What is your honest opinion of MGS2?

What is your honest opinion of MGS2?

A lot of metal, lacking in gears. Pretty solid.

mmm... it's kinda hard to explain, i don't like it that much but at the same time i love the music, (which is a shame because it turned out it was a ripoff and they had to remove it) i was really excited for it, the raiden reveal really surprised me off and it had lots of great moment (infinite bullets hur dur)

but if i had to replay a metal gear i would replay the first

Terrible tutorial that doesn't teach you how to play at all. Gave up after like three rooms in the tanker.

Top three Metal Gear game for me, along with Metal Gear 2 and Ghost Babel.

It's Kojima's 2nd attempt at creating the exact same fucking story, in his long line of games in a series that tell the exact same fucking story.

Seriously, why are we all so stupid? Only MGS3 was slightly original.

It has definate flaws, but is still an amazing game.
The story is really clever and meta done in a good way.
Kojima was ahead of his time

It's pretty fun until after you clear the Shell 1 core. Then there's not much sneakan left.

how you have to log into a node in each area is fuckin nonsensical bullshit

>He kept trying to look up Jennifer's skirt
Don't lie and just admit you did it, you pervert.

Too many moments where they take you right out of the game.
For example there was one instance where you got out of a cutscene, then you play for 30 seconds before there's a forced ingame cutscene of raiden spotting an enemy on the roof of the opposite strut, then forced codec call, 30 seconds of gameplay, cutscene again.

Wasn't a rare occurence.

Otherwise, solid game.

user, you just have to read the manual.

Underrated post

Pretty great game, but I really like MGS3 a lot more.

>user, you just have to read the manual.

Only terrorists read.

10/10

MGS1 and MGS2 are both somewhat existentialist stories that reject determinism, but there are quite a few differences in their stories.

who?

My favorite one, I just fucking love this slick and fast sneaking, the crazy soundtrack and mindfuck story.

>Ahead of his time.
>For a plot any tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist could come up with.

Is kojima a /k/ fag? How did he know about how to hold a gun?

It's slightly weaker than 3 simply due to the fact that Fortune exists, but it's still a masterpiece.

Shell 2 is a bit sparse in content, but there's still quite a bit of sneaking. All the way up to Arsenal Gear you're mostly sneaking around, with Raiden's brief time spent naked being some of the most tense and demanding stealth in the series.

>Implying Kojima knows shit about guns

Do you remember the jamming scene in MGS3?

That's enough proof that Kojima is a fucking retard?

It's a good game. Not the best in the series but it's nice addition to it.

Probably.

Honestly one of my favorite games because of the story. People will totally think this is bait though

Don't put the blame on Kojambo, user.
Blame Motosada Mori.

When Ocelot's Makarov stove piped?

One of the best games of all time. A complete masterpiece.

a clusterfuck of a game that I am wondering how got such a dedicated fanbase that uses strawmen (like "MUH SNAKE" or "underaged" or "he didn't get it") to attack people who think it's a bad game

One of the best games ever made just like every MGS. Should have ended with 4 forever. 5 was the biggest letdown I could ever conceive of since the gameplay is 10/10 perfection but the story is shit and doesn't matter at all. They also didn't finish it.

he didn't get it

see, strawman

It's good for what it is. Honestly I don't have anything either really positive or bad to say about it. Minus some personal opinions.

t.fan theorist.

I love it. It's not even nostalgia since I beat MGS3 first.
THAT'S GOING A BIT TOO FAR

>create Raiden to be a fuckboi
>slowly turns into a monster with each game

Well done, fits the MGS theme.

These are fake?

>THAT'S GOING A BIT TOO FAR

how so? Saying that MGR Raiden is better than MGS2 Raiden?

YOU MUST BE AMES

Doesn't the Col. call you about it and tell you to fuck off?