Umineko

Extreme Cluedo Thread.

So who did it, guys? You don't seriously believe Yasu was responsible? You'll have to come up with better theories than that!
Come and discuss your favourite game boards and puzzles.

Other urls found in this thread:

lambdadeltosblog7thuniverse.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=938ZxXGICI0&feature=youtu.be
umineko-project.org/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gohda is the ultimate culprit. He manipulated Yasu into killing everyone just so he could get off that miserable fucking island. He never realised he'd be killed as well though

BOMBS

Is that your real theory, Ushiromiya BATORAAAA? You are incompetent. Small bombs had nothing to do with any of the deaths hinthint

This is the ultimate truth

I wish we could go back to the days when Umineko was still releasing, fuck we had some good times trying to figure out this clusterfuck and I'm sad it's over

Damn, the whole cast was actually pretty retarded

MEGA link anywhere?

Probably on the internet. Seriously though, it's as easy as Googling. Will this be your first time reading it though?

I'm not familiar with the anime, game, or manga. I played through Steins;Gate and mentioned I was looking for another solid Visual Novel and it Umineko was recommended to me.

You should be able to download everything from here
lambdadeltosblog7thuniverse.tumblr.com/
please buy it steam if you like it

Will do. I did that with Steins;Gate. Thanks user.

I believed Rosatrice until Yasutrice was confirmed, and I still sometimes choose to believe it.

Nanjo action scene.
Just him alone in a room, back facing the door. Door opens and the culprit walks in with a Winchester. Nanjo doesn't even look around, he just says:
"I knew you would come for me eventually."
Killer: "Turn around, I want to atleast look you in the face as I drain the life out of those droopy eyes."
Nanjo: "Hmm.....you seem to be under the impression that I will simply allow you to kill me here. You might have knocked off the others without restraint or regret, but I can tell you I won't be such an easy target. Ten years of medical school, I've done. I've worked hard to get where I am. I am not about to let you end this without a fight. You thought I would be an easy target because of my age?"
Killer: "Enough of this, Nanjo. Face me and we'll see where the roulette will land this night."
Nanjo: "Still so young...so full of life. I remember youth very well.
"It will be a shame to end a life after having saved so many."
Nanjo finally turns to face the culprit, four syringes held in each hand between the fingers.
"Did you know it only takes one injection of an air bubble to terminate a life? Who do you think will be faster? One shot from your gun or one of these 8 lethal syringes I hold in my hands? How about we find that out? I am usually a very calm man, but you see, burning Kinzo's body was a mistake on your part. I respected that man, even loved him I could say. He was my friend through various ordeals and I respect him very much. I can never forgive the person who would burn the corpse of the man who I thought of as my best friend in life. So draw your pistol. Let us see who will win this game of chess."

youtube.com/watch?v=938ZxXGICI0&feature=youtu.be
SOON
Rondo is done already

The witch Beatrice killed everyone on the island using magic.

When do we get the Umineko slice of life AU game where you date Beatrices?

Magic doesn't exists, you moron.

Factually incorrect.

erica was the best part of episode 5

Furude Erika doesn't exist.

>tfw I just can't read Higurashi after reading Umineko first
I dunno lads, there's just too much slice of life anime retarded curry making bullshit and shit anime jokes from the early 00's in it.

>There's actually people out there who hated the ending

I took me the same amount of time to get through the SoL segment of chapter 1 as it did for the rest of Higurashi. It's a slog but it's worth it man.

I feel like Higurashi is more emotionally touching than Umineko, but the latter is more memorable
do it for bern

I know you might not be here anymore but
umineko-project.org/en/
Pass is
Dunno about the Steam version so I can't tell you whether to buy it or not. Answers Arc (chiru) with voice acting and PS3 sprites can be found on Nyaa. Mind you though, that Chiru is the PC version with the sprites, backgrounds and special cutscenes slapped on top, so don't expect the niceties of the release above.

That's interesting, I had the opposite response. Umineko for me has the Mass Effect 3 issue, where even if I like a part of it, the abysmal ending just sours the entire experience.

Pretty much. Hard for me to sympathize with the family, cause they ran the gamut from completely corrupt, to inept retards. The world in that story is probably better off without them, really.

Kyrie and Rudolf were sociopaths
Rosa was a fucking naive abusive bitch
Krauss was retarded
Natsuhi was too prideful
Eva and Krauss were based as fuck and I'm mad Eva had to go though what she did.

Kinzo did nothing wrong.

Eva really was the best girl

Krauss was a retarded yet somehow also brilliant visionary that would have been a lot more successful if he just gave up on his plans like space tourism before he even started. He needed some partner to tell him his shit was retarded, and to wait like 50 years.

Rosa dindu nuffin. She was a good mother, about to get her life back on track.

Krauss had no business sense he should have been Jessica's boxing coach

I think most of them would have been better off if they weren't born into the Ushiromiya family or if they didn't get involved with an Ushiromiya. And I don't just mean that because of the murders that ended up happening because no amount of money is worth being part of that family.

You want to know who did it, Battler?

Surely that's an odd question for you to ask.