youtube.com/watch?v=IZJB-ylRWiI
youtube.com/watch?v=LVC6LMLnJaM
pastebin.com/g6MUXuYq
youtube.com/watch?v=fFFUI3UNVRA
youtube.com/watch?v=KTuSjpWwBxc
youtube.com/watch?v=wKYgWHybjM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Woolie=Pat>Matt>>>>>>>Liam "There's no good Beat Em Up"

Patt is kinda the worst sort of nostalgia ITS DEEP SO ITS GOOD kinda guys. Plus he gives misinformation all the time.

>I read this summary on a wiki and..

It always made sense Cred Forums liked pat the most and liam the least
When you think about what Cred Forums advocates it's right in line with pats philosophy

Cred Forums is possibly the best consumer advocate group by its sheer cynicism and hatred towards any form of creative censorship
Pat is the same, he hates anything that "feels" wrong because often something that gives a knee-jerk hate to consumers is an action taken to weaken consumers standards of the industry

Liam is much more the optimist and hopeful that a company can follow more than its dollars because even a corporation has to have someone with a soul at the helm, which ties into his background in working for videogame companies

If you ever want to hear the two dichotomies go at it listen to ep 35, 36 and 37 of the freindcast where they each give their violent opinions on (at the time) topical company news
In ep 40 Pat summarized it perfectly with "Liam is the optimist, I'm the cynic. I will always be correct but Liam is the opinion every healthy person should have"

They are all the worst.

>he says as he bumps the thread from page 10

God, Still can't believe Woolie's dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=woBxkE-R9SA

>I wish I could teach classes on how to make good beat em ups
>Scott Pilgrim and Castle Crashers are both shit
>no I've never played River City Ransom but I can say for a fact that Streets of Rage is the best beat em up of all time
Liam is the worst of them by far. If he was being inflammatory on purpose he would be a riot, but he actually just has the shittiest opinions about everything and never shuts up about it.

Even if he had played River City Ransom and every other beat em up on earth, you can make a strong argument in favor of his opinions regardless of whether or not you want to agree with him. I really enjoy the Scott Pilgrim beat em up, but I can totally understand why someone would say it's shit, because the RPG elements and shops are done VERY poorly and it bogs the entire game down.

What the FUCK is his problem?

Whatever you say, Liam.

Fuck off with your nonargument you fucking faggot nigger.

Takahata is really sexy. That is all.

its a woolie talks about gundam episode

Castle crashers was a spongey mess I'll give him that much but at least scott pilgrim had the presentation and novelty of being a decent licenced game.

He's full of shit though SoR2>1

>Genuinely watching online babysitters/fake friend substitutes

That's one of the saddest things I've heard in awhile.
Please go back to your fucking subreddit.

>delete

i only listen to their podcast during work, but thats turning to shit now.

is it just me or does it seem like most of the shit he claims to be a huge fan of is just somthing he spent the night before the video reading up on?

The jojo shit is really clearly not somthing he knows, because he talks about the most obscure shit no fan cares about then messes up shit the real fans all know.

i dislike them becaue they are only semi informed for about half the things they talk about.

Don't bully Liam-senpai when there's an actual cancer that's deserving of it.

nothing he talks about is really obscure, its all surface level shit or le random trivia about araki. the fact that he still gets it wrong after only reading it a few months ago is sad and shows his bad memory. probably why it took him so long to learn left and right.

>probably why it took him so long to learn left and right.
You didnt see the demons souls streams did you? He still doesnt know.

The podcast is in desperate need of something new

Maybe they record outside again
Maybe they use the voice settings to record a "vintage" podcast

The problem is they ran the full gambit of tones and jokes at this point
You can just feel it between ep 1 to 100 where its all genuine laughs and excitement
Then from 101 to 150 it's been ironic laughs and cautious excitement because they learned from all their failed hype in the past
Now it's gone to a cynic tone

I don't know what they should do but there was a real raunchiness to the beginning of the freindcast and real laughs almost every 10 minutes
It's gone to the wayside and the crew will get some real laughs out probably 5 to 10 times per episode but their reports on news sounds mundane and repetitive (because they've followed the companies making these stories so much before)

>every time Matt opens his fucking mouth

He and Pat do this all the time. They say they like something and are huge fans but then get exposed as frauds then they get defensive about said thing. Time and time again this happens. And I don't just mean playing darksouls "wrong" and having spergs attack them more like getting tenants of a franchise utterly wrong.

It's really annoying. Don't call yourself a fan unless you're fanatical.

i would never to that to myself because i at least have a bit of self respect. i dont watch and of their videos or streams anymore. how bad was it? did he actually manage to get lost in the valley of defilment?

>its another LP series of some obscure bullshit

They just need to stop letting Matt hijack the show to talk about netflix, his boring vacations and indie wrasslin' shit for hours on end.

As a gundam nerd, nothing would tickle my pickle more than them sperging over gundam. The only problem about it is that for all of Woolie's sperging, he has proven several times over that he barely has surface level knowledge of the series.

I mean, you don't have to know every little detail about something to be a fan, expecting that would be ridiculous. But if you are gonna talk about something for multiple hours on end...I wouldn't mind it if you did...

i dont get why people have to force the "fan" label, up until i started building gunpla i only liked gundam because i had only seen a few ova. but now that im getting into the maim series and reading all those manga, it say im a "fan". saying youre a fan of something puts expectations on you.

i just finished Zz and i genuinly have no idea why woolie says you should skip it. there in nothing actually wrong with it. sure the first half is kinda wierd, but not bad. even if you could go to zeta to cca, you should at least give zz a try.

>i dont get why people have to force the "fan" label
Except they themselves often refer to them as that, not the watchers.

Who's best girl

>so Matt what did you do with your week?
>DUDE SIMPSONS
>DUDE VACATION
>DUDE NETFLIX
>DUDE THE Mrs.
>DUDE STEVEN UNIVERSE
>DUDE LUCHA UNDERGROUND
>LMAO

That's not it

Even I'll admit Matt is the weakest member of the podcast unless he's sharing some insight into his testing days (that ghost busters game story he told still makes me laugh) but the issue is deeper than any single one of the members

The issue might actually be Woolie
There is some clear cynicism in most of his segways now and his discussion of the show's production and work sound dejected

I guess they broke KFabe too hard and can't go back so now they are getting washed up
I might be too harsh though
They are still entertaining but they lost the zeitgeist some hundred episodes ago

Liam chan or Woolie

YOU haven't played Arkham Asylum?
YOU?

>Pat is the "Persona guy"
>has finished P4 and maybe P4G

It was Pat before the tits and its Pat after

No idea, I saw maybe an hour of the whole thing, but enough to have pat and the others screaming at him to go one way and have him go the other and just say he was funneling.

Is it mirror does it seem like there's less and less of Matt and Pat? Especially Pat? Is something going on? Are they trying to phase him out?

that what i mean, for example its obvious that pat likes jojo, but he says he is a fan when he has barely read half of it.

>It's a Pat talks about comic episode

jesus, they liked that fanart enough to frame it? thats creepy as fuck if they arent jerking off together regularly.

Why does this trigger liam?

youtube.com/watch?v=3A1-GPjA-GU

he was legitimately perturbed by this.

Did something happen with Plague? I've noticed that they haven't really mentioned him or made jokes about him in any of the recent stuff I've seen.

>its a pat read the jojo wiki episode
they still have the fucked up english king crimsion explanation.

He is just some faggoty sjw cuck, seeing niggers enjoying themselves committing crimes makes him uncomfortable.

Eli Jackson comes off like a faggot who doesn't even know what his point is though

"I'm not saying you have to be an expert not to like it, I'm saying you're not qualified to make statements on the gameplay"

Like "statements on the gameplay" are a doctor's diagnostic. They can make beginner's statements. If they can not like it, there's probably a reason that can be stated

I feel like the more I know about something, the less I want to see anyone else talking about it

plague probably just wasnt to associate himself with them, before he started his shit he was only know for his Cred Forums stuff and as the guy that does some of their art.

>It's a Woolie pretends to be a mechafan when he's just a fucking Gainaxfag episode

>It's a Liam pretends to be a hardcore Yoko Taro fag when he's fucking surface level

>It's a "THEY'RE ALL FUCKING ANIME ONLY FAGS" for almost any adaptation they talk about.

ZZ gets a bad rep because it doesn't really add much to the UC timeline and coming off the heels of Zeta (which alot of fans consider to be the best), it's just "alright".

I don't think it's bad by any means though and I feel like people like Woolie who say to skip it are just bandwagoning it.

I'm so fucking bored of what they're playing, next month's Shitstorm better not suck as bad as last years.

Lazy fucks will never do a brawl again.

Close, but no

They sell it on their store.

This triggers him, when was this said?

>Pat asks Woolie about Heavy Weather's frog stuff
>Woolie stumbles and stutters for a minute, dancing around the question

>i just finished Zz and i genuinly have no idea why woolie says you should skip it.
Woolie fell for the "ZZ is bad" meme on /m/. I don't think he's ever actually watched it, he's probably just seen gifs of goofy shit from early episodes.

that's wasn't even funny.

>OMG HE NAME DROPPED DEATH NOTE REMEMBER THAT GUY HAHAHA OMG DEATH NOTE
>DEATH
>NOTE
>*SQUEALING WITH LAUGHTER*

Have fun watching Matt run that already unfunny joke into the ground even more

I understand this feeling so much.

>They sell it on their store.
fuck off, thats not even good bait

>HOLY SHIT AN OMIKRON LP
>it's just them forcing themselves to hate it

Cool.

What's with all this love for brawls? They were just regular videos, but after they made a reference, they immediately played the clip of the exact thing they were referencing. It was grating.

He called them fun party games and that s.p had great music. Dont twist his words.

i could kinda get it because a lot of its development is fluff in the uc. and a lot of people seem to want to rush to cca (i consider it the major turning point in the animated uc, maybe thats it.) but Zz is still an alright or mediocre show.

but there's literally a rainbow coalition of looters

Woolie isn't an actual mecha fan. He parrots shit he reads on /m/ and a lot of people talk about ZZ not being good. He's just a Gainaxfag.

The ultimate proof of this was the fact that he didn't even TRY to the new Voltron cartoon on Netflix, fucking MATT did instead.

is it?
sharkrobot.com/products/best-ladies-portrait

>it's a Liam doesn't think Mighty No. 9 will be bad podcast

>forcing themselves to hate it
Why do you think they're forcing themselves? It's a shit game

sharkrobot.com/collections/two-best-friends-play

>There is some clear cynicism in most of his segways

Tell me that was autocomplete. It's "segue". Segway is a brand of gay-ass motorized scooters

There's videos comparing comparing XIV's movements with XIII that prove that they're exactly the same.
It's not a matter of opinion, Matt is flat out wrong.

There are tons of great fighting games they haven't played and yet they keep playing crap or SaltyBet.

I just liked seeing them fuck eachother over and actually be competitive.

he said they were average but fun, not shit. Also he's right

>actively stops people from playing Persona Q when it's a good game just because it doesn't have life sim aspects

i feel like woolie almost just looks at the pages and calls that reading, all of the stand explanations are simple except that fucked crimsion translation and who shot johnny. i refuse to believe he was too stupid to understand jojo.

>implying Shrek Super Slam isn't the deepest fighting game of its generation

omikron and disaster report have been funny because of how dumb the games have been
they need more weird semi-obscure games
like some of the games from the mystery box should have been full lps

>what does the yellow thing do?
>i don't know it doesn't matter
>but that's what i'm saying, no one has been able to tell me what this part of the game does
>it probably does something important but no one knows
>then why is it in the game
>t-that's not the point
>no that is the point that no one can say what this key element of the game does

umm, I have no words

Well to be fair voltron was always bad. Expecting the new one to be good would be silly especially considering the other cartooned endeavors that netflix has undertaken.

Although I am 100% sure Woolie didn't come at it from the same angle I just presented.

They're going to defend Metal Gear Survive, I just know it. They're going to spend ten minutes saying it's not so bad that Konami is shitting all over the brand.

>Liam
That one white girl with a victim complex who starts dramas in all circles. Digs lolita fashion

>Matt
She has probably fucked all the boys and would be up for any fetish.

>Woolie
Colored hair, now all she needs is the problem glasses and the social justice t-shirt

>Pat
Bit of a cynic and an asshole, but still the best girl. Also dat short hair.

You still get videos like that now and then. Gang Beasts and Ultimate Chicken Horse, for instance.

At least JoJo is over. Maybe now they'll play something interesting instead of something memey.

>>Woolie
>Colored hair, now all she needs is the problem glasses and the social justice t-shirt
sounds like his gf, lol

Liam would, the rest of them aren't that avacado.

Months ago nigga.

i dont get whyd they even browse here, they all get btfo here all the time.

>Matt tries to hammer in a Steven Universe joke
>It gets freaking destroyed by pure avoidance.

its a spin of those, thats like saying acid is shitting all over the brand. im not going to buy it because i dont like the basic premise, but it doesnt look bad.
>inb4 ok liam

31 spooky walking simulator games storm

Do they have a deal with saltybet? I find it odd that they're monetizing off of another stream's footage.

I thought if anything Liam would be the only one giving it a chance. I get the feeling that the other 3 haven't even watched the video and will just automatically shit on it during the podcast, then Liam will stretch out the conversation for 15 minutes.

>>>/reddit/

Any hope for Shitstorm? Last was pure bullshit.

I nearly died of laughter because I've met TWO "that guys" who shilled the fuck out of Death Note to me irl

Liam couldn't be more spot on

Opinions can be poorly formed, saying "This is my opinion" does not make you free from criticism over how stupid and in some cases objectively wrong your opinions are. If Polygon had said in their Doom 4 review that the aiming sucked and it was impossible to hit anything, would you just accept that as some personal truth someone could pull from the game or would you see 3 minutes of their gameplay footage and come out with the insight that no, Polygon is just shit at the game?

I never really understood people wanting to rush to cca. I'll openly admit that Char is what got me into the series, but after watching the movie, it's honestly pretty mediocre itself.

There are a lot of good ass moments in cca, but I enjoyed ZZ just as much just because it had more fun with itself. So yeah, skipping it without giving it a chance is pretty dumb.

i cant wait for the re7 (blind) playthrough.
god whats wrong with pat

I said now and then.

They went to shit as soon as they had to live off their channel. The way they openly joke about doing shit just to fill a slot on their upload schedule is disgusting. I haven't seen a video of theirs for weeks and feel great. There's way better ways to blow time then their garbage.

>Forcing themselves
Nah, son, that game is hot garbage.

There can't possibly be enough games for it to be good anymore.

Probably so, I might even relisten to old Shitstorm instead.

Yeah I'm being a smarmy fuck and I'm tired.

>its a woolie talks about gundam episode

fuck their Moon Dwellers episode

>people seriously discussing gundam here
>seriously discussing a show made to sell toys

cca's only relevant parts are psycho frame. funnels, sazabi, nu gundam, and char vs amuro. a lot of the side shit is really meh is chars counter attack. but i can imagine people being hyped by the premise after chars speech in zeta

>tfw I'm that guy and just want my friends to watch good shows so I can talk about them more
Not gonna die, I also do the "get a friend to watch something then look at them to see if they're enjoying it" thing but I try to hide that as best as I can. I an;t help myself.

Whether their opinions should or should not be up for scrutiny was not the guy's point, though. He said they were "unqualified" to make statements on the gameplay - Like there's any sort of qualification requirement on expressing how you felt about a fucking video game

If it strikes you as a beginner's opinion, ignore it. He's an autistic prick from even beginning to conceive of something like "you have no right to have an opinion on it"

I couldn't even finish the hisotensoku video once they started talking about how they literally couldn't tell the characters apart and forgot who they had already picked

And apparently they still managed to forget Suika

im really glad i dont watch their videos.

who is hype for the new gundam vs.?

Yeah but they're fucking sweet toys.
Also there's some cool shit going on in some Gundam series.

>so I was on the chan

Stop

You gotta admit the sameface is real, senpai.

The artstyle in that is very samey, though. You knew 2hu beforehand so you knew who was who

>The real question is why isn't Joseph a vampire?

Can vampirism be acquired from blood? I was under the impression that it was a venom thing or in JoJo's case the mask.

BABY

He was in their Demon's Souls and RE7 demo stream last week chatting with them.

The funniest part is that Woolie is that guy.

>HOLY SHIT BLIND WARRIOR DON'T BLINK PUPPET MAN YOOOOOOOO GO YOOOOOO
>MUH STRANGER THIIIIIIIINGS SO GOOD!even though I didn't understand any of the references because I don't actually have an interest in movies but dnd tho
>OMG GAME OF THRONES!

He is the that guy.

I mean if you read the posts, it starts off as "Your opinions are uninformed". He didn't say "You're not allowed to have an opinion". There's a difference between "You're not allowed to have an opinion" and "Your statements on how the game plays have no merit."

>Liam defends Federation Force and Metal Gear Survive
>Calls the Scoot Pilgrim Game a bad beat em up

I pray everyday for that faggot to be removed from the channel

Watching the final Jojo part now. Holy fuck, how can they mess up Thoth's power.

>it causes stuff to happen, right? it doesn't predict the future?
>right

Except fucking no, it flat out says Thoth makes predictions that will always come true. The only difference is they may happen in a way you don't expect. Literally every single one of the predictions came true. Pat especially needs to fuck off with the Jojo when he's only read up to Part 4 and wiki'd the rest.

>Not liking sick ass toys

Bait post I know, but the UC gundam shows are actually pretty damn good. It's hit or miss with the others, but for an 80s anime, the toy shilling isn't nearly as bad as something like Mazinger.

Don't be talking shit 'bout Mazinger now

I still have no clue why they let Matt play Omikron. Even fucking Woolie would do better at this game, and he has no clue what left or right is.

He is That Guy, right down to being a loud-mouthed idiot that thumps his chest for self-professed gaming abilities yet has *consistently* failed at every game he was told to do.

Like they said, vanilla Ice got it. Didn't even think about it till they mentioned that.

Now you could argue that jotaro killing the head vamp stopped joseph from turning.

Now my theory is that joseph is actually using his vampire powers to morph his body and is pretending to slowly die of old age so he can bang more women. It makes sense considering he should be able to live until like 200 with both vampire blood and fucking hamon life energy keeping him alive.

That series was kinda hard to watch as a Jojo fan

That entire LP was Woolie being wrong, Pat asking questions like he just discovered a huge plot hole where in reality the questions have answers and fucking stupid NO BUT WHAT IF conversations.

What were the beat em ups he said were good again?

>It always made sense Cred Forums liked
Cred Forums doesn't like LPs
Thats underaged normie shit.

Who here is only subscribed to their channel because you want to see the conclusion to their Sadness Saga?

Sengoku 3 and Streets of Rage

I didn't know enough about her to judge beforehand but after I heard Woolie talking about how much she hated Koichi x Yukako in the EoH LP I knew she was bad news

Have you played Federation Force? Maybe it actually is alright.

>Calls LPs underage normie shit
>Posts underage normie shock image

Pot, Kettle Black

I just think that they're normie more than anything, they have a touch of "fanaticality", but by no means are they actual fan tier about most things they talk about, their main saving grace is that they're the only people that even talk about those things to begin with

I want Matt and Liam to leave!

Has anyone else noticed you can tell how much knowledge pat has on a subject and how much confidence he has in his argument based purely on how loud he is when he talks about said subject?

When he starts off loud it's a clear indication of the Pat not knowing what the fuck he's talking about.

>subscribe
>mfw I never log into youtube unless its age restricted

im a fan of jojo, but jojo isnt exactly the manga that requires the most thought. yhe fact that they get it so wrong should be extremly embarrising for them.

Yes. It's shit and the final boss is fucking blast ball with a character you'd rather be playing as.

I can forgive them for not knowing their 2hus but this is basic visual recognition shit

Surely they've experienced their fair share of anime styles and can make distinctions between characters using something besides their face

Did you just have an aneurysm?

That's what I mean. Shit's spelled out for them and they still get it wrong. Pat reads the wiki and still gets things wrong.

Degloved face?

The only one I'm actually watching I have lost so much interest in their material/schtick.

Survive may be FUN but looks like a shitty cashgrab with reused assets. Miller doesn't deserve this.

well here, now you never have to log in again
nsfwyoutube.com/

since hamon is so badly written you could just say that hamon are immune to it since it gets destoyed in a hamon filled body.

Wait what am I thinking, they're going to play another Dark Souls game.

>Omikron is legitimately bad
>Who the fuck thought a Megaman LP was a good idea
>Disaster Report is okay

Are they just terrible at picking games, or have they exhausted the meme mine?

>Pat started going on Cred Forums
I hope you're in this thread, you fat ginger fuck. Stop pretending to be informed or knowledgeable when you're not.

I can't believe they still don't understand how King Crimson works

Every once in a while Matt needs to step on stage and remind people he's "Boss-man McMuscles."

Omikron was one of those situations.

Love as large as brontosaurus
Passion like a bleeding walrus
Our love is real it's no mirage
Want to lock you in my garage

maybe, i have the bad habit of not proof reading my posts.

>nsfwyoutube.com/
Spectacular

They seem to be choosing games that only they are interested in playing, but not games anyone else wants to watch. Meanwhile Pat's playing Mankind Divided and not recording it, and only doing one video of Attack on Titan, and completely ignoring their suggestions Reddit.

?

I'm criticizing the show, if there was anything else that talked about the same or similar shit but with more knowledge id be watching that instead

That said, anybody got any recommendations?

jojo is just naruto for people that think they are too good for naruto

Omikron is the only thing I'm watching, Shitstorm is going to be just that.

Their golden age is long over and sooner or later the content will slowly be put out less and less.

jojo isnt as bad as naruto and you know that. i agree that most fans are cancer and it even got worse with the animu, but jojo is alright considering its begginings and what it sets out to do.

Let's make the worse possible LP Cred Forums. I'll start

>Matt doesn't care about the game in any way

>Shitstorm is going to be just that.

I've heard they played a game that *actually* got to them for the Shitstorm, something beyond Phobia levels of freak-out.

Still, it hurts to know their golden age is dead and buried, mostly because I started watching them just as their golden age began (subscribed in August 2012.)

That's a cute picture of Matt

>STILL no Sonic Adventure 2 lp

ITS ALL I WANT JUST GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEE

Isnt nuzlocke like officially the worst LP? Minus the stream

>woolie on controls
>Pat in charge of lore
>Liam in charge of contrarianism

>Matt doesn't care about the game
>Woolie is on the controls
>Liam has a hot bucket of opinions
>Pat doesn't know anything about the game
>It's not a "cinematic" game nor is it story-heavy.

The wiki explains it and even gives a simple explanation with GER AND THEY STILL FUCK IT ALL UP.

Official worst LP is Ultra Despair Girls.

its a full super robot wars lp with liam amd woolie.
its a woolie on controls for nioh or another dark souls lp

GOS-QWAN

I think they should do Kingdom Hearts 2 or maybe 3D when it comes out.

>woolie at the controls
>liam likes or knows about it to some degree but the other two will knee jerk shit on it
>pat is not present in the slightest

Official worst LP was Murdered: Soul Suspect.

Ultra Despair Girls had the luxury of being something they knew plenty about, Murdered was not only bad, it was *boring.*

It was also the LP that confirmed the Golden Age was over.

Can you green text me on that LP?
I've never heard them talk about Danganronpa before.

Did you forget the SA1 play through edited by Matt making sure that everyone got to hear his HILARIOUS jokes and witty banter about cancelled 90's animal robot cartoons? Sure some levels got cut out in their entirety, BUT THIS GAME SUCKS AMIRITE WHO GIVES A SHIT SONIC WAS ALWAYS BAD FUCK THESE GAMES LMAO I FORCE MYSELF IN 90% OF THE LP'S EVEN WHEN I'M NOT WARRANTED BECAUSE I NEED ATTENTION.

cant wait for matts opinion on shin godzilla
matt isnt that bad when it comes to kaiju, but i have no faith in him

I'm ashamed that I am probably the only person that enjoyed that LP. I like pokemon and to that respect, seeing a bunch of manchildren fail at such a basic level playing a game for children/manchildren was like a guilty pleasure for me.

You mean No more heroes

To be far the whole issue with the LP is that DR:AE is not a very good game to play or LP in any way

>Woolie whines about children for 20 hours

I've been watching since they started and the Machinima days, even Machinima is dying with clickbait shit.

I miss those actual in-game series like Sanity Not Included, Halo everything, and etc.

Green-text? I can give you a sentence.

Imagine a playthrough that starts strong but begins to die, piece by piece, as the LPPers realize the game isn't actually good and is even worse to LP.

It is like starting an LP and realizing you picked Minecraft Story Mode.

>a solo matt lp

Holy fuck, I actually forgot that one even existed.

What part about that at all sounded like a good idea to him?

Did he not play P3?

CEO

Also, he said Nocturne isn't a very good RPG.

Matt's ego and being jelly of Pat stares at's popularity.

>What part about that at all sounded like a good idea to him?

You seem to think Matt lives in the same universe we do, which is surprising considering he is always in his own little world 80% of the time he's in an LP.

He's a vindictive, petty loser that was butthurt at Pat's popularity and believed his own bullshit that people like his jokes.

The same part that decided to upload random videos of toys he bought for himself, or his vacation videos, or his fucking wedding video

At least the japan and con videos had things to show off, like pat's girlfriend

>Pat
>Woolie
>Persona 5
Just you wait. It's going to either be the best thing to come out of the channel in years, or the biggest trainwreck ever.

I think he mentioned before that he never actually beat the final boss. Could be wrong about that though.

A Liam and Matt lp where
>Liam knows too much about that game and won't shut up
>Matt isn't getting any attention so he makes passive aggressive comments the whole way through

I hope they never pick up Minecraft again. Who seriously thought that was a good game idea? Is Reboot coming back? A whole hour of worm shit and not a single edit.

BOAT MAN

Nothing will beat Walking dead season 2 as their worst LP.

Just complete dead jokes, them eating during the recording, just plain not giving a shit and running jokes into the ground with the Kenny bashing.

Come on guys hes not that bad. Hes pretty witty at times and keeps the memes coming.

Pat is shit and ruins most LP's plus Matts wife is hotter then his gf which means he wins by default

Persona is only fun to watch people who aren't into anime play it.

Endurance run never

Sounds like the castlevania thing they did

>The same part that decided to upload random videos of toys he bought for himself, or his vacation videos, or his fucking wedding video

>mfw Matt's Toybox
>mfw Matt staring at movie posters

He realizes he's on a gaming channel, right?

But Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow was a good LP

Minecraft was actually pretty good. It's Pat and Woolie having interesting conversations and shitting on Telltale.

tfw kamen rider fans were spared by their their ingnorance besides those we podcasts they mentioned gaim

Excuse me, I thought there was a collective understanding that this was a no Matt zone.

Go back to tumblr Matt

hey guys I found liam

To be completely fair, the LP wasn't bad.

SA1 is a shit game to lp tho, shit cutscenes that are too long and boring, repeating levels and Big the Cat. Doesn't help when no one knows the order in which to do things and get lost.

SA2 is a lot more entertaining to watch

It's getting late Matt, shouldn't you go to bed

No P4 and honestly a rpg would be a fucking slog to watch. Remember Chrono Trigger? If they did hour long parts or whatever then it would be bearable.

>Is Reboot coming back? A whole hour of worm shit and not a single edit.

To be fair, watching Woolie go Hollow in real-time is incredibly entertaining.

Who would have known Woolie becomes a petty, thin-skinned asshole when he's frustrated?

We can already be sure he's going to be playing ahead on his own account and act surprised about any major plot points.

as a /toy/ fag it bothers me what he decideds to mention about his collectiom sometimes

>we will never get another RE2 level of LP

I stopped following these guys in January, everything I've heard has been trash

>Matts wife is hotter then his gf

I've been watching their fighting videos for like a year and I still can't tell who the hell is speaking at all, they all sound the same to me.

You act like SA2 would get better treatment by any degree.

So good they haven't picked it back up again.

I thought he was the godzilla movie monster halloween guy

>one

He also played DKC2 by himself m8s

Looks like I got my wish.

They're gonna play SH3 after the Shitstorm.

Are their fighting videos even any good? Friday Night Fisticuffs feels like a weekly thing they could better use on a different theme.

There inevitable playthrough of the RE2 remake is going to be really telling of their drop in quality.

Considering that if they ever did that, it would be Vinny, Dan and Alex, I'm fucking hope they don't.

Vinny is awesome but holy fuck 100+ episodes of Alex and Dan being like "This is weeeeeeeird" would be the worst.

Hell, Vinny is barely keeping the Shenmue ER watchable.

she looks like she has had too much pizza-pasta

What's up with black guy and Gundam? I stopped watching 2bfp when it was just Mat and Pat.

Is that his Thunderbolt FAG? Shit taste.

HEY GUYS I MARRIED INTO AN ITALIAN FAMILY.

PIZZA PASTA I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE MAFIA.

Liam and Woolie would be able to appreciate the campy voice acting and overblown story, probably

>That time Liam mentioned playing BW Genesis

I'm glad KR never stuck with them. It's one thing I like they haven't destroyed with their over-pushing, yet.

On a related note, where were you when video games saved us from boring ghosts?

twitter.com/33213abc/status/777297269590634496

You can play Dungeons and Dragons or the actual Kunio-Kun games instead if you want an actually good beat em up though.

Because it was never a serious lp to begin with, just a backup for weird scheduling.

Seriously. The DS3 LP was such a shitshow thanks to his retarded definition of "blind"

It would probably be best if it was a Liam/Pat LP with Liam on controls. Pat would know everything in advance because he cares about the game too much to not play it day 1, but if he's simply commentating on someone else playing it would be fine.

I'd watch a RE5 co-op, REmake, or SH3 but they're probably not going to do it for next month.

I just put their videoes on for background noise when I'm doing tedious shit.

>McMuscles
>The guy that brags about ignoring his trainer's advice or actively lying about his progress
>The guy that has had a personal trainer for maybe 1.5 years and still doesn't show a single trace of improvement

I think Matt needs to realize he's not going to see any improvements in the first week, or even the first month.

no its mine (it was a really fun mg, i reccomend it). he just has really bad/bandwagon opinions about gundam

Of course I meant a Jeff+Vinny run. You couldn't pay me to watch anything with Navarro in it.

I do the same thing, once I find out they're watching something I like, I'll start asking questions about it to see if they're actually bothered or not

i have hope for it, bur fuck i hate their designs

>The DS3 LP was such a shitshow thanks to his retarded definition of "blind"

Oh please, the Dark Souls 3 LP was actually not that bad.

Well I mean it was only good for the boss reactions, but the same could be said about any Dark Souls game.

While Matt probably edits the video because he thinks it's his series, gets super drunk, shits on the game nonstop, talks about irrelevant shit the entire LP, and tries to start a meme or create "lore".

>Go to gym to work out
>Guy looks at me in the mirror
>Leave the gym in shame

Is Matt the personification of a Beta male?

>it's another hate-filled 2BFP thread

Why talk about them if you guys hate them so much?

>First month

Unless you're at peak athletic levels you should see marked improvements in either weight loss or muscle gain after a month

>Not wanting during

Nigga last was pure walking sim shit, thy should actually play RE5 co-op and finish REmake but they probably won't. .

The anger keeps me alive

>Short
>Balding
>Wears the same shitty oversized Punished clothes all the time
>Brags about his abilities but pussies out when forced to present them

I played an unhealthy amount of GBO and have a strong hatred for anything Fed. Fucking ground type Gundam rocket launcher users everywhere.

Makes me feel like young again

I like them, but I recognize their faults because why the fuck would I defend them blindly like some retarded fanboy. I watch them because they're entertaining, not because I worship them.

Because I loved them, user.

Because I started watching them during the best two years of my life, and still fondly remember watching some of their greatest LPs while I went through some serious life-changing events.

>ragtag group of pediatricians save 3 dead people while playing children's video games

Post your dream LPs

>KH1 with Pat/Woolie
>Yakuza 0 with Solo Pat next year
>LISA with Matt/Pat/Woolie
>Dead Space 1/2 with Matt and Pat

They were the chosen one's

It's too real
Fucking turn it off, user

Advertising is against the rules and you must be 18 or older to post on Cred Forums.

>>>/reddit/

>Can't like something and criticize it at same time

I love TPP even with it's faults but I can still have criticism.

That was maybe the first LP of theirs that I couldn't even finish. It was just literal hours of complaining with almost no jokes whatsoever. That's not fucking entertaining.

I SWEAR TO GOD FUCK YOU GUYS ILL REMOVE THE WHOLE CHANNEL

Look man, I know you're trying to fit in pretending to dislike it, but it got a huge amount of praise back in the day and had one of the best soundtracks of any videogame.

>Matt and Pat play Dead Space 2

I find it easier to shit on the things you like sometimes. I genuinely do enjoy their content sometimes, but their good shit is so few and far between these days shit posting is all I got now.

The pain makes me feel alive again user!

Maybe that's because the fucking wiki is a piece of shit and their explanation for King Crimson is completely wrong.

Haven't followed these guys for about 6 months, has anything worth watching been released since then?

Try and stop me bitch, see you at 400 replies.

Calm down Matt, grab your Godzilla plush and lie down for a little while

RE5 co-op
Dead Space 3
REmake

Stop.

when

>they still haven't played W101

>has anything worth watching been released since then?

>NieR
>Disaster Report
>Inside
>Dark Souls 3

That's it.

no

Omikron I dropped Disaster for some reason.

I WAS THERE, I SAW IT HAPPEN

None of those are worth watching

In what ways is it wrong? I actually want to know

They did a two-parter.

Alright, I gotta see this. Where do they talk gundam?

They probably won't touch character action games because they'd be exposed live on stream as being shit on anything past normal. That or because it's really hard to comment on Dante Must Die modes.

Not to completion.

Yes they are.

i know this feel
most of my top 5 suits are zeon, but the thunderbolt full armor is cool af.

Harry Potter kinect

Best video they done

No, they aren't. You may have something with Nier for Pat's reactions, but outside of that, no claim can be made for any of the others as to why they're worth watching.

I'd be cool with a normal play through, Chip's LP was god tier.

I enjoyed their Nier playthrough. Probably because I just finished it for the first time, and wanted to see Pat react to all the crazy shit going on, while getting some insight on the Drakenguard stuff, since I've never played them.

What did they play MGR on? I played that on hard and it was easy as fuck, ps3 died before I got to very hard.

>indie wrasslin' shit
i've actually been enjoying the hype for the lucha shit, it does sound like the kinda bullshit plot they've always wanted, not just matt

Vanquish

>Dark Souls 2 was Woolie showing us how bad he is at video-games
>Bloodborne was Woolie and Pat sharing the controller
>The Old Hunters was just Pat
>Dark Souls 3 was just Pat

What was the exact moment Woolie was shown to be a coward and terrible at video-games? Was it the "Woolie, you have to hit them" scene? Was it something in Dark Souls 2?

Watching Chip lp it was the only reason I picked that game back up. I learned so many mechanics from those videos I was actually able to complete the game. It just has a high learning curve I think.

Dark Souls 3 has some great commentary and hype moments for the bosses.

Inside was very comfy.

Disaster Report has seen a return to the Zaibatsu playing bullshit Japanese video-games and reacting to the crap that happens, something they need to do more often.

cause and effect has nothing to do with him. the lite version of his power is that it epitah predicts something diavolo doesnt like, he activates king crimsion, he is teleport to a special world were he can move around and such, but when he comes back the last 10 seconds were deleted.

MGR is really easy for a character action game, even on Revengeance mode. I think they were playing on normal. What they really need to do is DMC3 with Style-Switcher mod with Woolie on controls sometime.

I can't fucking believe there's an actual Shrek Super Slam competitive scene.

How likely is it they lurk these threads? They obviously use the reddit all the time

dont have exact episodes but its exclusivly on the podcast. if you want a taste go to the moon wars videos.

Holy shit
David Cage, is that you?

What was the Golden Age of the Two Best Friends? Was it Deadly Premonition to Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden?

C'est la vie

Gas-gwang

Fairly good chance, Pat was talking about some thread here he was reading but didn't mention the board. Cred Forums seems like a natural assumption though

Woolie and Liam have both posted in these threads before.

Yes

>It's a any of them talk about comic books episode

Before Woolie and Liam came on.

That GER comparison is at the very end of the article and even says it's a possible interpretation. But other than that, what you said is more or less what they have.

What about Matt?

Woolie and Liam are known to browse Cred Forums, though they're more often on /m/ and Cred Forums respectively than on Cred Forums. Pat can't handle it because he hates the UI.

The moment I heard Liam say "theres no good beat em ups" I knew Cred Forums would freak out over it.
I think he just tripped over his words because one of his favorite games, Street of Rage, is a fucking beat em up!
What I think he meant is that those games are too simple and for that reason most of the time they are not well made.

full LP though

Pat clearly loves them enough to make it entertaining

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'M NOT ASKING FOR A THRONE AND CROWN

from all the footage im seeing, there is NO WAY to even progress in that game without a guide

>even says
By which I mean it's a handwave at best.

My fucking nigga. Me and some of my fighting game m8s still quote the "won 3 evos" line

Matt doesn't browse here, and Pat has said he prefers Reddit, but I think comes here every now and then.

im not the user who said it was from the wiki, i just know the gibberish they say about cause and effect in their videos

There was also a time when Pat came to a thread after people discovered his literotica page and he did a q+a here.

Time itself isn't being erased, it's the conscious perception of time that King Crimson erases. Epitath predicts the next ten seconds like Thoth and tells Diavolo what is going to happen. When King Crimson triggers, all perception of time is erased except for Diavolo and those he allows. Time itself is not being erased and everything is happening normally, it's just no one can be aware of it.

When King Crimson's effect ends, people become aware of the passage of time again. The jump is becaused their perception stopped and started with no in-between while they were enacting the predetermined actions Epitath predicted, like with Thoth in Stardust Crusaders. If someone shoots a bullet at Diavolo he doesn't erase time so that he never got shot, he uses Epitath to see that he will be shot and then steps to the side so he doesn't. The reason Diavolo rants about being in control of fate and how everything is testing him is because he's the only one who can decide to avoid their predestined actions.

TL;DR King Crimson doesn't actually manipulate time, it just manipulates the ability of the universe to perceive the passage of time. He combines that void in perception with the predestination of Epitath to make it appear like he's erasing time and the Part 5's bad translation made everyone assume he was literally erasing time when he was saying that metaphorically.

Pat was talking about things he saw on Cred Forums in the last Jojo video.

The odds of him tearing his eyes away from FF14 to post here is near nil user

>those podcasts where liam and pat argue for 20 minutes
CHRIST

Matt would never come here. He needs his tumblr hugbox otherwise he'll break down.

It was the "SPEED" Snailsborne videos destroyed his soul

I still firmly believe Dead Space 2 is one of the greatest games ever made.

Matt is a tumblrina, so no.

When's the last time that happened? Feels like at least a year.

>Yakuza 0 with Solo Pat next year
>Solo Pat EVER

Holy shit kill yourself
Pat sounds like the most awkward child ever when he is alone

>The DS3 LP was such a shitshow
how? because it wasn't 100 parts long of just Pat or Woolie dying over and over?

And that's why it's great. The two solo videos he's done have been perfect.

I have a soft spot for the GM ground type, Nu, Mark II, Zeta, Original, and Powered GM. Also Karen Joshua's GM Head.

But the stunlock hate is real, user. I know it's not fair but god damn. Same thing happened with the UMP .45 and MW2

Yeah, but he's said he doesn't like the layout here and prefers Reddit because of it.

Very low, they know these threads are just full of people moaning about the LPs. Plague is probably lurking though

Look at this smug fuck, how can someone hate him?

Patt is overly enthusiastic about things he likes, he just wants to share shit with his viewers can't fault him for that.

What kind of faggot likes reddit's layout? It's the main reason why I've never really gone to that site.

Woolie and Liam have posted in these threads.

Listening to Pat try to guess everything about the plot or lore of a game and be so bafflingly wrong is physically painful. He seriously sounds like an actual idiot sometimes.

Even if someone doesn't agree with that sentiment it's easily one of the best sequels of all time

What is the comfiest video on the channel and why is it Plague and Woolie in The Drawing Bored?

I don't know if it's the voices, the constant attempts at subduing their obvious kinks or the sheer fun they seemed to have at constructing a character, but that video is incredible for turning on and using for background noise while I do other things.

>What kind of faggot likes reddit's layout?

Pat, apparently.

i dont play much gbo, but my top 5 out of everything are the sazabi, nightingale, sinanju, zeta gundam, and the atlas gundam

>e-celeb shit at almost 400 posts

I wonder why they even bother asking how to "improve" Cred Forums..

>SHEENREEN REEHEEDA REE HIT WA HEIDA
The training room music is silly.

Its not the worst fighting track I ever hears but its lucky I know of something worse.

No disrespect to Bowie, New Angels of Promise was really good.

It's cool to hear Plague talk about design in general, adding Woolie to the mix was neat, it's a pretty nice video.

I always find it amusing that most of the complaints about their PLs are the reasons I keep coming back.

Omikron is my favourite playthrough at the moment, they're all in full "losing the will to live" mode.

desu senpai these guys held me down for like a year when i battled depression I don't even know what to do with myself now that I got over it

>it's a Pat pretends he knows things about comics and everyone else knows even less so they just agree with his wikipedia based opinions episode

Almost time for another Shitstorm. What games do you think they'll play?

>Matt during DS3
literal.
fucking.
cancer.

I always preferred the original. It's a fantastic sequel and a great game, but DS1 is Alien and DS2 is more like Aliens. Alien had a better atmosphere as did DS1 imo

>Matt isnt fat and balding
>Pat isnt balding, fat and dwarf sized

The only ones that I can get behind are Liam-chan and Woolie-chan. The other two are fake.

>They'll go on and on endlessly about whatever shitty manga they're reading but for comics they'll get all whiny and nitpicky
>Pat only likes Batman
>The only comic they all like is fucking Saga
>The last interesting comic they read was Matt reading Ms. Marvel and he spent five seconds on it.

Dead Space had better atmosphere but Dead Space 2 felt more like a game.

Which isn't me saying Dead Space is bad, mind you, it was an incredible game but I think Dead Space 2 simply has more replay value.

>
I'd fuck Matt and Liam.

>And that's why it's great

No it isnt. Its the most boring shit ever and I'm glad he will never do that again.

that's literaly the best possible scenario user.

the walking dead: season 2

By shitshow I was mainly talking about how they suddenly jumped about 40 levels and how pissed off a lot of people, myself included, became because it removed any difficulty outside of boss fights and made it boring.

i will never get piercings in general besides earings, it just makes you look cheap.

A bunch of Amnesia knockoffs they dug out of Eastern Europe that have one jumpscare after forty minutes of hallways.

Speaking of which, did they ever make an opinion on One Punch Man after the anime came out?

Didn't they already play SH3 one shitstorm and it went BADLY because Matt wasted his time lost in the Mall?

Any and all indie "horror" games released since last year
Old ps1/ps2/dreamcast games that barely count as horror

>6 months

I still watch them and I'm sad to say literally nothing they have put out this year has been worth following.
Come back for the Shitstorm though, it might be worth it

They're getting sick of it.

There was a Korean horror game I really liked that's on Steam called The Coma. I really hope they play that.

The vast majority of it will be trash, but they have on twitter come out and said at least *one* of the games they played was legitimately terrifying.

Like, remember Phobia and how uncomfortable that entire game was? They described it as being that bad, if not worse.

>FUCKING KENNY

I'd fuck normal liam.
in a peach dress.

>Sazabi at #1

my problem is that they barely talk about any hobbies besides "nerd culture". they all see like shallow indviduals on the podcast because they barely ever branch out.

Why are they all so fat

They're getting sick of a fun satire that stands on it's own as a superhero story?

I thought people that love JoJo would be more receptive to OPM.

He only got so far as the bookstore.

Thats not so bad for a one-off.

Woolie at least got into boxing.

>Dark Souls 3
Haha no. The only reason to watch that LP is so people realize how much of a piece of shit casual Pat is.
>Inside
Boring as fuck. I can't believe they hyped that game so much like they did.

i just like how imposing he is, its my favorite aspect of a mobile suit.

youtube.com/watch?v=H658UgLa3_c

You are actually fucking stupid
It is a broken mess with a pretty good sound track as the only redeeming feature
The gameplay is not fun, the story is retarded, it doesn't explain itself or what you are supposed to be doing
It is a classic David Cage "I want to make something way out of my ability to produce" pile of shit

>G Gundam is under sports
>not super robo

>KH1 Pat/Woolie

Man that'd be great. If I remember correctly Pat actually really likes KH1, too.

Another Shitstorm, AKA "Matt forces everyone to play mostly shitty horror games because otherwise he'd whine like a bitch"

Woolie should just make more Mecha Week, there are probably more good mecha games out there.

RE5 Co-Op is probably still on the table they said as much in the re5 dlc

DESU I would much prefer classic RE LP.

DUDE NO, INSIDE IS GOTY IT'S SO DEEP

I always find it amusing that Matt is so quick to jump the opinion ship to whatever is new and popular. When Undertale came out he wouldn't stop talking about how that was his GOTY already then when people stopped caring about it, so did he and he's done the same thing with Inside, except this time all of them have done the same thing.

but has mentioned it all of twice. id wouldnt mimd hearing more about their experiances im other things. matt already does, its just boring because i believe he is a shallow persom who never matured past high school. i hope he doesnt breed

You mean this tweet from Matt?

>Recorded one of the creepiest, most unsettling Shitstorm videos for this year, that ranks up there with Call of Cthulhu and Phobia.

Yeah that's fair. I just always hated how flat the horror aspects of DS2 felt compared to the first.

You're right about the gameplay though. It and Re4 are still my favorite 3rd-person shooters. Maybe one day we'll get a new one that doesn't suck like DS3

>Wanting more of Woolie's "I'm a real mecha fan so I know what the good stuff is, trust me, I didn't just look at /m/ for five minutes and base my opinions off that at all"

Their first SRW video was annoying to watch for that sole reason. I never even bothered with the recent one.

I personally really don't like ZZ or Z. I feel the original was probably the best. ZZ has a really weird tone shift halfway through, it seemed like he wanted to make Xabungle 2 for the first half and then the second half seemed like a clumsy attempt to be Z. And when it comes to Z it seems like a bunch of the characters are just flat out irrational all the time. Even worse Kamille is one of the least rational, jumping from seeming rather mature in some scenes to acting like a child in others. I understand he says he was autistic, but when you cant anchor to the main character and all the other characters are a bunch of nonsense it gets really trying to watch. It seems like the only characters in Z that had a good head on their respective shoulders were most of the villain characters and Quattro.

Why don't you guys talk about your experience playing video games rather than talking about other people's experience playing video games?

Fucking this. I used to love the hell out of them, and now they are just pure shit. I still watch a video every now and then, just to see if the magic will come back, but it just won't.

Do you think Diavolo gained Epitaph from being pierced with the arrow again? Considering it just enhances King Crimson's existing ability.

I was there for Deadly Premonition.

I was wrapped up cozy and warm while watching Yakuza 4.

I watched Barkley's Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden after a long day outside with friends over summer break.

It's too real, this is all too real.

In Omikron the protagonist name is Cale.

But what was the asian chicks name? The one that looks like a cross between Marvel's Psylocke and MK's Sareena.

Or the less memorable chick...

Do they even get names. Basically what I'm asking is what the fuck happened?

those are valid critism, but besides zeta being pretty mandatory for uc. would you actually say to someone to skip zz without even trying it?

>Nobody brings up how Matt is a furry

Unless im thinking of someone else, the last I heard was he has a raccoon fursona.

because there are a lot wprse things about him then that, and its not relevant.

I like how everything seems to fall apart after you lose Cale's body.

The one Cale begs you to keep alive.

babbiest mattiest

DID YOU THE WITNESS TOOK EIGHT YEARS TO MAKE!?
youtube.com/watch?v=KZokQov_aH0&t=27m43s

Post the full Snailborne edit. They should take a page out of this guy's book and edit down the fat from a lot of LPs.
youtube.com/watch?v=16lEsvPs2iE&list=PL8BVmBKn7l9YnLMRrNIarAfmsLtBDdVqA

>Matt actually liked pregnant Spider Woman

I like workhorses or test projects.

What was Phobia? I forgot that one.

>Liam dropped Xenoblade X before he could get a skell
Fucking pleb.

Oh and dont forget when he died twice and got revived by some guy that walked off into nowhere.

Everything falls apart sooner than in Indeego Prophecy.

That's a hard question. I legitimately had a lot of fun with the first 20 or so episodes, but got really annoyed when all the silly characters suddenly became serious halfway through. There's a part of me that would just say watch the first 20 or so to know who the characters are and whatnot and just stop once you get annoyed.

Flying about in a skell while this plays youtube.com/watch?v=oUl3kUhc73c is one of the only actual fun things in the game too.

Have you already forgotten their best full playthrough?
youtube.com/watch?v=IZJB-ylRWiI

It was the one where a guy's car breaks down in the middle of a blizzard outside some guy's house, and the entire game is about doing very simple things like "turn on the lights" or "go to sleep" even though you know it's a horror game, you know something is wrong, and the game intentionally plays that up by making dark places really dark and turning up the volume on any innocuous sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVC6LMLnJaM

It's one of the few legitimately terrifying games they played in the Shitstorm.

Sven Stoffels did the intro, he's fucking godly

Oh yeah, that one was pretty good.

I think it's been long enough that I can go rewatch the shitstorms, I've mostly forgotten about everything. Will be fun.

Haven't kept up with them lately, is the Omikron playthrough good?

good taste. does the stein count as a test type i wonder

I just picked up XCX recently, but I'm holding off on playing it since SMTIVA is about to come out.
Just how long does it take to get a mech? I love the idea that it's actually a really prestigious thing, and you have to put in a lot of work to get the ability to use one.

I didnt like kenny
but fuck were they stupid
>HE WAS ARTIFICIALLY CORRECT

none of their shit is good anymore. i only listen to the podcast, and thats barely anything anymore.

Best Friends during the Golden Age had some amazing production values.

The start of Zeta is pretty fun, kinda confusing, since they take their sweet ass time establishing who's good and who's bad, but yeah, after episode 20 or so it goes full soap opera, it annoyed me to the end.

Seriously, the only way that I could finish Zeta was watching the last 15 episodes in 2x speed.

Then I skipped ZZ and went to watch Char's Counterattack, what the fuck, I watched like 20 minutes and the soap opera shit was in full force already.

Gundam was a mistake.

That's a shame, I'll browse around and see if anything looks interesting.

The popular Kingdom Hearts series is oddly untouched by the big name Let's Players. It's a shame.

reminder that all video game podcasts suck. here are some good podcasts

last podcast on the left, dan carlin's anything, history on fire, joe rogan, myths and legends, and lore

Watch XCOM 2. It's the playthrough of the year so far.

>Omikron
It's definitely a David Cage LP

In the beginning they lay the hate on a little too thick but then the game starts to justify it.

And then shit gets silly.

Thanks man. They did an entire Xcom playthrough? Rad.

>They did an entire Xcom playthrough? Rad.

You're going to love it, user.

It's possible but probably not. Epitaph to King Crimson is like Sheer Heart Attack to Killer Queen. If anything, Diavolo probably got Epitaph because of his split personality with Doppio.

>It's a Liam is a Nier fraud playthrough

What are some of the best videos they have put out? I just want to relive the good old days. Pic not related at all, just thought I'd post it

Sinaju Stein? Yes. it was the groundwork for the NT-D not for direct combat.

Similar to the YA-9 compared to the A-10.

Thanks bruv.

Is that the Detroit thing with Ellen Page? Or that girl who looks like Ellen Page, I forget.

>Is that the Detroit thing with Ellen Page? Or that girl who looks like Ellen Page, I forget.

That's the final installment of the Sadness Saga, it's not out yet.

Omikron is a terribly built game played by bored idiots with a decent soundtrack.

My personal favorite has always been Silent Hill Downpour. It was the first one I watched so that definitely has something to do with it, but I also think the misty, foggy feel of the game makes it a lot more cozy to me for some reason. It's like it's me and these two schmucks going through a creepy town but they're making it warm and fuzzy by cracking jokes.

Harry Potter Kinect is probably the greatest Machinima episode they've ever done. The MGS3 one they did is also one of my favourites because it's the one that got me into them.

>What are some of the best videos they have put out?

Harry Potter Kinect.

X-COM 2.

Barkley's Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden.

Shitstorm of Scariness 1 and 2.

Man vs. Wild.

No thats not out yet.

Before there was the "Sadness Trilogy" there was Omikron.

Oh okay, thought it was a David Kage game for some reason. Got that to look forward to eventually coming out.

Omicron sounds like it could be up my wheelhouse.

Deadly Premonition. It's their best playthrough.

RE2 is easily the best place to start
might not be everyone's favorites but its hard to find people who dont enjoy it

L.A. Noire is one of the greatest videos they've ever done.

You can start the multi-part sidequest that leads toward you getting your mech license after clearing the 6th story chapter out of 12.

matt was literally just sad his wife didnt suck his dick that day probably, hes done a complete 180 on KOF citing "the demo felt weird but now that its actually out it feels way better!"

the gamespeed and control response didnt change what so ever.

Fuck people like you. Truly.

>I like this band, yeah I'd say I'm a fan
>"But do you follow their Instagram???"
>No but their music is pretty goo-
>"I BET YOU CAN'T NAME EVERY TRACK IN ORDER ON EVERY ONE OF THEIR ALBUMS!"

Just shut the fuck up.

>Time itself isn't being erased, it's the conscious perception of time that King Crimson erases.

Exscept that's wrong, because there's a point where Diavolo uses KC to allow bullets to pass through himself. If it was just preception of time that gets erased, then he'd still get shot.

This is the actual most accurate breakdown for how it works: pastebin.com/g6MUXuYq

>Deadly Premonition
>Barkley's Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden
>Ride to Hell

This is the trinity of good non-Sadness 2BFP series.

>Drunken Pat's 200+ parts Xenoblade solo fuckthrough

Imagine a Persona 4 playthrough with Woolie.

I just want a solo Pat LP period.
youtube.com/watch?v=fFFUI3UNVRA

To this day Deadly Premonition is my favorite full LP of theirs
>That genuine reaction of surprise and fear at the giant dogs

Best standalone video is still Harry Potter Kinect though
youtube.com/watch?v=KTuSjpWwBxc

It's Pat, it will always be Pat.

Horror games(not shitstorm, full playthroughs), The Sadness Trilogy, Deadly Premonition, The Punisher, and the Machinima episodes. These are the golden ones.

And while they suck at the games I personally found the Souls playthroughs enjoyable. They're outright hated on Cred Forums though so they're not for everybody. Can you enjoy Game Grumps, where the player is absolute ass at the game but you still find the commentary enjoyable? If so I guess give them a try.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKYgWHybjM0

don't woolie and matt always talk about the fantasia film festival.

I dont think its fair to say that woolie has no interest but I think its safe to say his taste is questionable (The Big Lebowski, Taxi Driver)

You guys ready for the Luke Cage dick sucking we'll get in a couple of weeks?

>woolie: OH FUCK YEAH TOMBOYS
>pat: FUCK YOU RISE IS THE HOTTEST
>liam:.. i think marie is the best

hey

fuck you

i enjoy megaman command mission.

>mfw Barkley starts calling Michael Jordan a goddamn baka for infecting Hoopz with Type 2 Diabetes, the one they "couldn't cure."

>my tummy
Is he being ironic when he says this?

the fans who buy this are probably the same faggots that try to cheer matt up on twitter when he cries to his hug box.

It's a perfect mediocre RPG playthrough but somehow they're managing to fuck it up.

>woolie hating based judah

The worst shit about Matt is all the stuff that seems like he's MERELY PRETENDING when he is in fact completely serious.

I don't really understand how they could not like The Big Lebowski. I genuinely believe that it's one of the greatest films of all time.

I do want a Throw Jerid Off A Mountain Simulator though.

I'm liking it also. And listening to Woolie go nuts about the Mega Man comic on the latest podcast was nice. Too bad it died at issue 55, I loved it.

I rented Command Mission back when it first came out and beat it in a weekend. It's weird because I don't remember anything about it. Watching the playthrough is like seeing the game for the first time.

It's a quote factory. The only comedy as quotable I've ever seen is Kung Pow

HAMBURGER BACKPACK

HAMBURGER BACKPACK

And let's not forget him continuing to make the "low health" noise for MGS V well after it was funny.

someone told him it was the greatest film of all time and he watched it and thought it was boring.

its comfy as fuck though and one of my favorite films just because its so solidy constructiong from start to finish and every line of dialogue is poignant without being over sold.

Hey, but don't you agree he could have used like, five different animes but because he chose Death Note it worked the best?

M-MUH GULLYGULLY

>not like The Big Lebowski

I also played CM on a rental, for some reason I forgot Massimo existed, but Spider is familiar.

Liam absolutely nailed it. If it was film it would be the one guy that can't believe you've never seen Pulp Fiction

Alright, enough shitting on these formerly entertaining people. It's time to go to bed.

STEVE HERE
and Larson

those guys were good, but yeah

>Jump vs capcom
I'd play it

I've actually seen them both at Fantasia once for the Canadian premiere of Ant-Man.

Im pretty sure he 100% it

Steve & Larson are still great imo, their wrestling lists are actually interesting

I think Dan and Vinny would be fine. I honestly don't think Dan's that bad, he's third behind Vinny and Jeff. Brad and Alex need to form their own boring sarcasm driven channel or something, they're fucking unbearable.

I really like some of Matt's catchphrases.

Like "HE HATES IT SO MUCH".

It's hard to watch as not Jojo fan too. Because the more they talk about, the dumber the entire franchise sounds.

>that Stardust Crusaders x Waters of Nazareth intro

I really want to get a Fundamental model one day

they look rad

Well the thing about jojo is that it IS dumb, but in a good way. People sperging out over it ruins it though and the anime has only made that worse.

>pregnant Spider Woman
Are there pictures? Just, you know, just for laughs haha

He's going to be a good wrestler

Their opinions are baffling to me. Matt likes Punisher, okay. But they all hate Superman and Green Lantern with a passion over nothing. It's plainly clear that they know nothing about Green Lantern outside of some shit they pulled off a website.

GBO truly is best girl

open wide.

So she was out fighting crime.
Pregnant?
How the fuck?

I think you mean they saw the movie and then googled imaged Hal Jordan for a minute and grabbed everything from tumblr scans.

>every saltybet
>Matt gets bored
>brings the whole thing down with passive aggressive statements

God I fucking hate this shit so much, if you don't enjoy it leave and let the ones who do record it.

they are fun, but they take a little bit of extra effort to look good

I want LISA with Pat and Woolie, where Pat is going in blind and Woolie reacts to all of Pat's moral choices. Bonus points if woolie forces him to play on pain mode so he can't save scum

yfw Pat kills his party over Buddy's nipple

Climb upon my trusty steed
Later you will taste my seed
This heart of mine is yours to capture
From now until Velocirapture

>stopped watching their videos
>not even from FNF and SMS
>anything I would have considered watching I wont since its Liam and Woolie
>Enjoy listening to the Podcast untill Liam starts to defend something or shit on something
I'm surprised i'm still around

They literally only look at random panels then make assumptions

>that time Woolie had to defend the god tier All Star Superman and pat mentioned he doesn't even read them
>"I saw on the website super dickery that Superman didn't give Jimmy Olsen water HAHA what a terrible person he is."
>I hate Superman cause he's invincible its so boring.
>Hal Jorden is lame because all he makes are hammers, walls, or lame fists.
>This other Green Lantern is cool because he made Gurren Lagann XD

I literally want to punch them each time they bring half the shotty comic knowledge they have up

It's a big problem with comic communities in general. Nobody really reads comics anymore, they all just trade the same couple of panels back and forth and assume they know everything about the character. On Cred Forums, for example, there are tons of "Superman fans" whose knowledge of the character begins and ends with a single page of All-Star Superman that is reposted over and over, and anything that does not neatly fit within that specific context is a violation of the character. The stuff you hear on the podcast is just a manifestation of this underlying problem.

Beyond 2 souls, no doubt.

Heavy rain.

Honestly, any david cage game is a hoot.

As if that ever stopped anyone

Eh, sometimes it can be funny to post out of context panels. But not all of the time.

females are genetically less likely to bald because they don't carry as much testosterone as men. Its totally possible for girlpat to have that much hair.

>Any bullet or eexplosion could have ended babby ocelot's shit.
>Spider woman endangers her babby by blatantly having a glaring weak spot AND fighting supervillains who would definitely have no qualms over that shit.
It's not bad ass, it's dumb.

>Omikron is legitimately bad
I'm fine with it. My favorite LPs tend to be them playing terrible, weird bullshit that I don't want to play but want to see played. I think that also meshes with my fascination with terrible David Cage games to enjoy the LP.

I'm mostly just waiting for the Shitstorm at this point though.

>DS3

Except that entire LP was the adventure of Overleveled Ted waltzing through the game and Pat just going "lol butthurt souls fans" when people spoke up about it being boring and disliking some of the videos to nearly a 50/50 like/dislike ratio

Best
Sisters
Play

whatever happened to 2snacks anyway?

Disaster Report is the only one of those that is any good.

>when people spoke up about it being boring
I don't know about you, but I did not give a fuck about that playthrough to see Pat struggle to fight shit. That would have been boring to me, we already did that shit with two Souls games and it was the worst shit ever.

>fun satire

It should have been called One Joke Manga instead.

God I hate this shit, you can hear people say this stuff and go into it with your own expectations

such a fucking sheep

I think Pewdiepie did a couple KH1 videos a while back, but it's Pewdiepie so fuck that shit