twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice physic

WE

>black on black crime
WOW DELETE THIS YOU RACIST

>blacks
>racist flag

delet dis now

It will play like every other GTA clone, but I need to play it still because the setting is great, like Saboteur quality.

What with the niggers as main character in the upcoming games? I thought gaming was supposed to be a pleasure.

I'm seriously more shocked about how the game will be Assassin's Creed tier than by its Physic honestly.

ARE

>Mafia 2 was complete dogshit
>let's make a third one!
>and let's make it even more separate from the original game

This is gonna bomb and they'll blame racists.

ow a bomb

whoa confederate flag so racist

honestly the fucking cheat vision ruins it for me
like why the fuck do you need to see through walls in a fucking GTA clone

>people getting blasted through their chairs
beautiful.

the more we talk about this game, the more popular it will be

it's not bad enough to be no man's sky level of disaster, so why even give a fuck

What did he mean by this?

What the fuck are these people supposed to be? Did they decide to make all the people in the room black because they knew it'd be super racist if they made them all white?

thats all i take away from it. looks neat. the other characters are obviously sequence specific and cant into physics for reasons. just seems like normal video game stuff to me

You can't be racist against white people.

>those physics

What PS2 game is that

this game is going to be fucking amazing

I always wanted to play a new The Godfather game.

Why?

whats it like being wrong?

GTA IV is a better mafia game than all the mafia games

>You can't be racist against white people.

White people are a filthy dying race.
You can't be racist against them because it's like kicking a dead horse.

Then why'd they drop the pretense and make these all white trash meth heads to fit the narrative? I expect wife beaters and missing teeth.

so youre saying there cant be a room of black people anywhere?

>only the nigger is left alive
Is this some new bomb technology that only kills whites?

a room full of black people with a confederate flag hanging on the wall you massive retard

Perhaps you missed the fuckhuge Confederate flag in the background?

>ive never seen a black person with a confederate flag before

there were confederate blacks you morons

Damn.... so many cuck games coming out its crazy.

it's the 1960s, some mavros didnt realize the implications behind the confederacy yet

>No real sandbox
>only 15 missions
>no melee weapons
>no drive by shooting

Soundtrack was nice, physics were ok, but it was an extremely disappointing game.

so is this going to flop or what

can i preemptively add it to the list of biggest pieces of shit 2k16 right next to watch dogs 2 and no mans sky because im sick of hearing people in real life hype this aaa shit up constantly

next you're gonna say there were black people in the german ar- oh

explain what makes this a cuck game

i would love to hear it

A bomb?!?!

>extremely disappointing game

Not really, Mafia II was mediocre to good, Mafia III is extremely disappointing

I'm pretty sure they're all white except the shirtless guy, the lighting is just terrible

Perhaps you guys didn't get the memo, but now Confederate flags are now 100% racist and symbolize slavery. No blacks are allowed to be seen next to them, lest they be called Uncle Toms. Once you accept the idea that there are some people who don't see Confederate flags as inherently racist as fuck, then you destroy the narrative blacks and SJWs have painted. Remember that kid who went crazy and killed blacks at a church? There was a photo of him with a flag, so obviously only disgusting racist black murderers have the flag.

i'm currently replaying saboteur
i forgot how great of a game this is

Enjoy it my man, Saboteur is one of last gens best hidden gem games.

what is mafia 1

Not going to do something that you would love.

let's take the italian mafia aspect out of mafia and make it about black mobs from a racist southern time period so it's easy to paint people as racists.

LEGION

>that pushback
>that delayed exploding plant at the last second

HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING SIDES!

The devs are white

Great argument Cred Forums.

you havent even played the game yet you rage. kys

>that pic
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqw527ivrQE

worse?

>everything I don't like is Cred Forums or sjws

literally kys

>you havent even played the game
so?

I can complain about things I don't like.

>blacks
>Confederate flag

bruh

runs into a thread and says cuck? totally not Cred Forums bro

maybe you should have all the info before you complain...

The chairs just forgot they had physics for a second

what information am I missing? I'm going based on what is available.

if I see a shit sandwich on the menu, I'm not ordering it unless it was just a joke and I actually get a club.

wtf is even happening in this webm?

Shut up faggot

>that throwing animation
>everyone gets blown through their chairs
>except the main dude who just clutches his chest like he has been stabbed
>meanwhile, the guy kneeling on the ground with his hands behind his back magically frees himself from his cuffs
This is Bioware tier hilarity.

The flaw with that picture is it follows the Westernized idea of conquering and expansion when it really comes down to the simple context of who they have always been. They stayed, we left.

Suck a bag of dicks, you filthy pleb

>WE

>he doesn't suck backs of dicks
who's the real pleb?

Nice, I can't wait to punish all the evil honkeys for enslaving my people.

The vibe in mafia was amazing in my opinion.
While gta4 is also a great, but not a classic gangster game.

dont think it was complete ass it was just incomplete so much cut content if they had implemented their original vision of the game Cred Forums would have loved it. you will never know joe's fate

I fuckin love WKUK

This game looks like a bunch of college students were given legitimate development tools but weren't told how to use them. It looks good visually most of the time but the animations, physics & gameplay are all lanky as fuck.

We as in the nomads. Africans are not nomadic. They don't require the technology we did to survive the unknown.

>tfw Niggas in the dev team throwing shade at this guy and his White supremacist second hand Skyrim ripoff that he's working on after he was kicked out.

Triggered

What the fuck happened. Mafia was GOAT. Mafia II was very good. And this shit looks like ass. Fucking millennials.

>Fucking millennials.
Are you 40+ or just stupid?

shut up, ur just mad because I got an asain gf

your right i am kinda mad about that.

>t. millenial

Turn game series into a GTA wannbe with a nigger protagonist. No thanks.

To be fair, Europeans didn't invent guns, the Chinese did. Also Indians suffered Chicken Pox and not the Europeans because one had urban cities and the other didn't.

no u

>black people
>supposedly racist flag
Progressiveness doesn't even make sense anymore.

She wants to fuck a black guy infront of me

>muh slavery

It's white guilt that started with that Gamergate bullshit and has now spread to cucking games with niggers. Fine, I wont be buying them.

>It's an other videogame thread that gets derailed into racist crap because Cred Forumstards are triggered

Thanks!

so his right is your left right?

how do you feel about that?

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
thanks for the laugh but is this the final game?

Wtf are you high or something bruh?

Chinks did invent some real fucking dogshit that won't intimidate anyone, only crackers managed to use gunpowder to shoot muthafuckers properly.

This is the next bomb.

>AAA
>2016
Are they ever not the biggest piles of garbage imaginable?
Fuck, doesn't nearly every AAA game bomb now? How the fuck do they keep being made?
We watch these garbage games bomb every month.

why are you mad about his right?

>pepe
>pol
Kill yourself.

>dying race.
No they're not, other races just breed at a higher rate.

I have more respect for someone who sucks horse cocks on camera than a white woman who fucks niggers!

You know why I hate niggers? It's not because of their skin color, because that would be stupid, no, it's because they are evolutionary throwbacks.

Think about it. As we developed as a species, the more intelligent of us started to explore the world because of higher I.Q. s which led to intellectual curiosity. As time progressed those people evolved into other races and started to build modern civilization. Meanwhile niggers sat content to wallow in their own nignorance and graze in fields like the dumb fucking animals they are. The worst thing an advanced civilization could do is let these fucking chimps in because they contribute nothing and breed like cockroaches.

Bringing these fucks to North America was the worst thing anyone could have done and now we're seeing the end result. They drain resources and add nothing of worth to our societies. Go to any major city in the USA, look at it today then compare it to the way it was 50-60 years ago. Look at everything we built and then look at the ruins left today as these knuckle dragging fucking Neanderthals drag our world back into the dark ages.

Cred Forums calling a game "le blunder of the century XD" doesn't equate to a game bombing.

what an ugly roach

You just think they bomb but in reality they always sell well enough because normies are retarded

Holy shit that's bad. Were the developers even trying? Those are some of the worst physics i've ever seen in a game. They could at least try to put together a decent product, that's watchdogs level of bad.

I envy people who are in their 70's as they got to see our civilization at its peak and don't have to live much longer to see it go further into the fucking shitter because of niggers, SJW's, cucks and fags

Furthermore, white women fuck niggers either because they're getting back at Mommy and Daddy for not buying them a pony when they were little OR they think that it somehow defines them and makes them seem more like an individual. So white women see niggers as a fashion accessory, like a pair of shoes or a handbag, nothing more.

I hope they will use Denuvo.

>ugly
fuck off you blind cunt

>GTA has a nigger protag in 2004, nobody cares
>GTA clone has a nigger protag in 2016, stormfags CAN'T EVEN

People really have become easily offended.

look okay he has the right to be with some smokin asian babes, but to gloat about it on the internet right to my face is just uncalled for. When your sitting alone in a dark empty room trying to find some enjoyment but then all of a sudden mr. Ihaveanasiangf comes in and fucks ur day up then you got to take some action into you're hands.

BRAVO MAKEUP

This is the year that just keeps on giving us blunders.

wigs, contacts and ten thousand layers of make up a pretty girl do not make

tbf this chick is pretty nasty looking

alright

Because protag in GTA was some hood gangsta, not some respectable mafioso. Oh, wait a second...

>Italian Mafia
>Black people

Well she's not particularly ugly but she has the facial structure of a pre-pubescent child. Says a lot about you if you think that that is hot.

Mmm... what a sexy boy. Just look at his slightly pear-shaped face.

Post a more recent picture, fag
She's balding now because of how much she paints her hair, her skin is awful due to all the makeup

Isn't the plot of the game literally about taking down the mafia?

old lady eyes and pre-pubescent boy face

I am hands?

she's not hot she's cute, there's a very big difference and she's 20 who cares if she looks young?

No I see why they actioning that fucker. He is immune to explosions!

>Those eye bags
>Fat face
Not any better than with makeup

Might not be a bad game, but this is fucking cringy dude... Not suburb-kid enough for this shit.

>Oblivion face

Which one?

amazing how the establishment suddenly declared war on a flag

and now they've done it with a fucking cartoon frog

>racist flag

fucking beta faggots
keep sucking those dicks, you'll see MY anzu in your dreams

how does the npcs getting pulled staticly backwards with no physics involved "neat"? also chairs don't react and objects just explode where they sit instead of being repelled. atrocious physics that you'd have to be a paid shill to defend

Don't let those guys bully you, I'd fuck you're waifu

a creature like that would show up in the worst of nightmares

Outing yourself as someone who doesn't know shit m8. Chinese spearheaded bomb making, while Arabs were the first we have evidence of having handheld gunpowder weapons you might consider guns and Indians were using more modernized projectile-heavy troop assignments well before Europe even had hand-cannons. The great European expansion in the 16th/17th century is the turning point when European resources exploded with conquest from Africa and America, which coincides with Europe's rise to power with the emergence of the global stage.

me too

if you're a true southern regardless of race you know that flag represents southern culture in the general sense. The good and the bad. Yanks and westerners constantly try to stomp that reasoning out.

some southern blacks have/had southern /confederate pride, it's not a statement

I took a short walk just now, and I think I want to break up with her
I mean, the only reason I like her is because she's Asian..
Idk why everyone is attracted to them...
user...
I don't like asain girls anymore...

>started to explore the world because of higher I.Q.s

So that's why the Chinese and the Scandinavians run everything!

In a game called Mafia 3, from the series Mafia best known for its portrayal of italian mafias?

Yes.

No, that was the nickname for my last gf. She had some big ass hands haha. Probably why she thought my dick was small haha

Yeah yeah of course MIDF. By the time yuropoors invented matchlock you wuz rockets and shiet.

I hope you don't really claim that Mafia 1 was a "real sandbox" with that post.

You're free to go now my fellow wizard.

>Probably why she thought my dick was small haha

Sure

Found the dumb nigger degenerate. Get ready to pay for that wall pablo.

Fuck user, I think I get where you're coming from
god damned chink eyed pieces of shit don't even know how to fuck without sounding like a 6 year old girl having the worst shit of their lives.

Honestly user, you're doing yourself a favor.

Matchlocks were derived from the Turkish hand cannons and Chinese single-shot deals; white people ended up refining other peoples' designs for firearms until the 1600s at the earliest.

>when the wubs hit

You must be 18 to post on Cred Forums.

Don't get me wrong, not saying whites had nothing to do with gunpowder weapons' evolution, but like most other things you can't just pick and choose the technical advancements your ethnic group added to the end product without acknowledging the basis and further improvements by the other ethnic groups that have used firearms for the last 700-800 years.

There's no evidence of Arabs being the first to do anything, except use trebuchets in sieges.

>The great European expansion in the 16th/17th century is the turning point when European resources exploded with conquest from Africa and America
Ah yes the good old "Europe would be nothing without Africa/dey stole all our resources" meme, ignoring prior events.

t. 20-year-old student who thinks he knows everything

waycis!

>black people appropriating italian culture
delet this

That's a delicious boy. Yummy

but it is a racist flag......................

>derived
eh

no gays alloud go to Cred Forums please

Look at Europe in 1400 compared to China in 1400- both equally fractured, with China being still years ahead in siege and defensive warfare as well as general technological level. Chinese culture had lots of cracks, but you can see the resource level had a hand in things. Likewise, if you can't see the uptick in tech advancement in Europe in the Age of Exploration versus the previous two centuries, you're just willfully ignoring the historical record. Did I say Europe would be nothing without those expansions? Of course not. But they certainly lend themselves well to gunpowder warfare.

de·rive
dəˈrīv/
verb
base a concept on a logical extension or modification of (another concept).

Seems pretty straightforward, considering it only came after roughly 200 years of intermittent appearance of gunpowder in Europe and at least 100 years of intermittent appearance of handheld firearms in Europe.

only to idiots and yankies.

gross

t. trailer trash

>I'd fuck you're waifu
>you're

Then stop posting that cute boy

Honestly the last AAA game I recall properly bombing was buttborn/stillborn/memeborn/cuckborn/etc

>base a concept on a logical extension or modification of (another concept).
You can say that electric fans were derived from hand fans...

lurk more fuccboi

They were.

You could, if you were retarded. Kind of like you could say that changing the firing mechanism on a firearm counts as a totally original thought separate from what came before, if you were retarded.

its not a fuccing boi

Meanwhile, niggers aspire to fuck white women because they know they're knuckle dragging sub-humans and want their offspring to be successful which they know wont happen if they breed with another nigger. So knocking up some race traitor whore is their goal in life because they subconsciously want to eradicate their own worthless race through eugenics.

Finally, niggers are smelly ignorant animals who can't create civilizations of their own. They were used as slave labor and were too stupid to secure their own freedom and only got it because whites suffering from guilt fought for it and made other whites feel guilty for being superior to these black bastards who shit on our civilization like the mindless chimps they are!!!

got him good lad

>thuggish negro basketball American
>Mafia

>original
Why the fuck would I care about originality rather than effectivity?

What have you done for your country?

Prove me wrong, oh wait you can't because there's a tiny little feminine penis down there.

That guy was actually a Terminator, hence why he didn't get knocked off his feet. The other guy kneeling was also a Terminator.

>black people
The devs are white

Show me the entire team.

The fuck is that?

she has boobies therefore she is girl

Who is this semon demon?

The fuck did I just read?

Those are pillows to cover up that delicious flatness

I'll be the first to come out and say that I'm a filthy liberal but Jesus Christ fuck these people.

I can't believe there was a thread of people actually defending this game a while back.

fuck

>no pin pulling animation
>grenade explodes on impact

This is primitive as hell. Fucking EDF is more advanced than this.

an american soldier

>pepe
>pol
Hello new friend

looks like carrottop

I hate what society has done to everyone's mentality and attitudes
Fuck this gay earth

Yes you can. Watch.

White people need to be fucking exterminated for the disgusting animals that they are.

The game was a bad sandbox but everything else was outstanding. The aesthetics and story were top notch. I hope Mafia 4 goes back to post-ww2 Italian gangsters.

I bet Snarky VE3render is a fucking Cred Forumsfag, not matter if he is really black or white.

Dude is a light skinned Sikh, not a nig. He was a GG detractor so when shit went down in Paris last November someone photoshopped his ipad mirror selfie as him with a suicide vest holding the Quran and it went viral.

Not be black.

Are we moving the goalposts from "effective weapon" to "anything better, within a restrictive timeframe"? Why bring history into it at all if you just want to say "well, EVENTUALLY Europe was more advanced"?

useless

youtu.be/2pDLh2-lJuE

That's basically what originally was said? You're still reading into this too much.

Also, none the betas in said image have anything to do with Mafia 3. Move along.

Did he just blow up some sort of peaceful black political club?

Why try to refute what I said in the first place then? Obviously shit's gone kind of sideways for anyone not Western or Chinese in the last 300 years.

Why are a bunch of black guys lynching a black dude in a room with a confederate flag?

Yeah, I guess without niggers welfare offices, KFC and the people who make Colt 45 would go out of business

Pretty sure those were 2K employees. By the end of the thread it was pretty obvious.

Wrong, they represent perfectly the kind of white guilt that fueled the development of this game

see

Educate yourself yankie

what did they mean by this?

Great. I'm glad they spent so much time figuring out how to get the cuck audience and rendering Trump in 3D as the antagonist, than working on a game that people actually want to play.

I'm glad the pre order numbers on this shit show are already looking low. If I worked at that San Francisco numale studio, I'd be looking for a new job already.

It had a real sandbox mode.

Nigger in nigger city gets up nigger criminal activities with niggers, the niggers of Europe and a greaseball while fighting other greaseballs. Shouldn't this be some kind of wet dream for you? You could make JPEGs about crime statistics in New Bordeaux.

>caps are the start of each word
clearly this lad needs an English lesson

Is that seriously what the game looks like?

Clearly you need to stick to the argument instead of moving the goalposts you filthy jew.

Someone got any rare Anzu?

What year is this set in? The main character's outfit looks pretty modern.

>game about blacks created by whites
>even the lead writer is white
>Clay himself is played by a man named Hernandez

I don't think people are going to bend over backwards too hard to defend it.

No. I want a Mafia game not a nigger simulator.

#NOCHIN

>Blackedman

i wasn't even the guy you replied to but he needs to get educated before he can educate anyone
gotchu senpai, me on the left
not super rare though

It's a t-shirt dumbass. Try to pay attention.

There isn't going to be a Mafia 4 if this bombs as badly as I suspect it will.

How the fuck did they make it worse looking than 2?

>urban
I chuckled. Pure pottery

>even the motion capture guy is white

that youtube video isn't in HD

numale trash...I'm so surprised.

Wrong game user.

Don't you have whites to beg for, Mugabe?

big guy blows up hotheads with a grenade with no survivors so hard the people explode out the chairs and 2 seconds later the chairs realize they had physics. also the flower pot in the back explodes after 5 seconds of contact.

shit game/pandering/terrible physics

is that donald trump?

Mob psycho 100 game?

Why are developers allowed to get away with these garbage graphics?
Given how most normalfags praise the fuck out of any game with GRAFICS, I would think that this shit would be rare but it just keeps happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdVcr6Z0rgE

Black and numale genocide when

why would you genocide white numales? their sperm is very valuable

No, the motion capture guy for Mafia 3 is also white.

I was trying to remember what the kang looks like, and then it hit me.
He looks like a fucking horse.

Proof? Not saying he isn't, just never heard about that before.

>Matthias Worth is involved in this garbage

Sad

KILL WHITE PEOPLE!

Look it up on imdb

#BlackLivesMatter the game....

Play a black guy who hates white people, proceed to go around killing white people, slap an IP name on it and count the money from all the SJW's buying the game!!!

why would you want to kill anzu though?

Why the fuck does the guy in the red suit and the tied up nigger don't get affected in the slightest?
Actually why does the red guy react as if he was shot?

>game made in California
>it's SJW central

Just did. You're right, Lincoln's mo-cap is a white guy. Funny.

>it's almost 2017
>a bunch of people looked and this and thought 'yes, this is acceptable'

I know mafia 2 wasn't exactly the greatest game but this game is starting to look even worse than mafia 2 in terms of technology

I'm guessing it's because the mission requires you to take out redsuit man so you can save the black guy, so it feels more like a set-up prop instead of being like a typical person. Something has been really off about this game, it looks like there's this massive ez-mode blanket wrapped over the game. Watch some other footage and you'll see the AI just sometimes couldn't care less and sometimes forgets to shoot. It's really fucking weird.

Anybody have that vid on jewtube where all the mafia trailers are compared?

Why is there so many black people that have white blood in them in America?

We're supposed to keep the races pure your fucking retards. Stop fucking niggers.

Any gamers who dont buy this game because the character is a black guy killing white people proves that all gamers are racist.

it's just the white chicks and you won't find white chicks here

>Take out this nigga while freeing this other nigga next to him
>There's also an audience so watch out
>Throw a bomb from behind a wall, blast all spectators, somewhat harm the target and watch as the hostage ends up unharmed
>And ignore the chairs
Gaming really has gone to shit

70s. Vietnam jacket and jeans was normal back then i think.

This looks so generic
I hate to sound like a weeb but almost all western games look the same nowadays

He looks Brazilian, so probably some black in him.

Thing is, Lincoln is supposed to be half-white too. So no big deal.

Some anons have theorized that Lincoln is either Vito's illegitimate son, or Joe's. If it's the latter, well fuck Vito you gotta make things right man.

they fucking do, I mean at this point everything is an ass creed/batman/mass effect mash up.

Stay mad white boi

>KFC
>would go out of business
Shit now I'm not a nigger, but I'd rather that not happen.
I use the chicken buckets as plant pots.

Hernandez is the voice actor not the mocap guy

That's the VA, this is the mo-cap actor.

He was throwing the grenade back

HD or not it's about the awful faces

Dennis Ruel is the general stunt motion capture. Any scene where Lincoln speaks, it has to use Hernandez.

Are they still partners with Nvidia or not?

>Mafia 3 VA is in blackface

Honestly after watching some vids of Mafia 3, it just makes me want a Black Dynamite vidya

oh wow, even joe looks good in an italian suit

>Look at me generalize. Take me seriously damn it

>Black Dynamite vidya
Holy shit yes

Pretty solid concept, really. Casino, one of the best Mafia movies ever made, was about a Jew who couldn't ever be in the mob. The game doesn't look particularly good, but that's in-spite of it's setting.

Funny how OP's webm is from a video of game allies praising the game for its story, setting, characters, and even gameplay with the only complaint being that it can get repetitive at times. You know why they did not talk about the physics? Its because the game isnt even out yet, and holy shit a game that is not out yet having bugs? That has never been seen before huh?
reallymakesyouthink