NAME ONE (1) GOOD SEWER LEVEL

I AM WAITING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ig-Hd8tczU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tmnt turtles in time

re6!

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ig-Hd8tczU

Tales of Zestiria because it's called a sewer but it only has sewage in one tiny corner of the area you can pass by and not see.

the one where the werewolves leap up from below. I nearly shit my pants.

ratchet and clank 3

T?he fucking guy right here.

Does the place you get the tranq gun in HL1 count?

South Park Stick Of Truth

pic related. best sewer level for real.

Does Mario's count?

I unironically like the dark souls 1 sewer level.
It's fun to invade in.

It was short enough to not be shit.

You posted one. That's a great level. Pretty sure Dark Forces 2 and Shadows of the Empire both had good sewer levels as well.

Mirror's Edge had a fun sewer section. SWAT 3 has a sewer mission that's a pain in the ass but is also really awesome and tense. I actually used glowsticks to mark tunnels I had explored since there was no map.

I don't know why people complain about sewer levels anyway, seems like a stupid meme because they're usually cool.

sewer levels are great, I have no idea what you guys are talking about

also the best is from spooderman 2000

It's not a sewer level if it doesn't have goopy green sludge.

Those levels were shit

my african american

Shadows of the Empire N64

Jackie Chan Stuntmaster

The Eel Deal

I liked darksouls sewer level it was spooky

Here you are op

Does deus ex count? It had multiple sewer sections, and you might count the paris catacombs. I actually tend to like sewer levels, as long as it's not overdone like the one part in VTMB.

That was going to be my post.

It's due to how they play it an uncomfortably dark and claustrophobic shitfest. If they had just had some stupid gimmick with raising and lowering the literal shit levels it would have been an exercise in tedium. But with the atmosphere, the uninviting dark, and those fuckers, it's a level that lives on in my mind vividly. When I beat that level as a kid I literally cried with joy because those fuckers gave me nightmares and I was FUCKING DONE.

Literally every other sewer level is completely unmemorable for me. I can vaguely remember some shit in Borderlands 2, but more because my favorite quest happened to go through there than due to the actual zone.