youtube.com/watch?v=B_7TR-X4eFY
youtube.com/watch?v=oxlOoS4NmIA
starwars.com/news/the-legendary-star-wars-expanded-universe-turns-a-new-page
youtube.com/watch?v=_dkhJmClMVc
youtube.com/watch?v=RD4yGpk5Z4k
youtube.com/watch?v=jC6F-Yf0dzo
youtube.com/watch?v=j7b25SGv9dM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EA is evil, they're incapable of putting out a game unless it's a guaranteed platinum AAA release that will earn them hundreds of millions in net profit.

who is that asari

Star Wars was never good.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSgJeVwjnpc

Anikan's apprentice, Ashoka Tano

t. 12 year old

disney has retroactively made it shit by making a lot of shit not canon

It would have been fine if they'd just ignored the Vong, and Mara Jade was a mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=A45FQvlfU6Q

>no games about kyle katarn
>no Jedi Knight 3
>no proper kotor 3 or kotor-styled game about "current" SW lore

To me Star Wars ended after the original trilogy (Pre CGI), Dark Forces Series, and KOTOR1&2.

Never read the books, but I've been told some are good.

>kotor dead
>battlefront dead
>repcom dead
>jedi knight dead
>rogue squadron dead
>all the rts' dead

>EA has the rights for all star wars games for the next years
>If they ever do another game from the republic commando, kotor or jedi knight series, it will be rushed and barebones, it will fail financially and they'll make sure to bury it and never let anyone create another one ever again

best twilek

not a twilek tho

>best twilek
>not a twilek
>not the best, either
>as a matter of fact, it's the trash tier whore

And I just want a cute alien gf but we can't all get what we want

ffuck off retard

A Chiss is fine too

Disney really should have nullified the agreement already, EA has proven to be majorly incompetent when it comes to developing Star Wars games. The fucking things print money and these fucks still can't make good ones.

so, lekku's feel like boobs, right?
its not that far removed

>a fucking childrens show
>by Disney
who approved this?

>hot hunter x jedi action

Star Wars is a terrible series and its fucking weird. Why are all the movies about killing your dad? Why do all the bad guys have phallic shaped helmets?

>"aint no galactic senator's son" starts playing

Damn I just wanna lift her up and do her in the air stretching that cute tight vag of hers

That was when it was on cartoon network.

salty coins and bags of milk

I mean, the new one's got some pretty for-sexual going on with its females, not to mention a nigga getting his eyes cut out

>mfw a model of her started showing up in SFM webms recently

And I can;t find a fucking download of it anywhere.

The sadness is real.

>They know

cringe but the vader rising with the voice changer made me chuckle

youtube.com/watch?v=B_7TR-X4eFY

>ashoka
>twilek
nigga even if she was talon is the best

the cartoon can get pretty dark, the space vietnam and the clone last stands get pretty brutal

>That spin

sauce

the Lego games are unironically some of the most entertaining and funny games I've played.

They all have charm and pretty OK gameplay.

when is lego star wars complete gonna be on sale lads

Lego games were better when there was no dialogue
Prove me wrong

Evil ahsoka is best ahsoka. Lewd as fuck.

Also: Fuck the grown up version in Rebels that doesn't resemblance her at all.

Well, I heard a new Battlefront will coming..

I require more corruption

Need a really big gun?

what the fuck is this real lol?

Guns and corruption are pretty similar

what about adult evil soka?

Her face looks weird but the body's hot, sure

yeah the original trilogy is overrated

why do the mandalorians who are male have breasts

What a brave, stupid man

do mandalorians even exist anymore

pretty sure they're non-canon now

RIP unionized space engineer

they do the tv shows make them canon

up to this point I never knew that I want my girlfriend to be a psycho

was this thread an excuse to dump webms?

>That look of mourning on Obi-Wan's face at the end
Was that clone a friend of his?

damn, I forgot how based clonetroopers looked

We're getting a movie though, about Jyn Ars, and Carl Curtain, did you not know! Go see the new Star Wars original film: Rogue One in cinemas, December 19th! It's going to be sweet dude!

Droids > Fleshbags

Why is Ahsoka so perfect

Remember that Luke calls you an idiot for using a red lightsaber

Are you fucking retard, Jango Fett was Mandalorian, making them automatically canon.

Listen, just play jedi knight academy. Great community, difficult and rewarding parkour and a high skill cap lightsaber combat with many people to teach it to you.

My record is 27 times in one day.

wow that was pretty kino, i should go back and watch this

When was this mentioned in the movies

Looks good, never watched the tv series before
Any recommendations on which is good and the order of events?

wrong, jango fett and boba were never mandalorians, the expanded universe established them as that. the cartoons confirmed it.

>We will never have this
>We will never have another SW fighting game like Masters of Teräs käsi

youtube.com/watch?v=oxlOoS4NmIA

>on a toy
>made by hasbro

Fun fact: Star Wars fans suffer from an advanced form of autism.

Clones have hard lives

Fun fact, any fandom is by definition autistic.

Just drink the memories away.

I thought the star wars cartoons were fucking cash grab abominations but these webms make it look okay

I find them super comfy.

the clone wars cartoon was pretty legit

Clone Wars is better than the whole 7 movies, Star Wars is supposed to have some mysticism and mistery into it, not fucking space battle after space battle over and over again.
The Mortis and Maul arcs were fucking fantastic.

Rebels is more child-friendly but is starting to get pretty grim just like Clone Wars on its latter seasons.

the samurai jack ones were better

The beginning was kinda lackluster but it generally got better as it went on and Lucas bankrolled it so it looks pretty good.

It was okay

>implying landing at point rain was fucking legit

>Fair enough

>by Disney
it's not

Didn't Luke used an artificial crystal for his green Lightsaber?

First seasons were meh. Later ones weren't that bad.
'spoiler' Altough, Ahsoka was dropped too early... '/spoiler'

>do mandalorians even exist anymore
Yes. Still canon.

So in the later years of the empire tumblr conquered mandalore?

damn who dis mandalorian shawty

No, she's a graffiti artist. More of a 90s punk than a tumblr kid, because she actually ENGAGES in the whole "fight the power" shit she endorses instead of whining about it on the Holonet, and the other Mandalorians you see are nothing like her and are full-on warrior race.

Well, Mandalor don't see much different between men and women. Both are trained in combat equal...

>filename

Disney were fucking retarded when they signed the deal with EA. Can't come up with a more incompetent bunch of fucktards in the industry.. Maybe Gearbox or FROMsoft, but still.

Loli Ahsoka made me diamonds

didn't they get $10b upfront for it, though.

>The KoTOR games aren't canon

Literally one of the only thigns i cared about in the EU.

>EA pays 10 billion for license
Doesn't EA know they're not capable of making good games anymore? I mean, by this point they have to understand they can't just trick the masses into buying 10 billion worth of formulaic crap, right?

Stormtrooper, are ya talkin' shit about my mandalorfu?!

>they can't just trick the masses into buying 10 billion worth of formulaic crap, right?
>what is battlefront

best SW waifu

Wait they really paid that much for the license? That's crazy if true, considering that Disney only paid 4 billion for the entire license from Lucas.

The fact that it was successful made me so sad. I remember being so excited when I heard we were getting a new game. An excitement that last all of 3 minutes before I found out EA was making it. And whatever excitement I had left was killed when they revealed gameplay.

Disney acknowledged that Thrawn existed. Don't give up hope, user

>ywn be her master

Who the fuck cares, they'll butcher his character. It pisses me off that they say the EU is non canon and than just pluck whatever they want out of it and destroy it in the process.

>google it
>14 million first hit
Guess I'm going to have to readjust my opinion of the masses vis a vis EA's reputation.

ORANGE perky boobs

>could've introduced kyle katarn and jan in Rebels
>instead they went with totally_not_kyle_katarn and some twi'lek chick that shares the voice actor with Jan

I'd prefer he didn't exist. Chiss are going to be space-niggers. Fucking bet on it.

Mandalorians have always had females. They're not a real race either. They recruited people of all races and absorbed them into the monolithic Mandalorian culture, like an empire. The nuclear family was also very important to Mandalorians because they wanted people to have someone to fight for. It just happened to be a nuclear family where everyone is trained to kick ass and may or may not be of different races.

Mandalore was socially progressive purely as a means of being better in battle.

It always bothered me how important Ahsoka was to Anakin, but she's not even mentioned, much less shows up, in the prequel trilogy.

I haven't been keeping up with all the new cartoons either - is she dead?

>Creator expects people to pay almost $20 for it

Someone doesn't understand how this works.

>socially progressive
>better in battle
Well, they call it science /fiction/ for a reason.

>what is no man sky
>what is yearly call of duty and battlefield

The mandalorian war with the ancient Jedi is canon too.

Well, he did make it from scratch.

the bastardized version

I say progressive in the sense that they were willing to cast aside prejudice and social stigma, which they only did for Mandalorians. If you were a Mandalorian, it didn't matter what kind of meatbag you were, because you were now a Mandalorian. You were a tool to be used by the whole of Mandalore, while also being an individual that could seek glory because any fame you gained showed the galaxy that Mandalorians were better than everyone else.

To peoples that were not Mandalorians, they were incredibly racist, hateful, and barbaric. Other people were stupid and lazy simply because they were not Mandalorian. Other people deserved nothing in life other than fearing Mandalorians and an eventual death at their hands. Other people should be destroyed without any mercy because they were not Mandalorian.

So in a way, the Mandalorians were incredibly conservative about maintaining their culture, which would be considered "progressive" when compared to other cultures as long as you only consider their internal relations.

There's a guide on Cred Forums for the good episodes, but there's very few "bad episodes".

>Implying

>We will never have Space to Ground Combat in Battlefront

In the EU. All crystals are natural in canon.

She fought Vader to save the other Rebels in the S2 finale and lost, but her fate is unclear for now.

Wait there's actual dialogue in the lego games now?

It's not a game.

They ruined the final fight between jedi and mandalorians on malachor, pretty bastardized in my book.

Yeah, it ruins the personality the lego games once had, imo.

>They ruined the final fight between jedi and mandalorians on malachor
How?

Now it's about Jedi vs Sith. And no mass shadow generator.

>Dialogue ripped from the movie mixed with whoever they could pull in off the street

Why. Who thought this was a good idea?

Dumb togruta

The generator was unnecessary to the story anyways. All you needed to know was the war was brutal and a bunch of force users suffered PTSD from it.

It was pretty important in KoTOR 2, where it, and the entire planet originated.

>Reminder EA is in charge of making Star Wars games for another decade
Anyone wanna place bets on how they're gonna butcher Imperial Commando? My guess is they're going to add a woman or nigger in Delta Squad to replace Sev.

KOTOR isn't canon for now as far as I understand.

In the grand scheme of things, it was unimportant.

>Picasso starwars
I liked that

Your right, KoTOR isn't canon now. But they took shit from it and butchered it. Eh, whatever, getting mad over it isn't gonna do me any good.

Why did Star Wars have to end up this way?

Only the Exile, but none of that is returning.

Disney found a way.

Because George Lucas is a fat piece of shit that had no fucking idea what he was doing. And thanks to his transaction with Disney the glorious EU is being gutted in exchange to be more "invlusive".

The point is that the generator is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

>Why did Star Wars have to end up this way?
Because the EU was filled with shit that needed to be pruned. Better to start over from scratch.

Because it prints money.
And there is literately nothing they could do to make it stop printing money.

Because it totally isn't going to just get filled up with the same shit but in a different color this time, right?

She was actually going to be in Episode 3, but they cut her for whatever reason. Probably to make the movie less tangled than it already is.

She was George's idea, if you'd believe it.

I still don't feel they butchered it though. The superweapon was only a plot device to give the Exile a super special ability. The story of the war itself and the effects it had on the Jedi and Republic can still be told without and even get its point across.

>Because it totally isn't
Yep. This time there's someone actually overlooking it and filtering out most of the garbage so we don't get dumb shit like a Jabba Jedi.

>He believes this

EA does it only to fuck up the videogames scene even more. They are only in the business to ruin it.

>KOTOR Isn't canon now
>Malachor is
>Korriban is
>Revan was going to show up in one of TCW episodes, but was cut when they realized he would be a bit too hamfisted and decided to have him return later on.
>Old woman that hates choices may or may not be the voice of the end life machine in the S2 finale.
>Hammerhead ships still canon.
>Mandalorian wars is canon.

They want it to be canon, they just need the A-Okay from the higher ups. But seeing as the force maps from KotoR are canon and used in The Force Awakens (Luke hologram map), JJ might be down for it.

No, making it from scratch would involve not stealing the character design from Disney.

>implying everything in the EU was bad

i smell /swco/

>Defending garbage like Sun Destroyers, Bendorion, and wyrwolves

We're done here.

Lucasfillm got rid of the EU, not Disney.

It's just a holographic map, it has no connection to the Star Maps in KotoR.

>She was actually going to be in Episode 3,
[Citation Needed]

I get the feeling you're talking about the deleted scenes where there is a jedi of the same species as Ahsoka.

>He can't into inferences
I implied nothing of the sort. All I said was that the EU was clogged up with so much shit that wiping all of it off and starting over from scratch is much better than trying to wade through the pool of shit and pick things out from it.

>Malachor is
Butchered

>Korriban is
Butchered, and they don't even call it korriban anymore.

>Hammerhead ships still canon.
Really? This is exciting to you? Who cares if the rest of KoTOR isn't canon, it's just goin to make me miss it more.

>Mandalorian wars is canon.
Butchered.
>tfw if they do try to canonize KoTOR it's going to be vastly different, like a female Revan and feminist bastila

It was confirmed by the people on the team that it's the same type of map from KOTOR.

What are your thoughts on the Bendu?

They really need to keep it out.

>Wah wah it's butchered even though it's not been discussed in new canon.

Keep crying about shit that hasn't happened yet.

Wasn't there some outcry over some author who was a writer for Mandalorian stuff pretty much turning them into their personal mary-sue fanfiction?

>Defending

I don't think you understand.
The reason we got all that shit in the EU was because you can slap star wars on anything and it will sell.
Do you really think Disney of all companies, isn't going to whore the living hell out of it?
It's going to happen, and we'll end up right back where we started.

The canon seems to keep a leash on Superweapons while the EU liked to throw them at the universe by the dozen.

Why doesn't Buena Vista Interactive just handle the SW games? Hell, at least Activision would be pumping a Battlefront out every fall with an action game at least once every 18 months.

>there are people in here supporting EA with their money, even though they are just out to ruin everything

Should mankind just be eradicated with a nuclear war?

>Female Revan
Will legit burn all my Star Wars merchandise if that happens. Make your own fucking mary sue cunts. Same shit happening over at Marvel.

That would be Karen Traviss, and she did literally the same thing to ODSTs when she was briefly brought on to write Halo books.

She's nothing but a hack who pushes her fetishes onto various sci-fi fiction. She's also David Gaider-tier infamous for going online and arguing on forums about how she's actually an amazing writer and you damn hater loser nerds just don't get her art.

>implying Disney won't fuck it all up

Wew lad

>Typing Wah Wah

Now i know you're from /swco/.

user, you need to calm your autism a bit. Even in all the canon shit Revan's gender was deliberately left ambiguous because he could have been a man or woman. As long as we agree regardless of gender they fucked Bastila.

I can't find any source to that. It's just a map.

Pretty neat

He is canon male. It isn't even an argument, go look him up on wookiepedia and than shut the fuck up.

I take female Revan if Kyle Katarn becomes canon again

>He is canon male.
In the EU

these are from lego star wars movies not the games

Shit like this and Abeloth is what ruined the EU.

Your the kind of autist that supports Hermione being a nigger. Revan is canon male. I don't understand why it's so difficult to make your own characters rather than butchering established ones to reach out for a small demigraphic that doesn't even give a shit in the first place.

Yeah I had that book to you fucking autismo, but unlike you I didn't base my fucking life around what did or didn't hang between a fictional character's legs. Revan has only been called male a couple of times in interviews, and even then with an asterisk that YOUR Revan might have been different. In all his actual, physical appearances in books and comics he's hidden under his robes and has no apparent or explicitly given gender, so all readers can pretend it's THEIR Revan under the robes. It's also why he wasn't given a canon face, because nobody knows for sure what players picked as their Revan's face.

>/swco/ tries to argue

>black female nigger revan

Oh dear god no.

Fuck off, Cred Forums.

You're actively forgetting a certain MMO.

>People that never played Knights of the Old Republic are arguing about it

Did you miss the fucking character creation screen where there were TWO options on gender selection? Does Revan have a canon class now, too?

afaik the official statement is that EU is canon until it isn't. Really the only worthwhile content from the EU are the non-Jedi/Sith books and Jedi Knight games.

I'm doing that out of courtesy. If you're seriously about to start using that as the basis of your arguments you really need to step back and think about where your life has taken you.

>Using character creation on established NPC's as an argument
Your a special kind of retard. And yes Revan's class is a Sith master.

I don't like the MMO either, but it established revan as male.

>implying

It's my favorite Star Wars game.

If I use enough ad hominems, no one will notice I'm wrong!

Nope. In 2014 canon was reworked to include the films and the Clone Wars TV show, and all new material going forward.

starwars.com/news/the-legendary-star-wars-expanded-universe-turns-a-new-page

>Using character creation on an NPC who was explicitly stated from day one to be YOUR character and however you made them

There's a reason Revan was given figure-concealing robes and a mask, you know.

>/swco/ tries to argue part 2

he seems pretty cool. no-bullshit kinda guy.

>pic related is how you sound right now
How's it feel to wake up every day, look at the mirror and tell yourself "I'm going to be a tumor today"

By that logic the exile is female, which last I checked wasn't a popular opinion.

She is female.

and the best option you faggot

Not just female, but a brain-damaged edgelord that is in love with Revan

I agree fucboi

>By that logic the exile is female
>he doesn't know

>Star WARS
>not fucking space battle after space battle over and over again.

Look, I get it. It can really be a pain in the ass when it's nothing but nonstop political dialogue and war with no proper pacing, but.......really?

Jedi Jesus is canonically the best choice

See

>actively being ok with the possibility of female nignog revan

Cred Forumsmblr really is a fitting name for you guys, huh?

they should declare the prequels and all associated things non-cannon too.

the books/expanded universe were CANCER

I've made no implications, just corrections.

>Talking about whether or not a fictional person in space has a dick
>OH MY GOD CAN'T YOU SEE HOW THIS IS ABOUT THE NIGGERS?!

You're obsessed, retard

Fat alien butt

None of the games were ever canon anyway, you stupid faggot

You're the people who are obsessed, i said revan was male and you are going out of your way to say otherwise.

>OH MY GOD CAN'T YOU SEE HOW THIS IS ABOUT THE NIGGERS?!

It doesn't have a be a nigger, but if Disney brings Revan back he won't be male. That's for certain. Maybe she'll be in a lesbian relationship with bastila.

George, made from his own money just so it could be good.

This user understands

>You're the people who are obsessed
If you're living in this level of delusion then you can stay there.

I never said Revan wasn't male, only that he was a male in the EU.

Everything else is your own imagination.

2d clone wars was better than 3d shit.

Post more qt aliens pls

3D had space Vietnam.

It's a bust really.

So if Aliens are humanoids how do you think they poop? Do they have buttholes like us or do they poop through their mouth or eye sockets or something?

Not everything evolved like we humans did.

These battle scenes remind me of Freespace.

True, but the 3D one was still fucking legit.

And it went on for a ludicrous amount of time so we got really involved stories and explored a lot of characters.
And anything involving the storm troopers was fucking god-tier.

I'll commission a few things for everyone if you link me to the guys site.

I'm assuming its Kondas Peter but I don't see anything about commissions.

Why has there been no art of this?

Someone post the vietnam webm please

>tfw you'll never get to fuck a cute alien

?

thanks

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

>tfw you get to finally fight side by side with your brothers

>tfw you get to die for them

>tfw 99 had a hard life

Daily reminder the EU was massively retarded. Your favourite mary sues and Bioware RPGs don't make it less retarded.

99 was a hero, he did his duty and made his brothers proud.

I watched this cartoon and liked it.

Were the Umbarans using Tau rifles?
Was the supply ship supposed to be a Tau Battlesphere?

They certainly used strange gear. They even had sealed suits that pumped gas into them that made them more aggressive and shit.

Also, I'm pretty sure that one droid in the Void arc was given a Shas'O Or'es'Ka paintjob.

Isn't there a scene in the show where one of the clones basically sexually harasses Ashoka? That was hot.

>dozens of large sized targets, clustered together standing completely still
>not a single one is hit by the completley static gunfire effects
>they all start running foward, completley spread out, fast as fuck
>half of them are mowed down

there's stormtrooper aim but this?

come on

>stormtrooper
>sexually harassing ashoka

this never happened

I was actually thinking of

All part of Sheev's master plan.

fuck your giant fetishes

cheeses

I think that the blasters in that first shot were put in during the editing part.
Notice that when they charge,it looks as is everyone had just started shooting.
I think that the part with the umbaran infantry shooting was put in first, then they edited in blaster bolts because then it didn't make sense if there weren't any shots going past.

Only eight more years of EA games
I'm sure at least one will be good, right?

Nope.

Doubt

That's brutal for a show aimed to kids.

dat ass tho

It's fine.

Somebody bring Umbara webm's.

Already in the thread.

Fuck, that was a good episode.
The "War" episodes were so much better than the rest of the show.

yall niggas aint got nothing on the droid arc. them little guys are heroes

One of the few good things about the game

Thank you based user, there are no good Star Wars threads without spess Vietnam.
Nah, there's a lot of good episodes. Also Maul's arc ending.

how is it that clone wars are better than the movies

Not that hard

Helps when you have way more time

>tfw no Star Wars HBO series

Where can I find the ahsoka sfm webm? This qt makes my dick diamonds.

>people who ship anakin and ashoka

It actually fleshes out Anakin's fall and why the counsel would give him a full promotion instead of making it seem like a 0-100 thing

Dunno how much sfm there is but

To be fair, the show kind of hints their relationship heading that. Not so much it being romantic but Anakin seeing Ahsoka as a woman instead of little sister character.

She was never going to challenge Padme though.

There's enough. Thanks.

good taste. she's barriss' girl

Besides, we all know that Ahsoka plays for the other team if you catch my drift.

Was Rex the best character?

Y/Y?

Shame Anakin had to Vader Barriss.

Yes

Fives was.

He was the hero the Republic needed but failed to listen to.

>when you become paralyzed from the waist down because they didn't watch their backblast

Happy endings are just fairy tales.

Fuck that's cold.

In the future they solved the backblast problem

this nigga gets it

Mando culture best culture

we need something like that here

Pretty fucking brutal for a kids show.

You're forgetting that she wanted that separatist dick and her and Lux probably fucked like rabbits when she left the order.

Have you not seen the show?

I can't think of any other show, cartoon or not, with a higher on-screen death count.
Clones die off like flies.

shut your whore mouth. Only Barriss butters that muffin

And Maul arc.

That's not what her thick lips said.

Do Twileks hate clothes or what?

Ahsoka Tano is cool!

Obviously

Children's show sideboob.

>tfw you'll never marry a twi'lek and make a bunch of half-breeds

Wish they would just copy MovieBattles 2. Though they'd probably fuck the mechanics up somehow.

Would you betray your brothers to tap some twi'lek booty and spawn a halfbreed with?
I know my answer.

Im just waiting for a mass effect robot chicken

thic

youtube.com/watch?v=_dkhJmClMVc

>no togruta slave

>so long gay bowser

All of Obi-Wan's soldiers were close to him

>somewhere on the lower levels some random republic citizen dies for having a liquor bottle land on their head travelling at terminal velocity

>twi'leks are the nigger alien of star wars
MUH POOR RACE
STAHP ENSLAVING MUH WOMANS
WHAT?
5 WHOLE SPACE DOLLAS?
OF COURSE YOU CAN BUY MY WIFE AND USE HER FOR RANCOR CHOW AFTER YOU GET BORED OF HER

I wouldn't see the problem with that
Having Boss, Fixer, and Scorch not like the "new guy" since (s)he isn't a clone

>Korriban
don't you mean Morriban?

Lost at terminal velocity.

Are there any games where I can fuck shit up as General Grievous?

Lost at some.

youtube.com/watch?v=RD4yGpk5Z4k

It's actually Moraband

>inb4 furfag
Anyone else like the Cathar?

It's actually more of a band

get out furfag
Cathar need to be exterminated.

Not bad, but it seems like their design is different in each appearance.

This meme needs to stop.

Ryloth is a death world. Tidally locked in its orbit around its star. The twi'leki survive by living in the narrow habitable belt between the night and day sides. In volcanic areas on the dark side that make it warm enough to be liveable or underground and otherwise sheltered areas on the days side.

They live in clans. Space and resources are always at a premium. As a poor planet their primary export is people. Twileki dancers et al. Because they're lithe and disciplined (warrior culture) of both genders are 'sold' into contracts that make them very wealthy. Bib fortuna and jabbas slave girls were the representation of the criminal element of this. Jabba BOUGHT an accountant and dancers off if slavers.
Contracted twileki make their clans rich in goods and saved supplies by going away.

Plus twi'leki overdrveloped brains with their braintails lets them calculate hyperdrive jumps in their heads faster and better than a navicomp can. So they are often contracted for not-dancing-girl reasons.

They are. Mainly because the movies haven't nailed down a consistent look.

>would go full mando and desert with clan skirata for / 10

They grow up on a deathworld. They're far more resistant to temperature changes on other planets with more clement weather.

Makes me even angrier that Jabba just threw the one away to get brutally dismembered and devoured by a Rancor. Fat faggot.

Yeah. But then again he is a hutt.

If they weren't so wastefully derp hutts would've ruled the galaxy EZ. Too busy being pants on head retarded, kitten kicking baby eaters evil.

Most of the EU was shit tho. Abeloth was some Super Saiyan Naruto DA-tier bullshit.

swtor cathar are my favorite version of cathar to be honest

>half-breeds
Aren't humans and twileks incapable of breeding together?

They at least have some decent customization and look somewhat animal-like. There's also that part of the BH story where you come across the one pretending to be an officer's pet.

Why does anybody let them run anything anyway? literally every single one is a criminal, just genocide them and be done with it

because credits

Clone wars showed some hybrid children in that episode and since the series is canon I'm assuming that holds true now.

does anyone have sauce on the original non titty monstered image?

Ahsoka best Star Wars girl.

They're not the clone's kids. The war had gone on for at most a year at that point...unless Twi'lek grow really fucking fast.

Right, they weren't Cut's kids but were both human/twi'lek hybrids.

Still waiting on another Jedi Knight Outcast game

Young ahsoka's first outfit was such fucking fanservice.
>tiny little leather mini that covers nothing and boobtoob top that emphasises her itty bitty titties
>season 4/5 she got an 'older' model upgrade and finally wore more clothes.

>even more fapbait somehow.

>adult ahsoka in rebels in diamond dick fuck-with-the-rage-of-trillion-boners tier hotness.

>fucking Hera and not-katarn are so lame they never even fucking kiss FFS and hug. Like 2 times.

WHY DO THEY HATE US?

>gorgeous fem characters
>never ever use them for anything ever.

Wait for an angry Lucasfilm employee to leak the models one day.

Why are Star Wars fans so obsessed over what's canon and what isn't? The old EU was enjoyable, why care if its official or not?

Ahsoka was pretty damn good. But Bo-Katan was always my main TCW waifu. Mandos make me hard as beskar.

Riyo Chuchi and Barriss also tho. This show, man.

People probably have some attachment to some games or stories and don't want to see that discarded. I never saw the big deal because you can still enjoy them without caring about canon.

A non-clunkered Y-wing. I didn't know the show was this based.

That's what I'm thinking, plus at the point the old EU was at, it was a nice send off, though I would have liked some more Jaina though.

What a shame.

>Riyo Chuchi

God I love blue girls

Actually yes he does, Scout and then Guardian

Star Wars Battlefront 2 my dude

And that voice...dear god

Thank christ I'm not the only one, Riyo was top waifu

Holy shit that is legitimately hilarious. They're actually shitting on the stupid shit in the prequels. I heard about those Lego Star Wars movies, but I though it was a cheap cash grabs, but I might have to check them out now.

You should have bought all 2 million Hulks and all those Yondus.

>Cancel 1313
>Declare all games non-canon
>Kill Disney Infinity just as the gameplay was starting to get good and the Classic Star Wars playset was actually fun
>Shit out the corpse of a dead series wearing the skin of the original Battlefront games
>Only things to look forward to is Lego shit, and whatever Tortanic 2.0 Bioware comes up with

Being a Star Wars fan is suffering.

lets be fair here, they also canceled Imperial Commando

but isn't star wars more fantasy than sci-fi?

>she will never be fully romanceable

Good..
Good..

Now finish it

Or

Only though me, can you obtain a rage powerful enough to save your beloved star wars series..

Obi-Wan and Anakin take care of their clones, as do a fair few Jedi. It makes for neat contrast with the similarly production line droid army.

what's wrong with anakin? Doesn't he realize that cucking is the thinking man's fetish?

youtube.com/watch?v=jC6F-Yf0dzo

I can totally see that, now that you mention it. It's a similar light show approach to things.

The clone wars series did a fantastic job giving EVERYONE character, even Anakin

It's depressing as fuck to get to Episode 3 and go back to awful one-dimensional Anakin.

>it's a city slums episode
youtube.com/watch?v=j7b25SGv9dM

Anakin from Clone Wars and Anakin from RotS are like two completely different people. The difference between them is staggering.

The former is what he should have been like from the beginning.

>clone wars
>by disney
I'd kill for 7th season of clone wars.
I want my clones back ;-;

But user, we need to keep pretending that nothing happened before the galactic civil war!

Fuckin clonebros man
they should get their own game
like CoD 1 and 2 / Medal of Honor AA, but star wars

That's basically what Republic Commando was.

And it was fucking good

yeah but not specops

>He didn't keep those last few Clone Troopers in the hallway alive for the stand off in the trando filled republic cruiser

>- is she dead?
No. A lot of SYMBOLISM poofs are convinced that she is, but there's not a whole lot of symbolism involved with casually walking away from a lost battle. Classic case of whackjob fans thinking shit is deeper than it is. When Darth Filoni wants a waifu dead she dies unambiguously.

>ffuck

stay mad that your waifu is pure trash, fagmo

that's what makes it fun well that and rebels in general feels like clone wars in almost every way in a good way

Not him but my understanding is that it was being tossed around at the scriptwriting stage, but scrapped since TCW hadn't actually begun as a series and they didn't want to confuse audience.

Best kids show.

just watch it from beggining, there's so few bad episodes over there.

is star wars rebels any good ?

i mean a friend told me it was alright given the fact that disney killed the EU

who wants to be that not jan was going to be jan until disney killed the expanded universe ?

I'd say it's been a general incline in quality, with S3 looking even better.

You can tell Disney wanted to play incredibly safe to start, but were more willing to let the studio have darker themes as the series goes on.

so it's like how clone wars started ?

Did you watch the clone wars tank vs AT-AT in Rebels?

Sort of. Clone Wars had a much higher budget than Rebels, so that contributes as well to the quality of the show.

Yes

I´d say the big difference is that clone wars jumps to all kind of characters whenever it wants because the universe has so many.
While Rebels is mostly focused around the main cast.

Clone Wars was so good. I saw them all for the first time last year leading up to TFA, and wew lad did I much prefer them to the shitty movie.

People bitch about Lucas killing SW with the prequels, but he financed and ok'd everything going on with Clone Wars. Disney are the real killers. I have no interest in Rogue One, or VIII, or Young Han Solo, and the EA games in development will most likely be shit.

>The clone who gets spartan kicked into a wall then immediately gets back up and tries to tackle General Grievious and kill him with his bare hands

You were too good for this world, nameless clone trooper

>safe version

Where is unsafe?

>if infinite parallel universes exist. Then there's a universe entirely filled with alien sluts who just want to be fucked all day everyday.

>tfw all art and future appearances of Shaak Ti are the creepy uncanny looking Shaak Ti
>tfw we will never get more of this qt 3.14 Shaak Ti by Gennedy

Why live?

her head looks like a fucking ant

Star Wars games are going to be beyond dead now that they're big money and not fans trying their hand at the IP.

Do you prefer this then?

They seem to be adapting parts of the Old Republic timeline into the new star wars though.
Rakata Prime is a canon planet and there are some references to "the great scourge of Malachor" around.

>there is also one where each and everyone of them has an intense repulsion of you

>certified by disney

Blame EA.

that ain't what I call creepy and uncanny

>tfw the cartoon brough our squad back
>the whole squad

>space muslims blows up innocent people
>frames Ashoka for the bombings
>tumblrtards ship these two together

Kill yourselves.

>rebels episode
>the ''good guys'' bomb a parade
>full of civilians
>good guys

99 was a real soldier
;_;

>no game with playable sixes

>tfw there will never be a jedi knight 3 with based Katarn

That parasite ep gave me that fetish desu

Why is Luke being Christian Slater?

Luke is basically Jesus and will be talking to some christians later

Seriously though. He doesn't even look like Hamill.

yup
appreciating bacta is canon

>tfw Luke failed to create a new jedi order
>tfw the jedi are on the verge of extinction yet again
This was one of the more disappointing parts of Force awakens.

heh

dont worry
Kylo will return to the Jedi and it will be the First Jedi Order feat. the Knights of Ren

I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS
its a mod, right?

yes