What are Cred Forums's Headphones of choice?

What are Cred Forums's Headphones of choice?

Depends on your price range.
But I assure you, if it's made by logitech or any other gaming garbage brand you fucked up.

Superlux HD681

£15, yet to break, great quality although i haven't ever used anything professional quality but defo reccomended

AKG K712 pro and a 3rd generation modmic for mic but honestly the modmic is kinda shit and I need to buy something desk stationary.

Depends on what music I'm listening to, currently switching between Beyerdynamic DT770, Shure SRH840 and Sennheiser HD 650.

Anything aimed at gaming can burn in hell for all I care.

dt770s with a modmic

they're fine

>but honestly the modmic is kinda shit

they work a lot better with a shitty $5 external usb sound card.

DT880's are my general purpose ones. I need to fix them though because some of the plastic bits broke, so I've got some MDR7506's as a backup.

Used to have Razer Carcharias, but after 3 iterations of the wires breaking internally near the inline volume control, and the microphone being able to be heard on the headphones without the computer loopback, I've decided against all headphones/headsets with inline volume control. Makes it a shitty product just for having it in my opinion.

I'm using an internal non-integrated soundcard just for the mic, I meant the quality of construction, the clip on the mic-side has already cracked and the swivel is terrible, my mic punched me in the eye maybe 4 times in a year which is super painful and annoying each time.

Logitech is fine, fuck off.
Sounds clear enough, mic is great, comfortable, and not too expensive.

>spends $200 for "clear enough"
I could spend $50 and get better headphones than your logitech GAMUR edition pieces of shit.

Or spend $100 on headphones and a mic separately and do way fucking better.

HyperX Cloud 2

Is use Sennheiser HD 25-1 IIs
They are good on the go because I take them on on public transit and use them at work.
At home I just use speakers though.

Sennheiser HD 580s, super comfy and good sound stage

I've had my Sennheiser HD650 since 2006 and they are still going strong.

That shit was one of my biggest cases of buyers remorse.
Saw this fucking thing getting top reviews on sites everywhere, and even had a few friends recommend it.
Uncomfortable as fuck. The padding around the ears has to be wool or some shit because it itches almost constantly and the entire headset squeezes your head like a fucking grape no matter how much you adjust it.
Audio is so damn bizarre. It's not tinny, but it's just off. I spent almost two days trying to adjust it to a good quality sound, but it still sounded like shit. It wasn't tinny, it wasn't muddy, it just sounded shallow, if that makes any sense. No matter how much it amped up the bass, it sounded flat as fuck.
Not to mention the positioning of the mic makes literally no fucking sense and it picks up every sound in a 10 mile radius even with noise removal.

I'm really surprised with how shit it is, because Logitech's mice are among my favorites. Got the G502 recently and it's fucking great.

Love the sound of those, use them daily for music listening. Noise isolation is great but that makes them bad for when I game because I end up talking too loud.

Great cans for electronic music, fairly flat sound with nice highs and an uptick in the bass region makes them a fun listen

>Sennheiser HD202

Yea, might as well just cut your ears with a razer and rub them with salt and lemon.

halp Cred Forums I need a headset that works for PC and PS4 but I don't want to spend a lot of money. $75 budget.

>headphones

I have a surround sound system because I'm not poor. I use a wireless one-ear bluetooth headset for communicating with people though

>surround sound system
Surround sound is sooo 2010. Get with the times grandpa.

Earbuds that come with apple products.

How will apple earbuds allow me to voice chat on PC?

Get an adapter as well? Well under your budget.

Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Rage