arsenal but he has no actual special pwoers besides going full berserk killing mnachine.

Being tougher than your average human is not something special.

He barely scratches a fraction of Superman power. And nothing out of his arsenal can harm Superman as well.

Question answered

UEF Commander
No pop cap, unlimited resources and 24 hours of prep time

He was literally blessed by an angel in DOOM 2016. "Seraphim". Before they dropped that temple on him he was literally unstoppable.

Doom dude is fucked he can't outrun death

That just part of speculation. I read that too. Nothing in the game confirms that outside of educated guess/hypothesis.

But even if you believe in that and have your own version of Doomguy he is still nowhere close to Superman.

Also, Asura would evaporate him as well, especially according top OP rules - 1vs1, no stupid hijinks or weapons

New doom made the .wads canon doomguy absolutely stomps superman

It does not matter how many times you repeat that it won't be true.

I guess you can keep repeating that until you grow out of your 14 and will be mature enough to post again on a 18+ board?

Hestia is Bestia

>Waifufag
>>>/Persia/

They really got to raise the barrier of entry on this fucking chart.

>implying
Except it IS canon.
Doomguy has Ascended to be Omnipredicated.
The proof? We created him.

Quite a few are serious and fair entries but many are just silly jokes about what pisses off that character and/or getting them over their weaknesses and flaws.

she is best, by virtue of not being an insane psychopath.

It wasn't an educated guess. It was literally recorded by demon priests on a magic stone tablet that recorded The Doom Slayer's life.

That is what happened. He's that fucking hardcore. He also made some demon his little bitch apparently which is how he got that Praetor suit.

Can anybody there survive the flavor town combo?

Batman, with prep time.

>ctrl f "batman"
>One response

what the fuck Cred Forums

>they've just ran out of food
>sir doris has been kidnapped
>and the kingdom is in danger

Nabbit could.

>can't outrun death
>Doomguy has killed so much
>killed so many demons
>has such unbridled rage and hatred
>he cannot ascend to heaven
>as such, when he dies, he is born anew within the fires of hell
>where he can kill, and kill, and kill; unabated
>and through the portals of Doom, can he return to the earth

Doomguy basically cannot be killed.

>Mario
That isn't the original.

He replaced a character who isn't as relevant anymore and not as many people care for. Oh well.

Activision owns the Quake IP. It would be nice, but I doubt Bethesda would want to deal with the hassle.

>New doom made the .wads canon
Someone add this to his description in the chart.

Nagito "Hopeman" Komeda

This thing.

>can open doors

Good luck

Who said he needed to die?

>still thinks in real time

and they call flash a 'hero'

Doomgirl

At least he isn't 40 years old and still fapping to comic book heroes fgt.

What an asshole.

It's true, he has enough Poise to stunlock Doomguy